Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEW MONEY: The iTunes of Blockchain + SOLCERT ICO [launch April 14th 2016]  (Read 30049 times)
SolomonSollarsNSense (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:10:43 AM

Looks like a interesting project

Thanks BasilHawkins! Its a little different than what most crypto-heads are used to but we are doing what is necessary to reach a mainstream audience. Blockchain is finally like assholes. Everybody has one  Smiley

We are trying to get the crypto-world to do the hard thing and really think in depth about how we can reach mainstream regular people. We've got all the code we need. Now its about execution. Thank you for checking us out.

SOLCERT ICO Bounty Description:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433069.msg14576007#msg14576007
SollarSolcertBounties

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:55:43 PM

Updated info on Exchanges coming this week!

For now Register for the SOLCERT BOUNTY CAMPAIGN HERE:

SOLCERT ICO Bounty Description:

Medium post coming later today.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 05:21:18 PM

Im here for the bounty of the greek translation Cheesy
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:32:47 PM

SoLCert Bounty Campaign Update!

Thank you all for your patience! Lots happening at the same time  Smiley

All elements to begin a strong bounty campaign focused at promotion are almost in place. Here are the general rules that must be followed and the type of bounties we will have.

Bounty Types:
- Bounties will be stake based. Meaning there is a pool of funds for a bounty and a stake gives you a claim to a certain amount of funds in that pool when the time comes to divide funds among participants.

Bounty Registration:
- All participants will have to register HERE

Bounty Enforcer:
- You will have to PM me when completing bounties so save my profile and get to know me. I do like long walks on the beach  Roll Eyes

Supply Allocation:
- At the very least 150,000 SoLCerts will be allocated to bounties. That is 1.5% of the total supply. Now realize each is potentially a Dollars worth through Sollars. This means we are very serious about getting the word out and spreading our message. And those who participate will be the ones who benefit.

Bounty Duration (Runtime):
- Bounty campaign will run for the last three weeks of this ICO starting this Thursday April 21st 2016. We will use the next few days to promote it heavily so everyone knows it exists and can participate. You can get a head start when the Medium blog is posted with the official Signatures tomorrow. Simply PM me what you are doing and I will make note of it by date and time. Rewards will come for early participation.

New ICO Auction Minimum:
Can Purchase in Increments of 1000
We brought it back down to 1000. Now more can participate.

Funds that are not Sold:
- As promised whatever is not sold during the ICO will stay locked up. That is the rest of the funds will be locked up as discussed for a duration of at least 6 months as we go about over funding our Kickstarter. That is the immediate purpose of what we are doing. Your donations today will make that process almost futile. Thank you for those who have!

Bounties to Expect:

- Here are the following bounties you can expect:

Signature Campaign (Duh)
    New Money YouTube Channel Subscription
    Facebook Likes
    Twitter Follow
    30-50 Posts around the crypto-currency community
    Reddit/Facebook/Twitter Posts
    Thread Bumps
    Translations

-You can find content to post about the project HERE. It will be updated with more content so get to know it.

Content is expected to be shared on Reddit, Facebook groups, BitcoinTalk threads (where we are relevant to the topic (dont spam)), Alt-coin forums and any other place that is relevant. Moving forward, anywhere we type in altcoin, alt-currency, bitcoin, we should see posts on this project and its ICO. And especially the video that explains why we are starting in Hollywood. Everywhere! We mean that, everywhere.

IN CONCLUSION:

We've got a very powerful alliance forming right now and I'll be happy to expand on it should deals finalize. We look forward to working with the BitcoinTalk and other crypto communities to spread the word about this project.

Please don't say we didn't tell you. This is not a crypto currency project. We are not like anyone else. We actually have real appeal outside of the crypto/developer -world and more importantly regular Americans. That is our demographic NOT other programmers. We are the only New Money project and it's powered by Bitshares technology.

There is one rule in technology that will for ever be true. What ever is "the next big thing" will not look like the last Big thing. So the next project to reach Ethereum success level and surpass it will look and be entirely different from that platform. And I can promise you it'll make a lot of $ense. At least for Grandma  Wink

#NewMoney #LetsGoReachGrandma

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:32:05 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 06:43:39 PM by SolomonSollarsNSense

SOLCERT BOUNTY CAMPAIGN HAS BEEN POSTED:

Can find the official article HERE or on the Original Thread

Can find our Signatures HERE or on the Original Thread

The bounty campaign officially begins this Thursday but individuals can start today. PLEASE REGISTER HERE BEFORE BEGINNING

Thanks for the Patience Guys

YOU WILL BE MESSAGING SOLLARSOLCERTBOUNTIES for the Campaign
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:15:11 PM

The bounty campaign officially begins this Thursday but individuals can start today. PLEASE REGISTER HERE BEFORE BEGINNING

Jr.Member not allow participated on SOLCERT BOUNTY CAMPAIGN  Huh  Cry
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:11:57 AM

Definately need some love for junior members as well. Smiley

How much has sold so far?

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:32:17 PM

Jr.Member not allow participated on SOLCERT BOUNTY CAMPAIGN  Huh  Cry

You know I would never PURPOSELY leave you all out. You all can definitely participate in the POSTING section of the Signature campaign but will need 50 instead of 30 to qualify. I will clarify that. Can also participate in Translations the Social Media one and the others. I was a Jr Member before and I can remember that time back in 2014.

If you have any other bounties that you believe would be great to get Jr. Members involved let me know.

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:42:54 PM

Definately need some love for junior members as well. Smiley

How much has sold so far?

We've sold almost close to 100,000 of the first new Tier. And like last time we have a number of Bigger players trying to negotiate how much they can get in at. So those haven't transacted yet. Never ceases to amaze me  Roll Eyes  Grin

NO SPECIAL PRIVILEDGES. First Come First Served.

Forbes was generous enough to cover our project from a Spotlight point of view. That should be out this week and give Bounty Participants something to heavily share. Very grateful to them.

Will also be changing some of the aesthetic of the Tiers to show we have already sold a lot of SoLCert's many people still don't know we even had a Pre-Sale. It says it right there! Kind of funny  Cheesy

And as mentioned before there is a powerful alliance forming. Stay tuned for more info and sign up for the bounty campaign with the below info.

Papajager

Activity: 784
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:58:23 PM

Signature Campaign (Duh)
    Facebook Likes
    Twitter Follow
    Thread Bumps
    Translations
======================
Its all for Member,Full Member,Sr. Member,Hero Member,Legendary Member
and.....

NOTHINK for Jr. Member,Newbie .

I understand correctly?

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:14:14 PM

Signature Campaign (Duh)
    Facebook Likes
    Twitter Follow
    Thread Bumps
    Translations
======================
and.....

I understand correctly?

NO NO NO! I don't know how people are misconstruing this but this is for EVERYONE INCLUDING Jr. Members. We just cannot make signatures for Jr. Members. But EVERYONE FROM EVERY LEVEL CAN PARTICIPATE.

I will have to write that in.

If you'd like a Specific bounty where Jr. Member level can participate let me know.

Remember to sign up for our Bounty here:

Papajager

Activity: 784
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:38:56 PM

Signature Campaign (Duh)
    Facebook Likes
    Twitter Follow
    Thread Bumps
    Translations
======================
and.....

I understand correctly?

NO NO NO! I don't know how people are misconstruing this but this is for EVERYONE INCLUDING Jr. Members. We just cannot make signatures for Jr. Members. But EVERYONE FROM EVERY LEVEL CAN PARTICIPATE.

I will have to write that in.

If you'd like a Specific bounty where Jr. Member level can participate let me know.

Remember to sign up for our Bounty here:

==============================

Thank you for the clarification  Smiley

KJMZNine

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:53:07 PM

wallet Huh
backupp

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:59:31 PM

I can offer full spanish translation (native bg). I sent a pm and got no reaction.
Just let me know in case a spanish translation is needed!
cheers
backupp

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:08:29 PM

wallet Huh

what are you referring to?
The escrow account with raised funds can be explored on openledger: ccedk.escrow2
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 04:23:22 PM

Just wanted to let you guys know the [first?] sponsored article on New Money / Solcert has been published.

Let me know if anything needs elaborating Smiley
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:04:47 PM

Proudly wearing my new signature..
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:21:29 PM

The New Money Movement

When people think of “new money”, the concept of innovative payment solutions comes to mind. But in the world of digital currency, New Money is something entirely different. It is not just another digital currency, but rather an entire movement focusing on expanding the reach of cryptocurrency in general.

To make cryptocurrency more appealing, new platforms and services have to be developed. Crypto enthusiasts will use Bitcoin and various alternative currencies on a regular basis, but they are not making a significant impact on the everyday lives of consumers. This is where New Money comes into the picture, as this initiative is designed to build killer apps and platforms to provide an alternative financial solution to Americans.

The project is dedicated to creating new money in its purest form: establishing the next dollar, rather than imitating Bitcoin. Unfortunately for cryptocurrency fans, Bitcoin does not seem to have much appeal as far as mainstream adoption is concerned. New Money wants to target the mainstream consumers, rather than just tech-savvy enthusiasts and cryptocurrency aficionado.

To create a new financial movement, the New Money team has created a new currency, called Sollars. Some people may have noticed this name closely resembles “Dollars,” as the goal is to build Smart Money, and Sollars seems to be an aptly chosen name. Putting Sollars in the mind of mainstream consumers will not be easy, but the New Money team is planning to target Hollywood first.
The Solcert Token Will Be Converted To Sollars

Not too long ago, the New Money team started the ICO for the Solcert token. It is important to note the Solcert token will be converted to Sollars once the new currency has its very own blockchain. That process will take place down the road although no official date has been announced just yet.

Investors who are looking to take part in the Solcert ICO still have ample opportunity to do so, as it will run for another three weeks. A total of 10 million tokens has been created, of which close to 4 million are left to be auctioned. Interested parties can invest by using Bitcoin, Ether, and Bitshares to buy Solcert tokens. All of the ICO funds is being held in escrow, to ensure no one can run off with the money.

Once the Solcert ICO has come to an end, the funds will be used entirely for a Kickstarter campaign and a seed round for New Money. Developing new platforms for digital currency usage will take time and resources, which is why this ICO is so important. Funding the development of the first New Money project will be facilitated as more money is raised.

Moreover, after the ICO sale, Solcert tokens will be made available for trading on the OpenLedger exchange. At the time of writing, the New Money team was still in talks with other exchanges to distribute these tokens further, but no official partners have been announced just yet.
testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:22:38 PM

Please fix your signature, use one from here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433069.0

PS: Don't use signatures from this post: https://medium.com/@sollarsandsense/solcert-bounty-signatures-de038a67b5e5#.xiseu4ez9

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:15:02 PM

Please fix your signature, use one from here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433069.0

PS: Don't use signatures from this post: https://medium.com/@sollarsandsense/solcert-bounty-signatures-de038a67b5e5#.xiseu4ez9

Well now that looks MUCH better. thx.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: