Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were rich, would you still gamble?  (Read 103515 times)
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:21:53 AM

Rich people gamble a lot, look at this recent Mayweather Instagram pic:

"In Game 6, #OKC was the favorite to beat the #Warriors... but I bet Splash for the Cash. I bet money line for $170,000 and won $221,000."

This was 221k won in a matter of minutes... rich people gamble so the games feel more exciting. Im sure he loses a lot too, but if you bet big, you can win big.
That's a lot of money man, how I wish I am able to bet on that amount. If I would have that money and won then definitely I would already quit in gambling at my current status but I really don't know if I am rich if I can still quit as gambling is really addicting.
I am not rich so i cannot afford to gamble that and maybe if I am rich I will not still gamble that amount as my goal of becoming rich is not really that rich like billionaire, if you are just millionaire that amount would already be material.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:42:35 AM

A lot of people here gamble to become rich, but some do it for fun.

The question is, if you wake up tomorrow with 50 million dollars, would you still gamble for fun, or would you forget about gambling and do other stuff? Personally I think I would still gamble. I do it now, and I know I realistically will never get rich off gambling, because I barely do it and I don't risk much money, just for fun sometimes, to test my luck.
So if I had a lot of money, I would do bigger gambles, but they would still enter in the "for fun" amount (for the new 50 million standard). For example, gambling 1K a month would be irrelevant, and winning with a 1K bet can give you big rewards if you are lucky. It would still be fun, in fact more fun, and it would be as non risky as it is now, in terms of going financially bankrupt.
haha interesting post Cheesy well i think i would avoid gambling totally and will focus on investing on shares and getting started with own company Cheesy
thats wht i will do when i will be rich one day Cheesy
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:51:39 AM

The question is, if you wake up tomorrow with 50 million dollars, would you still gamble for fun, or would you forget about gambling and do other stuff? Personally I think I would still gamble. I do it now, and I know I realistically will never get rich off gambling, because I barely do it and I don't risk much money, just for fun sometimes, to test my luck.
So if I had a lot of money, I would do bigger gambles, but they would still enter in the "for fun" amount (for the new 50 million standard). For example, gambling 1K a month would be irrelevant, and winning with a 1K bet can give you big rewards if you are lucky. It would still be fun, in fact more fun, and it would be as non risky as it is now, in terms of going financially bankrupt.
haha interesting post Cheesy well i think i would avoid gambling totally and will focus on investing on shares and getting started with own company Cheesy
Good choice but investing on shares is not easy way to make money because in gambling atleast after 3 to 4 games you will see your win so here profit and loss is will be fluctuate but in shares also it is same but once it went down that's it it takes too much time to come back.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:29:42 AM

Good choice but investing on shares is not easy way to make money because in gambling atleast after 3 to 4 games you will see your win so here profit and loss is will be fluctuate but in shares also it is same but once it went down that's it it takes too much time to come back.
It doesn't really matter if you have invested a large amount of money, the slower the profit the safer as we can easily accumulate a good amount of money if it is just constant earnings. The house always wins so do you, it is very easy to overthink.
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:35:39 AM

If i were rich, i will still gambling for sure. So, i don't to worry to gambling when i were rich, i have much money and i only gambling just for fun, refreshing.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:47:44 PM

If i were rich, i will still gambling for sure. So, i don't to worry to gambling when i were rich, i have much money and i only gambling just for fun, refreshing.

Well money won't last forever even if your so much rich, you will never know a true repeated action of losing and when you play on bigger bets I think your gonna mess up all of your bitcoin if your not kind of weary over your bitcoin.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:14:12 PM

Well money won't last forever even if your so much rich, you will never know a true repeated action of losing and when you play on bigger bets I think your gonna mess up all of your bitcoin if your not kind of weary over your bitcoin.
It really does not matter regardless of you status in life, the most important is discipline when it comes to gambling. When you know and understand your limits in gambling you will learn how to control yourself and you can avoid being addicted in gambling. Gambling addiction has nothing good to bring into our life, it always bring the other way.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
teilwalL05

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:19:16 PM

It really does not matter regardless of you status in life, the most important is discipline when it comes to gambling. When you know and understand your limits in gambling you will learn how to control yourself and you can avoid being addicted in gambling. Gambling addiction has nothing good to bring into our life, it always bring the other way.

Well avoiding in getting addicted to gambling I think that can not be tolerate well you can never know when you will be addicted to it and you can never know when your really addicted or not in gambling until someone has talking to you over it, well in your mind you think that you are controlling your self from gambling but in the end you are not.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:42:12 PM

Well avoiding in getting addicted to gambling I think that can not be tolerate well you can never know when you will be addicted to it and you can never know when your really addicted or not in gambling until someone has talking to you over it, well in your mind you think that you are controlling your self from gambling but in the end you are not.
Once a person is addicted in gambling, he cannot tell that he is addicted because as a human we want to tolerate things just to make excuses that we are not doing wrong, only other people could tell especially his family and if he loves his family he will listen to it. Don't refer this scenario to rich because they don't have this kind of problem, only the poor does.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:51:33 PM

No! I would just enjoy my free time Smiley

I also would do this in the first place but most likely this will be very boring at a certain point and if this is the point I would gamble.
one of many reasons why people do gambling are because they have so much free time , so once you have free time then you would think to gamble (usually this thought come from an ex gambler). and yeah too much free time to be enjoyed could bring to a surfeited in the end you would think to gamble and so on.

Not all gamblers play gambling because of their free time, there are a lot of gamblers out there, their entire life is made for gambling or they only do gambling well not all the times they had always a winning streak there are times that luck are not with them that is why it is a random thing in gambling if you could profit or not it is all base on luck!
yeah i know it , that's why i said "one of many reasons why people do gambling are because they have so much free time" , so it's just one of reasons means not only freetime causing people gambling, too much money to spent also could be the reason some people gambling etc.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:04:52 PM

I also would do this in the first place but most likely this will be very boring at a certain point and if this is the point I would gamble.
one of many reasons why people do gambling are because they have so much free time , so once you have free time then you would think to gamble (usually this thought come from an ex gambler). and yeah too much free time to be enjoyed could bring to a surfeited in the end you would think to gamble and so on.

Not all gamblers play gambling because of their free time, there are a lot of gamblers out there, their entire life is made for gambling or they only do gambling well not all the times they had always a winning streak there are times that luck are not with them that is why it is a random thing in gambling if you could profit or not it is all base on luck!
yeah i know it , that's why i said "one of many reasons why people do gambling are because they have so much free time" , so it's just one of reasons means not only freetime causing people gambling, too much money to spent also could be the reason some people gambling etc.
the poor and the rich, they are still playing gambling. poor people gamble, sure to get the money and want to get rich in a short time. and the rich as you say, too much money they could be the reason for playing gambling. so it all really depends on ourselves and must be able to control yourself to gambling.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
jak1

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:31:44 PM

I would not get involved in gambling no matter if I am not rich.. I don't think gambling is only for poor peoples, rich peoples do more gambling then poor. I am not rich but if I were rich I still not gamble, because I don't like gambling at all, and I feel this is just waste of time and lost of money.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:45:04 PM

I would not get involved in gambling no matter if I am not rich.. I don't think gambling is only for poor peoples, rich peoples do more gambling then poor. I am not rich but if I were rich I still not gamble, because I don't like gambling at all, and I feel this is just waste of time and lost of money.
Well, gambling also began to adversely affect the life of me, so maybe I want to get away first. I am currently not a rich man, but I want to try to stop gambling
teilwalL05

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:46:47 PM

Yup! you are right most of it, because of their free time they can play gambling mostly people do that and I think that many are getting addicted with this kind of habit that they does in continuously doing it and a habit can cause much trouble at times.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:53:36 PM

Rich people gamble a lot, look at this recent Mayweather Instagram pic:

"In Game 6, #OKC was the favorite to beat the #Warriors... but I bet Splash for the Cash. I bet money line for $170,000 and won $221,000."

This was 221k won in a matter of minutes... rich people gamble so the games feel more exciting. Im sure he loses a lot too, but if you bet big, you can win big.
That's a lot of money man, how I wish I am able to bet on that amount. If I would have that money and won then definitely I would already quit in gambling at my current status but I really don't know if I am rich if I can still quit as gambling is really addicting.

If you are as rich as Floyd Mayweather... it doesn't really matter if you gamble or not, it's just really hard to go bankrupt. He is a worldwide start and he gets millions of dollars yearly from his brand (the money team) in terms of sales of merchandising like shoes, hats, clothes.. all kind of stuff with his brand. Only this guarantees him at least 10 million a year, and this is nothing compared to other advertisement services he does.

He basically doesn't need to fight ever again and he will keep making millions.
soyab0007

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:13:47 PM

Gambling is so easy and profitable, one could even get more money for gambling because one could bet with higher numbers.
gamble to become rich.
Pormanullang

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:45:26 PM

Gambling is so easy and profitable, one could even get more money for gambling because one could bet with higher numbers.
gamble to become rich.
do not agree with, I think gambling is not as easy as you think or imagine.
gambling can indeed make you rich quick but can also make you poor suddenly if you are impatient and do not know the boundaries.
please do hasut people to gamble with lies
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:59:49 AM

gamble to become rich.

Gambling is easy, yes. It'd only take a second to bet. You only have to put your money at risk and hope for a good outcome.

Gambling is profitable, it would depend on your gambling journey. If you are earning from it, then gambling is profitable. But if you're starting to go in debt because of your gambling loss, then surely it's not profitable in your case.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:12:25 AM

gamble to become rich.

Gambling is easy, yes. It'd only take a second to bet. You only have to put your money at risk and hope for a good outcome.

Gambling is profitable, it would depend on your gambling journey. If you are earning from it, then gambling is profitable. But if you're starting to go in debt because of your gambling loss, then surely it's not profitable in your case.
the problem was you don't know how to think properly when in terms of losing you always think to bounce back and never think properly just keep losing your money that's why I think many rich people intend to stay away from gambling and use their time for some other things.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:18:04 AM

gamble to become rich.

the problem was you don't know how to think properly when in terms of losing you always think to bounce back and never think properly just keep losing your money that's why I think many rich people intend to stay away from gambling and use their time for some other things.
If you are saying that base on your experience then probably most of the people felt that way. The fact that we don't have control of ourselves in gambling and we want to always wins then we would always gamble which would result as to become addicted.

Most poor people usually treat gambling as their way to earn fast money so I realize gambling maybe is for the rich people who knows how to handle it.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: