Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:14:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make bitcoin's price only RISE and never FALL?  (Read 4791 times)
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:52:53 PM

If there is no pump, there will be no dump. So we need some big organisation to suppress when it rises to fast.
PakistanHockeyfan (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:23:35 PM

to be honest i believe that it is actually impossible to make bitcoin price only rise and never fall because people would only make money then

if we actually want to make this happen then we have to make people just buy bitcoins and never sell it

It is impossible for the bitcoin price rise every day and does not drop in a single day. But if we restrict the weekly rise, it will not drop monthly.

Agreed, price rise without fall is not at all possible and it looks opposite to the technology. If this happens the methods of earning will probably get deleted. No real-time profit can be made by users.
I want there to be a fall, but I want there to be insubstantial falls of $50 or so.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:48:45 AM

If there is no pump, there will be no dump. So we need some big organisation to suppress when it rises to fast.

That's right, the price must go down each time it increase or else it will not be balance, the price could rise very high and might fall to very low and might not be healthy for bitcoin and the community...It'ss better this way, small increment each increase and drop...
PakistanHockeyfan (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:00:35 PM

That's right, the price must go down each time it increase or else it will not be balance, the price could rise very high and might fall to very low and might not be healthy for bitcoin and the community...It'ss better this way, small increment each increase and drop...
I already just said I want their to be a fall and that my title was esque. I just want it to grow more often then drop.
Qartada

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 07:03:27 PM

We can make the bitcoin price rises every year, and do not fall. But we cannot let any pump and dump happen.

gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:43:50 PM

If there is adoption at extreme level in future then we will see only price rise and also we need to keep on spending bitcoin on regular interval that will surely help bitcoin to reach to a higher level.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:49:09 PM

We can make the bitcoin price rises every year, and do not fall. But we cannot let any pump and dump happen.
it is impossible for bitcoin not to have any pumps and dumps because it is impossible that the price can grow steadily without any bigger drops but it would be cool if it happened

i hope that one day the price of the bitcoin will grow a lot pretty soon and block halving will encourage people to buy huge amounts of bitcoins and make me rich pretty soon
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:13:08 AM

it is impossible for bitcoin not to have any pumps and dumps because it is impossible that the price can grow steadily without any bigger drops but it would be cool if it happened

i hope that one day the price of the bitcoin will grow a lot pretty soon and block halving will encourage people to buy huge amounts of bitcoins and make me rich pretty soon
Agreed, price fluctuations are the special features of bitcoin, but users always wish for ups, if mass adoption occurs the price can grow steadily without fall. If this happens bitcoin will have a good reach all over the world.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:32:43 AM

Agreed, price fluctuations are the special features of bitcoin, but users always wish for ups, if mass adoption occurs the price can grow steadily without fall. If this happens bitcoin will have a good reach all over the world.

The price will rise or drop at any time. It is due to the market speculation. As long as it rises every year, it is good.
Doomer

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Rider of comets, and brother to the nebulae

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:47:55 AM

Never fall?
If it never falls, it will go moon. If it goes moon, I will become rich. So, I'll sell, to buy a new house and car. And so, when I sell, it will fall!

That's how the market works.

But, in the long term, as technology adoption increases, and as advantages of cryptocurrency become known wider, rise up.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 10:12:24 AM

There will always be booms and busts.
All markets have cycles. It can not just go up.Sure you can have an upwards trend over a long time, but within that there will always be consolidations or corrections.That's how markets work.
Fademigo

Activity: 201
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:19:04 PM

There will always be booms and busts.
All markets have cycles. It can not just go up.Sure you can have an upwards trend over a long time, but within that there will always be consolidations or corrections.That's how markets work.

Boom and Burst, pump and dump are human natures. We are so greedy. We will always overdo things.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:31:27 PM

I think bitcoin will never be stable because bitcoin is base on traders .. if more buyer and less supply the price of bitcoin should be increase but if less buyers and more supply the price is low or decreasing..  its always depends in demand and supply..
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:48:36 PM

I've been noticing the price usually periodically dropping. The price doesn't exactly drop significantly. Just enough to make people stressed and rather worried. I have always been in a position in which the price's increase has indeed always been a reward for people who truly believe in Bitcoin and care for its well being. It can be rather worrisome when you've placed $400 worth of BTC in your wallet for price increases, then the next day you find that you've lost about $50. Sure it's not a huge number but it's a number nonetheless.

What can we do to make it only rise and never fall? I have been meaning to have this question answered.

The only way to achieve this if you can maintain a few hundred thousand btc worth buy wall on the bigger exchanges what you constantly keep moving upwards Smiley. Not impossible, but a bit pricey.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:15:10 PM

I think bitcoin will never be stable because bitcoin is base on traders .. if more buyer and less supply the price of bitcoin should be increase but if less buyers and more supply the price is low or decreasing..  its always depends in demand and supply..

Yeah that's true,, if the price rises, it should go down..It will always be a cycle and probably no one could dictate the price to go down or up, except if you are owning most of the bitcoins...

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:55:19 PM

We can't because we are not whales. If all of us where whales here, then maybe we could make something about the price, but we don't make the price, others do, we only contribute in tiny amounts, due our small purchasing power (unless you are a whale, but there are not many whales in this forum as far as I know). The best you can do is buy and hold long term, price will inevitably keep going up in the long term.
Erzatium

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:03:00 PM

We cant control it and that is the problem of the currency and the most people are hoping of course that the value will rise only but that is not possible for use.
There will be of course a time that it is going to be low and there will be also a time that it is going to rise you only dont know when that will happen.
GingerAle
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 04:03:50 PM

burn your bitcoin!

< Track your bitcoins! > < Track them again! > <<< [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1qomqt/what_a_landmark_legal_case_from_mid1700s_scotland/] What is fungibility? >>> 46P88uZ4edEgsk7iKQUGu2FUDYcdHm2HtLFiGLp1inG4e4f9PTb4mbHWYWFZGYUeQidJ8hFym2WUmWc p34X8HHmFS2LXJkf <<< Free subdomains at moneroworld.com!! >>> <<< If you don't want to run your own node, point your wallet to node.moneroworld.com, and get connected to a random node! @@@@ FUCK ALL THE PROFITEERS! PROOF OF WORK OR ITS A SCAM !!! @@@@
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:14:28 PM

The bitcoin will go up and down in the short term. But in long term, the price will only rise if it is developed properly.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:41:27 PM

Unfortunately the bitcoin price is subjected to the support and demand laws that characterizes the open markets, and individual bitcoin holders can't do significant actions to avoid this oscillations caused by speculative waves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: