Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:54:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022?  (Read 169483 times)
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:45:32 PM

I think 10 million people in the world might use the bitcoin. That is after the very good adoption of bitcoin.
yeah for bitcoin current number of users may be among the 10 million users and if users can perform advertise
about bitcoin at least invite one of their friends each day course in 2022 bitcoin users has reached all human right ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cast12

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:35:58 AM

A lot of things like what? I don't think that bitcoin will be used by almost everyone. We rely too much on fiat for that to happen.
Matt Guy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:53:50 AM

Not almost everyone, but something around 16%, given the network effect.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:41:15 AM

I think 10 million people in the world might use the bitcoin. That is after the very good adoption of bitcoin.
yeah for bitcoin current number of users may be among the 10 million users and if users can perform advertise
about bitcoin at least invite one of their friends each day course in 2022 bitcoin users has reached all human right ?
It is like a network marketing and they don't need to be paid to do advertising because they will also benefit when massive adoption will happen. I like the way how this community is so helpful with the new members as it gives them the courage to get to know the real essence of bitcoin.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:01:04 AM

yeah I think not everyone will use bitcoin. but there are many users will start using bitcoin, and bitcoin users will certainly continue to grow
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:36:50 AM

yeah I think not everyone will use bitcoin. but there are many users will start using bitcoin, and bitcoin users will certainly continue to grow
several possibilities can happen. but it seems difficult for everyone to use bitcoin, because using bitcoin to be connected to the internet. while there are still many people who do not use the internet. so maybe it was just a few percent of the population in the world to use bitcoin.
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:40:02 AM

several possibilities can happen. but it seems difficult for everyone to use bitcoin, because using bitcoin to be connected to the internet. while there are still many people who do not use the internet. so maybe it was just a few percent of the population in the world to use bitcoin.

Yeah people who are tech friendly will prefer to use bitcoin and there are many people who believes to stay away from online stuff, so we cannot expect from them to use bitcoins.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Natniadan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:18:05 PM

If all goes well and the bitcoin is not banned in many countries, there will be more 5 million users of bitcoin.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:02:41 PM

If all goes well and the bitcoin is not banned in many countries, there will be more 5 million users of bitcoin.
it is a good thing that 5 million people are using bitcoins but it is only a fraction of total population of the world.
Even in 2022 there is going to be few numbers of bitcoiners. Many people can not have access to bitcoin.
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:47:13 AM

In the future, if the person can use the smart phone or can press a button in a digital device, they can use bitcoin.

No doubt, bitcoin will be known everywhere in the world in 2022, but I don't think that it will be used by many...The use of fiat still has an advantage over bitcoin..Remember, not everyone use internet and their computer all the time.

It is indeed a fact that fiat currency is non-replaceable . what I mean is that bitcoin cannot or replace bitcoin which simply means that majority of people will not engage in bitcoins.

Though the number of users will increase tremendously but compared to the giant population it is still relatively small. But it is not a bad news and possibly a 100 years later it will come to be that the earth is ready for bitcoin to be used by all.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 10:28:11 AM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

Nope. Not at 2022. Thats too near. Maybe on 2050 or further years. Estimate the people here in earth today and look at the percentage of the people who are using Bitcoin Now. Then try to calculate or predict what will happen on 2022. I think twice the population here at Bitcointalk.org is using Bitcoin as a payment. As you can see. But we are now on 2016 and much further the population of the people who are using Bitcoin will be doubled at 2022 I think.

potatopower

Activity: 296

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:41:29 PM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

actually i hope that everyone will use bitcoin by 2020, or atleast know something about bitcoin then, as right now, not enough people use bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:12:05 PM

actually i hope that everyone will use bitcoin by 2020, or atleast know something about bitcoin then, as right now, not enough people use bitcoin
Bitcoin network has been in a continuous process of maturation, optimization, and specialization, and it should be expected to remain that way for some more years, by 2020 not everyone will be familiar with bitcoin.
yhansky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:14:59 PM

Not literally all ,but only average and by 2020 bitcoin users will be doubled on that year until 50 % of the world population is now using bitcoin .
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:18:55 PM

We don't know what is the future of bitcoin, whether it is accepted in the world or staying same like it is. I personally think that bitcoin will have a very good future, and i would say not everyone but most of the people will know about bitcoin and doing work on bitcoin.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:28:44 PM

If bitcoin destroys fiat will still be used by everyone? A simple answer is NO, because even fiat is not being used by everyone even though it is old enough.
Bitcoin needs to be more popular, more acceptable in more stories and have the ability to be used like the fiat..
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:45:00 PM

If bitcoin destroys fiat will still be used by everyone? A simple answer is NO, because even fiat is not being used by everyone even though it is old enough.
Bitcoin needs to be more popular, more acceptable in more stories and have the ability to be used like the fiat..
there may be 2020, almost everyone knows how to use bitcoin, and bitcoin might even have in their wallet. but I think there are also people who do not know to use bitcoin, well, maybe they are the ones who already have a lot of money or people who are blind to the technology. I strongly agree that the longer, bitcoin will definitely be more and more popular, and will even come a time when bitcoin used by everyone

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:04:08 PM

i think way more people will be using their bitcoins, bitcoins will get more and more popular over time, i think that will make the price go to the sky pretty soon, at least thats what i hope for

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:14:41 PM

yes i am really hopeful that a time will come when every one is going to use bitcoin as a legal currency in the world. and i think the time not so far now. i think it will take a little more time to reach to this position i think .
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:40:28 PM

In the future, if the person can use the smart phone or can press a button in a digital device, they can use bitcoin.

No doubt, bitcoin will be known everywhere in the world in 2022, but I don't think that it will be used by many...The use of fiat still has an advantage over bitcoin..Remember, not everyone use internet and their computer all the time.

well, this is about 2022 and it is too far from now. right now lots of peoples are not able to use bitcoin. but it is possible that in 2022 the whole world and the every single person will be able to use computer.
and it is also possible that that time bitcoin will become a psychical money and every one can use it.
if it won't happen in 2022 then it will happen after more years but it will happen one day for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: