Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:21:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Great way to make Bitcoin!  (Read 62526 times)
lrdeoliveira

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:58:08 AM

There are two ways, one of them is invest all months a part of your salary into bitcoin, but this is like an investment, which you can use your coins to lend or invest at some personal project or others. The other is the free way. This requires time, dedication, and patient,can do faucets, captcha, small tasks and signatures, this are the free ways to collect bitcoin, but to earn 1 bitcoin you will need atleast 2- 3 months, this can be more or less as the time you spend online.
lucian999

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:41:01 AM

there's no good way to make bitcoin because you can have it if you work here in the forum and earn bitcoin every pay out or you'll invest in bitcoin to earn you the price increase.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:55:40 AM

So, what's new in these suggestions ?
Maybe there trying to learn new ways of earning in bitcoin because as of now there are some Ico's that are actually scam well at first it's not cause of having a nice advertisement but at the end of the ico some of them don't response to any report from any participants of there bounty campaigns and it happens to me already, I don't why.
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:06:24 AM

I think you don't get the point. OP said that you should buy everything with your bitcoin.good option,some people who have enough money when they start in bitcoin world. soon you'll be able to join a signature programme that pays you in Bitcoin. Carry on posting rerceived opinions so that nobody flames you, and save the Bitcoins you earn.
pedrasantos

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:09:13 AM

:)I don't think this thread is useless as some members have mentioned already. What OP is trying to say is that Bitcoin for some users is free money from the Internet but as we all know there is no free lunch and we have to work hard for our cash be it digital or physical. You would earn way more money if you have a high-paying job and convert a portion of it into Bitcoin as per your needs. Time is money so we need to spend it wisely and maximize our earnings.
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:12:23 AM

I think there is no way to make Bitcoin. I'll work on a forum to earn Bitcoin. This is my bitcoin made.
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:38:49 PM

Participation in subscription campaigns is a very good way to earn extra cryptocurrency.  This is how I increase my capital.
topleskacah

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:43:28 PM

yes always the trading because it always give you profit and never loss if you know the market and have cluster of well experienced traders. which I have. and having circle traders is a difficult task because its not everybody that will find better and honest traders. most of the traders are scammers but the honest trades will make your day.
topleskacah

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:44:29 PM

If you really want to earn a lot of money start to invest in trading you can search it on google about trading or you can watch it on youtube the tips about trading. And also invest your btc on new release HYIP risk are always there but be wise on how you invest your btc in HYIP site especially check there site if it looks like legit risk what you can afford to lose
reyzel27

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:52:58 PM

In my opinion, the best and easiest way to earn Bitcoins is to trade.Before beginning surely you should have quite much knowledge about it,build up your knowledge a real trader. There are many great ways to earn bitcoin. You can earn bitcoin by accepting them as a means of payment, you can earn bitcoins by completing tasks on websites, you can earn bitcoins from interest payments, you can earn bitcoins from mining, you can earn bitcoins through trading, you can earn bitcoins as a regular income, and you may also earn bitcoins from gambling BUT it is not suitable for everyone.
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:02:39 PM

To invest with Bitcoin....they are some sites you can invest...and you make good profit from it ......given you more Btc....one can also buy Btc and store in your wallet....then it increases when there is rise in bit coin..... That's also means profit and cash for you....also one can visit faucets sites,to collect free Btc....

In my opinion, Since many people are not actually experts in this, it's hard to find "jobs" that pay for bitcoins.
Currently, the most demanding skills that pay for bitcoin are usually associated with IT, programming or other computer related stuff.
xraisers

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:41:45 PM

Right now more users invest into gambling websites, which is quite profitable without much losses if planned well. Other than this initial investment is needed to be successfull in trading and initiation of a bitcoin exchange website. Those two were the right choices as new bitcoin users were getting increased regularly.
Roland Black

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:06:55 AM

Do work for Bitcoins
On the off chance that digging isn't for you, you can scan for work that you can improve the situation Bitcoins. There are different administrations that will offer one a chance to work for cryptocurrency.Currently, you can win Bitcoins online as a consultant chiefly, yet some Bitcoin new businesses and organizations like Overstock offer a choice to get the standard installment in BTC. With more prominent acknowledgment, there will be more alternatives to search for
Erik Fox
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:09:06 AM

Mine your own particular Bitcoins

The main approach to get your own particular Bitcoins was through mining. In 2009, each square mined (at regular intervals all things considered) conveyed a reward of 50 BTC to the fortunate one who figured out how to tackle the computational issue. At this moment, each square brings 12,5 BTC. While the reward is as yet baiting, there are a few issues which obstruct procuring some plunder:

– The hashing trouble has become essentially finished the most recent years. No single gear has enough computational energy to go after Bitcoins.

– Mining has become unbeneficial.

– In seek after some reward, individuals are compelled to join in pools or utilize cloud mining administrations.

– Even when the endeavors are joined, there is still need to pay for the power, and the service charges frequently surpass the mining reward.

Every one of these variables make Bitcoin mining nowadays unfruitful. This influences us to push ahead to the following technique of acquiring Bitcoins on the web.
Leo Parrish

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:10:20 AM

Bitcoin Trading/Forex

It does not need a big investment, it could just be enough for $ 50 to earn a Great profit … You just have a little knowledge of the market and you can earn as much as 2–3 Btc per year. Currently the price of bitcoin rises and drops very much … this like a lot to the investors!!
Lester Cole

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:11:43 AM

Currently, the best way to earn bitcoins is through cloud mining

Doesn't require expensive hardware
Can be done with mobiles and desktops
Guaranteed returns
Can use multiple accounts
Unlike bitcoin faucets, it doesn't require hourly rolls and captcha verification
Requires less electricity compared to hardware mining
I personally like aurora mining ltd

They provide 100mHs power as a Signup bonus , and more power can be bought for a reasonable price

Details of returns and bitcoins mined are displayed always

Cloud mining in a better way

Use this link to to Signup, open an account and get free power

It's advisable to buy more power of around 500rs for a decent return

Happy mining
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:14:27 AM

Right now more users invest into gambling websites, which is quite profitable without much losses if planned well. Other than this initial investment is needed to be successfull in trading and initiation of a bitcoin exchange website. Those two were the right choices as new bitcoin users were getting increased regularly.
the most popular thing nowadays in the world of crypto is trading and investment. well, it can make a lot of money in a short time, with a pretty small risk. many people say that it is a good way to make money for now on the internet.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:12:47 PM

There's many great ways to earn bitcoin I share this one . I doing trading and Im happy because I earned weekly by doing that. Heres the strategy before buying and selling altcoin you need to make a research first before you decide what you doing next. Follow the successful trader and gets some tips to them .Gambling is risky I dont recommend this . Maybe signature campaign is one of the good choice but as of now I cannot join because my rank is very low.
Zagor Tenay

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:14:12 PM

I do not think this thread is useless because some members have mentioned it, which we all know we have to work hard to get our money both digitally and physically. You will earn more money if you have a high paying job and turn some of it into Bitcoin as per your requirements.
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:15:19 PM

I do not think this thread is useless because some members have mentioned it, which we all know we have to work hard to get our money both digitally and physically. You will earn more money if you have a high paying job and turn some of it into Bitcoin as per your requirements.

Yes, many people believe that bitcoin can be obtained simply by doing nothing, but they are very much mistaken
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: