Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:30:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were rich, would you still gamble?  (Read 103515 times)
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:01:33 AM

Gambling is good only if you have tons of money, else it can be a curse...

Even you have tons of money gambling is still not good for you just to burn out your money because of it. It is better to think of other things that you
don't have to risk your money for gambling, but if you think gambling makes you happy , so be it. But remember when you ran out of money
and even you are rich, also rich people ran out of money if they are not going to spend their money wisely.

Vires in Numeris

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:35:58 PM

I would still gamble to enjoy myself and to kill time. I won't be a high roller as I know that it would be a reason for me to be addicted. Maybe for a couple of dollars or so, I would stake at a gambling house just to have some fun.

No, You need to be rich to be a gambler. How can you gamble if you have nothing to invest. however I decided to gamble for fun unexpectedly I won and I continue to gamble until I took the chance to take all my money to gamble and I lost because change purposes from for fun to profit!
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:43:26 PM

I would still gamble to enjoy myself and to kill time. I won't be a high roller as I know that it would be a reason for me to be addicted. Maybe for a couple of dollars or so, I would stake at a gambling house just to have some fun.

No, You need to be rich to be a gambler. How can you gamble if you have nothing to invest. however I decided to gamble for fun unexpectedly I won and I continue to gamble until I took the chance to take all my money to gamble and I lost because change purposes from for fun to profit!

if you are rich, why do you must have fun with gambling? many things more fun than gambling, you can even go on vacation the whole world, and it's more fun. the effects of gambling can make you addicted again at any time

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:25:16 PM

A lot of people here gamble to become rich, but some do it for fun.

The question is, if you wake up tomorrow with 50 million dollars, would you still gamble for fun, or would you forget about gambling and do other stuff? Personally, I think I would still gamble. I do it now, and I know I realistically will never get rich off gambling, because I barely do it and I don't risk much money, just for fun sometimes, to test my luck.
So if I had a lot of money, I would do bigger gambles, but they would still enter in the "for fun" amount (for the new 50 million standard). For example, gambling 1K a month would be irrelevant, and winning with a 1K bet can give you big rewards if you are lucky. It would still be fun, in fact more fun, and it would be as non risky as it is now, in terms of going financially bankrupt.
If I'm become a rich people I want to stay away from gambling, and choose the other way with low-level risk than gamble. because on gamble the main factor only some one's luck. Whatever you rich on gambling can loose all of it's for anytime.So, let's think again to spent on it but if it's only for fun to spend a small portion of your treasure I think it's not a big problem.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:27:36 PM

if you are rich, why do you must have fun with gambling? many things more fun than gambling, you can even go on vacation the whole world, and it's more fun. the effects of gambling can make you addicted again at any time

They play on gambling because of the instant bitcoin or money you get from it, why not try a different method that can earn bitcoin as well so you can never get back on playing gambling that is the great way you can forget about gambling because you are earning bitcoin in a safe way!
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:44:26 PM

A lot of people here gamble to become rich, but some do it for fun.

The question is, if you wake up tomorrow with 50 million dollars, would you still gamble for fun, or would you forget about gambling and do other stuff? Personally, I think I would still gamble. I do it now, and I know I realistically will never get rich off gambling, because I barely do it and I don't risk much money, just for fun sometimes, to test my luck.
So if I had a lot of money, I would do bigger gambles, but they would still enter in the "for fun" amount (for the new 50 million standard). For example, gambling 1K a month would be irrelevant, and winning with a 1K bet can give you big rewards if you are lucky. It would still be fun, in fact more fun, and it would be as non risky as it is now, in terms of going financially bankrupt.
If I'm become a rich people I want to stay away from gambling, and choose the other way with low-level risk than gamble. because on gamble the main factor only some one's luck. Whatever you rich on gambling can loose all of it's for anytime.So, let's think again to spent on it but if it's only for fun to spend a small portion of your treasure I think it's not a big problem.

I would not stay away from it, the fact is that you can earn with gambling but if you are rich you can just gamble for the enjoyment and that is why I would still do it if I'm becoming rich.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:13:26 PM

Looks this method is great its better to go in the whole world its good for me than gambling.. but if gambling gives me luck day by day.. maybe i will stay in gambling instead..
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:24:58 PM

Looks this method is great its better to go in the whole world its good for me than gambling.. but if gambling gives me luck day by day.. maybe i will stay in gambling instead..
gambling will not give you the luck day by day. but if you're rich, it's better to have gambling sites, it will be profitable day to day.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:46:30 PM

gambling will not give you the luck day by day. but if you're rich, it's better to have gambling sites, it will be profitable day to day.
may create its own gambling sites is a good idea, maybe you can get richer by it, because if you were gambling on another site, you may be poor in a short time
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:12:27 PM

There are also some risks in having a gambling site that may make you bankrupt and poor :
1. Your site is hacked
2. Big whales win big and steal all your bankroll.
Although the risks is rarely happened, but once someone create a gambling site so he need to be aware of its risks.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:16:10 AM

There are also some risks in having a gambling site that may make you bankrupt and poor :
1. Your site is hacked
2. Big whales win big and steal all your bankroll.
Although the risks is rarely happened, but once someone create a gambling site so he need to be aware of its risks.

I agree, but to be a good investor, you need to be a gambler. Gambler in the sense that you have to understand the risk and able to accept it if that will happen but base on what you said it is just rare to happen so in overall creating or investing in an online gambling site is profitable so definitely a good investment.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:51:02 AM

the more rich i am, the more i gamble

i think gambling is for rich peopel not for poor actually.

yolo
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:54:21 AM

Don't really think being rich makes that huge of a difference. You would probably need to bet much higher stakes though to feel that gambler rush.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:06:07 AM

the more rich i am, the more i gamble

i think gambling is for rich peopel not for poor actually.
I disagree with you mate, gambling is for everyone regardless of your financial status in life, but the most important thing to consider that every gambler should consider is that only bet what you can afford to lose. Gambling is good so we should enjoy it but not to the point that it would wreck your life.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:40:25 PM

Don't really think being rich makes that huge of a difference. You would probably need to bet much higher stakes though to feel that gambler rush.

Yes you mostly gamblie for the kick, the thrill, the excitement during a game.
With a load of money you automatically will place a bigger stash I believe.
Let Bitcoin moon and find it out ourselves how we would act in such a situation. Grin
mishra1994

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:12:31 PM

I think for 1 out of 1000 people will become rich from poor. most 99% people atleast destroy their life in gambling and betting...And for rich they may gamble small amount for fun even if they are rich..because in no time rich can also become poor in gambling
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:25:47 PM

I think for 1 out of 1000 people will become rich from poor. most 99% people atleast destroy their life in gambling and betting...And for rich they may gamble small amount for fun even if they are rich..because in no time rich can also become poor in gambling
i think not 1 over 1k i think  they are many gamblers are rich because of gambling casino.. Lottery or any other gambling casino i heard many people are can make a huge many to be rich in gambling.. i cant show the proof but i just heard it.. also.. my grand father always buying in lottery sometimes he can make $1000-$10000 in local lottery.. but until now we are still in the middle of poor and rich.. because if he win he will bring all our family to vacations or travel to anywhere.. so many people are still can be rich in gambling if they can manage well their money..
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:28:16 PM

Yes that too who will play lottery base game jackpot they can become rich in short period. Not 1000 people it will be more. So i am also waiting for that lucky day but don't know when it will come. I earned money with bitcoin but not in gambling it's from signature campaign so it's not that much huge amount.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:38:02 PM

LOL. you're right, how rich you are, if you're addicted to gambling, certainly you will come back again to play it, whether it's to spend time or have fun, you certainly will remain a gamble, even my friend who has stopped gambling for own a lot of money, now back again to play, I think he's bored

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:30:37 PM

LOL. you're right, how rich you are, if you're addicted to gambling, certainly you will come back again to play it, whether it's to spend time or have fun, you certainly will remain a gamble, even my friend who has stopped gambling for own a lot of money, now back again to play, I think he's bored

Yeah money don't matter.

If you are addicted now you will be playing regardless if you are broke or rich.
The same applies for when you are not addicted. If that's the case you will probably not be playing if you have  a lot of money.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: