Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:09:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this what we called "addictive to gamble"?  (Read 15905 times)
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:34:46 AM

I think it it called a addiction but in fact, I almost think every human that have gambled for a while has been addicted for some time.
For some people its just for a week or so(maybe a month) and for some people it will take years to control themselves.
Every human who gambles and treat gambling seriously is prone to addiction, every gamblers must learn that only few people can win in gambling and those people exceptional. Addiction to gambling is just right if you can get good benefit out from it.

There are a lot of people that is addicted to gambling and that is because the value isnt high so they want to earn some profit with it but the chance is high to lose some money.
It is of course fun to gamble but people have to also know that you can lose a lot of money with gambling and that it is all wasted, they have to control themselves.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:41:45 AM

I think it it called a addiction but in fact, I almost think every human that have gambled for a while has been addicted for some time.
For some people its just for a week or so(maybe a month) and for some people it will take years to control themselves.
Every human who gambles and treat gambling seriously is prone to addiction, every gamblers must learn that only few people can win in gambling and those people exceptional. Addiction to gambling is just right if you can get good benefit out from it.

There are a lot of people that is addicted to gambling and that is because the value isnt high so they want to earn some profit with it but the chance is high to lose some money.
It is of course fun to gamble but people have to also know that you can lose a lot of money with gambling and that it is all wasted, they have to control themselves.

you can't obviously control yourself when you are addicted to gambling because your mind is very corrupted by it, and the only thing that can save you from addicted is a psychiatrist help and the rehabilitation facility that they will be provided to you!
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:39:56 PM

you can't obviously control yourself when you are addicted to gambling because your mind is very corrupted by it, and the only thing that can save you from addicted is a psychiatrist help and the rehabilitation facility that they will be provided to you!
I don't know that it really required to let ourselves check with a psychiatrist or even rehabilitated when we are addicted with gambling. Seem like have a serious disease on that matter. People here should let yourselves check if you see a symptoms of gambling addiction. Don't let your vices destroy your life. Take it from me with an experience.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:45:39 PM

I don't know what is real addiction but i want to do gambling in my spare time and it has priority in life to place some bets on daily basis, i don't care about result what will be happen with these and i am very punctual with this habit.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:32:35 PM

Yes I think this is called addiction and its not good at all, I think gambling can even considered as a sickness because people lose everything because of it, I do not recommend people to gambling for profit.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:54:41 PM

There are many people that get addicted to gambling and that is because they like it to do and some people wants to earn some good money with it but that happens not easily.
As you can see there are a lot of people that has become poor because of gambling.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:20:27 PM

Yes I think this is called addictive gambling to be honest, these lately days a lot of people are addicted to gambling.
This is most likely because they enjoy themselves and also because its profitable.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:37:30 PM

we know that most of the times we lost on gambling, but instead of stopping we keep on playing for the next day

after we lost, we got frustrated but we still back to play, is this called "gamble addiction"?

I don't think that is called addiction. That should only mean that you like to gamble, and feel some pleasure in doing so. Sometimes failing in things that you like it's normal. Maybe you like playing football, sometimes you lose, and you still play the game, it's the same, since the overall experience is good.

An addiction however, is when the activity you are participating is not really giving you pleasure, or even if it is, it's also destroying your life outside that activity. It's like if you are living to be able to gamble, and making sacrifices that affect your life, just to be able to keep gambling.
Anything where you stay for hours and do not care for any other thing and do not give time to any other work and person is called addiction, no matter you like it or not. So I say it is addiction.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
roadbits
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:44:42 AM

I don't know what is real addiction but i want to do gambling in my spare time and it has priority in life to place some bets on daily basis, i don't care about result what will be happen with these and i am very punctual with this habit.

What your doing is already some kind of addiction because you put gambling has a priority and it shows that, you already very much addicted to certain games to play on daily basis. If you have so much extra money to play on daily basis should be OK, otherwise it is not a good idea to gamble on regular basis. I only gamble once in awhile and some times.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:27:11 AM

What your doing is already some kind of addiction because you put gambling has a priority and it shows that, you already very much addicted to certain games to play on daily basis. If you have so much extra money to play on daily basis should be OK, otherwise it is not a good idea to gamble on regular basis. I only gamble once in awhile and some times.
If you consistently do gambling then that's  a sign of addiction. It is just okey if by doing so you win most of the time. The  sad part is when you are in the losing side and still gamble everyday. The bankruptcy is near for you which is very risky that would affect your relationship with your family.
gizane

Activity: 385

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:38:23 AM

You are wrong, everyone can win in gambling for sure but most of it loss because of their greediness not because they can't win it. I think you are misinterpret it. This is not because of they have super power or ability. This is because some of them are being lucky enough to win huge amount of money
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:10:07 PM

You are wrong, everyone can win in gambling for sure but most of it loss because of their greediness not because they can't win it. I think you are misinterpret it. This is not because of they have super power or ability. This is because some of them are being lucky enough to win huge amount of money

+1 to this. For sure you had that 'winning' moment of yours. Everyone had that. Everyone had a winning streak. But unfortunately, only some people stopped when they were still in a winning streak. Those people are the ones he's referred to as 'lucky'. When in fact, we all had the chance to stop when we were still winning but only a few grabbed that opportunity. Roll Eyes

Hatuferu
Legendary

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:58:22 AM

+1 to this. For sure you had that 'winning' moment of yours. Everyone had that. Everyone had a winning streak. But unfortunately, only some people stopped when they were still in a winning streak. Those people are the ones he's referred to as 'lucky'. When in fact, we all had the chance to stop when we were still winning but only a few grabbed that opportunity. Roll Eyes

It's all about control and proper decision making. If you are hot or currently winning, it is already a human nature of the majority that they ride while the iron is hot. Those people or gamblers gambles with their emotions dictating them which is very risky in the long run.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:56:52 AM

It's all about control and proper decision making. If you are hot or currently winning, it is already a human nature of the majority that they ride while the iron is hot. Those people or gamblers gambles with their emotions dictating them which is very risky in the long run.
Being addicted in gambling you will no longer have a good decision making. Don't wait til it become a disease. Go talk with you family 1st, tell your problem and be ready to accept the reality. It takes time to cure the addiction disease therefore influence yourself with non gambler friends.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 12:47:06 PM

I eared something from my mates regarding this addictive gamblers they are telling this is disease we can't come out from this it's true very difficult to come out from gambling but for this we can't call gambling is disease it's just a game if we interested we can play that's it. People before only know gambling is addictive game then also they will play means it's there risk for this we can't do anything.   
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 807

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 01:04:21 PM

I eared something from my mates regarding this addictive gamblers they are telling this is disease we can't come out from this it's true very difficult to come out from gambling but for this we can't call gambling is disease it's just a game if we interested we can play that's it. People before only know gambling is addictive game then also they will play means it's there risk for this we can't do anything.   

Yeah i think a gambling is can be called disease or disorder because hook gambler cant avoid themselves to stop gambling and there life and day is not complete without gambling i know some people that they are cannot stop gambling hes borrowing money from his friend and keep gambling and he lose big money with that And got big credit to his friends. I think gambling is a sin and should be stop.

italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:04:06 PM

There are a lot of people that is addicted to gambling and that is because people are thinking that they can earn some nice money with it.
But that is just a trap and actually they are losing more money than they win but they are realizing that too late.
Kartikay

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:44:24 PM

Yes !!
This is gambling addiction and one should control it as soon as possible. Maximum you can do is to aim at reviving your fortune instead of gaining and then simply leave gambling.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:42:54 AM

Yes !!
This is gambling addiction and one should control it as soon as possible. Maximum you can do is to aim at reviving your fortune instead of gaining and then simply leave gambling.

But still you can lose from gambling. If you try to get back your lost money, you can lose more money instead of winning back your money. Because of that, you just lost more money, and then once again, you'll try to recover what you lost. This is just a loop. That's why people get addicted to gambling, because they were aiming to 'get back their fortune'. Cheesy

Dwelach

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:36:36 AM

There are a lot of people that is addicted to gambling and the reason is that they are hoping that they can win some money with it but that is actually hard.
The chance is much higher that you are going to lose money than win money, but gambling let you think that you can win some good money with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: