Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:59:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spending Bitcoins  (Read 101036 times)
Umbrella Holdings

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:56:33 PM

Spending Bitcoin in areas such as play and entertainment is a complete nonsense  Grin  Bitcoin is so valuable that I don't even spend 1 satoshi. I only use bitcoin when I have to buy altcoins.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:04:29 PM

Spending Bitcoin in areas such as play and entertainment is a complete nonsense  Grin  Bitcoin is so valuable that I don't even spend 1 satoshi. I only use bitcoin when I have to buy altcoins.

Well it's a matter of choice though because even with fiats the rich choose to buy expensive things with their fiats and the poor look out for similar quality for less. I don't think everyone has the same amount of bitcoins and so you should expect everyone to spend the way they want it.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:18:06 PM

I think you shouldn't spend much Bitcoin , just keep paying the bills with your cash. Keep your Bitcoins is better for your future.

It's obvious most of us on this forum are doing just that. We spend only when its needed but majority bare holding them for better tomorrow and i am glad you've started with the right mindset on this forum. The transaction fees alone should be a deterrent enough  for people to stop spending their bitcoins unnecessarily but yet they keep up spending.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:10:32 PM

I think you shouldn't spend much Bitcoin , just keep paying the bills with your cash. Keep your Bitcoins is better for your future.

It's obvious most of us on this forum are doing just that. We spend only when its needed but majority bare holding them for better tomorrow and i am glad you've started with the right mindset on this forum. The transaction fees alone should be a deterrent enough  for people to stop spending their bitcoins unnecessarily but yet they keep up spending.
You are right. We are spending bitcoin in necessary things while not thinking about the fee we use during its transactions. It is good to keep bitcoin than spending it and use the local currency in spending in such thing because Bitcoin is valuable asset that has huge profit when it increases in the market.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:31:44 PM

You are right. We are spending bitcoin in necessary things while not thinking about the fee we use during its transactions. It is good to keep bitcoin than spending it and use the local currency in spending in such thing because Bitcoin is valuable asset that has huge profit when it increases in the market.
Not only Bitcoin is the only crypto can increases its value to high percents and create huge profit for investor. There are many ICO projects and cryptocurrecies (Altcoin) gave us more profits than Bitcoin if we hold these coins from last year.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:01:21 PM

Personally, I will spend my bitcoin for important things that needs of my family. and of course for my personal needs. I think everyone also has the necessities of life and of course they will shop, if they have bitcoin surely they will also spend it. but in part of the Bitcoin I have also save it for my future and hoping bitcoin will continue grow also im the future.
Kena Banned

Activity: 644
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:11:26 PM

in my country I use very little bitcoin payments. because bitcoins have values ​​that change all the time. they are afraid of losing the bitcoin value because the bitcoin value is unstable. they prefer fiat money from bitcoin because it is more stable and can be used generally in my country

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Charisse1229

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:41:33 PM

In my country only in bali you can spend bitcoin to buy food because i'm not life at there so what can do spend bitcoin it's only for buy steam code not daily but once in a week.
Were I am from I cannot spend any of my Bitcoin at the local stores. So spending my coins is not a option but this is also a good thing because it helps me to save coins easier.
I do wish that in the future I can use Bitcoins to buy things as clothes or food.

I'm also not spending any bitcoins, I'm now only holding my bitcoins for the price increase that is indeed coming,but for now its continue to drop. Most likely it will be very good and we can all make a lot of profit in the end of this year. So keep holding all your bitcoin. It is bulish soon. Just wait for it.
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:44:01 PM

When the price of  was low in the past I used to spend it online for buying digital goods or buying the games but as now price has started to increase I have stopped spending my s as saving it longer can be more profitable and will spend when price will be very high but I do sell some of it when I am desperately in need of money and if not then saving is even better.
No supermarket, no car no work, as no one would buy anything the world would die. With bitcoin its the same, if you saying you are holding to bitcoin get a bigger value to spend it sure, if you wanna to hold it not a problem as well, it may turn into the gold chicken eggs.
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:58:21 PM

For me I really spend bitcoin .because bitcoin gives a good value to people who working here .with out bitcoin , now not in my place right now bitcoin is better than other crypto currency now the bitcoin gives people the sidelined job here sometimes they resigned from their job and have been honest with them at bitcoin .almost now working for their family as because of bitcoin and bitcoin is a good company that has produce how to join the investment way so you should spend sometimes all here in bitcoin if you want to know how to join an investment method to be reach your success .just need a bitcoin here ..
unneros

Activity: 117

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:15:15 PM

To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

This is a good idea if a bank accepts bitcoin and creates visas for bitcoin. This is a big step for bitcoin. This will cause the bitcoin to rise sharply in the short term if this can happen.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:27:02 PM

Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

In my opinion, not all people are know about Bitcoin yet or some maybe they know the Bitcoin a bit but don't give it a try the benefits of having it. Some countries are not yet accepted Bitcoin because of the security and protection of the investors and are not fully regulated by the Government that takes so much time to do a research and study of how really Bitcoin works. But for us, Bitcoin really helps many people to make their lives better like payment of monthly bills such as water, electricity, insurance and many more, thru online without any hassle and  no fee. We can also trade Bitcoin so that we can earn additional income. Many people have changed their lives better thru Bitcoin so we better to invest now.
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:48:20 PM

There are some online store accept bitcoin as payment for goods and services. Mostly some of the investors are holding their coins and wait for the price to go up. 

whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:11:02 PM

There are some online store accept bitcoin as payment for goods and services. Mostly some of the investors are holding their coins and wait for the price to go up. 
this should be expected, because Bitcoin has never been and will not be a stable currency and it will always fly, then fall. Therefore, I have always considered Bitcoin as an investment, and not as a means of payment.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
negamus

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:16:13 PM

It was a year agoo... i dont know why you all are still trying to bump this thread because it was clearly posted more than ONE YEAR AGO.

April of 2016... it is obvious that he could spend bitcoin without fees because fee's rates were less than $2 by that time.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:11:09 AM

yes of course we can spend bitcoins to buy what we needs in our daily activities.but if they do not like bitcoin then sell your bitcoin just to have the currency you want to choose to buy.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:20:49 AM

Well it's a matter of choice though because even with fiats the rich choose to buy expensive things with their fiats and the poor look out for similar quality for less. I don't think everyone has the same amount of bitcoins and so you should expect everyone to spend the way they want it.
I think its bitcoin function is still slightly different with fiat. no wonder many people use fiat to spend anything because of the fiat function for it, you can say that bitcoin can also be used for it (like fiat) but the fact is that many users are still using bitcoin for investment? many of them just using bitcoin to spending on profit areas only, just like buying altcoin, ico, gambling, mining, etc
SneakyRik

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:23:17 AM

I don't really spend Bitcoins directly, but I exchange it to currency and then pay bills, buy groceries, the usual stuff.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:21:59 AM

I think its bitcoin function is still slightly different with fiat. no wonder many people use fiat to spend anything because of the fiat function for it, you can say that bitcoin can also be used for it (like fiat) but the fact is that many users are still using bitcoin for investment? many of them just using bitcoin to spending on profit areas only, just like buying altcoin, ico, gambling, mining, etc

It just differents at all, bitcoin is much more secure and much more developed than fiat but still people do not believe in bitcoin because of its tech that too modern, many of them including government do not have thr power to chsnge fiat to bitcoin user since they can't control it to get some taxes. I think there is still some people thst buying things using bitcoin or other altcoin which is in country that do not ban crypto at all but mostly they will change it to fiat and spending it right away
JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:26:24 AM

I'm not spending any bitcoin and won't do it unless I will absolutely have to. Who knows what it can be worth in a year or five. I don't want to spend it right now and end up like the pizza guy.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: