Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:23:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spending Bitcoins  (Read 101038 times)
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:05:41 AM

Bitcoin is money and it should be spend for different reasons and the bitcoin usage is good and we have to be the best in bitcoin now the bitcoin is going well. The prices of bitcoin is highly influencing by the other crypto currencies of the market as we know that if we buy today then we will be good to have this modern currency of the world and from this all we will be the ultimate users of this currency i have to use bitcoin ATM for bitcoin usage.

trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:56:46 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 04:15:52 AM by trickee

Since we have a job in bitcointalk and earning a big money,we need to be wisely when we spend money because we need a saving for the future and of course when there is a emergency.when buy,we must only buy our needs and the important things that we need in our house.i hope we use bitcoin to buy what we want and to buy everywhere through paying it.do not spend too much bitcoin.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:04:54 AM

To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

I can not use bitcoin to pay for daily necessities because in my country prohibit the use of bitcoin as payment so I have to redeem it into official currency before using it.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:29:04 AM

Well, I just spent bitcoin I have in inetrnet. in my place, not one store that accepts bitcoin, and I doubt if they know bitcoin or not. but I would probably build a business that will accept bitcoin as a means of transaction.

I can't wait to have something like that, as of now, yeah most of the store all around the world are not yet accepting bitcoin as a payment, but in Japan, they are accepting it. Maybe in the near future we could expect that bitcoin would be accepted as a payment by all of the stores all over the world, but right now it is too good to be true to happen on all of the places around the globe.

FUD's are everywhere, that is why maybe you are wondering what is happening to the market right now, it all RED, and that is because of FUD's on some countries like USA and India.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:14:06 AM

Well, I just spent bitcoin I have in inetrnet. in my place, not one store that accepts bitcoin, and I doubt if they know bitcoin or not. but I would probably build a business that will accept bitcoin as a means of transaction.

I can't wait to have something like that, as of now, yeah most of the store all around the world are not yet accepting bitcoin as a payment, but in Japan, they are accepting it. Maybe in the near future we could expect that bitcoin would be accepted as a payment by all of the stores all over the world, but right now it is too good to be true to happen on all of the places around the globe.

FUD's are everywhere, that is why maybe you are wondering what is happening to the market right now, it all RED, and that is because of FUD's on some countries like USA and India.

The FUDs are temporary and the time will come that they will expire and the market will go green again and don't lose hope for bitcoin for not being as a mode of payment in every store because bitcoin is still young and there is still a lot of time for bitcoin to get massive adoption in the future because it is making moves right now and this year will give bitcoin a really good progress.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:32:58 AM

Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

For me using bitcoin regularly is a serious thing but we need to reduce it because even how good bitcoin is.thier are countries who had banned or not using bitcoin so that when it comes to every countries currencies thier is a big difference  between it because bitcoin was too high so that many countries will lose money and be covered by bitcoin mostly the countries who had a low price currency.
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

It would good to use bitcoin when you spend something but we all know that all all country has already and implying bitcoin as of now very limited or very few were using it, but I believe in due time ot would be more easy to it, its still developing and in prigress.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:59:26 AM

Spending bitcoin in my country is dream come true, and I can't wait to for that, but right now bitcoin is not acceptable in my country, that is the reason why we need bitcoin to be regulatacceptable. l acceptable
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:12:22 PM

Spending bitcoin here in my country is not usable because our law here, is not regulated bitcoin to use as an alternate of money being use in any kind of transaction,like billing transaction,or any kind of payments,but maybe soon bitcoin will become acceptable as a payment because i heard some news that central bank of the phil.would collaborating digital currency to become alternate of money as payment in some other transaction,they both proposed an aggrement to serve  the economic growth.
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

Yes, because whenever I spend bitcoin it is not as easy as regular money to spend. I feel more of it's value rather than it's purpose. Well bitcoin is sort of money as well because we can earn it and we can also use it in transactions. But, the real idea here is if bitcoin was to be used for payment then it's volatility advantage wil be disregarded.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:58:05 PM

Bitcoins volatility is one of the factor we need to consider if we want to used it as a form of a daily currency on a daily base transactions. In other words, it is much better for us to used bitcoin in the form of investments so we could have a better experience on the changes and the development bitcoin could have in the future and may give as a chance to earn and to gain profit.
joms07

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:27:49 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency used to pay for a variety of goods and services. In many ways, it works the same as paper money with some key differences. Although physical forms of Bitcoin exist, the currency's primary form is data so you trade it online, peer to peer, using wallet software or an online service.
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:34:31 PM

Bitcoin people have to use their daily coins as Bitcoin. Here in my country, only a few people know the same existence. Everything will be in the future. So to benefit more in the future, we should increase our expenditure through our bitcoin
CoolSkeleton

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:37:18 PM

it's hard to move btc from one wallet to another, mostly it is more expensive then value of money u spend to something
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:16:13 PM

Btc isn't about spending in my country,now most people don't know about it.Hopefully,even after several decades,the govt of my country will accept Btc and use it for all purposes.For example,shopping malls,big grocery stores,in different industries,restaurants,and everywhere will be used in Btc.And this way Btc will be spending.

dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:02:41 PM

It's like a  credit card that some wealthy person could use but not all people afford to have it yet as for the moment because not all country is using bitcoin, they can't use it when purchasing something in the mini store or in the market selling fish or goods they don't know it yet, they're not familiar to it and they would rather choose fiat but maybe as time pass by the economic will grow and this system will be accepted and will be use.

neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:13:47 PM

I personally when I want to buy something with btc the seller always requires 5% commission at least in order to purchase a good. The persons who accept btc in my country are private sellers not retailers and they do accept for commodities such as cars or real estate where 5% is a very high commission when compared to fiat.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:59:17 PM

Don't spend too many of your bitcoins. Bitcoins are scarce and you shouldn't spend more than 5% of them per year, preferably less depending on how many you have. Also often there's no need to use bitcoin, sometimes there's discount but be sure to buy bitcoins back later that day. HODLing is more important, some people want bitcoin to be some cash used daily for spending, but in a world of overconsumption, mindless spending should be avoided ad it's better to spend inflationary currencies than deflationairty currencies

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Wildwest

Activity: 1782
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:30:32 AM

Bitcoin is still new many people are not using bitcoin as payment because they do not know it. Even if people who knows bitcoin still little who accept bitcoin. So we can not spending bitcoin every day to pay any bills. Only in a few places available.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:40:25 AM

It needs not only a plastic card. Need the terminal to read it. At this time that read right now probably will not work?
Well people are needed a card but not to a plastic card or any card, right now its not a probably not working no,because bitcoin is continued distribute coins or tokens so that continued by paying bills not everyday not a month its just a exact  month because it gives you a exact amount
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: