Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:13:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022?  (Read 169483 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 11:10:27 AM

When you ask the average person about bitcoin then they will ask you what they should use it for. Online money... well "I have paypal". And so on. The advantages of bitcoin are few. Cheap, fast and anonymous.

It is hard enough to convince people and at the moment we lose 2 of the three advantages slowly. So as long as this doesn't change...

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:16:05 AM

No I think not. There are so many other currencies and countries in the world. It would just be impossible to get everyone using bitcoins. But Bitcoin does not need everyone in order to bee successful. They just need to go at their own pace.  Hub

Yup, that's true, but probably bitcoin will be known that time...though countries have their own currencies, I think even if the government won't have a support about it, probably the use of it will be open to all by that time..
If bitcoin is known to all in few years, then it is a great achievement. If it is open, people come to understand the advantages of bitcoin. Once they know this they start using it. We can see more improvements in  future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:19:31 AM

in 2016 if look deeply through the payment made in the internet you will find 60-70 percent goes in bitcoin
By 2020 we can reach 90 percent specially if the value of bitcoin raise up.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:33:12 AM

When you ask the average person about bitcoin then they will ask you what they should use it for. Online money... well "I have paypal". And so on. The advantages of bitcoin are few. Cheap, fast and anonymous.

It is hard enough to convince people and at the moment we lose 2 of the three advantages slowly. So as long as this doesn't change...

But the argument "Why I should use this?We already have ..." is what people say about each new invention.
"Why should I use a car? We already have horses."
"Why should I use CD? We already have cassette recorders."
"Why should I use the internet? We have books and newspapers to get informations and knowledge".
You can continue this list with every new technology.

In terms of money:
First barter --> "No man give me a few eggs from your chicken, I don't want that coins"
Then metals --> " No man I don't want your piece of paper.Give me real money.Give mo gold or silver coins.
Then paper --> "No man I don't except these new weird plastic card. I want real money.Give me cash.Give me dollars."
Now cryptos --> "No man we don't accept Bitcoin.What is that? We only accept Visa, AMEX, Paypal, Giropay etc."

History repeats again and again.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 11:43:27 AM

But the argument "Why I should use this?We already have ..." is what people say about each new invention.
"Why should I use the internet? We have books and newspapers to get informations and knowledge".

In terms of money:
First barter --> "No man give me a few eggs from your chicken, I don't want that coins"
Then metals --> " No man I don't want your piece of paper.Give me real money.Give mo gold or silver coins.
Then paper --> "No man I don't except these new weird plastic card. I want real money.Give me cash.Give me dollars."
Now cryptos --> "No man we don't accept Bitcoin.What is that? We only accept Visa, AMEX, Paypal, Giropay etc."

You might be right but a car has definitely huge advantages against horses. What about bitcoin? The anonymity? Normal users don't need that. "I don't do anything illegal."

As someone asked me that question the first time I really was baffled why the heck that normal person should have a need for bitcoin. It made no sense at all. Well, at the moment the sense goes down even more with the losing advantages over other payment systems.

krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 11:44:58 AM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
No, it is very unlikely for Bitcoin to destroy the fiat or even the banks. Neither of the governments will allow Bitcoin to take over the fiat or even the banks. Further, I doubt "almost everyone" will use Bitcoin by the year 2022. Well, what we can do at the moment is wait and see what will happen with Bitcoin in the year 2022. I highly doubt either of these will occur, though.

Life sucks.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:59:39 AM

In terms of money:

You might be right but a car has definitely huge advantages against horses. What about bitcoin? The anonymity? Normal users don't need that. "I don't do anything illegal."

As someone asked me that question the first time I really was baffled why the heck that normal person should have a need for bitcoin. It made no sense at all. Well, at the moment the sense goes down even more with the losing advantages over other payment systems.

During that time cars had been extremey expensive and complicated.Furthermore no infrastructure was build.No roads, no gas stations, cars stuck in the mud while horses had no problems.
"What happens when the car brakes in the middle of nowhere?And it's so noisy, and smells.Meh I will stick with my horse. It's solid and will always take me from A to B"

I guess you get my point.
Bitcoin is having many advantages.We all here know those. And everyone is giving them a subjective importance.

plost24

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:30:03 PM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
No, it is very unlikely for Bitcoin to destroy the fiat or even the banks. Neither of the governments will allow Bitcoin to take over the fiat or even the banks. Further, I doubt "almost everyone" will use Bitcoin by the year 2022. Well, what we can do at the moment is wait and see what will happen with Bitcoin in the year 2022. I highly doubt either of these will occur, though.
government and bank hate bitcoin and that will not change but if bussiness will change how to save money and how they  accept money that will change all term and the goverment and bank must accept that in that time, So i think if bitcoin will become so populaire in bussiness it will be no problem and who know maybe in 2022 the number will be 100% more but it is hard to be used by almost everyone in this short time.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:49:20 PM

in 2016 if look deeply through the payment made in the internet you will find 60-70 percent goes in bitcoin
By 2020 we can reach 90 percent specially if the value of bitcoin raise up.

where is the source of this, i highly doubt that 60-70% of all the internet payment are done in bitcoin this year
ezview

Activity: 242

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:06:32 PM

Almost everyone I talk to these days has at least heard of bitcoin. its a good sign that in the next 4 years the majority of the world will be aware of bitcoin and its life changing ways.

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 02:18:31 PM

During that time cars had been extremey expensive and complicated.Furthermore no infrastructure was build.No roads, no gas stations, cars stuck in the mud while horses had no problems.
"What happens when the car brakes in the middle of nowhere?And it's so noisy, and smells.Meh I will stick with my horse. It's solid and will always take me from A to B"

I guess you get my point.
Bitcoin is having many advantages.We all here know those. And everyone is giving them a subjective importance.

Well, you probably have a point. In fact I can't imagine the future without a currency that is somewhat like bitcoin. Science fiction movies already feature bitcoin. Cheesy

Though I wonder if bitcoin can survive the inner problems and the, very likely to await, outer problems.

draceus

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:35:42 AM

Bitcoin will more then likely won't destroy fiat , Banks and goverments will simply won't let us do that . They will even make their own crypto currencies but It won't be decentralized like Bitcoin because they like to control .

Now if we speak about the price , yes It's going to rise a lot and if we speak about the users then yes It will rise a lot too but "Almost everyone" ? probably not .

yes I agree with friend now  i think about that time world is change and bitcoin is almost everyone use probably 2022 but that time bitcoin is very famace and then more marketing for bitcoin more than western union bank

Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:49:29 AM

I think BTC will touch many facets of our financial and Internet lives by 2022 but that much of our exposure to the blockchain will be invisible. You will use the tech but not be aware that you are.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:03:23 AM

Yes, I think bitcoin will be used by everyone in 2022 as bitcoin has more features for earners and those who do online bussiness, but it will not let o banks out of market, as banks are from a large period and they have firmed their roots in the market, and know well how to survive.

Hire me for your campaign management
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:13:04 PM

Yes, I think bitcoin will be used by everyone in 2022 as bitcoin has more features for earners and those who do online bussiness, but it will not let o banks out of market, as banks are from a large period and they have firmed their roots in the market, and know well how to survive.
yeah in 2022 bitcoin will be advanced with more new technologies. So awareness among people will be more. We can see more users using bitcoin at that time.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:49:59 AM

No I think not. There are so many other currencies and countries in the world. It would just be impossible to get everyone using bitcoins. But Bitcoin does not need everyone in order to bee successful. They just need to go at their own pace. 

Yup, that's true, but probably bitcoin will be known that time...though countries have their own currencies, I think even if the government won't have a support about it, probably the use of it will be open to all by that time..
Many people is around this time still using their money, and that is because they dont know that much about Bitcoin or they dont like it to use it so you must promote it more and tell people that they have to use it.
Otherwise it will be not possible but I personally think that it will be not used by everyone in 2022.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:12:36 AM

yeah in 2022 bitcoin will be advanced with more new technologies. So awareness among people will be more. We can see more users using bitcoin at that time.

Yes I think it will be much better plus it will be much greater in users and also in stores most likely.
I think we also gonna pay more with it in that year, and maybe another halving has also been done before that year.
I think globally the bitcoin will be better in most of the features it has.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:22:01 AM

2022 doesn't seem that far in the future now, a lot can happen in 6 years but I believe that bitcoin will definitely be in the mainstream a lot more and integrated into many technologies.

Gradually year by year we will see it grow in it's use and hopefully within those 6 years some advancement will be made, I think 6 years is enough for miners to reach a consensus.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:43:01 AM

I think the bitcoin will be used by a lot of users in 2022 but still not everyone will use it because of the other currency's that will still be alive.
I think the users of the bitcoin will be much higher globally and that the price also will be stable at that time.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:52:58 AM

I think the bitcoin will be used by a lot of users in 2022 but still not everyone will use it because of the other currency's that will still be alive.
I think the users of the bitcoin will be much higher globally and that the price also will be stable at that time.

This is what i think so too. Considering now that more and more big players coming into the game and starts acknowledging Bitcoin and tons of merchants accepting Bitcoin for transactions. By 2022, Bitcoin will be used widely around the globe.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: