Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:10:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is gold better than Bitcoin?  (Read 42088 times)
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:52:07 AM

No bitcoin is better than Gold,, because gold's price is going down and bitcoin's price is going up, so mostly people refer to bitcoins who is already using  bitcoins. also bitcoin is a easy way to get earn money, everyone can earn and use it easily instead of gold.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:44:07 PM

No bitcoin is better than Gold,, because gold's price is going down and bitcoin's price is going up, so mostly people refer to bitcoins who is already using  bitcoins. also bitcoin is a easy way to get earn money, everyone can earn and use it easily instead of gold.
Exactly you can earn more and more using bitcoin but that can never done by gold just you can invest it, gold is known to everyone but bitcoin is growing now notice after few years everyone goes with bitcoin, I always choose bitcoin rather than gold as it provides me more benefits than gold.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:43:57 PM

Gold is beautiful both to watch it and for investing purposes. Bitcoin will be good for investing purposes but in the end I will stick to gold.
When it comes between bitcoin and gold, I am likely to choose bitcoin, but sometimes I get confused over the both of them. I am sure I like bitcoin very much, but I also like gold. Maybe I will choose the both of them for now but bitcoin will occupy more percentage for sure.

Bitcoin is better then gold at a moment, gold will shine forever for sure but we don't want to think of too long it would be best if we invest in bitcoin at a moment.
Yes, gold will shine till the end of this world and will have a good stability all the time but bitcoin is a currency which is now increasing as there are now a lot of users but do not know that in the future people will support it or not.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:21:57 PM

i still think gold is a pretty good investment, it might not have the big profit of bitcoin but it is still profitable over time and it is a good investment over all. but to be better than bitcoin it has to be in the same league to be compared which is not.
for someone who prefer safe of course would choose gold they will know the benefits would be small
but they prefer the safe it does not matter. there are a lot of people are also selfish advantage with a big risk.
then bitcoin good for you mate Cheesy
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:36:54 PM

Gold is beautiful both to watch it and for investing purposes. Bitcoin will be good for investing purposes but in the end I will stick to gold.
When it comes between bitcoin and gold, I am likely to choose bitcoin, but sometimes I get confused over the both of them. I am sure I like bitcoin very much, but I also like gold. Maybe I will choose the both of them for now but bitcoin will occupy more percentage for sure.

Bitcoin is better then gold at a moment, gold will shine forever for sure but we don't want to think of too long it would be best if we invest in bitcoin at a moment.
Yes, gold will shine till the end of this world and will have a good stability all the time but bitcoin is a currency which is now increasing as there are now a lot of users but do not know that in the future people will support it or not.

Bitcoin will get support from the people only if the price is higher and if the price falls then bitcoin will loose many users and will switch again to gold.
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:37:53 PM

I like btc more than gold becaues you can send enormous amounts of it all around the world in seconds  Roll Eyes

if you have an enormous amount of money, what are you doing on a forum instead of spending your life with hot girls on an island? Smiley
Kartikay

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:00:29 PM

Is is true that gold is stored by every government. There is reason for it, they are not crazy to store gold!
Gold is the base of fiat. You can not print any amount of money in your country. Value of your country's currency depends on the no of currency notes print vs amount of gold stored. This is the basic idea.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:43:24 PM

A lot of people seem to think gold is the answer to all our problems. Every time the economy takes a turn for the worst, people turn to gold. {They invest in gold to hedge against these problems} If you

do not buy physical gold items/ornaments/jewelry/gold bars ... you still have ZERO protection against anything. It is just a piece of paper and a ledger entry on a private database. People seem to think

that there are tons of gold stored in secret vaults under government buildings. Is this true? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZcRk7UClO4 { There are no proof of this and audits in the USA are about

60 years old. } You have the only entry to your investment, when you invest in Bitcoin. { The private key } The proof that it exist, is on a public blockchain....  Wink
not sure about this,but someone called that gold is bitcoin in analog shape Grin
i=honestly i thinking that bitcoin is better than gold,in price fluctuate and for short term investement,bitcoin will more easy to taken profit from trading.
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:12:42 PM

Is is true that gold is stored by every government. There is reason for it, they are not crazy to store gold!
Gold is the base of fiat. You can not print any amount of money in your country. Value of your country's currency depends on the no of currency notes print vs amount of gold stored. This is the basic idea.

Most governements hold a gold reserve to backup their national currency. It would be fun if there would be the same thing for bitcoin. But since there is no central institution, i doubt it will ever happen. What i do know is countries do this because gold is a very secure asset. That's why most of them prefer gold over f.e. us dollar or even bitcoin.
LarryHocks

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:19:59 PM

I think that gold is better than bitcoin right now but I also think this will change in the future to be honest.
The bitcoin has a much better future in my opinion.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:41:04 PM

I agree with the sentence that at that time we have to invest in the bitcoin, as all our concern is to earn and to increase our income not like females to increase our ornaments to wear, as in this time bitcoin is increasing with a good speed and with that speed we will see our wealth increasing.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:35:02 PM

Depends on the circumstances and on location. Gold working fine without electricity, internet and long explanations about what it is, so it has certain advantages over bitcoin.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:40:17 PM

Depends on the circumstances and on location. Gold working fine without electricity, internet and long explanations about what it is, so it has certain advantages over bitcoin.

Gold is more profitable then bitcoin for sure the only issue is that it doesn't allow us to make quick profits which is applicable in bitcoin and people are choosing bitcoin at a moment only for that reason.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:41:04 PM

as far as i know bitcoins might also work without all these things because people might mine it by doing calculations on paper if internet suddenly goes down, but lets hope it wont happen

i think that bitcoins are definitely better than gold as in my opinion, it is easier to use it for buying stuff and people cant use gold on regular basis because of its sizes and possibility to be stolen

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Oscoda

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:50:21 PM

Gold is more profitable then bitcoin for sure the only issue is that it doesn't allow us to make quick profits which is applicable in bitcoin and people are choosing bitcoin at a moment only for that reason.
Gold is not more profitable in my eyes because gold is only profitable on a long term with the bitcoin you can make a lot of money in a relative short time.
If you do this multiple times with the bitcoin, the bitcoin is so much better..
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:28:38 PM

Gold is not more profitable in my eyes because gold is only profitable on a long term with the bitcoin you can make a lot of money in a relative short time.
If you do this multiple times with the bitcoin, the bitcoin is so much better..

People who believes in new technology and who have ability to take risks will always choose bitcoin and not gold, as bitcoin will allow them to make huge profits in quick time.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:54:45 PM

I like btc more than gold becaues you can send enormous amounts of it all around the world in seconds  Roll Eyes

yeah, that is a good and i will say intelligent reply, we can send our bitcoin to any person in any part of the world without any restriction, while sending or carrying gold from one country to another country is considered as smuggling and crime, in bitcoin we are the boss of our money while in gold we will depend on government rules.
CryptoJeweler

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 10:01:41 PM

A lot of people seem to think gold is the answer to all our problems. Every time the economy takes a turn for the worst, people turn to gold. {They invest in gold to hedge against these problems} If you

do not buy physical gold items/ornaments/jewelry/gold bars ... you still have ZERO protection against anything. It is just a piece of paper and a ledger entry on a private database. People seem to think

that there are tons of gold stored in secret vaults under government buildings. Is this true? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZcRk7UClO4 { There are no proof of this and audits in the USA are about

60 years old. } You have the only entry to your investment, when you invest in Bitcoin. { The private key } The proof that it exist, is on a public blockchain....  Wink

Hi,

In modern world. Bitcoin popularity is increasing then gold. It's price is also stable then gold. Moreover you can also use bitcoin to buy stuff just like money so that is a perk that gold doesn't offer you. Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1444365.msg14606989#msg14606989

Thank you
CryptoJeweler
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:56:48 AM

Not much,maybe bitcoin better than gold just in price and physical,bitcoin and gold have good potential for investement,the price are good for make profit,and now gold also can traded virtually.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
zerocharisma

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:04:01 AM

Not much,maybe bitcoin better than gold just in price and physical,bitcoin and gold have good potential for investement,the price are good for make profit,and now gold also can traded virtually.

On investment they are different. In gold, you invest in it for a long time investment without fearing for the price will go down. And Investing in bitcoin has a quick big profit for a short time period but not knowing what will the future will bring to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: