Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:17:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People Are Just Too Stupid to Use Bitcoin Right Now  (Read 13395 times)
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 01:03:03 AM

I don't think that many people actually understand the concept of bitcoin or realise the potential of bitcoin either. However, there are plenty of geek out there who are willingly using bitcoin.

It's truly hard to understand at the beginning, also users with good knowledge of computing too finds it difficult. The technology seems to be something unique. On this stand few try hard to be a part of the technology and starts using bitcoin as well other digital currencies.
Those people or users need additional or actual explanation of what is the main concept of bitcoin and what is the benefits brings by bitcoin in our life, and if they see that some users improving their life style because of bitcoin i think they will start deep learning about bitcoin.
sonnyacg

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 04:16:45 AM

I think the people who say 'dumb use bitcoin' are people who do not understand the use of bitcoin. because most people do not fully always in the world of internet .. just a few people who know and understand the use of bitcoin and the benefits received from the bitcoin. if they are familiar with bitcoin then they would say maybe "there is gold on the internet '' Smiley

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 TX Dice ↑↓ Double Dice ↑↓ Bitcoin Binary Options   ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓ forex ↑↓ Dice of Transaction id ↑↓ 1% edge double dice]
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:53:38 PM

I think the people who say 'dumb use bitcoin' are people who do not understand the use of bitcoin. because most people do not fully always in the world of internet .. just a few people who know and understand the use of bitcoin and the benefits received from the bitcoin. if they are familiar with bitcoin then they would say maybe "there is gold on the internet '' Smiley
I agree with everything that you just said. "They hate us 'coz they ain't us." Grin Kidding aside, you can't blame them. It's the very nature of human being to hate something that he doesn't understand. Only people like us who are knowledgeable about Bitcoin will ever benefit from it. I tried recruiting some people and join the Bitcoin community, they can understand the basics (mostly) but I always have to spoon feed them. I don't think people like that belong to this community. I mean, like, if you can't use Google, why should you enter the game of Bitcoins, right?
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:59:26 PM

I don't think there is any stupidity in using bitcoin, is fiat using stupidity? We use them when we need to buy anything or in case of any emergencies, same goes with bitcoin too as after all its also a money that is meant to be spent.
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:30:23 PM

i am saying constantly that people are dump, lazy and ignorant. so many people are using fiat everyday, but have very little understanding how it works. bitcoin is much more complex so they have even less understanding for it. even here on this forum i see so many wrong statements about bitcoin, that i doubt it will become a bigger thing that it already is. yes, i do not know all and can also be wrong, but i try to learn everyday and keep an open mind, but some of the things i read from so called experts are just frightening.

gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:41:23 PM

I am not spending at a moment but I surely use it on trading as that is the place from where I can gain profits and also the amount of coins keeps on increasing on continuous basis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: