Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:59:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do?  (Read 228904 times)
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:28:12 PM

If I got 10 BTC, then I will create my own website and a forum like this or of some other category and on that forum I will start signature campaign and so from there I will get a good traffic and I will also apply for ad network websites and so I will also earn from ads at there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 06:20:13 AM

Now in this time you have 10 bitcoins you should stay because after a few week halving is coming and you should use halving, if you use halving your amount will be double, so no need to any investment only wait for halving.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:54:56 AM

I will hold it for the future as I am sure that bitcoin will go to a new level at the time of halving and will sell at higher profits as it is expected that price will rise at future.
I think no one is going to give 10 BTC freely so it will be possible when you borrow money from people and buy 10 BTC. yeah at least you have to hold it until the end of the year. so when you borrow money from someone to buy bitcoin now. you will make a profit. at the same time you can pay off your debt. after selling bitcoin after halving

Everyone is hoping to make huge profits from halving, I will really start laughing if it doesn't happen as bitcoin is unpredictable and anything can happen at halving.

I'll never be afraid if there will be no effect on the bitcoin if halving have occurred. because I know anything can happen in bitcoin. I just hope the incident a few years ago reoccur. prices rise very high when it comes halving of course it does not matter if you're ready with all the risks
Superbitzz

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:49:51 AM

It i was given 10 BTC, the best thing for me is to save it right now to be able to use it in the near  furture on halving.
This is the best option i guess at the present moment.

Yeah holding till halving can be good as it has been predicted that the price would be higher at the  time of halving so selling at that time can be more profitable.
yes i am also in favour to hold bitcoint in these days because it is predicted that in coming days the rate is going to increase. so i think holding the bitcoins well be more good. and can give a valuable profit in future.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:56:32 AM

It i was given 10 BTC, the best thing for me is to save it right now to be able to use it in the near  furture on halving.

Yeah holding till halving can be good as it has been predicted that the price would be higher at the  time of halving so selling at that time can be more profitable.
yes i am also in favour to hold bitcoint in these days because it is predicted that in coming days the rate is going to increase. so i think holding the bitcoins well be more good. and can give a valuable profit in future.

Holding is safe, and 10 btc is not a small amount, so surely cannot afford to experiment with that huge amounts, its better to play safe till the halving occurs.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:57:31 AM

Yes holding bitcoin is more than enough action to make ourselves rich. I am not ready or risk my of my bitcoin either with gambling or trading with it. Simply saving bitcoins in cold storage will ensures huge profits in near future itself.
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:29:04 AM

If I got 10 free Bitcoins I would just sell them for the price at that moment. Free Bitcoins is the same as free money, all of that is mine so I will not have to worry about making a profit. I would sell them all so I will not have to worry about it any more.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:11:39 PM

I invest in my education

increase my life insurance and invest in my business

I think it would to save some to take a good vacation
many wise people say continue to pursue the dream of the skies. there is nothing wrong with it I was still studying for my bachelor's degree. and it requires a big cost. I would be pleased if it gets 10 BTC. of course I will continue to study at the next level to pursue a master it's like an investment. because if you have a high school. then many jobs will follow you Cheesy
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:30:01 PM

Pretty sure having a better education is the best investment so far for 10BTC. I wouldn't gamble that money nor invest in any investment sites. Most of those sites turns out to be a ponzi scam and you can go from 10BTC to none at all.

Investing in a higher education really pays of if you're pretty passionate about the subject matter. Otherwise, you can also invest that 10BTC in some mining rigs and try to save some for electricity charges.

There's a chance that I move to another country if I've got that money as well. Simply because other countries pays much more than the third world country that I live in.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:55:38 PM

I would invest some of it in bitcoin startups and hold the rest for long term appreciation. I look at bitcoin more of a pension plan than a quick pump and dump but that's just me. Of course if I had a few k i would maybe buy some and sell some after the halving but I don't have that kind of disposable income.
I don’t like investment, most of the investments sites that I see online today are mostly scammers. Most of them start up good and end up being bad. Instead of investing bitcoins, I would like to save those 10 bitcoins in cold storage for long time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:13:56 PM

I would invest some of it in bitcoin startups and hold the rest for long term appreciation. I look at bitcoin more of a pension plan than a quick pump and dump but that's just me. Of course if I had a few k i would maybe buy some and sell some after the halving but I don't have that kind of disposable income.
I don’t like investment, most of the investments sites that I see online today are mostly scammers. Most of them start up good and end up being bad. Instead of investing bitcoins, I would like to save those 10 bitcoins in cold storage for long time.

Do not invest it online you can always go for physical investments like gold or real estate, chances of getting scammed or cheated are less in compare to online investments.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:48:05 AM

Holding is safe, and 10 btc is not a small amount, so surely cannot afford to experiment with that huge amounts, its better to play safe till the halving occurs.

Holding is safe, but it benefits you only if its sold. Better than selling for mere profit try with the different earning methods and keep multiplying which is the real profit.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:25:51 AM

If I got 10 free Bitcoins I would just sell them for the price at that moment. Free Bitcoins is the same as free money, all of that is mine so I will not have to worry about making a profit. I would sell them all so I will not have to worry about it any more.

I change into fiat cash and I put it into bank account by that way I can get interest from the bank.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:17:20 AM

I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.
If you gave me ten free Bitcoin I would sell them immediately without hesitation. Free Bitcoin is like free money who would not except free money.
So if you gave me ten free Bitcoins Iand I would sell them now I would have more then $4000. 

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
katiecbell

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:08:49 AM

With 10 BTC i trade , we all love trade and trade is the way where we can with bitcoin multiply our money to a large amount
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 11:15:47 AM

With 10 BTC i trade , we all love trade and trade is the way where we can with bitcoin multiply our money to a large amount
But first of all i asked you why you give me 10btc haha .. But for me i trade it also so that your 10btc get profit . And the other i like to bet this in nba haha il try my luck .

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:19:07 AM

I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.

I will invest in outside business and buy altcoins and some accounts for future savings. But mainly i will pay debts and expenses. Gambling to me is not really smart choice but only it got risks.
TipZ

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:42:31 AM

Put 9 of them on my cold wallet.

Gamble with the remaining bitcoin (and probably loose it Wink )
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:23:14 PM

That would be pretty okay, you gained it free so why would you not gamble with it right, haha.

I think if I got 10 bitcoins I would also hold them for a long time with around 3 bitcoins I would gamble because I like to enjoy myself with gambling.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:53:36 PM

That would be pretty okay, you gained it free so why would you not gamble with it right, haha.

I think if I got 10 bitcoins I would also hold them for a long time with around 3 bitcoins I would gamble because I like to enjoy myself with gambling.

Why gambling even know you will lose? If you want to enjoy yourself, you can gamble in small amount or use that bitcoin to get other forms of entertainment.
Have lots of money doesn't mean you should spend it on something risky/useless.
if i have 10 btc i would hold the 5 btc for the future and the   5 btc is for investing  because i want to increased my 5 btc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: