Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:34:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon Asic Design Discussion  (Read 8123 times)
mrb
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2013, 08:53:41 PM

Anyway, talking about who shipped or not is irrelevant to prove my point: Avalon is first to mine. This would not have been possible had they chosen a more complex 90nm or 65nm design, therefore 110nm was the right choice in order to beat BFL on time having devices mining as we speak (prototype or not, shipped or not).

Nemesis: watch your language - this is your 2nd warning. Next time you will find yourself in my ignore list.

And i said your point is moot if those AVALONs arent not in their customers hands. Having prototypes with unknown bugs means.... they beat BFL?
Its also amusing that you said " shipped or not" ...
Sure, ignore me. Or grown up and admit your point is nonsense.

(Finally you write a post without insults. Stay polite and I will not ignore you. It is that simple.)

I said "shipped or not" because this is an irrelevant semantic disagreement: I consider the 2 units in the wild mean Avalon started shipping. You disagree. Big deal. I also believe them when they say that 53 units are in transit (ie. "shipped"). You will be convinced very soon, probably after Chinese New Year. Just wait and see.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nemesis

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2013, 09:27:48 PM

Anyway, talking about who shipped or not is irrelevant to prove my point: Avalon is first to mine. This would not have been possible had they chosen a more complex 90nm or 65nm design, therefore 110nm was the right choice in order to beat BFL on time having devices mining as we speak (prototype or not, shipped or not).

Nemesis: watch your language - this is your 2nd warning. Next time you will find yourself in my ignore list.

And i said your point is moot if those AVALONs arent not in their customers hands. Having prototypes with unknown bugs means.... they beat BFL?
Its also amusing that you said " shipped or not" ...
Sure, ignore me. Or grown up and admit your point is nonsense.

(Finally you write a post without insults. Stay polite and I will not ignore you. It is that simple.)

I said "shipped or not" because this is an irrelevant semantic disagreement: I consider the 2 units in the wild mean Avalon started shipping. You disagree. Big deal. I also believe them when they say that 53 units are in transit (ie. "shipped"). You will be convinced very soon, probably after Chinese New Year. Just wait and see.

I'm a hot head because i cant stand seeing this community being scammed left and right. Avalon never tell a whole truth and even lie in many instances. You believe them? good for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: