Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:28:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spending Bitcoins  (Read 101025 times)
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:40:35 AM

Mostly In my country, I can use bitcoin as a payment. Maybe not directly but still it came from my bitcoin. Its like this way, when I see something online products or services that I want, then there are this option where you can use this wallet. Then after that, this local wallet is directly converted my bitcoin to fill the amount needed. And thats it, I already used my bitcoin in my online transactions. It doesn't matter if you use it directly or with other options. At this moment, bitcoin is already making ways to create new ways to use it as new payment scheme.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
O$IRIS

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:48:40 AM

Some people just prefer not to use their BTCs if they cash to pay for something. Why would you be spending a currency that one day will be worth a fortune.
mypat3op

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:16:30 AM

It just differents at all, bitcoin is much more secure and much more developed than fiat but still people do not believe in bitcoin because of its tech that too modern, many of them including government do not have thr power to chsnge fiat to bitcoin user since they can't control it to get some taxes.
Iphone7s

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:40:22 AM

There are only limited areas who could access bitcoins, Some local people don't realize bitcoin due to lack of gadgets and even they hear the name bitcoin but they don't see useful things on it. Lack of information and government keeps silent about bitcoin because it is not legalized, and uncontrollable.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:14:30 PM

If bitcoin price will become stable i think many people would want to use them as currency. Because of its volatility, people dont want to use their coin because it may grow in value in the next few months. There are already a lot of establishments accepting bitcoin. Kfc, amazon and many others following their lead. This is a good sign, a lot of atm scattered all over the world.

mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:37:49 PM

In my country, bitcoin is slowly rising. We have this FB group and people are becoming aware of what is bitcoin and how to earn it. As of spending them, I don't see any establishments in my area yet that accepts bitcoin as a payment. I only use it to reload my Phone and stuff. Basically just for digital goods. Although some sites in my country accepts bitcoin for Groceries, Clothing, Appliances, and Gadgets. Well i would like to shop and pay with bitcoin but Brazil isnt working with that ,atleast at my region i dont know no one accepting or knowing about bitcoin ,i would like to go the market and pay with bitcoins ,food .
What ? How can that be ? In my experience, the price of Bitcoin is universal for all countries all around the world. But anyway, to answer the OP topic, I guess I cannot answer that because actually I never spend my Bitcoins. I just collect Bitcoin from my side jobs and not from my salary and my savings. My main job salary is for my family everyday needs such as food, electricity, transportation, and many more. I get Bitcoins from my side jobs and the Bitcoin that I get from it I invest all of it by saving it to my wallet. I plan to invest for several years so that I can get a lot of profit and I will only sell when my target has already fulfill.
slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:06:00 AM

the reason why I can not pay using bitcoin or other altcoin is because in my country bitcoin has not been approved, but it is also not prohibited, just neutral.
I hope someday bitcoin will be passed in my country, and all over the world Grin
xtrump101

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

$onion

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:09:22 AM

To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

Good for you, you have that livingroomofsatoshi for payment, in my not much of a merchants that accepts bitcoin or altcoin paayment options, but in terms of liquidity i think the ICo's gives higher bitcoin liquidity than any other merchants,
Alanpigi80

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:57:41 PM

It's hard to find activities that accepts Bitcoin like other currencies, I mean physical activities and services. Online this should be already a normal way of payment, but with nearly everyday charges, it can be really a problem with only Bitcoin. We need a regulation about commerial services and to simplify payments
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

if in my own country it is still rare that also use bitcoin as currency. so I can not use it also as a means of payment, let alone the determination of the government in my country has not agreed.

Odelkaleng

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:32:53 PM

Bitcoin technology is completely implemented in all the technologies even many people are not completely satisfied with bitcoin. Bitcoin prepaid is not an easy task implement because there will be lot of restriction from government.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:11:50 PM

Actually they have some online stores accepting bitcoin but i do not know what it is, My friend told me that so ill trust him that have. Transferring your bitcoin into it is better also if you have some important thing you need the money.
Jones chen

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

In my country, I can't pay in bitcoin yet, but I think there is definitely a need for cross-border trade.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:25:13 PM

For the moment I'm not interested in bitcoin spending, this is because the price and bitcoin rate is so cheap compared to what I bought some time ago, I'll be waiting for the right moment to sell bitcoin and maybe later this year.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:56:10 AM

I know many users using bitcoin to work so they keep save bitcoin as much as possible so that they have a lot of bitcoin in their wallet, so that they can use to make a living, but try to spending bitcoin dude it would be very helpful for bitcoin

majority of people do always hodl thier coins in the hopes of getting huge return sooner or later or whenever the value of the coin suddenly plumets and sky rockets. but your also right , we should also spend our coins because they are actually a curency and meant for spending aside from being an asset. hodling for too long wont make you happy because the value of the cryptos is always a up and down. you will only get tired of waiting and will soon loose your patience, that will result you to spend your coins.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:01:12 AM

In my country, its prohibit using bitcoin as payment. My government still banning bitcoin as payment because its againts the law. I think that the reason why people in my country can not spending their bitcoin for daily use

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
bakekang

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:09:46 AM

We can use bitcoins in our groceries( for buying foods and other needed things in our home) also we can use bitcoins in paying our bills in electricity and water. We can also use it In paying in Shopping malls and in online shopping. Lastly we can use to pay our bills in a restaurants and other fast food chains.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:14:18 AM

Technically, I can't use bitcoin to buy anything in our country yet. I need an app to convert by bitcoin to cash first before I'll be able to buy or pay my bills. I don't mind converting but its more convenient if we can use bitcoin directly instead of relying on conversion. Its stressful sometimes because bitcoin can be painfully lower. I hope that the convenience of purchasing something using bitcoin will happen in our end.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Xcode7

Activity: 1106
Merit: 412

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:53:17 AM

I know many users using bitcoin to work so they keep save bitcoin as much as possible so that they have a lot of bitcoin in their wallet, so that they can use to make a living, but try to spending bitcoin dude it would be very helpful for bitcoin
spend bitcoin without any reason that suits me less good because this is the same we throw money. buy a baarang that you really need not because of other desires. so you can be useful with the item

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Bobocantik

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:34:35 AM

Bitcoin is so precious, we need to have the control in spending it because that money will grow its value in the future unlike fiat where it's subject
for inflation. Be wise with spending your bitcoin, if possible don't spend it and just save it for long term.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: