Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:12:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEW MONEY: The iTunes of Blockchain + SOLCERT ICO [launch April 14th 2016]  (Read 30021 times)
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:33:30 PM

Any updates, Solomon?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
werneo

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 09:19:16 PM

Someone should contact this fellow and find out why he's unhappy with the solcert ico: https://medium.com/@icocountdown/solcert-tokens-warning-adcb794860d2#.ud3xv9932
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 09:33:35 PM

Someone should contact this fellow and find out why he's unhappy with the solcert ico: https://medium.com/@icocountdown/solcert-tokens-warning-adcb794860d2#.ud3xv9932

I'm here you can ask me whatever you like, but I made my point clear in the medium article that I wrote I think. But I'm open to questions.

SolomonSollarsNSense (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:21:49 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2016, 01:50:15 AM by SolomonSollarsNSense

Disappointed.

Beware of "developers" that do not answer serious questions posed to them about their projects. Even an answer of "I don't know but I am working on it" is better than a continual stream of promotional material (a second sign of a questionable project). Compared to other projects that I have been following recently such as Digix, Slock.it/TheDAO and Augur, New Money seems very poorly organized and managed. The developers for these projects have much larger communities and have no problem putting out clear project goals and responding directly to community questions and criticisms.

As I see it right now, either Solomon is out of his depth but doesn't want to admit it; or he is actually just hoping to take your money and give you nothing back. In the end, there is not much difference between either scenario.

Before anyone shouts FUD again, please look back at my post history. I am not involved with competing projects, I am not a new member sock puppet, I have no history of trolling. I'm not very active on these forums, but when I am it is usually because I genuinely want to engage with people about the issues they face in their projects.

PenguinGenius thank you for your input but I believe you are being unfair in your analysis. Just because we are working hard in the background to complete some important tasks does not mean that nothing is getting done. Again people can believe what they need to but this project is geared towards a mainstream audience which you are not apart of and I know how to reach.

No other crypto project has so no one can claim to be an expert in that. I've proposed a different route. An Apple-like route.

We are gearing up to begin a campaign to reach them with what has been donated. Have you ever run a KickStarter before? Or a crowdfunder that did serious numbers? I have and posted one of my clients where our agreement for my services to them could be public. And that is what we are preparing to do again. And it does not take much. As long as you have a product people want. Now think about all that we raised going towards that...

Our goal for the crowdfunder is NOT to build some new blockchain. That is unnecessary and irrelevant. It is also why we have Bitshares. What our goal is is to take advantage of the American trend of cord-cutting and introduce what may very well be the "final nail" in Cable TV. That does not take blockchain. It takes $ense.

Some agree with that and some dont. But lets focus.

All answers of what is important and why we will use the route of a crowdfunder has been answered since the very beginning:
https://medium.com/@sollarsandsense/new-money-faqs-2d5e8e730caf#.os8ely7qd

A crowdfunder is still the immediate goal for this project and it will be taken up as the ICO completes. We are getting ready to shoot our content for the next phase. Thank you to all who donated. A super detailed roadmap will be released as things go on for the KickStarter phase. But right now I am focused on putting more important things together. Regards.

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:27:30 AM

Any updates, Solomon?

Full update coming soon. Thanks for the patience  Smiley

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:42:41 AM

@solomon
I think the project still needs much more attention. Are additional promotional efforts planned during the remainder of the ICO?

The amount of FUD in this thread is frustrating, but I feel that your presence combined with a few progress reports could prove strenghtening.

cheers

Backupp, remember what WE are doing here. No need to get frustrated. These people who FUD are not our target market. The same people that FUD this project are the same people that get FUDded by mainstream people who think they sit in their grandma's basement all night on their computers. Its all about perspective.

This project has something special. You and I both know that. We do not live or die by men's words. We do by what is produced. What we produced garnered what we have today. And what we have today will garner more. It just takes patience.

As one supporter posted, I have a life too. But I can do a lot with what we have. And I suspect as more solid information comes through with development more people will hop on the bandwagon. This is especially true as we start our consumer campaign. Stay inspired. Every project goes through phases.

I just point to Ethereum again which people SWORE was vaporware up until its launch. Actually people still think it is today. No need to worry about us. Have done a lot more with a lot less. Coming with a full update soon. Thanks

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:45:38 AM

Man why so much hate for this project? Believe  Grin

LOL That's what I don't get. But its understandable. We are doing things differently. No apologies for that  Smiley
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:50:36 AM

I get a scammy vibe from this project.  Undecided

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:56:23 AM

I get a scammy vibe from this project.  Undecided

While I disagree with your assessment I appreciate your input. I hope we can change it as time goes on. Regards.
bison

Activity: 778

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:09:25 AM

watching and stay tune  Undecided BTC

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:10:51 AM

For those who do not know a lot about KickStarter or running one and what it takes I would look at Answer number 2 by anonymous. He has it about right:

https://www.quora.com/How-much-should-I-pay-to-have-someone-run-my-Kickstarter-campaign

Now remember what has been raised by this project so far. And how we will be marketing our KickStarter. The only way we absolutely fail is if we do not have a product that people actually want which I obviously believe is not the case and have expressed it in all my vids and blogs.

What is developed for the KickStarter will not be a full on blockchain. Like we do in the start up world it will be an MVP of what is necessary to complete the following tasks:

- Visually show how the platform will work (for consumers and content creators)
- Showcase to Filmmakers/Hollywood types (possibly endorse the product for the crowdfunder and or be one of the content creators we start with at launch)
- Provide the basic functionality of what the product will do for its target market (we are not starting as an open platform)
- Show there is some tech behind the project (consumers need this to support our project in mass) Bitshares/Development firm combined partners for project similar to Ouya's KickStarter
- Raise a ton of money on Kickstarter (obviously)
- Onboard content creators for our official launch
- Build an army of early supporters in the content creator industry/mainstream consumers market
- Help create another American entrepreneurial success story

We will be building to complete only these tasks and fund a successful KickStarter.

Once we get a formal start up structure for Sollywood TV we will also be looking to raise traditional funds. People I say this again. PATIENCE. We've already created the first wave of the success story with your early donations. This will be marketed towards a mainstream audience.

That right there is a confidence booster for a lot of Angel Investors and other investing types. We are not locked into just raising money through cryptos. But right now what is most important is running this KickStarter. We can do that with what has been raised. I am very busy putting things together and simply cannot address everyone's FUD as its not necessary. Time will prove who is right.

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:25:59 AM

If one needs a CLEAR understanding of why we are starting this digital currency in Hollywood PLEASE READ:
http://newmoney.sollars.com/new-money-explaining-new-money-project/

or you can WATCH:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-c8KHgH-tI

Either way it has been clearly laid out on what will happen as we complete phases of this project. Unlike Bitcoin we are not launching every where with everyone. We are starting off where it truly matters. With mainstream people and mainstream utility that can be used today. I AM A FILMMAKER. I know the industry and have expressed why the product Sollywood TV will work with Sollars as mainstream utility. Simply read or watch above. Thanks  Smiley

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:04:38 AM

Im cool with everything .. can we change the name please .
Sollars and Sollywood sounds like you are naming it after yourself ... Which might be totally ok , but too narcissistic Cheesy

Haha! I hear you Risin and how that can be a concern. But consider this response I gave a while back:

On the contrary many brands succeed exceedingly well precisely because they are named after their founders. Consider what I wrote last year about this very topic:

That's interesting... I've had this conversation before  Smiley If you are directing that at the Sollars and Sense/Sollywood TV brand fair enough. If you have an argument that could have convinced Walt Disney, Sam Walton, John Deere, Harvey Weinstein, Amber Crombie and Fitch, Air Jordan, Calvin Klein, Henry Ford, Jacuzzi, Ferruccio Lamborghini, and a million other successful brands derived from their real life owners to change then I actually want to hear it.

And that is not even close to 1/5th of the list. We will be fine
 Smiley

Here is the rest of the list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_companies_named_after_people

And here is a response on BitsharesTalk of what one individual thought the brand meant to him:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,22007.msg288302.html#msg288302

You have to remember that I am a filmmaker with a message. The "Sollywood" nickname is one I earned not gave to myself. I earned that through the content I made for myself and others. People will see that especially with the story we have for the KickStarter. Its very touching and you are apart of that story now. Dont worry about the brand. It will work precisely because it is based on me and what I have created that now includes you. THanks again Risin

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:15:36 AM

Im cool with everything .. can we change the name please .
Sollars and Sollywood sounds like you are naming it after yourself ... Which might be totally ok , but too narcissistic Cheesy

Haha! I hear you Risin and how that can be a concern. But consider this response I gave a while back:

On the contrary many brands succeed exceedingly well precisely because they are named after their founders. Consider what I wrote last year about this very topic:

That's interesting... I've had this conversation before  Smiley If you are directing that at the Sollars and Sense/Sollywood TV brand fair enough. If you have an argument that could have convinced Walt Disney, Sam Walton, John Deere, Harvey Weinstein, Amber Crombie and Fitch, Air Jordan, Calvin Klein, Henry Ford, Jacuzzi, Ferruccio Lamborghini, and a million other successful brands derived from their real life owners to change then I actually want to hear it.

And that is not even close to 1/5th of the list. We will be fine
 Smiley

Here is the rest of the list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_companies_named_after_people

And here is a response on BitsharesTalk of what one individual thought the brand meant to him:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,22007.msg288302.html#msg288302

You have to remember that I am a filmmaker with a message. The "Sollywood" nickname is one I earned not gave to myself. I earned that through the content I made for myself and others. People will see that especially with the story we have for the KickStarter. Its very touching and you are apart of that story now. Dont worry about the brand. It will work precisely because it is based on me and what I have created that now includes you. THanks again Risin

. .. they were all narcissistic too ... probably a good trait to have when building a bussiness Cheesy  .. Anyway ... Im just glad I got in on the first tier

Yeah no worries brother. I understand where you and others are coming from with concern. And yes if you name something after yourself you better well be able to defend it. I am and well prepared for the spotlight  Grin

Trust me I've got a little character  Wink
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:21:08 AM

hi guys, is this project already been open? i've seen allegation but OP is here and keep updating the thread just wanna ask if how can i get some coin from here, any bounty or campaign? don't want to be off topic here OP just wanted to check how your work has been done and maybe I can help to spread it and gather some interest. thanks OP.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:32:32 AM

hi guys, is this project already been open? i've seen allegation but OP is here and keep updating the thread just wanna ask if how can i get some coin from here, any bounty or campaign? don't want to be off topic here OP just wanted to check how your work has been done and maybe I can help to spread it and gather some interest. thanks OP.

No worries Arseaboy,

Technically it is my fault. I did not know there were still people FUDing the thread and decided to focus on some work for the project and other life activities. I did not know people were worried and to my supporters I apologize. The project is still going on and you can buy from Tier of 10BTS. It is explained in this post below:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433069.msg14622116#msg14622116

You can also choose to participate in our Bounty Campaign but at this point donations would be most beneficial as the bounty campaign will probably end early. The only thing it costs is about $67 to get in at the BTC price for a 1000 SOLCERTs. All we raise helps.

All funds raised now will go towards phase three of this project which is the KickStarter/crowdfunder phase. We are aimed at the mainstream consumer demographic NOT the crypto-demographic. This means everyone who is on BitcoinTalk is not who we are marketing or gearing our project's products to. It is Millennials and other mainstream people. You know the people no crypto-currency project has reached. Hope this info helps.
PenguinsDancing

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 04:12:54 PM

Disappointed.

Beware of "developers" that do not answer serious questions posed to them about their projects. Even an answer of "I don't know but I am working on it" is better than a continual stream of promotional material (a second sign of a questionable project). Compared to other projects that I have been following recently such as Digix, Slock.it/TheDAO and Augur, New Money seems very poorly organized and managed. The developers for these projects have much larger communities and have no problem putting out clear project goals and responding directly to community questions and criticisms.

As I see it right now, either Solomon is out of his depth but doesn't want to admit it; or he is actually just hoping to take your money and give you nothing back. In the end, there is not much difference between either scenario.

Before anyone shouts FUD again, please look back at my post history. I am not involved with competing projects, I am not a new member sock puppet, I have no history of trolling. I'm not very active on these forums, but when I am it is usually because I genuinely want to engage with people about the issues they face in their projects.

PenguinGenius thank you for your input but I believe you are being unfair in your analysis. Just because we are working hard in the background to complete some important tasks does not mean that nothing is getting done. Again people can believe what they need to but this project is geared towards a mainstream audience which you are not apart of and I know how to reach.

No other crypto project has so no one can claim to be an expert in that. I've proposed a different route. An Apple-like route.

We are gearing up to begin a campaign to reach them with what has been donated. Have you ever run a KickStarter before? Or a crowdfunder that did serious numbers? I have and posted one of my clients where our agreement for my services to them could be public. And that is what we are preparing to do again. And it does not take much. As long as you have a product people want. Now think about all that we raised going towards that...

Our goal for the crowdfunder is NOT to build some new blockchain. That is unnecessary and irrelevant. It is also why we have Bitshares. What our goal is is to take advantage of the American trend of cord-cutting and introduce what may very well be the "final nail" in Cable TV. That does not take blockchain. It takes $ense.

Some agree with that and some dont. But lets focus.

All answers of what is important and why we will use the route of a crowdfunder has been answered since the very beginning:
https://medium.com/@sollarsandsense/new-money-faqs-2d5e8e730caf#.os8ely7qd

A crowdfunder is still the immediate goal for this project and it will be taken up as the ICO completes. We are getting ready to shoot our content for the next phase. Thank you to all who donated. A super detailed roadmap will be released as things go on for the KickStarter phase. But right now I am focused on putting more important things together. Regards.

So, you're telling me that right now you are raising money so that you can raise more money from other people. . . and that this is the most important element of your project right now? That is basically a pyramid scheme.

I (quite reasonably) want to know what the ultimate pool funds will go towards. To say that my questions have been answered is disingenuous and the kind of answer you get from a developer who has no answers because they have no project.

Let's take these questions one by one, so it's not as overwhelming. We should start with the simplest and maybe most important question. If you don't have an answer to this, you don't have any way to provide a return to your backers.

Why should anyone give you/your organization 10-20% of the earnings from their films when this whole payment process could easily be entirely decentralized? What is that fee for and why should it not go to the content creators? In short, why do content creators need you at all?

I'll give you two examples to illustrate the problem:

1) Louis CK has a series online called Horace and Pete available for sale through PayPal or Bitcoin. This is a centralized model for selling content that exists right now without Sollywood. What can you offer him in return for the 10-20% fee you propose to take? Why would he, as content creator, provide his content through you?

2) Ujo Music is a decentralized service (a work in progress) that allows direct payments and content distribution between artists and customers without the need for centralized hosting or payment architectures. It will hopefully lead to a sophisticated micropayment system that works behind the scenes, so to speak, so that customers are charged only for the content they consume but without the burden of actively purchasing every piece of content themselves. This will most likely lead to services for other forms of media. THIS is the real "new apple" route that you keep trying to align yourself with. So, again, why would anyone use a service that takes a 10-20% fee when they have this option?
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:39:01 PM

When can we expect solcerts on exchanges?
backupp

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:33:06 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2016, 06:59:36 PM by backupp

1) Louis CK has a series online called Horace and Pete available for sale through PayPal or Bitcoin. This is a centralized model for selling content that exists right now without Sollywood. What can you offer him in return for the 10-20% fee you propose to take? Why would he, as content creator, provide his content through you?

I think the idea is to build a platform that will even allow unknown content creators to reach an audience with their content. Louis CK already has an audience and is able to generate sales without such a platform.
The goal is to provide mainstream content and new content side by side at independent prices.

but questions remain:

- how to get mainstream content providers interested?

and

- what is the benefit of creating a blockchain based currency? Why would the platform not work in the same way if people could deposit and withdraw USD directly? Allowing payments lower than 0.01$ does not require a new currency.
Is the idea to create a blockchain in order to facilitate some kind of "traffic mining" for decentralized streaming through the network? This could be a way for nodes to get Sollars for providing their bandwith and storage. Or are you planning to pay for servers hosting the content?

In my eyes an interesting idea for the kickstarter could be to create a hardware device capable of streaming through the platform and maybe also optionally working as a server providing bandwith to the network. (this whole idea would of course raise a lot of questions)
but then again without already having mainstream content on the platform i doubt much people would be interested in pledging for such a device.

I would really like to read more about the strategy and what exactly you are working on right now. You mention there are more important things right now.. but investments almost stopped because of the uncertainty, so shouldn't it also be of importance to address concerns in a satisfying way?

I believe this can be a great success, but I also think the strategy needs to be much more transparent and reviewable, especially during this phase which is cruical to creating the kickstarter. You try getting people to believe in your idea and become euphoric about potential results. But this is not a mainstream audience that can be convinced by slogans. Potential investors want to make sure there is a realitic way of getting there.

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 10:14:53 PM

I think the idea is to build a platform that will even allow unknown content creators to reach an audience with their content. Louis CK already has an audience and is able to generate sales without such a platform.
The goal is to provide mainstream content and new content side by side at independent prices.

+5+5+5 This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

but questions remain:

- how to get mainstream content providers interested?

Great question. We don't need them right now. That is what we will be build to when we are a platform with proper APIs. Right now we are starting as a product. Its like Facebook starting as a product for Colleges. Remember those days? You start where it makes the most $ense and with people who absolutely need this product. That is who you are providing value to and why your product will make good business. This is also why a KickStarter will play a huge role.

We may need some middle to larger content creators for KickStarter endorsements but what we need right now more than ever is consumer support. Cord-cutters/Cord-Nevers/Cord-Shavers/Millennials and others who will support this platform from a monetary perspective. Again KickStarter solves this chicken and egg problem of going down that road.

- what is the benefit of creating a blockchain based currency? Why would the platform not work in the same way if people could deposit and withdraw USD directly? Allowing payments lower than 0.01$ does not require a new currency.
Is the idea to create a blockchain in order to facilitate some kind of "traffic mining" for decentralized streaming through the network? This could be a way for nodes to get Sollars for providing their bandwith and storage. Or are you planning to pay for servers hosting the content?

No the platform would not work if it used USD. And yes you do need a new currency in order to achieve pricing below a cent while allowing the content creator the ability to retain 80-90% of what comes in for content. Middle men and red tape of transacting absolutely destroy the US Dollar's use on this platform as a medium for exchange. Now whether we subsidize that 80-90% payout or not what matters is people USING and getting familiar with the currency. That in the long term will drive value especially if using a Sollar is no different than using a Dollar. Think about that...

This strategy is no different than Uber, Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat or any other product that subsidized its growth to reach critical mass adoption.

In my eyes an interesting idea for the kickstarter could be to create a hardware device capable of streaming through the platform and maybe also optionally working as a server providing bandwith to the network. (this whole idea would of course raise a lot of questions)
but then again without already having mainstream content on the platform i doubt much people would be interested in pledging for such a device.

Ah it looks like someone has been doing some constructive thinking about the LONG-TERM potential here  Grin

Congratulations my friend you are on to something HUGE. Just don't tell anyone our secret  Cheesy

But again everything is timing and I think you caught yourself as to why something as described above is simply not beneficial at this stage. It is beneficial when we are talking about turning from a product to a platform and bringing on bigger players. BUT first you must provide a product for those who need it NOT a platform for those who may want it. We turn into a platform when the timing is right and we cant be ignored.

I would really like to read more about the strategy and what exactly you are working on right now. You mention there are more important things right now.. but investments almost stopped because of the uncertainty, so shouldn't it also be of importance to address concerns in a satisfying way?

Right now we are working on running a very successful KickStarter. We are using mainly a Chicago Development firm for the MVP (minimum viable product) along with Daniel Bytemaster Larimer for the Bitshares plug. COB of Muse will also appear in our video. That again is the next phase to reaching a mainstream audience. A detailed roadmap will be provided.

I understand that it is jarring to some that you cant keep launching blockchains that only appeal to other programmers without actual utility for mainstream consumers. I'm proposing a way to reach them that doesn't take launching a new blockchain. This is uncomfortable for a lot of people because if proven right it would completely change the perception of many of the currencies. And what success looks like.

I believe this can be a great success, but I also think the strategy needs to be much more transparent and reviewable, especially during this phase which is cruical to creating the kickstarter. You try getting people to believe in your idea and become euphoric about potential results. But this is not a mainstream audience that can be convinced by slogans. Potential investors want to make sure there is a realitic way of getting there.

I know you believe this can be successful and I welcome your constructive criticism with open arms. I've tried to be as transparent as I can be without giving away too much too soon. We do have competitors who are watching believe it or not. Look what you have already done without even thinking too much. Many people who supported me were not convinced with slogans. They were convinced with presentation sort of like Ethereum in 2014. Last I heard they did not launch with a blockchain but it got developed in the coming years (still being developed).

We can do a lot with what has been raised and I thank you for your support. Detailed info will come including a roadmap for phase 3 and 4 (where a roadmap actually is beneficial). I would not worry backupp. We will be fine  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: