Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:31:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spending Bitcoins  (Read 101027 times)
heartwreck

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:13:14 AM

In my country, there is no store using bitcoin. But i use it in my mobile loads.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:19:59 AM

Bitcoin is so precious, we need to have the control in spending it because that money will grow its value in the future unlike fiat where it's subject
for inflation. Be wise with spending your bitcoin, if possible don't spend it and just save it for long term.
Depending on how we treat bitcoin, if we believe it will bring us money in the future then it's precious, but for some people it's just
a tool to help them transact faster online, we need this kind of people because they are the ones who will help to increase the demand and make bitcoin popular.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
siampumpkin

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:21:20 AM

I don't believe crypto should used for everyday transactions. Just a method of savings and transfer large amounts of money  Shocked

Buy a Trezor and Protect all your Crypto Currencies from hackers.
If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909
fuding12

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:02:09 PM

To grow the adoption of bitcoin we need people spending it as a daily currency.
In my country there is not much I cant buy with bitcoins.
Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.
A bitcoin debit card can be very handy.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

I think, in my country, Indonesia, I can not use bitcoin for everyday expenses. Because, the government prohibits merchants, shops, including financial services or e-commerce so as not to receive bitcoin.
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:32:04 PM

I don't believe crypto should used for everyday transactions. Just a method of savings and transfer large amounts of money  Shocked
If that cryptocurrency is Bitcoin, it should becomes an asset for investment. I do not agree with you Bitcoin is just a method of saving and transfer huge amount of money, because the total of transactions hash in Bitcoin are from its trading activity. Saving Bitcoin is more risky than saving Gold, and transfer huge amount of money still need you find a place to sell your Bitcoin after received.
mypat3op

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:08:21 PM

I guess people do not believe Bitcoin because of the technology that is just different bitcoin, fiat is much safer and much more advanced but still very modern, it does not have the power to convert fiat to bitcoin user, including most government. Because they can not control to get some tax.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:10:48 AM

Aside from government regulations about using bitcoin and the cryptos, one major concern that needs to be addressed is the fact that you can not utilize or transact bitcoin if you are offline. How can you buy food when you are so hungry and the internet crashes?

MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:38:03 AM

Granted not a lot of retailers accept BTC yet but with all the services available now they dont need to.

Nowadays if I need to pay a bill then I can pay any bill via a site called livingroomofsatoshi

Please list any reasons why you could not use bitcoin for day to day expenses and maybe we can find a way.

in our country we can use bitcoin to pay electric bills to buy network loads but i don't think that they do accept bitcoin in exchange of foods. i haven't heard one yet but i hope there will be sooner since our society is already adapting bitcoin.
Jaky

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:55:31 AM

Will i think their still more that has to be plan in doing what we want to expect, like inflouence from many banks in our country and outside the country, and more ideas if whats the benifits of having btc So that they can believe that btc will be a long term investmen.. Maybe Social Media advertisment rather indorsment will aslo help For it to be called assets in the industry and maybe indorsment from big influencial personalities..

▄▄▄   ▐ ▌   HIVEPOWER.tech   ▐ ▌   Crowdsale 》 June 11th   ▄▄▄
Build Decentralized Energy Communities Secured by the Blockchain
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:45:53 AM

Our country do not accept bitcoin as any legal currency, you couldn't do any monetary transactions, couldn't pay any bills. So the only ways to spend bitcoin is to convert it to fiat, and thus any transactions can be done.
biuifyus

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:51:48 AM

And actually it is much more than just online can consume our COINS, I know in China, shenzhen has the currency machine, as long as you turn the BTC to the machine can get corresponding RMB, I think this is a good equipment, I hope this kind of equipment can promote all over the world.
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:19:45 PM

In our country, bitcoin is usually used for our basic needs. We use this for our food, electric bills, rental payments, education, health and to also satisfy our wants. Bitcoin is very important for us specially for those who are less fortunate to pay for our expenses.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

Spending bitcoins is really good if you find the place to spend it, I don't see any place where I can spend it so am just holding or trying to convert to fiat when necessary.
I do not think spending bitcoin is a good thing, we should not impose our thinking that bitcoin is the currency we can spend on life and anywhere accept it, that will cause a regret and loss for us in the future. Bitcoin is a valuable asset and increases over time, similar to real estate, spending too soon will make us miss the opportunity to get more money, hold until a certain time, that would be better, spending bitcoin is never a wise decision in any case, i have seen so many people regretted, i do not hope that you will be the next

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:40:53 AM

It's hard to find activities that accepts Bitcoin like other currencies, I mean physical activities and services. Online this should be already a normal way of payment, but with nearly everyday charges, it can be really a problem with only Bitcoin. We need a regulation about commerial services and to simplify payments

I suspect, there is no need to seek for these activities. The time, when we can easily spend Bitcoins for different things, has not come yet. It is better to trade and to wait.
crypto vlad

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:58:06 AM

Bitcoin is still not legal in my country but bitcoin is already known to many people. maybe a few years later bitcoin will be legal in my country. because some neighboring countries have legalized bitcoin.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:20:36 PM

Spending bitcoins is really good if you find the place to spend it, I don't see any place where I can spend it so am just holding or trying to convert to fiat when necessary.
I do not think spending bitcoin is a good thing, we should not impose our thinking that bitcoin is the currency we can spend on life and anywhere accept it, that will cause a regret and loss for us in the future. Bitcoin is a valuable asset and increases over time, similar to real estate, spending too soon will make us miss the opportunity to get more money, hold until a certain time, that would be better, spending bitcoin is never a wise decision in any case, i have seen so many people regretted, i do not hope that you will be the next
Personally I think there is no concept as "too soon" in cryptocurrency or real estate.
You feel enough, you need to sell, this is your idea, because you do not know exact the future for the value of these assets.
These assets depend on the demand of the market, and when the market become stable, the demand will stable too.
No FOMO, no hype, no high price!
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:51:00 PM

In our country, bitcoin is usually used for our basic needs. We use this for our food, electric bills, rental payments, education, health and to also satisfy our wants. Bitcoin is very important for us specially for those who are less fortunate to pay for our expenses.
Yes there are a lot of things we are doing with bitcoin today; we can see bitcoin is widely used currency now. But I think it is good to save more than we spend for our daily need as you have mentioned, spending bitcoin will make big impact too, as this way bitcoin will be circulate in the market from person to person but the real lover and the people who know that how valuable bitcoin will be they will never spend but they will save it for the long time to get huge profit.
Intristing

Activity: 227

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:45:33 PM

When the time comes that Bitcoin is widely known and accepted. It will bring about transcation thru digital currency in almost every country. Today we are still on its early stages which is good.

That is right. It is still in early stages. I think only 0.1% of the population own bitcoin. The price will be much higher when 1% of people own bitcoin.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:18:27 PM

Our country do not accept bitcoin as any legal currency, you couldn't do any monetary transactions, couldn't pay any bills. So the only ways to spend bitcoin is to convert it to fiat, and thus any transactions can be done.
Well maybe right now bitcoin is can not still be used as the main currency of this world but i am sure that we can spend our bitcoin in the future if the paper will be dissapear, and right spending bitcoin is not a great idea to do, we should just keep our bitcoin wait until the value will grow.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Ushono

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:26:41 PM

Each country has a national currency, which is used by all. In the country of bitcoin, the national currency will be bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: