Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:29:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FUCK! The Bitcoin is dead again. This time for sure.  (Read 66868 times)
Ejinx

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:34:11 AM

Bitcoin can never be dead.never except if blockchain is slow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 11:08:07 AM

Bitcoin isn't dead so you have been proven wrong. Next time when you feel bitcoin is going to die "for sure" just leave the bitcoin community don't need you. Peace.
Of course it is, this thread was made on april and the price was 400+ but it doesn't mean that bitcoin is dead, never. Maybe only when they feel unfortunate maybe that time they was lost on gambling thats why they said bitcoin is dead again lol, just saying. The current price tells that bitcoin is very lively this time.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 11:13:50 AM

What is with this topics about bitcoin death, this us third thread I see in couple days, and before that I didn't notice hem for months.
   Looks like when ever price is going up fast people start to tal about huge drop. I reject to believe in this kind of stories.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 12:52:18 PM

Bitcoin as a payment gateway have grown from the very small range. The technology have made the evolution, but bitcoin is found successful. Most other altcoins depending upon the same technology haven't reached the same range of bitcoin. This seems to be clear that bitcoin is alive.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:15:23 PM

Bitcoin isn't dead so you have been proven wrong. Next time when you feel bitcoin is going to die "for sure" just leave the bitcoin community don't need you. Peace.

Surely it is not as we can see the price of bitcoin is now getting higher as expected by many of us. Those people who are saying that btc is dead, they are now the ones who are going to dig their own hole for them to buried there. I am waiting those peple who are saying that will show up here and prove that it is dead.

now that they've seen that bitcoin price is getting more increase I don't know if those people are now getting frustrated and feels shamefaced because of the supposition and opinion that they are casting out before . maybe some those people are now adopting and investing their money on bitcoin and this will be very ridiculous . by the way although there would be a crash but that doesn't mean bitcoin will be dead I am not wishing for it to happen but instead I am shouting bitcoin will never be dead because we are still keeping it alive .
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 02:21:01 PM

Bitcoin as a payment gateway have grown from the very small range. The technology have made the evolution, but bitcoin is found successful. Most other altcoins depending upon the same technology haven't reached the same range of bitcoin. This seems to be clear that bitcoin is alive.

Exactly, We can agree with the part that due to the first player in the market bitcoin got tremendous success, but it is not the only cause. There are many other factors behind the situation of bitcoin in today’s world such as the disappearance of Satoshi, having a strong community, increasing user base and hence price, etc. reasons have plays crucial part of bitcoin’s success, and we haven’t seen such success for any other coin yet.
BoXXoB
Legendary

Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:40:28 PM

this tread has been on my watch list like since it started.

it is now on of my favorite threads lol. north of 900USD a couple days ago. yup funny definition of "dead."

Clearly that's where it's headed. Don't you see the indications?

But honestly, there will be another thread and another saying how close bitcoin is to dying, yet we keep going. Bitcoin might not be moving ahead the quickest but with the current adoption and market cap the potential is almost limitless. We've got a bright future ahead of us.

According to legend, the words Satoshi Nakamoto "We can win ... an area of ​​freedom for a few years." If you examine what is said, we can understand that bitcoin is a temporary thing.

Perhaps that's what he meant but doesn't mean we'll have to take the road he's chosen (if that's even what he meant...) Wink

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
RhodaGila

Activity: 615

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:01:19 PM

Yes, probably all of them will die in time. Nothing is eternal. All of this depends on where we look, from the standpoint of where we rate.
As long as people still care, they need, they use, they continue to create, Bitcoin will still be alive. Life would be bored when there in solitude, think of this as it is.

Cheers
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:17:39 PM

It's always good to revisit the classic during Christmas. I was just listening to some George Michael, Last Christmas is such an oldschool classic song, and I was enjoything this already classic thread. Im also looking for some other "Bitcoin is dead" threads and enjoying the price rally in the meantime. This Christmas all the Bitcoin haters are getting BTFO hard. What a time to be alive. I can't wait for what 2017 has to offer. Hopefully we can get Segwit and keep improving Bitcoin as we march towards 10k.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 05:34:36 PM

Many people before are talking about bitcoin will be dead soon but right now it is hard to say that bitcoin will be dead soon even bitcoin experiene to dead 100 times it is still alive and active. and i think the price for bitcoin will touch in 10k value if the price touch in 10k i think we can say that bitcoin will be die soon because of over value..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TKeenan

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 08:24:47 PM

It's always good to revisit the classic during Christmas. I was just listening to some George Michael, Last Christmas is such an oldschool classic song, and I was enjoything this already classic thread. Im also looking for some other "Bitcoin is dead" threads and enjoying the price rally in the meantime. This Christmas all the Bitcoin haters are getting BTFO hard. What a time to be alive. I can't wait for what 2017 has to offer. Hopefully we can get Segwit and keep improving Bitcoin as we march towards 10k.
SegWit is an altcoin.   That is not Bitcoin.  It is not even 'like' Bitcoin. 

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:28:25 AM

Many people before are talking about bitcoin will be dead soon but right now it is hard to say that bitcoin will be dead soon even bitcoin experiene to dead 100 times it is still alive and active. and i think the price for bitcoin will touch in 10k value if the price touch in 10k i think we can say that bitcoin will be die soon because of over value..
Nope, I don't think that if the bitcoin will reach 10k price it will not cause of dying because i'm sure that if that price is already reached then it means that bitcoin is very stable and almost fully developed and that high price will continue to be higher and higher. Maybe in the first few months we will encounter many dumps but soon it will rise up.
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:13:29 AM

Nope, I don't think that if the bitcoin will reach 10k price it will not cause of dying because i'm sure that if that price is already reached then it means that bitcoin is very stable and almost fully developed and that high price will continue to be higher and higher. Maybe in the first few months we will encounter many dumps but soon it will rise up.
Also we can say that bitcoin will never day as long as so many people keep support it. Bitcoin will still be use in deep web becouse of the anonimity. It will hard to see bitcoin die.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 06:52:02 PM

How can someone wake up one day and make this bold statement that investment of over $14 billion is dead. There is no sign that point towards that even the recent rally in price is a testimony that Bitcoin is alive and still growing

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
TKeenan

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:10:41 PM

investment of over $14 billion

See, that is the problem right there.  Many people here are very unsophisticated.  They can't discern the difference between '$14 Billion investment' and '$14 Billion valuation'. 

Because these very stupid people can't understand these very different concepts, they just keep on buying, and buying.  Thus, we have a 'natural Ponzi scheme'.  Bitcoin offers no utility nor function to anyone.  It is simply a 'buy and hope' speculator's tool.  There is no revenue.  There are no earnings.  It is just a more inflated 'market cap' day after day.  A total Ponzi scheme. 

needyou

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:45:59 PM

Bitcoin doesn't even have that much adoption from large companies yet, and still we see that bitcoin popularity is rising even further. It's true that bitcoin is only starting out it's huge success.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:52:39 PM

See, that is the problem right there.  Many people here are very unsophisticated.  They can't discern the difference between '$14 Billion investment' and '$14 Billion valuation'.  

Because these very stupid people can't understand these very different concepts, they just keep on buying, and buying.  Thus, we have a 'natural Ponzi scheme'.  Bitcoin offers no utility nor function to anyone.  It is simply a 'buy and hope' speculator's tool.  There is no revenue.  There are no earnings.  It is just a more inflated 'market cap' day after day.  A total Ponzi scheme.  

Not only here, but in the wild outside BitcoinTalk. With the exception of only three, at most, everybody I've spoke with about Bitcoin over the past years weren't even aware of this forum, let alone know what they're talking about. Case in post re the latter, I struck up a convo with a poker dealer in Laughlin the other day, thanks to me PROUDLY donning my KNC Miner tee  Roll Eyes. He stated that he just purchased $500 worth of BTC during the recent runup because he had learnt about Bitcoin on one of them Forex-esque sites that he's a member of. He felt like Bitcoin is a secure investment because (slightly paraphrased -->) the blockchain only made - past tense - a hundred million bitcoins (oppose to never exceeding 21M BTC way, way, way down the road). At $500, he wasn't even able to purchase a full bitcoin, yet his intent is to sell soon when the exchange rate reaches $1,200 per.

In essence, most folks don't have a clue about Bitcoin et al., let alone possessing rudimentary knowledge of handling their everyday fiat-based financials. I'm sure you, like myself, have heard many people claim to be an expert in something that we're versed in, but prior to them ending the very first sentence outta their pie holes, we quickly realize that they don't have a fuckin' clue about the subject matter.

Bitcoin doesn't even have that much adoption from large companies yet, and still we see that bitcoin popularity is rising even further. It's true that bitcoin is only starting out it's huge success.

Akin to the price of gold going up when overall the demand for the actual precious is considerably down thanks to myriad trading platforms in which it's traded, e.g. Ratecoin going up and down in price on exchanges when there's [virtually] no real-world usage, let alone purpose for said shitcoin.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:10:31 PM

Do you really think that the price of bitcoins has anything to do with it's "development phase" to be called "developed" completely?
I think, No. The price rises due to the demand and adaption and not any different things.

See, that is the problem right there.  Many people here are very unsophisticated.  They can't discern the difference between '$14 Billion investment' and '$14 Billion valuation'. 

Because these very stupid people can't understand these very different concepts, they just keep on buying, and buying.  Thus, we have a 'natural Ponzi scheme'.  Bitcoin offers no utility nor function to anyone.  It is simply a 'buy and hope' speculator's tool.  There is no revenue.  There are no earnings.  It is just a more inflated 'market cap' day after day.  A total Ponzi scheme. 

Bitcoins are not ponzi, but should rather be called experiment here, an experiment which gave birth to something revolutionary which ended the boundaries of the world and brought users like you and me here to discuss about it, same is the case with the technology called blockchain, which according to me is a tremendous thing and it came out just because of bitcoins, so I think that calling it a ponzi is not a good way to honor its inventor's efforts.
Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:52:32 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2016, 06:05:23 AM by Soros Shorts

See, that is the problem right there.  Many people here are very unsophisticated.  They can't discern the difference between '$14 Billion investment' and '$14 Billion valuation'.  

Because these very stupid people can't understand these very different concepts, they just keep on buying, and buying.  Thus, we have a 'natural Ponzi scheme'.  Bitcoin offers no utility nor function to anyone.  It is simply a 'buy and hope' speculator's tool.  There is no revenue.  There are no earnings.  It is just a more inflated 'market cap' day after day.  A total Ponzi scheme.  

Well the same could be argued about a parcel of land that your family has owned for generations. They might have bought it for $500 a hundred years ago but now it could be valued at $1 million. Zero investment has gone in and it has not grown in size. However, it does not make it a Ponzi.

Meanwhile the same acreage in some desolate par of the world is worth pretty much 0 and has not gone up in value at all.
mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:24:11 PM

Its the first time i do see someone saying soo many bullshit into one single post, soo my question to you is what the hell are you doing here, since this is a bitcoin forum and crypto currencies? Anyway, bitcoin has a structure and it has value, you wanna a revenue lend your coins at poloniex, invest into casinos bankroll, the fact bitcoin is growing results into a big demand that makes the price raise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: