Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:59:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Halving guide for noobs: Why it's not possible for halving to be priced in now  (Read 16845 times)
solitude

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:03:37 AM

Yo Chef, bugger off with these pics of stupid graphs man, they mean nothing, even if your pics were big enough to actually see.

Hardly anyone speaks English on this forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:06:38 AM

solitude

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:09:54 AM

Why would you name yourself "Chef Ramsay" ?  Is that faggot chef on reality tv such a hero to you?  You've even included a picture of his dumb fucking face.  What is your deal, man?  Fuck off with these stupid meaningless graphs

lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:12:48 AM

Why would you name yourself "Chef Ramsay" ?  Is that faggot chef on reality tv such a hero to you?  You've even included a picture of his dumb fucking face.  What is your deal, man?  Fuck off with these stupid meaningless graphs
'

Cool it bro. He's posting price speculation graphs in a speculation sub-forum. It's rather appropriate.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:15:32 AM

Yo Chef, bugger off with these pics of stupid graphs man, they mean nothing, even if your pics were big enough to actually see.
Soli, just shut your mouth you little punk. You brought this upon yourself for no reason and out of nowhere. You must have gotten a rotten eight-ball and are flyin low forever. Get a life.
solitude

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:15:48 AM

'

Cool it bro. He's posting price speculation graphs in a speculation sub-forum. It's rather appropriate.

No, his silly graphs belong in the Wall Observer thread.  This thread shouldn't be tainted with bullshit mystical imaginary "this graph im posting right now means the price will be $900 tomorrow" posts.

Technical analysis or whatever u call it is pure cancer.

solitude

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:20:28 AM

Soli, just shut your mouth you little punk. You brought this upon yourself for no reason and out of nowhere. You must have gotten a rotten eight-ball and are flyin low forever. Get a life.

What exactly did I bring upon myself, friend?  Your nonsensical graph spam?  Hey man, it's r0ach's thread you're basically ruining with what is essentially graffiti on an otherwise intelligent thread.  I could care less if you want to spam that shit until the cows come home. 

I am genuinely curious how a fan of some reality tv idiot ends up posting on a bitcoin forum.  Shouldn't you be on a forum in the not-too-bright corner of the internet somewhere?

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:28:12 AM

What exactly did I bring upon myself, friend?  Your nonsensical graph spam?  Hey man, it's r0ach's thread you're basically ruining with what is essentially graffiti on an otherwise intelligent thread.  I could care less if you want to spam that shit until the cows come home. 

I am genuinely curious how a fan of some reality tv idiot ends up posting on a bitcoin forum.  Shouldn't you be on a forum in the not-too-bright corner of the internet somewhere?

'

No, his silly graphs belong in the Wall Observer thread.  This thread shouldn't be tainted with bullshit mystical imaginary "this graph im posting right now means the price will be $900 tomorrow" posts.

Technical analysis or whatever u call it is pure cancer.
Huh? Seems you'd be here for the WO thread affect. which is why I posted here from where I found it considering it seems like the next best thread for it. Roach runs this one so don't come in here almighty about what should be said up in here.

Ok, I get it about my recent posts. And maybe I should have posted them in the WO thread yet I would think this one is "on-the-go" in regards to favorable info on bullish behavior in the market these days. If that is what you think of my posts, I'm sorry. I thought they were somewhat constructive. You can clean up his threads all you want and I'll take that for granted. You just went too nasty too soon on a not-unrelated mindset.
solitude

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:33:28 AM

Hey bro, I get it, we both get excited when the price of bitcoin increases by even a dollar.  The graph spam isn't necessary though.

Come here, you big man you, give me a hug.

solitude

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:41:45 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2016, 05:55:17 AM by solitude

Paging Dr. r0ach.  Dr. r0ach, please return to your thread and assure all of us bitcoin holders we'll be rich someday if we continue to hold.  Dr. r0ach, pls.

Mr. r0ach, I mean Dr. r0ach, how many c0inz are you holding under your mattress these days?

Your posts seem to suggest you have a bit invested in this funny money internet token scheme.  Care to enlighten us to the amount Dr. r0ach has stuffed under his mattress for a rainy day?

pic-related the bullion I own.  A pittance compared to the amount of bitcoins I have stashed under my mattress.  I have a feeling this r0ach fellow might even own more bitcoins than me.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:45:16 AM

Paging Dr. r0ach.  Dr. r0ach, please return to your thread and assure all of us bitcoin holders we'll be rich someday if we continue to hold.  Dr. r0ach, pls.
Hey bro, I get it, we both get excited when the price of bitcoin increases by even a dollar.  The graph spam isn't necessary though.

Come here, you big man you, give me a hug.
That makes sense but youre right.i never meant to be nasty towards you. I'm sorry if i did or say such a thing.
The Roach is gonna bake your balls on this mount.
solitude

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:07:21 AM

Do you have any idea the pleasure of the sound of pure silver clanking against each other?  Looking at a piece of gold that will out-live you by tens of thousands of years if it were to be un-touched by man?

Have you ever held REAL MONEY in your hands?

How many bitcoins do the people reading this thread have stashed under their mattress?  Come on, I'm sure theymos would never give up your ip address even if it was into the triple digits.

lyth0s
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:38:09 AM

Although the layout of your first photo there is pretty cool, its currently only about $1000 or a bit less.

Mervyn_Pumpkinhead
Legendary

Activity: 876

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:06:08 AM

OPs theory is based on the assumption that miners are mostly capable and skilled people with large piles of personal wealth. I personally don't agree with that and think that most of bitcoin mining (except those who manufactured mining machines) is done by inexperienced kids in debt. Kids who think that buying equipment, turning it on and operating it with less then 10 commands made them industrialists.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ░         ░                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓░     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ░▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓   ▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Totle: DEX Aggregator 

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▓███    █████   
                    █     ▓█▒   █   
                   ██       ██▒██   
                   █                
            █████████████           
   ████████░             ░████████  
  █░ ░██                     ▒█▒  ██
  █░██     ░▓▓▓▒      ▓▓▓▒     ░█ ██
   ██      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▒▓▓▓▓      ██  
   ██        ░░        ░░       ▒█  
    █░                          █   
     █▓      ██░      ██░     ░█    
       ██░       ████      ░██      
          ████████████████    

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:44:48 AM

</herpderp>   ## ftfy

lyth0s
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:57:45 AM

OPs theory is based on the assumption that miners are mostly capable and skilled people with large piles of personal wealth. I personally don't agree with that and think that most of bitcoin mining (except those who manufactured mining machines) is done by inexperienced kids in debt. Kids who think that buying equipment, turning it on and operating it with less then 10 commands made them industrialists.

Most of the hashrate does indeed come from large companies with good capital funding. I would consider them to be rational financial actors.

solitude

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:20:17 AM

Although the layout of your first photo there is pretty cool, its currently only about $1000 or a bit less.

Wow, mr. hot shot "World Class Cryptonaire" hit the nail on the head.

You're absolutely right, I don't think my bullion is worth much more than a grand. 

Come on hot shot World Class Cryptonaire, show us your wealth.

Although to be honest, with a stupid picture not much more impressive than our reality tv friend Chef Ramsay, and a dumb name "World Class Cryptonaire" underneath it, I'd say you were more of a bullshitting retarded poser than anyone holding any serious wealth.

Although I'm waiting here for you to convince me you were the real deal.

r0ach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:27:15 AM

Most of the hashrate does indeed come from large companies with good capital funding. I would consider them to be rational financial actors.

I added to the original post about that fact.  That we already know the current process node miners aren't going to be turned off under really any circumstance, so if they begin to mine at a loss, they will buy coins off the wall at the same time as mining to dollar cost average their daily expense until the price reaches a level where it's no longer possible to do so.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
solitude

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:35:38 AM

Dr. r0ach returns.  Dr. r0ach, care to inform the approximate # of bitcoins you hold these days?  If you're bashful and shy, at least inform us how many digits you hold?  One, Two, or Three bitcoin digits?  If you're a big boy and hold four digits worth of bitcoin, you can send me a personal message, I won't bite.

Mervyn_Pumpkinhead
Legendary

Activity: 876

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:42:30 AM

Following the bitcoin mining business model is far from being a rational financial action.
At first, it's technologically very simplistic, meaning that having skill and experience can't give you a edge in the field over the competition. Meaning that bitcoin mining has always been unattractive for the skilled and experienced, and attractive for those who found the simplistic nature suitable for their own abilities.
And like I said, those who actually designed and built the equipment are different kind of people and that's why the majority of them stayed away from making money by mining themselves. They are smart enough to know that you can't build a solid business plan on top of mining bitcoin. It's just too unstable and unpredictable, and that makes it a blind gamble, that is a big no-no among educated entrepreneurs.

Regarding their funding, it mostly comes from creditors who have no emotional attachment to bitcoin whatsoever. They won't "wait a little longer, because Satoshi may soon descend from the sky and save bitcoin before destroying all the evil banksters". When the clock hits, then they will not hesitate to just bankrupt those companies, stripping their assets dry and selling them on the market. That's the main thing that makes bitcoin value so fragile to my perspective. The piles of accumulated coins are rising and there are plenty of disgruntled creditors whose patience is wearing out. In my eyes, it's just a time bomb waiting to go off.

▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ░         ░                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓░     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ░▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓