Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:37:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022?  (Read 169483 times)
Asnatin

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:12:39 AM

If I must be honest, I do not think that the bitcoin will be used by everyone in 2022, we cannot also not predict this either but its just something that I do not see happening these days.
The bitcoin has a great future a head of course but I do not think that other currency's will me less more used.
I think everyone already knew that it would be difficult for bitcoin users to be able to have everyone in the world, it is very improbable, even fiat takes a long time to be used by everyone, hundreds of years ago

If the bitcoin is used by 10% of the world population, we can regard that as one of the top 5 currency.

You have the point, but I don't think that 10% of the world's population will be able to use bitcoin in 2022. But we can't say what is going to happen exactly, it is still going to depend on how the people will able to see the bitcoins benefits and its price will able to encourage and convince people from using it.
Yes it is, but predicting from the bitcoin user growth and bitcoin potential, i think it is possible to generate 10% of world population to use bitcoin, and it is our duty to keep on introducing bitcoin to new user, just hope people will not use bitcoin for a bad and illegal things
I think no one knows the percentage of the number of users on the upcoming 2022 year. but I think 10% including a very large number compared to the total population of the world? is it possible?

I agree with one of the above post. It will take many years if not decades to reach the 10% user population.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alucard23

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:44:11 PM

Well, this is a quite difficult goal to achieve, imo. I think that, currently, less than ten percent of the world population uses Bitcoin, and many users use it as an investment, trading or holding, but rarely for shopping, certainly due to the limited number of options. In order to bring more users and more liquidity to the market, it's necessary that more merchants start accepting the currency.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:19:51 PM

2022 Is way too early, let's say about 2030, by then things will have changed a lot. People will be using it everywhere because they are going to be looking for a way to move money outside of the government radar and bitcoin will be the only gateway for freedom.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

2022 Is way too early, let's say about 2030, by then things will have changed a lot. People will be using it everywhere because they are going to be looking for a way to move money outside of the government radar and bitcoin will be the only gateway for freedom.

Not sure if bitcoin will remain the same by then, as you mentioned that many things would change by that time so maybe bitcoin would be legalized in most of the big countries or it may even get banned by some of them, who knows.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:32:22 PM

2022 is the way too early but the speed of bitcoin to success is also very faster and have crossed a longer way in a few years and is going to be a global currency in a shorter time so you will see 2022 that bitcoin will be everywhere and with everyone around you.
Fascinat

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:00:05 PM

2022 is the way too early but the speed of bitcoin to success is also very faster and have crossed a longer way in a few years and is going to be a global currency in a shorter time so you will see 2022 that bitcoin will be everywhere and with everyone around you.

I agree with that. The 2022 is just 6 years from now. Not even 5% of the world population will use bitcoin then.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:25:51 AM

I agree with that. The 2022 is just 6 years from now. Not even 5% of the world population will use bitcoin then.

Consider some areas in the countries that doesn't have the same technology that we have.. remote areas which inaccessible in terms of internet. 2022 is really short but in the long years well definitely it's possible.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 02:10:16 PM

Consider some areas in the countries that doesn't have the same technology that we have.. remote areas which inaccessible in terms of internet. 2022 is really short but in the long years well definitely it's possible.
Yes indeed in some countries are still lagging behind the technology is making it very difficult bitcoin can enter. But whether in 2022 there are still countries that do not have adequate technology? I do not think, in that I believe all countries have access to the Internet so that the deployment of bitcoin will allow it to be spread widely. But it requires a process and maybe in that not all people are already using bitcoin, there must be some who do not know.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 04:16:59 PM

Yes indeed in some countries are still lagging behind the technology is making it very difficult bitcoin can enter. But whether in 2022 there are still countries that do not have adequate technology? I do not think, in that I believe all countries have access to the Internet so that the deployment of bitcoin will allow it to be spread widely. But it requires a process and maybe in that not all people are already using bitcoin, there must be some who do not know.

You cant still assure  of   even  though  technology  would be developed  but  we cant really  defeat the reality  of  poverty  on some  countries  which they  could really not  possibly  meet  bitcoin afterall and some  people dont  have  knowledge  on technology aspects which is  really a blockage  on total adoption of bitcoin.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 04:37:38 PM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
I can't imagine how bitcoin could destroy the fiat system, it can't be forever.
Bitcoin will always go through the way side by side with fiat system due to every country have their own currency as national identity.
Government and banks will adopt blockchain technology to make it happen, let see how it works in the future.

In 2022, six years later is a short period for bitcoin used by almost everyone, just about 15-20% of world population I thought.
Because not everyone trust virtual money that can not be touched and people still love to using fiat money.
Asnatin

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 08:04:12 AM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
Bitcoin will always go through the way side by side with fiat system due to every country have their own currency as national identity.
Government and banks will adopt blockchain technology to make it happen, let see how it works in the future.

In 2022, six years later is a short period for bitcoin used by almost everyone, just about 15-20% of world population I thought.
Because not everyone trust virtual money that can not be touched and people still love to using fiat money.

That is right. I think it is very possible that the bitcoin will coexist with the bitcoin for the next few decades.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 08:11:41 AM

That is right. I think it is very possible that the bitcoin will coexist with the bitcoin for the next few decades.
If you look the maximum amount of Bitcoin that can be mined that is 21,000,000, do you think it is enough to overtake any currency which can be printed many times? Of course not even if the price of Satoshis is way up it is not enough to be distributed to all of us living in the Earth.  But I agree that Bitcoin can be a kind of online currency in which can be use by the majority of people someday.
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 09:21:10 AM

If I must be honest, I do not think that the bitcoin will be used by everyone in 2022, we cannot also not predict this either but its just something that I do not see happening these days.
The bitcoin has a great future a head of course but I do not think that other currency's will me less more used.
I think everyone already knew that it would be difficult for bitcoin users to be able to have everyone in the world, it is very improbable, even fiat takes a long time to be used by everyone, hundreds of years ago

If the bitcoin is used by 10% of the world population, we can regard that as one of the top 5 currency.

You have the point, but I don't think that 10% of the world's population will be able to use bitcoin in 2022. But we can't say what is going to happen exactly, it is still going to depend on how the people will able to see the bitcoins benefits and its price will able to encourage and convince people from using it.
Yes it is, but predicting from the bitcoin user growth and bitcoin potential, i think it is possible to generate 10% of world population to use bitcoin, and it is our duty to keep on introducing bitcoin to new user, just hope people will not use bitcoin for a bad and illegal things
I think no one knows the percentage of the number of users on the upcoming 2022 year. but I think 10% including a very large number compared to the total population of the world? is it possible?

I agree with one of the above post. It will take many years if not decades to reach the 10% user population.
yeah even to reach 10% of users though, it is not easy and needs a lot of time for it to happen? impossible in 2022 will reach as high as it

Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 09:30:53 AM

Not of course, bitcoin users are small group, if compared to all people over the world, plus transaction times are not instant. Blockchain have only 8 millions wallets, but total people are 7.5 billions in the world. Many people also like to use paper cash, so they will not use any digital currency.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 10:10:26 AM

If you look the maximum amount of Bitcoin that can be mined that is 21,000,000, do you think it is enough to overtake any currency which can be printed many times? Of course not even if the price of Satoshis is way up it is not enough to be distributed to all of us living in the Earth.

No one should see Bitcoin as a replacement of fiat currencies where the entire world population, or a big chunk of it, will jump into Bitcoin and start using it. So in that regard, there is no point into comparing the limited coin cap of Bitcoin with the unlimited fiat supply. Bitcoin is nothing more than an alternative. If we ever get to a point where 1% of the world population is using Bitcoin in one way or another, then it can be seen as a massive milestone.

In combination with a higher going price, although there are no guarantees that the price will really increase much higher than is the case right now, the number of available coins will be sufficient enough to serve all its users. The higher the price will go, the lower the amounts will be that people can afford, and thus, the more coins that can be spread towards a larger user base.
Sanekavg13

Activity: 285

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 10:42:07 AM

Not of course, bitcoin users are small group, if compared to all people over the world, plus transaction times are not instant. Blockchain have only 8 millions wallets, but total people are 7.5 billions in the world. Many people also like to use paper cash, so they will not use any digital currency.

Absolutely agree. Bitcoin used in a relatively small group. Therefore, no one disputes that in 2022 he will be to know more people. But it will be used - is unknown. He will always be an alternative currency
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 11:50:20 AM

Absolutely agree. Bitcoin used in a relatively small group. Therefore, no one disputes that in 2022 he will be to know more people. But it will be used - is unknown. He will always be an alternative currency

Bitcoin adaptation is slow in my opinion. It is only popular in big oe mega cities and advanced countries. TGhose who are living in far flung areas,no access to internet and electricity  have no idea maybe.Since there is no goverment support or not pushing it thats why it is quite slow.

Open for Campaigns
mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 04:45:45 PM

Taking into consideration that at 2020 the halving should put bitcoin once again at 1000 dollars, i do believe this will bring a huge mass of investment into bitcoin as well several new bitcoiners.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 04:56:34 PM

Bitcoin adaptation is slow in my opinion. It is only popular in big oe mega cities and advanced countries. TGhose who are living in far flung areas,no access to internet and electricity  have no idea maybe.Since there is no goverment support or not pushing it thats why it is quite slow.

it is slow yea but if next year will be like some predicted here with price over 1000 then I think we can expect to see more people involved in this but still think they don't want to enter and if they do they will consider hard do to world economy in countries

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
antonioa

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 07:34:05 PM

it is slow yea but if next year will be like some predicted here with price over 1000 then I think we can expect to see more people involved in this but still think they don't want to enter and if they do they will consider hard do to world economy in countries

And if more people would use Bitcoin, respectively, and the price for it will grow even more. Demand provoke it. But all these processes are very beneficial for those who have a Bitcoin in purses
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: