Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:49:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208176 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LiskCryptoFan

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:25:16 AM

Just stopping by to ready what the babies are pissed at today.

Ill keep staking and buying while the baby trolls do what they do.

See everyone in a couple days.

The world really isn't that bad, it's okay.

LiskCryptoFan

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:28:05 AM

Yeah I knew they were going in this direction, but I can't help question whats taking so long? Why is it so hard to stick to a time frame? Why does there seem to be so much miscommunication among the devs themselves?

What is it called? The trello post said this was supposed to be finished on the 27th of may or something, that was wrong. Pretty sure there's been posts about a complete ui or it being close to complete right on the 1st. Pretty sure you could go back to see a post of daily saying "oh we are making lots of progress on this ui might be done earlier than expected." (I know that's not a definitive time frame. Took it as a this could possibly happen earlier than expected but just saying in general there just seems to be an issue when it comes to when this ui is supposed to be set for)

Improved User Experience is debatable when you don't really have users to gauge thoughts on current experience. You can't necessarily say something is better or worse if only a handful of people are experiencing it. Now if we are just talking aesthetics the new ui looks better than the old site's, but I think they already had the working platform and people are going to be attracted to the idea and the function of betting on games with steam items (just as an example of platform/site function interaction whatever). I'm just saying my impression is that this is taking a long time for something that probably isn't going to be perfect when it is completely out and is going to be improved upon or changed over time anyway.

There's also the withdrawals not going through, games not getting refunded for some people over the last couple of weeks, support taking a long time to answer people's messages, and incorrect graphs/info being posted. I'm guessing since my post was quoted in the "complaints right before the complete ui", you were accusing it of being fud (even though life is fud) which is why I referred to your post count. I just thought that it was laughable that my personal observation and constructive criticism was being construed as just being fud. I understand they are also doing a ton of things, that's great. Things are getting a lot harder for them, it means they have to tighten up the reins and be on point now more than ever. Whats going to happen when the site develops a big user base? Things are going to get harder, they are going to have to be more precise, and people are going to want things executed right away. It's just stuff to keep in mind.

Really interesting points that need to be taken care of. When daily answer the community, those questions need to be asked to the team.

This is a good post and should be addressed.

lostCAT

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:16:07 AM

still support works
money back
but it took almost 3 weeks
very very long
Bisquick

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:49:03 AM

Give it a few weeks the site will be awesome!   But they better have everything smooth and polished before college  football and nfl  Grin  so i can take y'all money
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:06:50 AM

Hey guys,

Before I begin this update, I’d like to apologize for a lack of responsiveness as of late. I’ve had some family emergencies and in my absence there were numerous attacks on our infrastructure (that I had John post from my account) as we began migrations and setting up new servers.

A minor amount of withdrawals encountered errors while automatically being processed due to these back end infrastructure migrations we have been executing. The majority of withdrawals processed smoothly and any withdrawals that were previously held up have been taken care of accordingly now.

We’re currently working on integrating the key components of the new UI to the site and we’re eager to reach the point where we can complete our transition. However, until this point we will leave the “old UI” intact as the main page. In the new UI we’ve developed, it’s already possible to prove ownership of a GBT address (and there by register it for dividend payouts). Currently, there is not a way to add a default dividend BTC address, and this will be added in the near future (before the end of the month).

We encourage users to offer feedback as we integrate and mold the new site - for example, one user mentioned there are too many matches on the index page. We agree with you Smiley. We intend on paginating the content on the match filter to allow you to browse through matches easier and this is just one of many changes that we’re still continuing to work on.

We’ll be having a Discord meeting on the 12th (Sunday) at 12:00pm PST. At this time, we will be looking to announce our official stance on the legality of GBT and what you as an investor can expect from us going forward. Of course, we’ll be talking about the changes we’re working on as well Wink

In other news, I (Daily Modo) have been independently working with two other groups outside of GameBet who’re developing projects in regards to Binary Options Trading for specific altcoins (and other tickers) as well as a Dice project. While I can’t provide details about either of these (as I’ve been asked to be brief) you can expect the Dice site will have a unique twist to it that will make it quite different from existing dice sites.

To clarify my role with these groups, I’ve been asked to organize update posts, coordinating their teams and serve as an advisor to impart onto them my past experiences as well as things I’ve learned while working on GameBet. I’d like to stress, working with these groups will not derail my time spent on GameBet, as it is my intent to help get these groups on the right track such that once they become well established GameBet can officially partner with them in the future.

Thank you, I truly appreciate all the support we get from the GameBet community. Please, if you have any inquires reach out to us at business@gamebet.gg and support@gamebet.gg and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible! Cheers.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:06:55 AM

Hey guys,

Before I begin this update, I’d like to apologize for a lack of responsiveness as of late. I’ve had some family emergencies and in my absence there were numerous attacks on our infrastructure (that I had John post from my account) as we began migrations and setting up new servers.

A minor amount of withdrawals encountered errors while automatically being processed due to these back end infrastructure migrations we have been executing. The majority of withdrawals processed smoothly and any withdrawals that were previously held up have been taken care of accordingly now.

We’re currently working on integrating the key components of the new UI to the site and we’re eager to reach the point where we can complete our transition. However, until this point we will leave the “old UI” intact as the main page. In the new UI we’ve developed, it’s already possible to prove ownership of a GBT address (and there by register it for dividend payouts). Currently, there is not a way to add a default dividend BTC address, and this will be added in the near future (before the end of the month).

We encourage users to offer feedback as we integrate and mold the new site - for example, one user mentioned there are too many matches on the index page. We agree with you Smiley. We intend on paginating the content on the match filter to allow you to browse through matches easier and this is just one of many changes that we’re still continuing to work on.

We’ll be having a Discord meeting on the 12th (Sunday) at 12:00pm PST. At this time, we will be looking to announce our official stance on the legality of GBT and what you as an investor can expect from us going forward. Of course, we’ll be talking about the changes we’re working on as well Wink

In other news, I (Daily Modo) have been independently working with two other groups outside of GameBet who’re developing projects in regards to Binary Options Trading for specific altcoins (and other tickers) as well as a Dice project. While I can’t provide details about either of these (as I’ve been asked to be brief) you can expect the Dice site will have a unique twist to it that will make it quite different from existing dice sites.

To clarify my role with these groups, I’ve been asked to organize update posts, coordinating their teams and serve as an advisor to impart onto them my past experiences as well as things I’ve learned while working on GameBet. I’d like to stress, working with these groups will not derail my time spent on GameBet, as it is my intent to help get these groups on the right track such that once they become well established GameBet can officially partner with them in the future.

Thank you, I truly appreciate all the support we get from the GameBet community. Please, if you have any inquires reach out to us at business@gamebet.gg and support@gamebet.gg and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible! Cheers.

Any update on login issues?

Trying to log into beta site now throws errors/just puts you back on the home page
Trying to log into the main site throws invalid username/password message

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
mortare

Activity: 765
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 06:37:15 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2016, 06:52:59 AM by mortare

Any update on login issues?

Trying to log into beta site now throws errors/just puts you back on the home page
Trying to log into the main site throws invalid username/password message

Got the same problem. Nothing works...
Fix this asap, we all have money on your site..

Update: beta site works

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:04:51 AM

so i think this is the reason why we have a good trading right now from yobit the OP showed up and gives some update how everything went back to normal and the price rises up again thanks dev for updating this community here. good luck
mikethedikevanegan

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:49:38 AM

If all my GBT is on Yobit, when the gamebet wallet can give me a deposit address, will a simple deposit into the sites online wallet be sufficient for the profit sharing aspect of Gamebet coin?  Has anyone been able to transfer GBT from the exchange to the site yet?
rorschach1

Activity: 840
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:32:44 PM

yobit still offline
oOxenonOo

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:10:45 PM

yobit still offline

hope never up again!

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK! Lisk Site
CoinHopper

Activity: 280

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:49:15 PM

Hey guys,

great update, I am wondering if you can tell us more about the other groups and projects you are helping and do you know why yobit is not working?
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:29:37 PM

Is the platform already working?

Which games are mainly being bet on?

Still wondering..

Black Mamba

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:18:15 PM

@ DailyModo

Where can i follow this "Discord meeting on the 12th (Sunday) at 12:00pm PST" ?

Btw Yobit is working fine...
CryptoBrother

Activity: 252

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:03:19 PM

@ DailyModo

The link is in the op.

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
CoinHopper

Activity: 280

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:55:57 PM

Hello again old friends...
I can smell a pump coming. Do you smell it?
I think it would have came already if btc was not moving and shakin so much.
But she is so once that settles let the pumps begin.
P.S This is your warning
neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Premium

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:17:18 PM

Hey guys,

Thanks and Great Update.

I hope Gamebet is the best of the bet games...
mikethedikevanegan

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:14:08 AM

If all my GBT is on Yobit, when the gamebet wallet can give me a deposit address, will a simple deposit into the sites online wallet be sufficient for the profit sharing aspect of Gamebet coin?  Has anyone been able to transfer GBT from the exchange to the site yet?
wwdz99

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:26:39 AM

Hey guys,

Thanks and Great Update.

I hope Gamebet is the best of the bet games...

Good job,DailyModo
Black Mamba

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:21:40 AM

@ DailyModo

The link is in the op.

Cant see it ..
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: