Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:34:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this what we called "addictive to gamble"?  (Read 15907 times)
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:48:01 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2016, 02:42:30 AM by teilwalL05

Is more like a mental illness that in the end, results to addictive behaviors from going back even though the results are pure losses. Psychotherapy and group therapy is the key to solving these types of illnesses or disorders (speaking from experience). I went down that road when I was way younger and almost end up selling most of my belongings just so I could go back the next day and gamble again but eventually I learned how to react with such scenarios.

Good to hear from someone who have recover from being addicted, I myself have also been addicted and I lost all the money that is not intended for gambling, even the needs of my family was sacrificed due to the stupidity of my act. Now, I am more responsible although I cannot really quit gambling for good.

Wooooow! that was too serious conditions of you two. I guess the addicted person that has a problem in Gambling is also have the same result who's addicted in drugs. I have a relative before that is addicted in drugs and he can't control himself until he just sell some of their appliances in their house and even though that is not his use he will still sell it. just to have his addicted medicine.
You can be high everyday with drugs but if your trip is not gambling then you will not lose money, however if you are not addicted to drug but you love to gamble, so will still do gambling regularly and since gambling is to risky due to house edge we will always lose when we do it regularly.

gambling and drugs, both costly, because in drugs, if you just want to use you will buy some right? until you lose also a lot of money just by using. Some of your things, you will just sell it just to have that drugs, just like in gambling. You will sell everything if that gambling make you addicted to it and play again and again.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:04:11 PM

Is more like a mental illness that in the end, results to addictive behaviors from going back even though the results are pure losses. Psychotherapy and group therapy is the key to solving these types of illnesses or disorders (speaking from experience). I went down that road when I was way younger and almost end up selling most of my belongings just so I could go back the next day and gamble again but eventually I learned how to react with such scenarios.

Good to hear from someone who have recover from being addicted, I myself have also been addicted and I lost all the money that is not intended for gambling, even the needs of my family was sacrificed due to the stupidity of my act. Now, I am more responsible although I cannot really quit gambling for good.

Wooooow! that was too serious conditions of you two. I guess the addicted person that has a problem in Gambling is also have the same result who's addicted in drugs. I have a relative before that is addicted in drugs and he can't control himself until he just sell some of their appliances in their house and even though that is not his use he will still sell it. just to have his addicted medicine.
You can be high everyday with drugs but if your trip is not gambling then you will not lose money, however if you are not addicted to drug but you love to gamble, so will still do gambling regularly and since gambling is to risky due to house edge we will always lose when we do it regularly.

gambling and drugs, both costly, because in drugs, if you just want to use you will some right? until you lose also a lot of money just by using. Some of your things, you will just sell it just to have that drugs, just like in gambling. You will sell everything if that gambling makes you addicted to it and play again and again.

I think this is not correct. I agree both are very addictive things. Gambling and Drug in both case it is tough to come out from this. But in Gambling if you can try hardly means there is a chance to get out from this and also if you do not have single penny to play means slowly you can make quite gambling. But Drug addiction is not like that it will directly lead us to make suicide.
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:41:24 PM

gambling and drugs, both costly, because in drugs, if you just want to use you will some right? until you lose also a lot of money just by using. Some of your things, you will just sell it just to have that drugs, just like in gambling. You will sell everything if that gambling makes you addicted to it and play again and again.

I think this is not correct. I agree both are very addictive things. Gambling and Drug in both case it is tough to come out from this. But in Gambling if you can try hardly means there is a chance to get out from this and also if you do not have single penny to play means slowly you can make quite gambling. But Drug addiction is not like that it will directly lead us to make suicide.
This two is very different. People do gambling because they want an easy way to profit and that's the reason gambling addicts stick to gambling no matter what. There's a possibility that people who do drugs is in a despair of their life and sometimes isolated with people that's why they look for a thing that makes them happy and sometimes the thing they find that makes them happy is drugs, that's why you see people get addicted to drugs because that's what makes them happy in a part of their life that they feel like shit. BUT I dont suggest people that feel sorrowed in their to make drugs as their way of treating themselves being isolated, I suggest to look for other things.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:45:39 PM

gambling and drugs, both costly, because in drugs, if you just want to use you will some right? until you lose also a lot of money just by using. Some of your things, you will just sell it just to have that drugs, just like in gambling. You will sell everything if that gambling make you addicted to it and play again and again.

Actually it is not a secret anymore, because most people get addicted in gambling because they're curious towards the end they are going to get, we know that in gambling can provide the advantages and possibilities of all people experiencing addiction wanting it and after getting the profits they want a bigger profit again and again the great
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:45:14 AM

gambling and drugs, both costly, because in drugs, if you just want to use you will some right? until you lose also a lot of money just by using. Some of your things, you will just sell it just to have that drugs, just like in gambling. You will sell everything if that gambling make you addicted to it and play again and again.

Actually it is not a secret anymore, because most people get addicted in gambling because they're curious towards the end they are going to get, we know that in gambling can provide the advantages and possibilities of all people experiencing addiction wanting it and after getting the profits they want a bigger profit again and again the great
Or should we say most people addicted to gambling are those stupid people who does not care for the people surround them, they just want to satisfy their needs and when they failed in gambling they will blame other people for their losses, that one of the worst scenario of being addicted.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
teilwalL05

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:46:33 AM

Or should we say most people addicted to gambling are those stupid people who does not care for the people surround them, they just want to satisfy their needs and when they failed in gambling they will blame other people for their losses, that one of the worst scenario of being addicted.

yeah, but that is not right that they will blame other people after losing in gambling and they just want to satisfy what they needs. But I agree that those addicted in gambling are so stupid who does not care for the people surround them. They should know how to control themselves and also the money that involve in the game because in the end you might go home with nothing.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:31:09 AM

yeah, but that is not right that they will blame other people after losing in gambling and they just want to satisfy what they needs. But I agree that those addicted in gambling are so stupid who does not care for the people surround them. They should know how to control themselves and also the money that involve in the game because in the end you might go home with nothing.
The real deal is gambling is only for matured and responsible people, if you are not that kind of person then you should avoid gambling if you don't want to ruin your life and blame other people with you lose.

An addicted person usually does not make the right decision and they are just more reliance in their luck to win but their winnings will just be spent in senseless things in life like going with friends to the bar or even for drugs.
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:44:18 AM

The real deal is gambling is only for matured and responsible people, if you are not that kind of person then you should avoid gambling if you don't want to ruin your life and blame other people with you lose.

An addicted person usually does not make the right decision and they are just more reliance in their luck to win but their winnings will just be spent in senseless things in life like going with friends to the bar or even for drugs.

anyone can slip up and become a gambling addict, you can never be sure of yourself in these things.
gambling addiction is not like addiction to drugs or other things like that, it can happen to anyone who is not careful and gets caught up in the gambling hype and loses himself.

to the moon with bitcoin...
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:01:15 AM

yes we cannot immediately notice that we we're actually addicted already in gambling unless we realise it eventually. we we're just enjoying the game that we are playing then afterwards we are not content of the joyful that we are wanting to have more and more with this game.
No, no. Unless you are totally oblivious person and borderline idiot then maybe you won't notice this. But numbers don't like.
If you are losing more than you earn and you still gamble everyday with hope of getting even - then it is only one answer - you are an addict.

People who don't see it are only ignoring the truth.

Or they just don't want to admit to themselves that they are already addicted because truth hurts. They'll deny it to themselves  and tell themselves that it is just a recreational activity and no harm will happen to them. But the truth is they already know that it is an addiction, there is a problem and they choose to ignore it.
teilwalL05

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:07:01 PM

In gambling, there is always matured enough and not matured enough in every game. some of them just trying their luck and some of them always wants to grow their profit. And that's gambling what it is. There is always if's and but's when betting. And if that person can't control or out of control then he/she can lose everything.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:44:48 PM

We already have the thread why gambling is so additive. OP can actually refer to that thread why its is so addictive people have mention reasons as well.
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:09:58 PM

You can also say that it's a natural behavior of a human. To be greed, because on the early stages of our ancestor we use to have a system of survival of the fittest and by that there's we get our behavior of we should be not losing because means weak for others.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:53:21 PM

------------
You can also say that it's a natural behavior of a human. To be greed, because on the early stages of our ancestor we use to have a system of survival of the fittest and by that there's we get our behavior of we should be not losing because means weak for others.

well, greed is a part of every human being but that doesn't mean that every human being is greedy.
you can actually use that greed and turn it into ambition and become even more successful you just have to add some brain power to it so you make better decisions.

Buying the dip...
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:08:32 PM

------------

well, greed is a part of every human being but that doesn't mean that every human being is greedy.
you can actually use that greed and turn it into ambition and become even more successful you just have to add some brain power to it so you make better decisions.

I think people become greedy because they want more when their bet is win and you will become addictive and once you lose all your bet, you will deposit more and will not leave gambling.
teilwalL05

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:08:52 AM

------------

I think people become greedy because they want more when their bet is win and you will become addictive and once you lose all your bet, you will deposit more and will not leave gambling.

And I think also the excitement that you feel when betting in gambling, and if you win that's the time you are eager to win again. The greediness will start after winning and you want to win again and again. But not all the time you win, sometimes you didn't notice that you are really loosing money eventually.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:22:55 AM

we know that most of the times we lost on gambling, but instead of stopping we keep on playing for the next day

after we lost, we got frustrated but we still back to play, is this called "gamble addiction"?

Yeah it is totally an addiction to gambling.

Being addicted to gambling dies contributes a lot of negative effects to a gamblers lives, losing control over the game is the worst thing to happen, as for that situation we tend to bet for more and more just to win back the money that we lost.

Which in reality we can't,  and we continuosly lose and eventually put us on a bad financial situation.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:50:48 PM

we know that most of the times we lost on gambling, but instead of stopping we keep on playing for the next day

after we lost, we got frustrated but we still back to play, is this called "gamble addiction"?
i guess yes,but i think gamble addiction is more like: i have won 10 btc,if i won im pretty sure i can win another 10 btc - gamble addiction
i have lost 10 btc,if i lost it i can surely recover it - gamble addiction

people are fools,and you cant do anything do about it .
Im gambling too and im losing a lot too. High life
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:48:03 AM

i guess yes,but i think gamble addiction is more like: i have won 10 btc,if i won im pretty sure i can win another 10 btc - gamble addiction
i have lost 10 btc,if i lost it i can surely recover it - gamble addiction

people are fools,and you cant do anything do about it .
Im gambling too and im losing a lot too. High life
You are too honest just like me, I have done that many times and that actions would not really help us to quit gambling, instead it encourage us to gamble more which resulted to always in bad outcome.
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 2181

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:57:02 AM

This is just a side of it IMO. Another side is when you have won and withdrawed you winnings but next day, knowing that you shouldn't do it, you deposit it back and ... lose it all ... and then you lose even more.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
LiQuidx

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:06:23 AM

This is just a side of it IMO. Another side is when you have won and withdrawed you winnings but next day, knowing that you shouldn't do it, you deposit it back and ... lose it all ... and then you lose even more.

Addictive gambling imo is when you wager what you can't afford to lose. It may be the first time you play. If you play with money you can't afford to lose then you are addicted.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: