Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:07:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were rich, would you still gamble?  (Read 103517 times)
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:52:04 AM

if I was rich I would still gamble without any hesitation because I really love gambling and its for me very enjoying, it kill some time for me when I have too much spare time on work.
Every gambler will console himself with a meaningless reason for going back to gambling even he had faced many losses with gambling.
How long a rich man can loose his wealth with gambling. You will be forced to stop gambling with no money. Yes, gambling will make you poor to stop you from coming back.

gambler no need to console himself with meaningless reason. They just like to gamble as it is part of their habit for entertainment. They enjoy the feeling of gamble and excitment.
That should be the way to treat gambling, it should purely be entertainment and in order to get entertain you need to pay the price and that is when you lost your bets, if you win, well and good, consider that as bonus.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:14:13 AM

If I was rich I would still gamble without any doubts because gambling is very nice to do these days, you can win nice amounts and if you are rich you can also place higher bets.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:18:24 AM

if i will become rich like bruce wayne instead of becoming batman and save gotham, i will just spend my time playing poker , poker is a good way to kill time:) yes i would still gamble, 
Josef27

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:23:53 AM

when i become rich, first thing to do is buy a new house, car , make a business, invest in some company, then when everything is stable, that is the time i will gamble my extra money , but just for fun

Nice plan but can't you just remove the gambling plan. Everything is stable and you have everything, why do you even need gambling for fun? It might be the cause of your demise if you gamble so better not do it. Better spend your money on better things like vacation, sports or new hobbies. Spend your time on things than can make you a better and healthier person.

I couldn't have said it better myself "DITTO".. They old saying how do you make a small fortune? Start with a big one  Wink Meaning don't gamble it away.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:59:16 AM

if i will become rich like bruce wayne instead of becoming batman and save gotham, i will just spend my time playing poker , poker is a good way to kill time:) yes i would still gamble, 
Very good, at least poker is a good type of gambling, for me poker is really good to play because it is a skilled game, so in order to win you should only rely on your self not just luck unlike from machine based games. This is a good game because you can play it with your friends so at the same time you are promoting your friendship. Even though you lost in poker it is not a big deal for you as you are very rich so probably its nothing, you only do that to enjoy and at the same time to socialize with people.

DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:22:22 AM

when i become rich, first thing to do is buy a new house, car , make a business, invest in some company, then when everything is stable, that is the time i will gamble my extra money , but just for fun

Nice plan but can't you just remove the gambling plan. Everything is stable and you have everything, why do you even need gambling for fun? It might be the cause of your demise if you gamble so better not do it. Better spend your money on better things like vacation, sports or new hobbies. Spend your time on things than can make you a better and healthier person.
The people that is rich have the opportunity to gamble and that is really nice because many people cant gamble because they are poor or they became poor of it and that is bad.
Because gambling will be not that bad if you are not losing that much money and get not addicted to it.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:52:05 AM

The people that is rich have the opportunity to gamble and that is really nice because many people cant gamble because they are poor or they became poor of it and that is bad.
Because gambling will be not that bad if you are not losing that much money and get not addicted to it.

Yes! but not all the time poor people can not play gambling, because all of them have a plan in playing gambling either they loan money or borrow it from someone, and they will want to play gambling even if it is risky because they target the higher priced money on it!
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:55:36 AM

Only if I were rich would I gamble. Gambling is a rich person's entertainment. That's also why I like gambling. It makes me feel rich even though I'm not.
teilwalL05

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:46:10 PM

Only if I were rich would I gamble. Gambling is a rich person's entertainment. That's also why I like gambling. It makes me feel rich even though I'm not.

Gambling in a rich man's world! hehe sure thing gambling is only for people with insane amount of money but I think a guy with just the exact amount money can afford to play gambling too, they will keep on playing because they would love the taste of winning but if a rich persons perspective gambling is just a mere entertainment but if they keep on playing it they might end up in a dumpster!
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:36:52 PM

Even gambling gives only entertainment not profits, I will be keep on playing for making my fortune with gambling. I may quit my gambling only after I achive my wealth with gambling. I guess most of the gamblers are sailing same as me, that's why they are still gambling among many losses.
teilwalL05

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:58:48 PM

Even gambling gives only entertainment not profits, I will be keep on playing for making my fortune with gambling. I may quit my gambling only after I achive my wealth with gambling. I guess most of the gamblers are sailing same as me, that's why they are still gambling among many losses.

Well there are certainly many followers of gambling have been keeping up in playing it and achieving great heights with it and I think you can never know when will you have a win or losses you can not say that if unless you try it for your self, well keep it up if it is your hearts content!
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:10:21 PM

Indeed but I also consider it as bad because they are gambling with sometimes money they do not even have...
If you are rich you can gamble without worrying so I would consider it for sure.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:13:10 PM

I guess some people just want to play and have fun from gambling, even though they have a lot of money, they will not stop because it is their hobby, I think you are one of those people
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:41:42 PM

If I was rich I would gamble without any doubts because gambling is fun and I do not think it can hurt you to be honest.
I even think there is nothing wrong with it if you do it on a nice and right way.
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:08:01 PM

If I was rich I would gamble without any doubts because gambling is fun and I do not think it can hurt you to be honest.
I even think there is nothing wrong with it if you do it on a nice and right way.

Yes there is really nothing wrong and any losses would not cause even a slight pain.  It's like more for the fun and if got lucky it could be for the less privilege.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:30:19 PM

i think i still would continue to gamble if i were rich.

being rich doesn't change if i gamble or not, it can only change the amount of money i am gambling with and number of bets i make that is all.

to the moon with bitcoin...
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:59:03 PM

being rich doesn't change if i gamble or not, it can only change the amount of money i am gambling with and number of bets i make that is all.

it is a bad thing if you're rich and still gambling, my advice is better do things better and more useful.
if you rich do not have to remember to gamble, you can grow your money to do business, or perhaps better have a gambling sites, rather than just a player

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:25:05 PM

it is a bad thing if you're rich and still gambling, my advice is better do things better and more useful.
if you rich do not have to remember to gamble, you can grow your money to do business, or perhaps better have a gambling sites, rather than just a player
absolutely right, if you were rich, would be very much business are you going to do, other than that you're definitely going to build a new business, so maybe you will not have time to gamble, and if you have spare time, you'll probably use it for vacation with family. if you're rich, I suggest do not go back to gamble again, because you'd know that gambling can take all your wealth

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:10:49 PM

Poor people still gamble and in my opinion they gamble a lot more than rich people. And there I no assurance that you will not be addicted to gambling if you are.rich. in my opinion, you are more prone to addiction because you can gamble more because you are funded. The more time you spend gambling, the more addict to it you become.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:40:38 PM

Poor people still gamble and in my opinion they gamble a lot more than rich people. And there I no assurance that you will not be addicted to gambling if you are.rich. in my opinion, you are more prone to addiction because you can gamble more because you are funded. The more time you spend gambling, the more addict to it you become.

I think poor people gamble more in hope of getting rich sooner or latter, but they forget the fact that no one can get rich with gambling it will make you loose your money in long run.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: