Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:21:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEW MONEY: The iTunes of Blockchain + SOLCERT ICO [launch April 14th 2016]  (Read 30021 times)
fantoos

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:09:17 PM

I saw there about bounties like signature to be announced soon.Would you like to tell approximately when it will be launched.The ICO is to be kicked off soon.Don't you think is right time for promotion ?

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:10:04 PM

From Solomon's post here: https://medium.com/@sollarsandsense/how-to-participate-in-the-solcert-ico-84fa346f0502#.3be00tuvw

How to participate in the SOLCERT ICO.

By now you’ve probably heard of us as the project geared at mainstream consumers started by this CRAZY American (you know the Americans are all crazy). Well lets talk about how you can participate in the SOLCERT ICO. Its pretty simple:

The SOLCERT ICO (initial coin offering) will start on April 14th 2016 and last for 28 days. The thread can be found HERE.

When April 14th 2016 comes and 12pm CST is the time. Anyone can immediately send what ever BTC, BTS or ETHER they want to donate to this project to the SOLCERT ICO Addresses. That is your first step and will guarantee your place in line based on the blockchains incorruptible ledger. The blockchain never lies. This is very important because the ICO is based on Tier levels that increase in price as more SOLCERTs are bought. And there are not a lot of SOLCERTs this time around in each tier.

NEW TIERS

10 BTS / 0.0001485 BTC / 0.006232 ETH = 200,000 SOLCERTS available
12 BTS / 0.0001615 BTC / 0.006778 ETH = 200,000 SOLCERTS available
13 BTS / 0.0001749 BTC / 0.007341 ETH = 100,000 SOLCERTS available
15 BTS / 0.0002 BTC / 0.008393 ETH = 100,000 SOLCERTS available
16 BTS / 0.0002153 BTC / 0.009036 ETH = 100,000 SOLCERTS available
18 BTS / 0.0002422 BTC / 0.01016 ETH = 300,000 SOLCERTS available
20 BTS / 0.0003 BTC / 0.01259 ETH = 100,000 SOLCERTS available
22 BTS / 0.0002961 BTC / 0.01242 ETH = 200,000 SOLCERTS available
23 BTS / 0.0003095 BTC / 0.01298 ETH = 100,000 SOLCERTS available
25 BTS / 0.0003707 BTC / 0.01555 ETH = 200,000 SOLCERTS available
27 BTS / 0.0003633 BTC / 0.01524 ETH = 100,000 SOLCERTS available
28 BTS / 0.0003768 BTC / 0.01581 ETH = 100,000 SOLCERTS available
29 BTS / 0.0003903 BTC / 0.01638 ETH = 100,000 SOLCERTS available
30 BTS / 0.0004444 BTC / 0.01865 ETH = 500,000 SOLCERTS available
50 BTS / 0.0007444 BTC / 0.03124 ETH = 500,000 SOLCERTS available

Each tier represents the Price you will PAY PER SOLCERT. The first 4 days comes with the following bonuses Day1: 30% Day2: 15% Day3: 10% Day4: 5%. If you buy on those days that is the bonus you will get added to your purchased SOLCERTS.

SOLCERT ICO addresses:

BTS — ccedk.escrow2

BTC — 12MsrWqBFGt3g4NSciXGW56KLbh35Jm99w

ETHER — 0xef8c0106069be72b0b92184ebab893fa6dd0a3b6

We are operating on a First Come First SERVED basis. The hard minimum amount to purchase is 1000 SOLCERTs. And only in increments of 1000. The recommended minimum is 5000 (get some skin in the game). Send your cryptos to the above addresses.

2) Once you do point one, then create an account on open-ledger for free. (Download) here: if you have not already. Its simple and easy. This is where your SOLCERTs will be deposited to after the ICO is done and funds are released to participants.

3) Send a PM to ronny (ccdekaps) on BitcoinTalk or email ronny@ccdek.com , the escrow agent with your transaction hash and also your open-ledger user name.

And that is it. Ronny and OpenLedger/CCDEK are a long-time staple exchange in the crypto-space and we are proud to be partnering with them for this project. We both hail from the Bitshares community and are Powered by Bitshares project. A movement within Bitshares to get more entrepreneur focused products to sell the technology to consumers.

Consumers tend to connect on a human to human level so we need more humans to be connecting and not allowing this false notion of technology selling itself to continue to perpetuate in this space. Humans do a better job at making other humans adopt technology than technology itself. Just ask Steve Jobs. Thanks for your participation!
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:11:33 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2016, 06:29:18 PM by cryptohunter

There's no way I'm paying x10 what the first pre-sale price was.

Anyone who buys in now is just paying for the pre-sale profiteers.

Yes indeed. Sounds like another ICO scam.

You simply can NOT run unregulated ico like this.

There is NO point running advertising banners and stuff now after huge amounts of the minting have been sold of at MUCH lower rates.

Only a tiny % of the board knew about the presale and so only a tiny% bought at pre presales prices.

This will obviously look like a scam. You can not have a tiny % of the board owning huge chunks of the minting.

ICO = scam

Even an ICO like waves that gives huge advertising and gives everyone a chance to buy at very similar rates is still not as good as POW.

This type of ICO is not going to work at all.

Forget advertising with banners now. That should have been done at the START.

Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:20:55 PM

can you provide who is you?
Jonathan Kronkhite

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:58:51 PM

always amazes me how blind people are. it was all in the first thread for weeks. sorry you missed it get some painkillers for the butthurt.
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:56:23 PM

There's no way I'm paying x10 what the first pre-sale price was.

Anyone who buys in now is just paying for the pre-sale profiteers.

Yes indeed. Sounds like another ICO scam.

You simply can NOT run unregulated ico like this.

There is NO point running advertising banners and stuff now after huge amounts of the minting have been sold of at MUCH lower rates.

Only a tiny % of the board knew about the presale and so only a tiny% bought at pre presales prices.

This will obviously look like a scam. You can not have a tiny % of the board owning huge chunks of the minting.

ICO = scam

Even an ICO like waves that gives huge advertising and gives everyone a chance to buy at very similar rates is still not as good as POW.

This type of ICO is not going to work at all.

Forget advertising with banners now. That should have been done at the START.

March 22nd, 10,000+ views. Only a few knew about it? Feel free to revise the statement, we'll wait. Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1407719.0

Back to the focus... 
vindyne8
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:53:02 PM

From the FAQ in OP:

NEW MONEY: FAQs

This blog is for some of our most Frequently Asked Questions about the project. You’ve got a burning question? Then its probably answered below.

(1) Is there a place I can get an entire overview of the New Money project? Yes there is. You can watch our Overview video HERE and or read our overview blog post HERE.

(2) Why will we succeed with New Money? We believe we’ve got the right vision, we are appealing to the right market and demographic with the right message and we have the right roadmap and technology to get us there.

(3) What is Sollywood TV with Sollars and Sense and how does that product relate to the New Money project? Sollars and Sense is literally the new money of the project (starts as a UIA eventually its own DAC). And Sollywood TV is the first platform the currency will be used with. Make sure to check out the Overview video.

(4) Is there a place where I can get an entire understanding of the SoLCert Token? Yes you can start with our 5 Part Video Series or 6 Part Blog series

(5) What is the channel for reaching mainstream consumers? KickStarter

(6) Why use KickStarter to reach mainstream consumers?
Kickstarter has proven itself as the mainstream channel users go to to support innovative platforms and projects that are at the cutting edge of technology and innovation. We plan to use this platform as a jumping off point. It will be used to gather our first mainstream consumer base to use our digital currency Sollars and Sense smart money… Or New Money. It is also a solid way to prove the consumer market wants the product, which as history has shown, will spurn on interest in investors and content creators.

(7) Some details about your KickStarter? Sure check out this video (New Money: what it takes…

(8)Why start this currency just in Hollywood? Great question. You can read our blog about it or watch part 2 of the SoLCert series.

(9) Will Sollars and Sense: Smart Money (or New Money) ever have its own BlockChain? Yes eventually when timing is right. Sollars and Sense will be launched on its own DAC. Right now it will be a UIA on OpenLedger.

(10) Who has done a series of Fundraisers before? What is this most similarly like in the real world? Your government and private companies who issue bonds for development and expansion initiatives. We are going to fund ourselves and this project the same way the governments of the world and Bitcoin funded itself. Out of thin air. Watch our SoLCert series for more info.

(11) Why do a series of auctions? Great question. 1. It ensures enough funding for the present and on-going development of this project. 2. Allows newly minted believers to participate in our future endeavors. 3. Rewards those individuals who are holding our tokens and have been with us since the beginning (quasi-loyalty program).

(12) What will the funds be used for when donations are raised? All funds raised for this first auction will go towards promoting and achieving a successful KickStarter for Sollywood TV with Sollars and Sense Smart Money.

(13) So when exactly is Sollars going to replace dollars? Not now and its not needed. Instead we need to focus on consolidating Millennials onto platforms that utilize New Money TODAY not tomorrow TODAY. First is Sollywood TV. We will grow into the rest of the world. The same way Uber grew into the rest of the world.

(14) Is New Money (Sollars and $ense) a replacement for the Dollar today? NO. Absolutely not. But it is our end goal and we have a great place to start…

(15) Am I guaranteed to make a return from this project? NO. Unfortunately nothing in life is guaranteed. Even with its best in the world technologies, those who got in Bitcoin early got a “better return” than those who got in at the end of 2013. That is life. Nothing in life is guaranteed. Even with the best technology platform on the market still nothing is guaranteed. With that said read the Risk Assessment and Disclaimer.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 11:59:30 PM

10 BTS / 0.0001485 BTC / 0.006232 ETH = 200,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier

Okay. As per your Medium page, which gives the minimum at 1000 but recommends 5000...

Quote from: Solomon Adekale
We are operating on a First Come First SERVED basis. The hard minimum amount to purchase is 1000 SOLCERTs. And only in increments of 1000. The recommended minimum is 5000 (get some skin in the game). Send your cryptos to the above addresses.

...I sent in 0.297 BTC to address 12MsrWqBFGt3g4NSciXGW56KLbh35Jm99w for 2000 Solcerts. Tx ID: f84ae9ac49a28e3acc68d802f5df3c7620b38935205327f977699426e254e211.

As per your instrux, I set up an account at OpenLedger and sent a PM to CCEDKaps with the above info.

So I'm not in for much, but I'm in. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Selsonblue

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:18:31 AM

Okay. As per your Medium page, which gives the minimum at 1000 but recommends 5000...

...I sent in 0.297 BTC to address 12MsrWqBFGt3g4NSciXGW56KLbh35Jm99w for 2000 Solcerts. Tx ID: f84ae9ac49a28e3acc68d802f5df3c7620b38935205327f977699426e254e211.

As per your instrux, I set up an account at OpenLedger and sent a PM to CCEDKaps with the above info.

CCEDKaps is active and was helpful in sending me my SOLCERTS during original presale. Glad to have you on board!
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 02:46:13 AM

CCEDKaps is active and was helpful in sending me my SOLCERTS during original presale. Glad to have you on board!

Thanks. Smiley

Actually, the concept fascinates me. As some of us know, "micropayments for content" [eg., paying $0.05 for a single article] is like the development of artificial intelligence. AI's been worked on since the early 1960s! And each year, it seems, we're on the verge of getting it licked. "Next year...next year...next year..." and so on.

But AI is slowly getting licked, and so is the micropayment option for content. Slowly, but it's getting there.

The trouble with micropayments for short-length (written) content, I think, is because paying for it violates the economically-unsound but common-sensical rule: "The more you put into something, the more it's worth." This relationship explains why we willingly shell out several dollars for a full-length book but rebel at shelling out several cents for an article of comparable quality. In the case of a book, its length convinces us to shell out the $$$ for two reasons:

1) We see, through its length, that the author(s) put a lot of work into it.
2) And, (1) is reflected by the large amount of time we need to read it. We either get a long stretch of enjoyment (if we're reading for pleasure) or a long stretch of learning (if we bought the book as a learning tool.) But either way, the long time that we spend with it makes "real" the fact that the author(s) put a lot of time into producing it.

But with an article that takes only minutes to read and/or digest, it seems to us that the author didn't spend that much time on it. So we rebel at paying even a small amount. Add to that the fact that there seem to be zillions of writers who are willing to upload their content for free, and you've got a "we're on the verge of..." moving time-target like the ones that have plagued both AI and fusion power.

On the enjoyment side, the only writer who could make a go of it is an already-established bankable writer or a newcomer that's destined to become one. If Perez Hilton attached a micropayment system to his blog, he could certainly bull the model through. Smiley The same thing goes for a now-unknown blogger that's going to become as hot as Perez Hilton has become...provided that said blogger sticks to the micropayment channel and doesn't "trade up."

On the use-value side, the most obvious proof-of-concept would be financial news. That's the sector of "useful writing" that's most used to the freemium model. In cases of time-sensitive info, something as straightforward as having first crack at it is enough to make it premium content. That's why, whenever you read an article on Bloomberg's Website, you see a little notice telling you that subscribers to Bloomberg Terminal saw it before you did.

In a controlled monopolistic market like stock-market trading data, the "pay to be early" option works too. Case in point: a venerable Canadian stock-market Website, Stockwatch, charges two cents for a real-time quote. By agreement with the exchanges and backed by law, all data providers are expected to provide Canadian stock-markets with a fifteen-minute delay. If you want real-time quotes as a regular information consumer, those agreements and law oblige the provider to charge you twenty-five bucks a month and pass along the proceeds to the exchange. I don't know how Stockwatch got around this, but they will give you a single real-time quote for two pennies.

But aside form time-sensitive info, premium content is something deemed professional or guru-like. Like, buying a copy of a professional-quality research report on a stock (useful for folks who use deep-discount brokerages) or paying a buck to see the latest advice of a hot-shot stockpicker. But again, only "stars" or - would-be stars who have a serious shot at real stardom - have enough prestige (if you will) to make their content seem worth paying for on a micro-transaction basis. If you're not a hot-shot, you'll just look like someone who's soliciting pennies for content that's apparently more-or-less the same as blog posts and articles that are offered for free.

So it's a tough nut to crack. But Solomon has a real enthusiasm in addition to his vision, so he might be the fellow to crack it. We'll see. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:39:39 AM

You mean that you have solcerts in your openledger account ? Are those distributed ?

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
arslan75

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:08:57 PM

CAN you clear this what is the exact price of solcert in btc
mean 1 solcert = in btc?
backupp

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:13:38 PM

You mean that you have solcerts in your openledger account ? Are those distributed ?

not yet.
it is visible in openledger that all of the 8,990,000 SOLCERT tokens available for pre-sale and ICO are still sitting in the ccedk.escrow2 account.
the distribution will not start before the end of the ICO.
backupp

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:22:05 PM

mean 1 solcert = in btc?

in the current tier the price of one SOLCERT is 0.0001485 BTC.

refer to this table from the op for the prices per SOLCERT in each tier

10 BTS / 0.0001485 BTC / 0.006232 ETH (200,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
12 BTS / 0.0001615 BTC  / 0.006778 ETH (200,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
13 BTS / 0.0001749 BTC  / 0.007341 ETH (100,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
15 BTS / 0.0002 BTC / 0.008393 ETH (100,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
16 BTS / 0.0002153 BTC / 0.009036 ETH (100,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
18 BTS / 0.0002422 BTC / 0.01016 ETH (300,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
20 BTS / 0.0003 BTC / 0.01259 ETH (100,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
22 BTS / 0.0002961 BTC / 0.01242 ETH (200,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
23 BTS / 0.0003095 BTC  / 0.01298 ETH (100,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
25 BTS / 0.0003707 BTC / 0.01555 ETH (200,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
27 BTS / 0.0003633 BTC / 0.01524 ETH (100,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
28 BTS / 0.0003768 BTC / 0.01581 ETH (100,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
29 BTS / 0.0003903 BTC / 0.01638 ETH (100,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
30 BTS / 0.0004444 BTC / 0.01865 ETH (500,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
50 BTS / 0.0007444 BTC / 0.03124 ETH (500,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1202

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 01:39:33 PM

There is so much interest in this coin the presentation is so great we are waiting for their bounties hopefully we can participate and contribute to the success of this project ..

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:23:00 PM

There is so much interest in this coin the presentation is so great we are waiting for their bounties hopefully we can participate and contribute to the success of this project ..

This project looks much better than some of them raising money last weeks. I am with you I want to do work for the project for a bounty.

Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 11:12:13 PM

6. Is it true Solcerts will be exchangeable 1:1 down the road with Sollars pegged at $1?
Yes this is with Automated technology that comes from both the community we belong to (Bitshares) and the algorithm currently being developed by eMunie founder Dan Fuseleer. Our coming blockchain has been described in an article can be found on the blog here: http://newmoney.sollars.com/new-money-funding-series-part-3-sollars-coming-dac-smart-money-tree/

The blockchain will be responsible for paying out Sollars to those individuals who are holding SoLCerts. Legally we cannot promise or gaurantee this

Not sure I'm comfortable with you quoting that you are in some way associated with the algorithm and theories that I've developed to stabilize a currency.

I've no idea who you are, nor have I ever spoken to anyone outside of a very few number of people regarding the algorithm in detail prior to my presentation at Coinfest.

Also for the record, the algorithms and theories employed by eMunie to stabilize its EMU currency value will not work with a block chain, will not work without a DEX, and will not work with any fixed currency issuance economic models.  

That rules out every project here being able to use it except eMunie, which has been designed from the ground up with that in mind.

Perhaps I misunderstood the quote, but I just want to set the record straight that I am in no way associated with the developers or this project in any form.

Thanks

Radix - DLT x.0

Web - http://radix.global  Forums - http://forum.radix.global Twitter - @radixdlt
backupp

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:15:36 PM

mean 1 solcert = in btc?

in the current tier the price of one SOLCERT is 0.0001485 BTC.

refer to this table from the op for the prices per SOLCERT in each tier

10 BTS / 0.0001485 BTC / 0.006232 ETH (200,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
12 BTS / 0.0001615 BTC  / 0.006778 ETH (200,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
13 BTS / 0.0001749 BTC  / 0.007341 ETH (100,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
15 BTS / 0.0002 BTC / 0.008393 ETH (100,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
16 BTS / 0.0002153 BTC / 0.009036 ETH (100,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
18 BTS / 0.0002422 BTC / 0.01016 ETH (300,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
20 BTS / 0.0003 BTC / 0.01259 ETH (100,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
22 BTS / 0.0002961 BTC / 0.01242 ETH (200,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
23 BTS / 0.0003095 BTC  / 0.01298 ETH (100,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
25 BTS / 0.0003707 BTC / 0.01555 ETH (200,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
27 BTS / 0.0003633 BTC / 0.01524 ETH (100,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
28 BTS / 0.0003768 BTC / 0.01581 ETH (100,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
29 BTS / 0.0003903 BTC / 0.01638 ETH (100,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
30 BTS / 0.0004444 BTC / 0.01865 ETH (500,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)
50 BTS / 0.0007444 BTC / 0.03124 ETH (500,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier)

I forgot to take the bonus into account. price of current tier need to be multiplied by
1/1.2 on day one
1/1.15 on day two
1/1.1 on day three
1/1.05 on day four

currently we're in tier one on day two (15% bonus) -> 0.0001291 BTC per SOLCERT
tomorrow the price is either 0.0001350 BTC per SOLCERT
or in case tier one is exhausted 0.0001468 BTC per SOLCERT
vindyne8
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:21:40 PM

Solcert on Bitcoin Rush!

SollarSolcertBounties

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:57:51 AM

We are almost complete with the Bounty list:

For those who would like to participate in any of the bounties including the Signature campaign please fill out the following form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1sxZNpVHXIIB_a-UNPxpgN3RtSJB5shB97Y7ujMKr1yQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

You will be PMing me for any completions of our bounties. Medium blog post to come soon. Thank you for the patience!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: