Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:46:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spending Bitcoins  (Read 101027 times)
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:48:31 PM

Bitcoin is unique currency and more country implement bitcoin as payment transaction.
But my goverment never see on that point of view instead they forbid for bitcoin usage because there are many negative effect that can occur if they legalize bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:07:03 PM

Bitcoin is unique currency and more country implement bitcoin as payment transaction.
But my goverment never see on that point of view instead they forbid for bitcoin usage because there are many negative effect that can occur if they legalize bitcoin
One important condition for bitcoin to be accepted by governments is a way that they think they can make money with it.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:09:11 PM

I do not ever spend any of my bitcoins not because I do not want to but because I cannot. There are not any stores where I am from to spend any bitcoins at. If there were any stores I would spend some coins I think.

Now only little by little the stores had started to accept bitcoin, so soon we can use our bitcoin for our daily needs till that saving for later use is the smart decision.

Thats because more and more people are finding out that the traditional forms of using bitcoin is getting easier.

So why not? this is all thanks to over the span of 6 months since the introduction of bitcoins debit card.

JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:12:48 PM

I am spending it online on purse.io where I am getting good amount of discounts too if I am buying with bitcoins so its taking care of me at a moment.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:50:28 PM

I am spending it online on purse.io where I am getting good amount of discounts too if I am buying with bitcoins so its taking care of me at a moment.
I'm curious about purse.io, is it really worth using for the discounts, and does it buy stuff through amazon? What are the shipping rates on it?

I think it's a good idea, but I haven't been sure about it. Maybe I'll start using it.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 11:59:22 PM

I am not spending but I am selling lots of bitcoin everyday.In fact I have sold nearly 1 bitcoin in past 15 days.I would have spend them if any good ecommerce website had accepted Bitcoin payment in my country.Unfortunately there is not any so I have to first sell bitcoin to get fiat and then buy myself a new mobile
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:13:48 AM

One important condition for bitcoin to be accepted by governments is a way that they think they can make money with it.
many reasons why the government banned the use bitcoin in their country. of course because it will be many people who will spend bitcoin for illegal activities. and certainly will be difficult to police in arrest

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
bitkilo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 12:31:41 AM

many reasons why the government banned the use bitcoin in their country. of course because it will be many people who will spend bitcoin for illegal activities. and certainly will be difficult to police in arrest
So your saying it is easier for the police to arrest people who purchase illegal goods with fiat cash?

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:48:36 AM

So your saying it is easier for the police to arrest people who purchase illegal goods with fiat cash?
I don't think he's saying it's easier, he's just saying it adds another layer to the web of information that the police may have to follow or it's just another currency they have to keep looking for.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:26:17 AM

Indeed not easy for a country to decide legalize the bitcoin as currency. Even in my country i should change my bitcoin in to my own currency before spending it to buy or pay something.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

InsideBjorn

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:44:21 AM

Around this time I am not spending Bitcoins and the reason is that the value is not high enough to sell it and that is the problem but I hope that there will be more people that can make profit.
If you want to make profit with Bitcoin around this time than you dont have to wait you can trade or gamble.
Swisk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:42:12 PM

Spending bitcoins is essentially selling it, so if you don't think you should be selling, you shouldn't be spending.

Not to mention there's all the additional friction still with spending bitcoin as compared to spending fiat currency. I'd rather use my conventional currency.
greghansel89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:52:13 PM

Indeed not easy for a country to decide legalize the bitcoin as currency. Even in my country i should change my bitcoin in to my own currency before spending it to buy or pay something.

Yeah this is the one thing that lacks bitcoin as a currency because right now we cant spend it in our country and can only be used so far for online.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:56:36 PM

I'm spending my bitcoins mostly on digital goods because here on the forum section digital goods there are a lot of attracting things that you can buy these days to be honest.
I also sometimes use bitify for some items but not often.
Spending bitcoin is very good for the economy of the bitcoin also, plus its nice to pay with it.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:20:54 PM

I'm spending my bitcoins mostly on digital goods because here on the forum section digital goods there are a lot of attracting things that you can buy these days to be honest.
I also sometimes use bitify for some items but not often.
Spending bitcoin is very good for the economy of the bitcoin also, plus its nice to pay with it.

Spending is always recommended as only holding will not be profitable in long run, we need rotation and circulation of coins, and if it is not done then bitcoin will loose all its value.
bitkilo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 11:04:29 PM

There are lots of places we can now spend our bitcoin and often receive a discount while dointg so
https://www.bitcoin.com/spend-bitcoin-online

gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:27:50 PM

There are lots of places we can now spend our bitcoin and often receive a discount while dointg so
Yeah this is a good website to purchase anything but honestly speaking I prefer to buy it on purse.io which gives me best discounts if I purchase with bitcoins, you can try it too.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:01:50 AM

I am not spending but I am selling lots of bitcoin everyday.In fact I have sold nearly 1 bitcoin in past 15 days.I would have spend them if any good ecommerce website had accepted Bitcoin payment in my country.Unfortunately there is not any so I have to first sell bitcoin to get fiat and then buy myself a new mobile
I think to sell / buy bitcoin not included in the spending bitcoin ? it includes transactions in bitcoin market.
I will understand you. because in fact it is a bit of merchants that accept bitcoin as payment option

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
bitkilo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 12:04:05 AM

Yeah this is a good website to purchase anything but honestly speaking I prefer to buy it on purse.io which gives me best discounts if I purchase with bitcoins, you can try it too.
Your right purse.io does have bigger discounts but I dont think it is yet available to Australian users.
I don't know why they dont offer services to us Aussies, probably some regulatory red tape thats hard to cut through.

The bitcoin.com link has a great seach engine and the whole site is very easy to use.

Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 01:13:08 AM

Even if people will start making a plastic cards in different countries you will not have a chanse to pay with bitcoin cause it's illegal, better to leave bitcoin now and wait when it become legal everywhere.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: