Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:27:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spending Bitcoins  (Read 101027 times)
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:39:24 AM

Look this is the best way to spent your bitcoins dont waste them on some stupid websites to buy all kind of worthless stuff. But invest your coins in companys who use the bitcoin and you will get more back than when you buy allot of un necesery bullshit.

Buying stuff that you don't need is one of the worst decisions you can ever make in your life. Not only do they distract you from your daily lives, they will also waste a lot of your hard earned bitcoins.

Investing bitcoins indeed are a good way of spending bitcoins, however there are lots of scams out there.
Exactly, for me buying of stuff can wait but with today's good opportunity we can maximize our income by simply investing with bitcoins, this halving is giving us a good chance to earn from our investment so we need and we have to take the good news, remember that opportunity comes once and so this is it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:45:53 PM

I would rather spend cash then Bitcoins because the value of the Bitcoin can go up again which gives you the option to make money. I suggest that you spend as less Bitcoins as possible. 

Yes less but at least some and more frequently. No need to deplete your wallet just use it as a means of different transaction. We cant just keep it forever or fluctuations will also stop.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:51:54 PM

I would rather spend cash then Bitcoins because the value of the Bitcoin can go up again which gives you the option to make money. I suggest that you spend as less Bitcoins as possible.  

Yes less but at least some and more frequently. No need to deplete your wallet just use it as a means of different transaction. We cant just keep it forever or fluctuations will also stop.

For one person Bitcoin is a currency tool and for the other purely an investment. That's the great thing of Bitcoin. It offers us multi usage. People are free to use Bitcoin the way they want. If they prefer to not spend any at all, then it's fine. If they prefer to spend a lot, then it's fine too.
AsaroUk

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:07:14 PM

I do not ever spend any of my bitcoins not because I do not want to but because I cannot. There are not any stores where I am from to spend any bitcoins at. If there were any stores I would spend some coins I think.
I sometimes spend some coins if I see something that I really want and I see that I can buy it with Bitcoins< i try to spend as less of them because Bitcoins can be worth much in the future.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:10:00 PM

Spending your Bitcoins will be not the best thing that you can do and that is because it will be more worth later in the future and that can be nice for yourself and holding will be now the best thing that you can do.
But if you want to earn some profit than you have to wait a little longer to sell it with a lot of profit after the price rise.
Now is not the best time to be spending your Bitcoins because the price is moving up and you can still make some money. So I suggest that you do not waist them on gambling and shopping.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:18:12 PM

Look this is the best way to spent your bitcoins dont waste them on some stupid websites to buy all kind of worthless stuff. But invest your coins in companys who use the bitcoin and you will get more back than when you buy allot of un necesery bullshit.

Buying stuff that you don't need is one of the worst decisions you can ever make in your life. Not only do they distract you from your daily lives, they will also waste a lot of your hard earned bitcoins.

Investing bitcoins indeed are a good way of spending bitcoins, however there are lots of scams out there.
Exactly, for me buying of stuff can wait but with today's good opportunity we can maximize our income by simply investing with bitcoins, this halving is giving us a good chance to earn from our investment so we need and we have to take the good news, remember that opportunity comes once and so this is it.
You can see now that there will be more people that is using Bitcoin as their payment method and more than cash and that is because they also can feel safer on the street because they cant be robbed also and that is nice.
Bitcoin is online money and you also know that the world is becoming more digital so that would be perfect for the currency if it will be more used later.

torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:27:00 PM

Spending your Bitcoins will be not the best thing that you can do and that is because it will be more worth later in the future and that can be nice for yourself and holding will be now the best thing that you can do.
But if you want to earn some profit than you have to wait a little longer to sell it with a lot of profit after the price rise.
Now is not the best time to be spending your Bitcoins because the price is moving up and you can still make some money. So I suggest that you do not waist them on gambling and shopping.

Its better to spend on shopping rather then wasting it on gambling, but still I feel the best thing is to hold at a moment and spend only when price goes higher at the time of halving.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:20:28 PM

Bigtoin being spend online or even om different sites onle now or in any shop now.Tha would be a good news

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:42:53 PM

I never spent bitcoins because i just want to wait for the price increase i only want to make profit with bitcoins did not bought them for buying things online.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:44:33 PM

I never spent bitcoins because i just want to wait for the price increase i only want to make profit with bitcoins did not bought them for buying things online.

Yeah, if we want to buy anything online then credit card can take care of it, and this stage we cannot afford to spend our coins, as soon we will see higher price so better not to spend.
Adrorecia

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:46:12 PM

Spending would be not the best thing that you can do around this time because you can better sell it on the moment because the value will be higher soon and that is perfect.
It is hard to know what will actually happen with Bitcoin but spending will be not the best thing that you can do now.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:48:24 PM

Spending would be not the best thing that you can do around this time because you can better sell it on the moment because the value will be higher soon and that is perfect.
It is hard to know what will actually happen with Bitcoin but spending will be not the best thing that you can do now.

If you spend your coins now then you are definitely playing with your profits as price will go higher at the time of halving so its better not to spend now.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:09:28 AM

If you spend your coins now then you are definitely playing with your profits as price will go higher at the time of halving so its better not to spend now.

There is a work around to that. Spend your bitcoins and buy back some bitcoins from exchanges.
That way, you don't lose out on any potential profits.

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:14:42 AM

There is a work around to that. Spend your bitcoins and buy back some bitcoins from exchanges.

Yes that is correct. That is what I am doing now. Playing with the price. Need a lot of patience doing it and sometimes you get the wrong choice mine is a little profit and a little loss sometimes.
Dakron

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:44:55 AM

Yes that is correct. That is what I am doing now. Playing with the price. Need a lot of patience doing it and sometimes you get the wrong choice mine is a little profit and a little loss sometimes.
Spending bitcoin right now is not quite good because you will loose your potential profit for the incoming halving. for now more users are still holding their bitcoin for their future
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:35:48 AM

I am spending it online on purse.io where I am getting good amount of discounts too if I am buying with bitcoins so its taking care of me at a moment.
I sometimes also spend some Bitcoins to shop online, I either buy some random stuff or some electronics. IO suggest that if you asre here to make money that you do not spend to much.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:02:55 PM

To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

i think and you might agree with me,there is no such a reason.
Btc is a grea currenncy and nothing can change this really.Ppl use it across the world and everyone likes it i gueess
Iceborn

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:44:29 PM

Spending bitcoin is not the best thing you could do right now because of the fact that the halving is coming this month.
With the halving that is coming its just not smart to spend your bitcoins, it even would be bad for your profit.

Of course its your own choice so..
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:12:49 PM

Most of mine investments were made 3 months ago, some has been made recently, lets say around 3 weeks, i dont look at price when i see an opportunity to roi i will always invest, looks like i got some a problem with bitcoin savings this year.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:17:25 PM

Spending bitcoin is not the best thing you could do right now because of the fact that the halving is coming this month.
With the halving that is coming its just not smart to spend your bitcoins, it even would be bad for your profit.

Of course its your own choice so..

No one will prefer to spend now as now we are getting closer to halving, its better to give some rest to bitcoins and spend when we see higher price at halving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: