Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:50:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Great way to make Bitcoin!  (Read 62522 times)
kakehgilleh

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:53:16 AM

I participated in several bounties and collected the results, then sold when prices soared. Partly I make bitcoin for trading.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
takose46

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:55:38 AM

I participated in several bounties and collected the results, then sold when prices soared. Partly I make bitcoin for trading.
It's really good for you because you already made the profits in Bitcoin which isn't that easy which others and it could be very huge for sure if you're going to make bigger and bigger income day by day.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
faranisa

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:01:21 AM

What's wrong with the signature campaign? so far I participate in the signature campaign not finding any meaningful problems, I got the benefit from here. I get a token that I can later switch to bitcoin.
lekegami

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:02:19 AM

I think it's a good way to join the signing campaign to do Bitcoin. Yes, it is that i am just a member but it is important to be patient. If i work long enough I can win both bitcoin and altcoins.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:20:56 AM

Bitcoin is the money and money can be earned through different ways while people who believe that they can do in bitcoin forum like different users have provide services for payment and we we do that then they can pay us bitcoin and other crypto as well So it is good for me because i have designed many websites and for that i earned bitcoin.

glongsword

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

I can only make bitcoin from trading because my basic skill is trading. Still learning about other things that make me able to earn bitcoin. In this forum, i got a lot of knowledge about cryptocoin.
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:44:29 PM

Anything other than signature campaigns and gambling.

A bit saved is a bit earned. So save your money by not clicking on any of the signatures of the people posting in this thread.

If asside from those things then ypunare probably talking about the trading because the trading is also profitable but very risky because you cannot know if the coins will fall and will give you a huge profits or not. But it depends on the person if they have the guts to pursue it. Losing in that is just part of being a trader because in life we always lose and that will serve as a lesson so next time you will not do it again
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:25:10 PM

Btc jobs are a pretty obvious one. People always think you need to be a professional programmer to get paid in the btc world but this is not always true
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:34:23 PM

A bit saved is a bit earned. So save your money by not clicking on any of the signatures of the people posting in this thread.
what makes you think that way, I think all those investments have all its risks and I think bitcoin is still best for now as cryptocurrency investment that uses technological advances and advancements of the times so I take advantage of the opportunities that exist for now

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

Bitcoin gambling bankroll investing can yield great returns, but only if the site stays up and doesn’t run away with all your bitcoins
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:06:39 PM

If you have an online business one of the easiest ways to get Bitcoins is to simple accept them as a payment method
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:03:20 AM

The easiest way to earn bitcoins is just go for a job and get the payment in bitcoin. Or if you are getting the payment in fiat currency, just go to online local bitcoin exchange and convert your fiat payment into bitcoins. If you are a minor, still you can make some small amounts of bitcoin, by doing small freelancing jobs and get the payment via bitcoins.
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

Interesting ideas but nothing concrete here.
Which skills?
Great question. I do not have the answer for everyone. For one person they may only be able to learn the skill of flipping hamburgers (which is in demand somewhere). Others may be able to learn more advanced skills.
Here is a top 25 skills of 2016 for those with brains in their head: http://blog.linkedin.com/2016/01/12/the-25-skills-that-can-get-you-hired-in-2016/

Where to learn it?

Go to: http://www.google.com and enter "how do I learn <enter skill here>"

What about people without skills?

This is why you learn the skill?

Worthless inflationary local currency? Really?

yes

We need this inflationary local currency for everyday living so this money is not worthless for us.

Some people choose to use inflationary currency. Some people also choose to go into debt and be poor. Not everyone is smart.

Bitcoin is real money?

yes

Can I pay my loan in the bank with BTC?

in some countries, yes (see http://www.bitwa.la )

Buy car?

yes

I'm not sure I can so BTC is still not real money for us, just alternative currency.

not real to you, alternative for you. For me Bitcoin is my primary currency and all other currencies are alternatives.

One of the great way to make bitcoin is ofcourse to be knowledgeable about it. You first know what are the basics to avoid doing wrong moves. You also have to be patient in using it because the value is not stable. Invest more to increase your profit don't sell all your bitcoin leave some for investments because it is the way to earn more.

multimix

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:06:11 PM

I think the best way to earn bitcoin is via crypto-currencies trading, gambling is another way to earn bitcoin fast but the risk in gambling is too huge to take as compared to trading, so I would prefer trading as I have the option to hold.
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:08:15 PM

Mining, (ESPECIALLY cloud mining which is basically a rip off) is not really profitable any more for the little guys,all the big players have pretty much captured the entire process.If you want to earn Bitcoin the best way is to either work for it or simply buy it.I would start trying to meet with anyone involved with bitcoin in your area.I've made friends with a local atm owner.I now get paid to clear the machines and make deposits once or twice a week.The more you reach out and meet people, the more opportunities will present themselves!
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:46:14 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency so you can make it up with the help of Internet and systems. You can earn Bitcoin through various Bitcoin related websites present all over the Internet. These are easy to navigate and you can easily earn bitcoin from those sites. If you have enough money then you can buy some bitcoin from different online sites. Or you can trade your stuffs for Bitcoin signature campaign is another way to earn bitcoin. It is most easy and trustable method. You can also earn bitcoin through gambling.
elramsy

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

There are many Bitcoin supporters who believe that digital currency is the future and investing in it today can reap huge returns later. The most popular way of owning Bitcoins is through buying on a Bitcoin exchange. Some people may choose to keep them for a longer time horizon while others like to profit by selling them as soon as they find an opportunity. Like any other asset, the principle of buy low and sell high applies to Bitcoins. Interestingly, there are many other ways to earn and own Bitcoins which are different from the buying them on a Bitcoin exchange.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:05:21 PM

Yes that's absolutely right bitcoin is the great way to join the signing campaign to do Bitcoin.it is one of the easiest ways have an online business.bitcoin is still best for now as cryptocurrency investment.It is most easy and trustable method. You can also earn bitcoin through gambling.
SteinsGate

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:12:14 PM

Wait for the price of bitcoin to get low and buy lots of it. Then wait for the price to go up then sell it. For me that would be the best thing I can do to earn bitcoin.

▮█    KRYLL    ▮█
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
Token sale start on Feb 7, 2018 (https://kryll.io/)
fotosonics

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:17:12 AM

The best way is to find a subscription campaign with payouts in bitcoins. Or you can participate in infinite airdrops in the hope that one of the coins will grow in price, you will sell it, buy bitcoins - and the goal is achieved!
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: