Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:28:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make bitcoin's price only RISE and never FALL?  (Read 4795 times)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:30:45 AM

it is not possible to make bitcoin price only rise, at least not forever.
any commodity has a fixed amount of demand, for example if all the people in the world invest in bitcoin then there is no more demand so the price can't rise more. there is an end to the rise until we reach a balance.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
LinaMay

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:25:46 AM

Any good conspiracy theorist will notice that the up and down movement usually occur in a $50 fluctuation cycle, and this indicates manipulation and mini pump&dump scenario. There has to be someone behind this, and they are making tons of money because of this. A group of whales on different exchanges could manage to manipulate the price in such a narrow margin, and still make a lot of money. I hope this is not true and normal supply and demand are causing this, but it's just too obvious. ^hmmmmm^
I do believe manipulating Bitcoin with such a small currency value at best is possible. Yes, I have noticed it's growth is within $50-$100. It's just that Bitcoin seems rather intelligent enough to find some kind of way to only make it grow. People said cryptocurrencies weren't possible. Bitcoin proved this incorrect.
LinaMay

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:30:46 AM

it is not possible to make bitcoin price only rise, at least not forever.
any commodity has a fixed amount of demand, for example if all the people in the world invest in bitcoin then there is no more demand so the price can't rise more. there is an end to the rise until we reach a balance.
To some degree, I think it maybe could be possible. We can't just say "it can't happen" then walk away from the challenge of finding the key to make it a reality. You've got to try at least.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:30:52 AM

Any good conspiracy theorist will notice that the up and down movement usually occur in a $50 fluctuation cycle, and this indicates manipulation and mini pump&dump scenario. There has to be someone behind this, and they are making tons of money because of this. A group of whales on different exchanges could manage to manipulate the price in such a narrow margin, and still make a lot of money. I hope this is not true and normal supply and demand are causing this, but it's just too obvious. ^hmmmmm^
I do believe manipulating Bitcoin with such a small currency value at best is possible. Yes, I have noticed it's growth is within $50-$100. It's just that Bitcoin seems rather intelligent enough to find some kind of way to only make it grow. People said cryptocurrencies weren't possible. Bitcoin proved this incorrect.
This is very true, the bitcoin history is next to impossible back then no one believes that it will rise up but because of the trading exchange platform and many wanted to earn an easy money they embrace w/out foreseen what is happening right now, so predicting how it will stay would also be next to impossible OP.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:32:56 AM

For the price to be stable and only rise gradually there have to be no bad publicity regarding the use of Bitcoin and its development. Bitcoin was supposed to be the digital money of the people but it's used for speculating purposes and scamming practices half of the time.

LinaMay

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:36:18 AM

This is very true, the bitcoin history is next to impossible back then no one believes that it will rise up but because of the trading exchange platform and many wanted to earn an easy money they embrace w/out foreseen what is happening right now, so predicting how it will stay would also be next to impossible OP.
Currently, I follow two websites that calculate and measure the growth and shrinking of Bitcoin. It pinpoints when Bitcoin would usually grow a certain amount and when it will shrink a certain amount. This has been a great tool for me to know when to buy and sell but I'd still like to have that out of pocket wish to make the price only rise.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:52:26 AM

there is only one way, don't dump your bitcoin for fiat for buying stuff, use bitcoin directly for buying, in this way there is only buying

but you still have those manipulators that dump for accumulating more, but i guess those people ar enot there to kill bitcoin with their dumping, because they are profiting heavily from it
relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:14:38 AM

I think it's never happen. Bitcoin price is not stable and it can rise and fall, If bitcoin's price only rise, there must be something big happened that make the price of bitcoin keep increase.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 09:24:23 AM

just convince everyone to keep buying and not to sell.   Price will surely rise.

lol
But as soon as you buy, you gotta sell so what next...? I think maybe Bitcoin should have some kind of national buying day to make the price hit 1 billion or something and then that same day, we sell it at the same time via circle.com or something. I think it'd be fun. We can also do fun private rallies.

Bitcoin does not have any national buying day when the price hit 1 billion, but there is halving coming which can boost the price of bitcoins to more than dollar 1. You can see the  Bitcoin Block Reward Halving Countdown at   http://bitcoinblockhalf.com/

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
nagatraju

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:59:32 AM

Fiat money is money that has no entity backing it other than the issuer, usually a government. When the United States dollar finally disconnected from the gold standard in 1971 it became a fiat currency.

Bitcoin follows the same principle, in that its value is determined by perception. Instead of the trust of some government entity being evaluated to determine the value of Bitcoin, other factors (the technology, widespread acceptance, understanding of e-money, etc.) are taken into consideration.

Bitcoin is ultimately worth what people will buy and sell it for. This is often as much a matter of human psychology as economic calculation. Don’t allow your emotions to dictate your actions in the market; this is best achieved by determining a strategy and sticking to it. So it is not possible to make Bitcoin's price only RISE.

DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:01:45 AM

Making bitcoin price to rise forever is simply not possible. Bitcoin has got such a technology which often fluctuates.
agree it's all impossible to happen everything has a price such as oil, gold, and even the country's currency, has fluctuated. so impossible bitcoin prices could continue to rise

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
jonathgb25

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 10:04:59 AM

We can do it if we continue to hoard bitcoins until the supply of bitcoins in market will be enought that demand will rise that will make a bullish trend in rate of bitcoin. Cheesy

PakistanHockeyfan (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:15:43 PM

First, we need to ask the question: Why does the price "FALL" and "RISE"?

Supply>Demand = "FALL"?
Demand>Supply = "RISE"?
Blockchain debate = "FALL"?
Reward halving = "RISE"?
Bitlicense = "FALL"?
Overstock adoption = "RISE"?

There are too many factors involved and I don't think we can make sure the price keep going up...
But if we just place the coins in manipulated demand, that's how it would work. We just need to find a way to get on the same page.
PakistanHockeyfan (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:17:42 PM

Making bitcoin price to rise forever is simply not possible. Bitcoin has got such a technology which often fluctuates.
agree it's all impossible to happen everything has a price such as oil, gold, and even the country's currency, has fluctuated. so impossible bitcoin prices could continue to rise
Nothing should be far from impossible. There should always be some kind of cause and effect along with a small will to make certain things reality. To simply just say "it's not possible" is just giving up before you even tried.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:19:35 PM

I don't think this will happen anytime soon, have also big doubts even if it will ever happen, but it can actually in a few years time, nothing is impossible.
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:28:15 PM

To make Bitcoin's price rise and never fall it comes down to adoption.  More users means more upward stable price.  Education and more press will increase adoption.

I love Bitcoin
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:30:33 PM

The first step to make bitcoin price to stabilize is to get rid of the bad news that is haunting bitcoin Grin
Whenever there's a bad news regarding the bitcoin the price will fall a few dollar, even hundreds
But as we know it, we can't control the media
So making bitcoin price to never fall is impossible Grin
BR01

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:32:26 PM

i think for the time being we can only attract more peple to bitcoin and adopting bitcoin will be the solution for it to go up more but it's not a guaranty to it not to fall down
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:50:41 PM

you can't controll the bitcoin user, people will have the ultimate control over their bitcoin, simply when the supply is higher than Demand the price will be fall, when the demand is higher than supply the price will be rise
LinaMay

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:52:42 PM

To make Bitcoin's price rise and never fall it comes down to adoption.  More users means more upward stable price.  Education and more press will increase adoption.
It is based on how many people know about it yes, but it's also based on when people are holding it an when they're not. There has to be a set "pumo and dump" schedule as a method to grow your Bitcoin and then sell then. Then of course there's the whole restarting positions to take.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: