Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:22:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEW MONEY: The iTunes of Blockchain + SOLCERT ICO [launch April 14th 2016]  (Read 30046 times)
PenguinsDancing

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:57:30 AM

Middle men and red tape of transacting absolutely destroy the US Dollar's use on this platform as a medium for exchange

Don't you understand that by taking a 20% cut out of content creators you are positioning yourself as just another middle man?

My examples were not to illustrate the who but rather the how. Louis CK's celebrity status is not relevant. The point is content creators already have the option of hosting their own products and selling them directly without a big media middle man (just payment and hosting service middle men). Soon, through services like Ujo Music, content creators will likely have the option of selling with no middle men whatsoever. You are positioning yourself as a middle man but I can't figure out what you are offering for your middle man fees.

Again, what do producers get from you in return for the 20% cut? (It's crazy how many times I've already asked this without getting a straight answer.)

(Edit: @backupp - I appreciate you trying to play mediator here. Keep asking difficult questions. At least Solomon seems inclined to respond to you directly, even if the responses are not that helpful.)
SolomonSollarsNSense (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:26:15 AM

Middle men and red tape of transacting absolutely destroy the US Dollar's use on this platform as a medium for exchange

Don't you understand that by taking a 20% cut out of content creators you are positioning yourself as just another middle man?

My examples were not to illustrate the who but rather the how. Louis CK's celebrity status is not relevant. The point is content creators already have the option of hosting their own products and selling them directly without a big media middle man (just payment and hosting service middle men). Soon, through services like Ujo Music, content creators will likely have the option of selling with no middle men whatsoever. You are positioning yourself as a middle man but I can't figure out what you are offering for your middle man fees.

Again, what do producers get from you in return for the 20% cut? (It's crazy how many times I've already asked this without getting a straight answer.)

(Edit: @backupp - I appreciate you trying to play mediator here. Keep asking difficult questions. At least Solomon seems inclined to respond to you directly, even if the responses are not that helpful.)

PenguinsDancing you and I have a difference of vision/execution when it comes to what is possible in Hollywood and its disruption. You don't see the opportunity. That is fine. Move on. If you believe in Ujo Music or other platforms go there. There is no discussion to be had here between you and I. I don't know you and you are not a backer of this project. What I have wanted to express to you I already have. People can take what they want from it. You are also welcomed to follow the project but this will be my final response to you. Best regards.
PenguinsDancing

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:13:40 AM

PenguinsDancing you and I have a difference of vision/execution when it comes to what is possible in Hollywood and its disruption. You don't see the opportunity. That is fine. Move on. If you believe in Ujo Music or other platforms go there. There is no discussion to be had here between you and I. I don't know you and you are not a backer of this project. What I have wanted to express to you I already have. People can take what they want from it. You are also welcomed to follow the project but this will be my final response to you. Best regards.

Hmm, I think this is more than just a "difference of opinion". What I was really hoping for from the beginning was for you to elaborate in a serious way on your "vision" (if it actually existed). I hope that current and future readers of this thread recognize the danger of investing in a project led by a developer who can't answer fairly basic and straightforward questions about their plans for the money collected.

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:40:18 AM

Look at what just a little bit of actual thinking and UNDERSTANDING can do:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,22191.msg291491.html#msg291491

Remember stay focused. This is not about anyone who is in crypto-currencies. If you are on BitcoinTalk or in the crypto-world understand that this project was not started for you. It was started for mainstream people who actually believe you suck. No offense.

But I'm here to show them that you don't. That our blockchain technology is actually awesome when directed at a meaningful cause. That this technology can actually change their lives today. From the beginning we have been a powered by Bitshares project and that blockchain and its UIA functions are open-sourced. You can check the Github repository whenever you would like. This is the platform we are starting on to build real utility for mainstream consumers.

We will not stay on there forever but we are starting there.

And yes mainstream consumers will never hear the word blockchain. You know why? Because there is something more meaningful. New Money. This is about the people out there who know nothing about crypto. And if we are going to reach them you have to let me do it my way. We have a chance to start all over with them.

We have had seven years to try it the programmer way and they have failed us time and time again because of forgetting the holistic approach. But this time we make $ense. Full MVP/technical update coming soon.

Thanks for the patience  Smiley

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:15:25 AM

Actually responded:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,22191.msg291509.html#msg291509
PenguinsDancing

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:55:42 AM

Yes, please proceed to the other thread to see Solomon continue to awkwardly attach himself to every decent response from the community as if he came up with it himself, and yet somehow still not provide any answers to the questions I posed at the outset.

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 12:04:05 AM

For those who do not know a lot about KickStarter or running one and what it takes I would look at Answer number 2 by anonymous. He has it about right:

https://www.quora.com/How-much-should-I-pay-to-have-someone-run-my-Kickstarter-campaign

Now remember what has been raised by this project so far. And how we will be marketing our KickStarter. The only way we absolutely fail is if we do not have a product that people actually want which I obviously believe is not the case and have expressed it in all my vids and blogs.

What is developed for the KickStarter will not be a full on blockchain. Like we do in the start up world it will be an MVP of what is necessary to complete the following tasks:

- Visually show how the platform will work (for consumers and content creators)
- Showcase to Filmmakers/Hollywood types (possibly endorse the product for the crowdfunder and or be one of the content creators we start with at launch)
- Provide the basic functionality of what the product will do for its target market (we are not starting as an open platform)
- Show there is some tech behind the project (consumers need this to support our project in mass) Bitshares/Development firm combined partners for project similar to Ouya's KickStarter
- Raise a ton of money on Kickstarter (obviously)
- Onboard content creators for our official launch
- Build an army of early supporters in the content creator industry/mainstream consumers market
- Help create another American entrepreneurial success story

We will be building to complete only these tasks and fund a successful KickStarter.

Once we get a formal start up structure for Sollywood TV we will also be looking to raise traditional funds. People I say this again. PATIENCE. We've already created the first wave of the success story with your early donations. This will be marketed towards a mainstream audience.

That right there is a confidence booster for a lot of Angel Investors and other investing types. We are not locked into just raising money through cryptos. But right now what is most important is running this KickStarter. We can do that with what has been raised. I am very busy putting things together and simply cannot address everyone's FUD as its not necessary. Time will prove who is right.

Repost for those who need to know the importance of going the KickStarter route.
Daniel G.

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 12:13:41 PM

I just want to stop in and remind people of something because it seems it is being overlooked (which we all tend to do from time to time).  People like solomon here make movies that bring in millions at the box office.  They create television series and animated stories that catch billions of unique views per year.  They create the wall that people hang their advertisements on, they create worlds that suspend reality for just a moment in time.  

Hollywood is a monopoly on this incredible power.  It holds tight with iron fists, using copyright law and various other legal barriers to entry that it is difficult for a man/woman of even incredible talent to be able to elevate themselves.  Not only this, but platforms like Youtube who try to act as though they are disrupting cable and hollywood simply are becoming another centralized solution that bends to the will of the "authorities"---when the authorities wish to thwart innovation if they can't control it.

Now imagine how many of these dream builders and story creators have gone unnoticed...imagine how many have been paid far too little to produce what they could if only they had double or triple the resources.  Imagine how much value they could create for the world.

Then imagine a platform that uses the fastest and most scalable enterprise ready blockchain technology in existence (thanks to good ol Satoshi and a list of others) to truly disrupt all the above platforms.  Everyone here who is thinking negatively can have their opinion, but I honestly am not sure if they understand just how powerful blockchain technology is for these cases.  

Youtube, Netflix, Hollywood, Bollywood...and whatever else will someday want nothing but to use this platform (or attempt to build a competitor with the same blocktech).  Either way, Sollywood would have the first mover and a group of Original bitcoin enthusiasts supporting it from the grassroots.  

I'm not saying there isn't risk.. But I am not so sure we should downplay the potential reward.

I think people should read this again (posted in page 8 ).
Thomas Edison didn't know how he was going to make a light bulb, he had the will and rough idea on how to do it.
The end result may even be different than the original, but let's believe we're on to something here:)
backupp

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:45:21 AM

any news concerning the forbes article?
backupp

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:40:45 AM

it is getting really hard to stay optimistic without hearing about any kind of progress, while at the same time new investments and attention basically came to a halt.

at the ICOend, will the transfers on openledger take place immediately? are bounties also processed directly after the ICO ends?
adsactly

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 07:38:38 AM

I have been following this since it first started and was one of the early supporters and contributors. I am looking forward to seeing what the Future Holds for Sollars and Sense I really loved the Holistic Approach where we are bringing the Mainstream audience who clearly has no idea of the potential that Blockchain Technologies bring to virtually every industry. Starting with Hollywood is one of the best ways to get in-front of all the mainstream people!

Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better?

Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers.

http://discord.me/adsactly
backupp

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:06:19 AM

I have been following this since it first started and was one of the early supporters and contributors. I am looking forward to seeing what the Future Holds for Sollars and Sense I really loved the Holistic Approach where we are bringing the Mainstream audience who clearly has no idea of the potential that Blockchain Technologies bring to virtually every industry. Starting with Hollywood is one of the best ways to get in-front of all the mainstream people!

I am also very excited since the beginning. I just think the ICO could have been more successful if marketing efforts to get more attention from possible investors were bigger.
In the pre-sale a lot of funds were raised but during the entire 4 week ICO period which ends tomorrow there have only been very few contributions.

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:54:14 PM

I am also very excited since the beginning. I just think the ICO could have been more successful if marketing efforts to get more attention from possible investors were bigger.
In the pre-sale a lot of funds were raised but during the entire 4 week ICO period which ends tomorrow there have only been very few contributions.

Thanks Backupp and AdSactly for your continued support. Yes things could have gone much better but it still went very well considering what was initially expected to be raise going into phase 3. I only really expected to get about $15,000 to work with for phase 3 (KickStarter phase). We did much  much more than that and can now do a lot moving forward. I'm raising funds for this project just like any start up would here in America. Next round can now be a much bigger effort. And we will have the necessary hands to round out technical development and marketing.

We can choose to look at the glass half empty or half full. The way I see it we are about a month into a project that plans to be here for years. Again think about Ethereum one month into its project. Lots of enthusiasm, No money raised, algorithms being exposed as vaporware and all of the FUD the world can handle... Where are they today. Its all perspective. Don't count us out yet. Just getting started  Smiley

Full update after the end of the ICO comes tomorrow. In the coming days after the ICO we will begin to distribute SOLCERTS to all accounts. Thank you for your patience.

PS FORBES ARTICLE STILL COMING. Will be beneficial for phase 3

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:10:04 PM

NEW MONEY: SOLCERT ICO / SOLCERT BOUNTY CAMPAIGN IS NOW OFFICIALLY OVER

Thank you to everyone who participated. Phase 1 & 2 of this project (Pre-Sale and ICO) is now official over. In the coming days OpenLedger will begin the process of distributing SoLCerts to the various accounts who donated first. SoLCert Bounty participants will be the final recipients who recieve SoLCerts based on their stakes.

Thank you to all who participated. In the coming days a detailed plan for Phase 3 will be posted and a new thread will be created for it. This thread unlike the last two will be moderated. I appreciate all who participated and helped get this project off the ground in a big way. Full details to come. Thanks!

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:58:33 PM

NEW MONEY PROJECT [Phase 3 UPDATE]

Hello everyone. Thanks for the patience. As stated Pre-Sale and the ICO and the bounty campaign is now officially over. In the coming days SoLCert funds will be distributed to the appropriate accounts with bounty participants receiving their SoLCerts last. Thank you to all who participated in this process. This post will be an extensive plan on what phase 3 of this project will look like. You can choose to downplay the potential of this project at your own risk. Either way, thank you for checking it out.

I've tried my very best to explain that this project is about reaching mainstream consumers with mainstream utility of blockchain TODAY. Not tomorrow. TODAY. Say it with me. TODAY. Something NO OTHER BLOCKCHAIN PROJECT CAN SAY THEY HAVE DONE. In my opinion consumers don't need to hear blockchain or Bitcoin to use the wonderful technology. They just need to hear that it works and is FIXING a pain point in their lives. The number one pain point most if not all Americans can agree on right now is the absolute pain of Cable Television. I've tried my best to explain this is the place WE need to start to make a real difference in their lives.

Once we show them here and gain their trust, THEN we can move out to other places. I've tried my best to explain that we have already built all the technological features needed to make a difference. That not another blockchain needs to be launched to reach mainstream consumers. That's right programmer RELAX. All the heavy lifting has been done. Now lets sell what we have made instead of fretting over YET ANOTHER blockchain that promises to do x y and z. For this project Bitshares already does everything we need to succeed and launch a product with mainstream consumers. And that is what we are going to do through phase 3's KickStarter.

Latest prominent individual in Silicon Valley (Alley) to admit that Bitcoin and blockchain has pretty much failed is Fred over at AVC check it out. Although he is still optimistic as any investor should be he admits that programmers have failed us with their route of selling features and not looking at a Holistic approach. And they have absolutely failed. It is now time to try something new. Something different. Something simple that has worked for ages... The human touch. THAT IS WHERE THIS PROJECT COMES IN.

You don't like that? That is totally fine. Go somewhere else or to another project. I did not just start this project yesterday. I've been at this for a while and now that we have been supported in a big way there is no stopping now. There is simply here we go Smiley

NEW MONEY KICKSTARTER INTRO (Phase 3)

The market place is called Sollywood TV and the digital currency is Sollars and $ense: Smart Money... Or New Money. As I stated as a project we are really based around building platforms for the currency's use with regular consumers. That is why we are labeled the New Money project and Sollywood TV is simply one product that will use the currency. For an overview of all this check the following links:

New Money project Overview (vid)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-c8KHgH-tI

New Money Project Overview (blog)
http://newmoney.sollars.com/new-money-explaining-new-money-project/

New Money FAQs
https://medium.com/@sollarsandsense/new-money-faqs-2d5e8e730caf#.nogf8fyrm

With the funds that have been raised a little more than half will go towards continued technical development of Sollywood TV and Sollars and Sense beginning UIA functionality for consumers. This is nothing new and was projected since February to be the route we will be taking. Again we do not need to launch another blockchain to reach consumers. Bitshares technology will be doing the heavy lifting on the back-end for that. And its wonderful block-chain tech. We right now need a message and real utility that consumers can use today instead of tomorrow. I will keep saying it until it sinks. The human touch is how we win.

Sollywood TV/Sollars Technical Development

We will be using a prominent Chicago development firm for the bulk of design and actual development of the Sollywood TV marketplace. Members of the Bitshares community will be helping with the UIA side. This is mostly consulting. Both the development firm and members of Bitshares community will appear in our Kickstarter video.

We will be road-mapping the entirety of what we will be doing on the technical side. This is for KickStarter stretch goals and also so we know where we are trying to get from where we start (technical wise). Its also so that it can be crossed-checked by Bitshares community members who can be trusted. Finally it is also for when Sollywood TV is turned into a start up and we start to onboard employees.

I'm close to finalizing a deal with the development team for continued development of the Sollywood TV MVP Market place and the Sollars and Sense UIA that will be attached to it. As soon as the partnership is finalized it will be announced. We will also be holding a Beyond Bitcoin hangout with myself, Bitshares members, and the development partnership. This will most likely be in June. At the very least technical development will take about 90 days maybe a little more to reach satisfaction of a real launch. We will be shooting the KickStarter and launching it around the 40-70 day period. This is just a projection. In reality it may take a little longer. All I know is that we will not be rushed. The goal is to get this right however long it takes.

Content for Phase 3 Kickstarter

The content that will be made for phase 3 will fall into four of the following categories:

Sollywood TV Explainer
This is being worked on currently and will be the video that will go up on the Sollywood.tv website. It is being made in the style of a movie intro and will explain the platform from a cord-cutter perspective as that is the individuals we want to pledge to the project. And it is also the individuals who need to understand the beauty of having Sollars attached to their new marketplace. It will also throw in some bones to the content creator side who is also individuals we want to pledge to the project. But this video will be shorter than the New Money explainer. It will be no longer than 3 minutes and will most likely end up being 2 minutes. Short and sweet. We will have the highest quality cameras for this video and the highest quality animations.

Sollywood TV walk through Videos
When the time comes we may make some walk through videos of the basic functionality for the platform. This is not guaranteed as its really all about timing. We may choose to do it before the KickStarter or after as a way to get content creators and consumers excited about functionality.

Content Extras for Kickstarter
This is the type of content that is about 1-2 minutes long dealing with various topics of the Hollywood industry. Just little snippets of information individuals might not know that could be useful to helping them understand the importance of building this system. This along with all other content will be shot on the highest quality of cameras.

Main KickStarter Video
This is the mac-daddy video and will be collaborated with individuals who are from my film network. The video will be about 4-5 minutes long and some aspects have been figured out below:

Script
The script is pretty much done. Has been worked on since the end of last year. The only thing that will be added now are lines that explain the story we have done in the last three weeks and changes in the gift structure [ie we raised X amount from folks who live on the Internet.] Funny stuff like that.

Date April Location logistics

Most of the video will be shot here in Chicago but may also take place in Virginia as many Bitshares developers including ByteMaster are stationed there.

Equipment
You already know how this goes. We will be shooting on the highest quality cameras. Most likely the Canon C300 Mark ii (4k) and the RED EPIC (5k). I have access to all the equipment I need to make this look crazy good. You'll see why I earned the nickname Sollywood if you have not already.

Kickstarters for visual inspiration

These are all the KickStarters and Videos that I am pulling inspiration from Visually.

Ouya [pretty much the Viriginia shoot]
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ouya/ouya-a-new-kind-of-video-game-console/description

Gramovox [they are from Chicago/love a lot of their shots/slider shots]
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gramovox/gramovoxtm-bluetooth-gramophone/description

Kill Screen (gaming Magazine) [like their editing and cuts]
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/killscreen/help-kill-screen-reinvent-their-magazine?ref=hero

Marketing for Phase 3 Kickstarter

As many of you know the main video for the first and second phase (Pre-Sale/ICO) was made tailored to the crypto-currency industry. That is why the money is emphasized marketing wise [ie NEW MONEY]. Now we are ready to turn to the bigger side of our demographic market and run a Kickstarter geared at regular consumers. Much will have to change in terms of marketing and execution for this to happen in a big way. For the KickStarter we will be emphasizing the marketplace [ie SOLLYWOOD TV with Sollars being its key differentiator]. The money (Sollars and Sense) will still be THE key to the marketplace working. But everything will shift in terms of perception. This is because we want to take advantage of the hatred for cable TV in America. And take advantage of the cord-cutting/content creator trends that are taking place.

I'd like to make this KickStarter a huge event. A Chicago event. Another success story from our tech culture. This is why majority of our funds raised now will go towards a marketing campaign that tries to greatly over-funds our project with consumers. So its crucial that we get the message right. We plan to market this as the final nail in Cable TVs coffin or building the ultimate replacement platform to Cable TV. I believe this will go over very well with the increased cord-cutting/”everyone really hates Cable” trend. This is where my filmmaking expertise comes in and we are ready to make the necessary content as described above.

We have our main technical partner to make sure we are doing what is necessary only for the KickStarter. So technical wise what we are going to be doing and what will determine when the KickStarter actually launches is if we can meet these:

- Visually show how the platform will work (for consumers and content creators)
- Showcase to Filmmakers/Hollywood types (possibly endorse the product for the crowdfunder and or be one of the content creators we start with at launch)
- Provide the basic functionality of what the product will do for its target market (we are not starting as an open platform)
- Show there is some tech behind the project (consumers need this to support our project in mass)
- Raise a ton of money on Kickstarter (obviously)
- Onboard content creators for our official launch
- Build an army of early supporters in the content creator industry
- Help create another entrepreneurial success story

We are filmmakers and we are making this product for other filmmakers like us with the potential to turn it into a platform for more types of content that utilizes the digital currency for pricing.  We need to reach these filmmakers and start building a coalition of supporters who believe in a product like Sollywood TV. Both on the consumer (cord-cutter) side and the content creator side. With that said lets look at the types of marketing we will be doing this time around.

Organic Marketing
This is basically the marketing that happens or does not need to be pursued with funds. It will be done on various forums, blogs, websites, events etc. We will start with an organic campaign closer to the end of May. For a CHEAT SHEET look HERE.

Crypto-Marketing
Although it is not as crucial this time around for phase 3 we will still be doing some more crypto-marketing. This is mainly because SoLCerts will still be able to be gotten. And more crucially we want to get on exchanges for our current holders. There were many platforms and firms that wanted to work with me for phase two (ICO) But they were too expensive to put that much personal funds towards to pull the trigger. The unnecessary FUD did not help either. Nonetheless this time around we will be going with bigger crypto-firms.

Professional KickStarter Marketing  
This is where majority of our Phase 3 marketing funds will go towards. And the great thing about these marketing firms compared to Crypto-marketing is that they have proven records. There are a million that we have an option to go with and all you have to do is a simple search. For this project we will go with the one that is most cost effective. The one that can prove they understand the power of presenting the platform as the ultimate Cord-cutter. And with a proven record of reaching millions of individuals and converting to paying customers. Does this mean we are guaranteed to win with consumers? No nothing in life is guaranteed. But we can at least eliminate all variables we need to.

Below are two examples of the many firms that can be used to help us raise millions of Dollars. The first is the one that worked with Better Back and Travel Jacket. They take a hefty fee BUT that's okay if we get this product out there and raise a lot.

Funded Today
https://www.funded.today

Fundster
http://fundster.com

There are many many many MANY more and I am currently in talks with some. They all have their pros and cons. Again will only be going with ones with a proven record of raising millions of dollars as this is a product that can reach that scale in terms of funding. But again the marketing has to be absolutely right.

Forbes Article
Still coming and will definitely be utilized for phase 3.

Distribution / Exchanges
As stated already distribution of SoLCerts has begun and will continue into this next week. We sold a little less than half the supply to get our current funds. So that is about 5,000,000 (5 Million) sold and or given away.

When it comes to an exchange initiative it will be pursued closer to when the KickStarter is going to be launched. We can of course as a group of holders of this token try to get it on exchanges like Bittrex with noise. But right now my focus has to go towards development both on the technical side and content side.

I cannot explain a million times that content development takes just as long and just as much effort as technical development to get right. So for those who think this project was a pump and dump the joke is on you. We are serious about being a long term mainstay and for that will take time. If we are not on exchanges for a month two months or three you will live. Ethereum was not on an exchange while they built for longer than a year. You will live.

Design
So ultimately we want to be the Netflix for all Netflixes. (while having our own digital currency so we can price correctly with more than just superior Netflixes or content creators). But obviously that is not where we can or should start with the experience. It should be much more simple and personal. The payment is the most important aspect of what we are trying to build as it sets us apart from everyone else in this space. Especially with Millennials. The way consumers will interact with our currency and content is the opportunity to do something different and amazing. This is if the payment experience design and "in app currency activity design" can be done correctly. We are building for the iPhone and desktop first. A detailed device roadmap will be made for the KickStarter phase also.

Slack channel

I'm thinking of creating a Slack Channel for the project's many moving parts. This will be for those who really want to get involved and not just sit around and wait for me to do everything. Phase 3 will be mainly geared towards regular consumers so if individuals want to help out you are welcomed to do so.

New thread (moderated)
I will be creating a new thread for Phase 3 and this thread will be the main thread for the next couple of months. As such it will be moderated. We cannot have what took place in phase 2 happen with this crucial time. Rules will be quite simple.

1. Stay on subject
2. Constructive Criticism is allowed. NO FUD.

If you don't like the project and would like to hate on it you can always start your own thread and get people there. No longer will I be allowing individuals to take advantage of the marketing and eyeballs we will get to this project for their own nefarious purposes. If by now you still believe this project is a scam then fine. If you don't think we will succeed there is no helping you. Go your way and we will go ours. For everyone else who is sane these will be the new rules going forward for the new thread. BitcoinTalk is not the world. The world is out there. People who live here are not everyone in the world. Again real world people are out there.

Beyond Bitcoin Hangout
I will be on next week's Beyond Bitcoin hangout to talk about this project's phase 3. Beyond Bitcoin is a Bitshares conference call that happens every Friday on Mumble. We are scheduled to have this call this Friday May 20, 2016 at 10am CST. Everyone can show up with their questions.

We will also be scheduling a developer hang out with the development team for phase 3. This as I stated earlier will most likely happen in early June.

Conclusion

So for phase 3 we are trying to create an online market place for content and content services with a digital currency built in for pricing. The market place has this digital currency so it can innovate and expand the way content creators can price their content, to where a majority of consumers can actually pay for it in a seamless way.

So instead of our content marketplace being able to just price with Netflix which has high demand and can justify a 8.99 or 10.99 price. We can also price with short filmmakers and unknown content creators because now they can price at 7 $ense or 3 $ense or even lower. This pricing would garner them more views and converts than trying to price at 8.99. Actually at those lower prices they just might garner the same amount of views that Netflix has subscribers (millions). And can all those pennies add up? That is what we are going to find out because the market is ripe for this type of disruption. And as an independent filmmaker I can tell you it is greatly needed.

Starting out this is the real utility for mainstream consumers NOT crypto-heads. We are going out there to regular normal everyday people and we are going to get them to use this tech without needing to know the intracacies of how it works. Why? BECAUSE THEY DONT CARE. Bitshares is the revolutionary blockchain technology we will be building on top of to start. It is good how it is and allows for a platform like what is being proposed in the first place. It has been open-sourced for a while and we are taking advantage of its UIA functionality.

Thank you to all who have supported us from the beginning. Some have compared what we are doing to Thomas Edison first making the Light Bulb. I am humbled by your thoughtfulness. I can only hope I have as much persistence as Thomas had failing over 10,000 times before he finally got it right. One thing I know for sure is that I will not stop until this is successful. It makes $ense for everyone else that is out there. And for phase 3 we will see if this is true. Thanks.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:12:43 PM

Nice nice,and what about all the bounty details? Will there be a detailed list in one spreadsheet or something like that?

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:00:38 PM

thanks to show us the next steps and plans.
very nice how you plan to handle this project and now im even more excited:)

No worries sir. It boggles my mind how individuals can really look at all the work that was put in WITHOUT the Pre-Sale and ICO and some how believe there is no plan going forward. Its truly bizarre. Either way we are here for the long-term and we will succeed. Thanks for your support

Nice nice,and what about all the bounty details? Will there be a detailed list in one spreadsheet or something like that?

Hey Tuvok! Nice to see you again. I don't know that we will be doing a detailed spreadsheet but individuals will be allocated what they are owed due to their participation. Hope this info helps.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 08:31:06 PM

No worries sir. It boggles my mind how individuals can really look at all the work that was put in WITHOUT the Pre-Sale and ICO and some how believe there is no plan going forward. Its truly bizarre.

Welcome to Bitcointalk. Wink

And thanks for the update. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:00:48 PM

I have 2702 SOLCERTs.
If anyone wants to buy, Please PM me. Grin

Thanks
888cj

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:39:59 AM

Great update. Thank you.

I received my Solcert in my OpenLedger account. Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: