Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:45:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208176 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:27:08 AM

you should try to direct msg Xypher on discord.  If nothing else bring it up during the sunday meeting.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm new to Discord but joined and tossed him a PM, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
mortare

Activity: 765
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 06:37:00 AM

you should try to direct msg Xypher on discord.  If nothing else bring it up during the sunday meeting.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm new to Discord but joined and tossed him a PM, Smiley.

This is the message i get:

"The Steam Wallet code you have entered has already been redeemed. If you have recently purchased this code, please contact the seller for further assistance."

But i have not redeemed it. Waiting for feedback from business@gamebet.gg.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:43:06 PM

you should try to direct msg Xypher on discord.  If nothing else bring it up during the sunday meeting.

"The Steam Wallet code you have entered has already been redeemed. If you have recently purchased this code, please contact the seller for further assistance."

The problem is that there is no way the dev will know if it is a faulty code or if you already redeemed it or if someone else redeemed it. If they give you a new code you will probably post it here that they did that and crypto being crypto there will be other similar claims tomorrow if some unscrupulous people think they can claim the same and get away with it. How will the devs be able to distinguish then? I doubt they will give you a new code for this reason as it will set a precedent. But you never know maybe they will take the chance and give you a new code.
mortare

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 04:16:43 PM

you should try to direct msg Xypher on discord.  If nothing else bring it up during the sunday meeting.

The problem is that there is no way the dev will know if it is a faulty code or if you already redeemed it or if someone else redeemed it. If they give you a new code you will probably post it here that they did that and crypto being crypto there will be other similar claims tomorrow if some unscrupulous people think they can claim the same and get away with it. How will the devs be able to distinguish then? I doubt they will give you a new code for this reason as it will set a precedent. But you never know maybe they will take the chance and give you a new code.

They have promised steam codes for the early investers as myself. Its not my fault they get shaddy not working codes from the site they got it from...

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:23:27 PM

They have promised steam codes for the early investers as myself. Its not my fault they get shaddy not working codes from the site they got it from...

It is one thing if it is just one code with an issue but another if there are many codes with issues. Is it one code or many that have a problem?
mortare

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 04:28:44 PM

It is one thing if it is just one code with an issue but another if there are many codes with issues. Is it one code or many that have a problem?

Havent seen any other reports with the error i get here on the forum.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:54:15 PM

i have received my code by email and it redeemed fine
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:41:04 PM

Something like this was bound to happen if they used G2A, that place is known for being filled with scamming bastards. Im rather sure 50% of the codes there were bought with stolen CC etc, meaning when the codes don't work they were cancelled by valve for reports of using a stolen CC or chargebacks. A common issue there tbh.
neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Premium

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:25:14 AM

Something like this was bound to happen if they used G2A, that place is known for being filled with scamming bastards. Im rather sure 50% of the codes there were bought with stolen CC etc, meaning when the codes don't work they were cancelled by valve for reports of using a stolen CC or chargebacks. A common issue there tbh.

G2A is problematic same.
But the Gamebet.gg staff are fantastic, certainly it is not SCAM.

With the new interface and marketing working, we will certainly have great results.
IluhaHA

Activity: 183
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:54:32 AM

on front page of coin telegraph:

http://cointelegraph.com/news/e-sports-and-in-game-economies-come-together-in-gamebetgg
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:00:20 AM

Been follow this thread since the beginning and buying the entire time. Thanks for the cheap coins because of the same people that have been negative feom the beginning. Keep being negative while gbt continues to push through your fud.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:08:38 AM

Been follow this thread since the beginning and buying the entire time. Thanks for the cheap coins because of the same people that have been negative feom the beginning. Keep being negative while gbt continues to push through your fud.
good job i recently have this coin and keep holding I already trade the half of my earnings while it is still rising up and the rest I'm keeping it from my wallet I hope gamefran will open again the signature campaign.

twostepsally

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:25:03 AM

good job i recently have this coin and keep holding I already trade the half of my earnings while it is still rising up and the rest I'm keeping it from my wallet I hope gamefran will open again the signature campaign.

It will. Good things ahead.
BlueTemplar

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

Gone for a minute now back again

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:13:52 AM

Gamebet team has been on top of shit from day one and has communicated more extensively than any other crypto project I have gotten involved with.  There may be better, but I am not aware of any (let me know if there are any, would be interested to take a look at them).  There will always be small issues that come up, especially when they leave themselves so open to communication.  This is great for the users and the credibility of the project/team, but opens them up to much more scrutiny than just about any other crypto project team.  Small issues that no one would normally hear about are able to rise to the surface due to all the open comm lines.
The Gamebet team is going to be paid back ten fold for their wide open communication once this thing hits its stride a few months after the new UI.  New people will come in due to the success of the platform and then they will see the wide open communication that has gone on from day one which will just push this project higher faster.

Keep it up guys, this is enjoyable to watch unfold and to be a part of.
IluhaHA

Activity: 183
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:19:54 AM

Gamebet team has been on top of shit from day one and has communicated more extensively than any other crypto project I have gotten involved with.  There may be better, but I am not aware of any (let me know if there are any, would be interested to take a look at them).  There will always be small issues that come up, especially when they leave themselves so open to communication.  This is great for the users and the credibility of the project/team, but opens them up to much more scrutiny than just about any other crypto project team.  Small issues that no one would normally hear about are able to rise to the surface due to all the open comm lines.
The Gamebet team is going to be paid back ten fold for their wide open communication once this thing hits its stride a few months after the new UI.  New people will come in due to the success of the platform and then they will see the wide open communication that has gone on from day one which will just push this project higher faster.

That's the spirit my friend!
Pavel1995

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:23:45 AM

dont be so sure, we will see what happens in next months.

Ive seen lots of abandoned projects that devs disappeard
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:57:28 AM

dont be so sure, we will see what happens in next months.

Ive seen lots of abandoned projects that devs disappeard
I don't see any abandoned project by hero member of bitcointalk  like daily
twostepsally

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:30:16 PM

Slack invite please.
Thanks
Karat

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:05:12 PM

price neither increasing nor decreasing . i know this isn't the pump and dump kind of coin just wanted to know whether it will be a good investment if i buy this coin now . what do you guys suggest? i saw that there is a new UI coming so will the price increase after that ? is it a good time to buy this?

Selsonblue

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:30:20 PM

Slack invite please.
Thanks

I believe they use Discord, and it should be on the ANN post. I dont think it requires an invitation to join either.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: