Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do?  (Read 228904 times)
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:51:19 PM

I'd certainly store most  part of it for a very  long time... The price is not going up  right now, but I believe there  are good chances  for the future..
i think the right statement is "the price is stable now". Smiley
bitcoin price most stable at some month, for me this is very good for making good earning in bitcoin.

Earning bitcoin is an continuous process but if price is stable then I think its a good time to buy some bitcoins and hold if for future as price will eventually rise in coming months.

stable prices isn't a good time to buy a bitcoin. better patient, because when prices stable you will wait for a longer time and sometimes the price is stable when there is some negative news, prices can fall.
stable prices really good to continue to earn bitcoin, especially if you are a miner.

Yes stable price is good time for miners to earn bitcoins, and as a investor I think we should wait for next couple of days and see whether price falls or not and if it does then it would be great to have some more in wallet.

Agree. Miners will be happy if the price is stable Cheesy but in trading it depends if the price of bitcoin is high or low. Patience and the exactiming is the best to earn in trading. Couple of days or weeks thats right lets just wait until the price rises or fall Cheesy Patience is a money Cheesy
If the price would be stable at higher price miners will gain more profit but if that would be stable at the middle price i think they will only gain few profit on that, but i agree that the other capital of the investors is patience, 10 bitcoin is good enough to invest in altcoin do trading and you will boost your income.
Patience is a key for becoming successful trader . If you have 10 btc you can gain profit easily without worry.
Just select your coins , hold it for short-term , and you can earn your profit . Big coins I think is good choice (like XMR , Doge , or AMP)

Yes those are the good coins to invest in at a moment and I would also prefer to invest in ETC and ETH as those coins have very high volume and they won't disappear so easily.

Well I won't invest that amount with trading what I am going to do its either I am going to sell that immediately and going to start out my real business or if I still doubt to put up my small business then I will just going to totally hold it so that I am going to get good profit out of it.
It's a really good idea to start a business,actually that's one of the smartest things you can do with such amount of BTC,the other is to HOLD and wait for the BTC price to rise and enjoy yourself really good Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:52:43 PM

I'd certainly store most  part of it for a very  long time... The price is not going up  right now, but I believe there  are good chances  for the future..
bitcoin price most stable at some month, for me this is very good for making good earning in bitcoin.

Earning bitcoin is an continuous process but if price is stable then I think its a good time to buy some bitcoins and hold if for future as price will eventually rise in coming months.

stable prices isn't a good time to buy a bitcoin. better patient, because when prices stable you will wait for a longer time and sometimes the price is stable when there is some negative news, prices can fall.
stable prices really good to continue to earn bitcoin, especially if you are a miner.

Yes stable price is good time for miners to earn bitcoins, and as a investor I think we should wait for next couple of days and see whether price falls or not and if it does then it would be great to have some more in wallet.

Agree. Miners will be happy if the price is stable Cheesy but in trading it depends if the price of bitcoin is high or low. Patience and the exactiming is the best to earn in trading. Couple of days or weeks thats right lets just wait until the price rises or fall Cheesy Patience is a money Cheesy
If the price would be stable at higher price miners will gain more profit but if that would be stable at the middle price i think they will only gain few profit on that, but i agree that the other capital of the investors is patience, 10 bitcoin is good enough to invest in altcoin do trading and you will boost your income.
Patience is a key for becoming successful trader . If you have 10 btc you can gain profit easily without worry.
Just select your coins , hold it for short-term , and you can earn your profit . Big coins I think is good choice (like XMR , Doge , or AMP)

Yes those are the good coins to invest in at a moment and I would also prefer to invest in ETC and ETH as those coins have very high volume and they won't disappear so easily.

Well I won't invest that amount with trading what I am going to do its either I am going to sell that immediately and going to start out my real business or if I still doubt to put up my small business then I will just going to totally hold it so that I am going to get good profit out of it.

If you are ready with a good plan to start a real life business then you should not make any delay in it as real life business is always good in compare to investing in bitcoins as you can get profits for a life from  there.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:25:49 PM

well knowing your plan and completely proceed will make you achieve if 10btc will be rewarded to me i will aim to own my business just small one from the start and then will do my best to keep it progressing.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:37:34 PM

well knowing your plan and completely proceed will make you achieve if 10btc will be rewarded to me i will aim to own my business just small one from the start and then will do my best to keep it progressing.

Yes we will surely put some extra efforts if we have our own business in real life as we will make sure that our business keeps on growing over a period of time and even profits keeps on improving.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:44:36 PM

I would invest in trading and other investments, but these days certainly not in mining, unless bitcoin gains more value to compensate.
Are you going to trade of the half of 10 bitcoins your you are going to full trade that 10 bitcoin into exchange website? because if you are going that you're just wasting money and bitcoin and if you are going to full invest that big amount of bitcoin your just donating your bitcoin to the owener.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:54:46 PM

If you are ready with a good plan to start a real life business then you should not make any delay in it as real life business is always good in compare to investing in bitcoins as you can get profits for a life from  there.

I agree, investment in the real world is much more better and safer than investing it online or in the cryptoworld. Risks is higher in the cyberworld rather than the real world. You can't catch a thief in the real world if someone stoles your money. It's easy for someone to pretend anyone he/she wants in the internet.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:59:58 PM

I agree, investment in the real world is much more better and safer than investing it online or in the cryptoworld. Risks is higher in the cyberworld rather than the real world. You can't catch a thief in the real world if someone stoles your money. It's easy for someone to pretend anyone he/she wants in the internet.

Yes in online world there is no face to face agreement which makes it really risky to invest and to trust anyone but in real world the chances of getting scammed or cheated is very less.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:06:47 PM

I do allot of things when you just have me 10 bitcoins dont you knoiw how much 10 bitcoins are you sure you want to give me that just for nothing should sell them by my self.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:07:55 PM

Yes in online world there is no face to face agreement which makes it really risky to invest and to trust anyone but in real world the chances of getting scammed or cheated is very less.

I strongly agree with you,  chances  on being scammed or money being stoled by someone is  high  here  on online world compared into physical world since you wont have assurance here online  if you could get back those  money  you loss,unlike in physical world  which you could possibly traced and put the suspect in prison but in online  world   you would  surely have a hard time.

Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:12:50 PM

If you give me 10 btc I will invest the whole amount in different investments. Investing into one stock is never a good thing to do.
Investing in multiple reduces risk and maximizes profit in the most safe way.
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:40:28 PM

With 10 btc I would do not so much because bitcoin will be worth alot later and I don't want to lose them right now.
So i'd probably save them in my wallet and then wait for them to grow in value.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:52:21 PM

With 10 btc I would do not so much because bitcoin will be worth alot later and I don't want to lose them right now.
So i'd probably save them in my wallet and then wait for them to grow in value.

Saving is the safest way to make profits in future, but you need to hold them for a very long time to feel the profits from it the only risk is in holding is that we don't know what will be the price of bitcoin in future.
livinglegend

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:39:39 PM

I would invest thirty percent  of it, and save the other part, because  I think it is a good time for  saving. Some forecasts may  be exaggerated, but I believe  next year will be  a great year for Bitcoin.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 12:40:42 AM

I strongly agree with you,  chances  on being scammed or money being stoled by someone is  high  here  on online world compared into physical world since you wont have assurance here online  if you could get back those  money  you loss,unlike in physical world  which you could possibly traced and put the suspect in prison but in online  world   you would  surely have a hard time.
Yeah , invest in online has a risk for going to get scammed by unknown person if compared with real life job.
But, if you're smart to choose the trading sites to invest you can earn from there and you still be aware for being scammed at least you have preventive way if bad thing happened.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
dhampir-D

Activity: 454

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:24:00 AM

I'd hold good part  of it and invest the other part  on the crypto market. The percentage that I  would use to invest should depend  on the risk of the investment.
Athenasian

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:30:15 AM

I will exchange the 2 btc into fiat currency and treat my family and buy things I really wanted before.  Then I will buy some stocks on stock market and will buy also share on mutual funds.  Then I will trade the other btc for a good income.  I will keep the rest into my bitcoin wallet until the price match my preference when I sell it.
jonahmarieaton101

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:35:34 AM

If i am given the chance to have 10btc i will keep it until the value would increase its time for me to use it like buy and sell or to have some business to own. Or the 30% of it i would invest and the rest is would keep it, i will save it in my wallet.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:39:19 AM

I would invest thirty percent  of it, and save the other part, because  I think it is a good time for  saving. Some forecasts may  be exaggerated, but I believe  next year will be  a great year for Bitcoin.

Good allocation that you are going to invest 3 bitcoins and going to completely hold the remaining ones. But for me what I will going to do is just going to totally hold all of that 10 bitcoins and just going to wait for the price increase. Well I do believe that for next years predictions are going to be a great year although this is off the topic already.

Well its  really up to a person on how he would manage his funds. Holding would be good  but also  making investments would be much better,  if your a risk taker then for sure you would  intend  to make some investments to make  more profit or money and would able to grow further  all of your  bitcoin holdings.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 734

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:09:29 AM

If i am given the chance to have 10btc i will keep it until the value would increase its time for me to use it like buy and sell or to have some business to own. Or the 30% of it i would invest and the rest is would keep it, i will save it in my wallet.

This is going to be a good way to use this 10 bitcoin but I think it is going to be better if we are going to wait for it as the price is going to increase. And as the price is going to increase then that is going to be right time to think if you accept the price of bitcoin by that time and you are just going to sell it and build your own business.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:12:15 AM

I would invest all of it in DigiCube making all the holders rich  Grin

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: