Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 [793] 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
JustMe22

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:23:22 AM

https://www.espers.io/funding.html

C'mon, 0,16 BTC to collect is not that much Smiley

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

I think this is a bad bad joke! After the dev aka Cryptocoders have sold his 2 billion ESP 'development fund' coins now they are asking donations for development?!    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

this is pure guts to ask people for more money, no wonder why is 0.16 BTC donation only. people aren't stupid

after they did not deliver anything from the roadmap as themselves stated in here   https://medium.com/@enquiries_44181/espers-q2-update-f674b2925204

Stay away from this liers, and do not fall for their bulshit 'we are working behind the scenes' because not even the POS is working for normal people. Do not be naive, and trust them. stay away!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:49:06 AM

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

I think this is a bad bad joke! After the dev aka Cryptocoders have sold his 2 billion ESP 'development fund' coins now they are asking donations for development?!    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

this is pure guts to ask people for more money, no wonder why is 0.16 BTC donation only. people aren't stupid

after they did not deliver anything from the roadmap as themselves stated in here   https://medium.com/@enquiries_44181/espers-q2-update-f674b2925204

Stay away from this liers, and do not fall for their bulshit 'we are working behind the scenes' because not even the POS is working for normal people. Do not be naive, and trust them. stay away!!!
Fully agree with this statement. Do not be deceived for a mere 0.16 donation. This is definitely a liar.
dox-ua

Activity: 237
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:05:56 AM

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!
[shit removed]
please provide us your discovered cryptocoders accounts to prove your statements otherwise you're another shitty blamer here
bunnypet

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:40:08 PM

They are collecting money because they don't have a 1bit.

I've been waiting for a long time but it's ridiculous. They are poor, and at this rate they will be listed in a new exchange. Prices are supposed to fall to 1 or 2sat

Technology has not yet been shown, but it is one of the most interesting coins.
But judging from their financial condition, it is judged by a failed coin.
We gave up hope
dox-ua

Activity: 237
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:58:26 PM

I've been waiting for a long time but it's ridiculous. They are poor, and at this rate they will be listed in a new exchange. Prices are supposed to fall to 1 or 2sat

We gave up hope
well, as a nocoiner you may blame anything your twisted mind can imagine Smiley you're even not payed few minutes to read what are those collecting for, lol

kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:33:33 AM

We gave up hope
well, as a nocoiner you may blame anything your twisted mind can imagine Smiley you're even not payed few minutes to read what are those collecting for, lol

I am a holder of few millions Espers, 8 mil exactly. But I bough my coins when it was 19 sats last year, and i'm be following  closely the project since, I don't enter discussions frequently because there are haters and fans of the project each trying to make a point. What I can say is that @justme22 user ihave a point, we want to know what happened with the development funds from the dev wallet, if they are asking for money. Also we didn't got what they promised us in the whitepaper, so maybe this is the reason why they won't gather more money from the community.
thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:05:10 AM

We gave up hope

I am a holder of few millions Espers, 8 mil exactly. But I bough my coins when it was 19 sats last year, and i'm be following  closely the project since, I don't enter discussions frequently because there are haters and fans of the project each trying to make a point. What I can say is that @justme22 user ihave a point, we want to know what happened with the development funds from the dev wallet, if they are asking for money. Also we didn't got what they promised us in the whitepaper, so maybe this is the reason why they won't gather more money from the community.

Reason why i sold my coins some time ago. It was an interesting project but all they ever delivered was staking....which other coins offer from the first day on.
Beside that they previously always bragged on how big their Cryptocoderz team was and how human ressources was not a problem....there were up to 4 mods and they said they would even help to program this project but due to the fact that the main coder was so advanced with his part, they waited for him to finish it first. but so far we havent seen much and now they need fund to hire someone new?

What can we expect from this coin? whats the innovation it can promise us? the mission/vision of this project is too loose.
kiddo

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:07:53 AM

We gave up hope

Reason why i sold my coins some time ago. It was an interesting project but all they ever delivered was staking....which other coins offer from the first day on.
Beside that they previously always bragged on how big their Cryptocoderz team was and how human ressources was not a problem....there were up to 4 mods and they said they would even help to program this project but due to the fact that the main coder was so advanced with his part, they waited for him to finish it first. but so far we havent seen much and now they need fund to hire someone new?

What can we expect from this coin? whats the innovation it can promise us? the mission/vision of this project is too loose.

This "...but all they ever delivered was staking" and the fact that the dev increased the block time from 45 seconds to 5 minutes or so and also increased the difficulty. I don't know why he did this but one thing is for sure that now mining espers with GPU is not worth the electricity. I will hold my coins since i paid 1.23 BTC for the pile and now is worth like .24 BTC
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:08:30 PM

The reason why we're asking for donations is because multiple people (including myself) asked for it. Cryptocoderz has always been a bit behind the schedule, but it's not a problem if it's expected, at least for me. They made a really nice mobile and web wallet in the last quartal. Now Jon is working on the Xnodes skeleton. 1 developer can't do magic within a few months, so that's why asking for donations is reasonable.

It's not like they didn't do anything, but admittedly until last December or so it was pretty silent around the project for some time. But Cryptocoderz (Jonathan Zaretsky) is being more active and more available now again, I think it has been a positive progress this year so far.

The developers ' faces are not disclosed and their identities are unclear.

Wrong, look at the ANN post for the real names of the most prominent people. Their company website (cryptocoderz.com) is temporarily down atm, but it used to host pictures of them as well. I have informed them and it's getting fixed soon I hope.

Furthermore, its credibility has declined due to outrageous fundraisers and delays.

What is called an outrageous delay by some, is just business as usual for others. We're just 4 days after Q2 today.

The size of the requested money for the exchange fundraiser is a direct result of the listing fees for that exchange. You don't have to donate if you don't like the exchanges. (CoinEx and Guldentrader are currently at stake)

If you are talking about the unswapped coins, I assume they're still untouched ... do you have an address where these should be located?

Using them for hiring devs is actually a pretty good idea.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
very_452001

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:47:10 PM

Hi,

I transferred around 550000 esp from espers desktop wallet v0.8.6.7-Patch 0 Alpha

to

coinexchange.io

weeks ago but I don't see the deposit on coinexchange.

Now I am getting worried, the desktop wallet says 431 confirmations. Transaction ID: 896ef539442facc06564c4cdfaa99eb38074b3158c5ab9d245ffbdc64222e9d4-000

Please help.

Please anyone can help me with this  Cry
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:27:58 PM

Long with this project and believe in it, and those who say that nothing is done, they say, and what use for the community did you? Over time, this project will be very promising. And do not cry then that you have not bought at the time of his coin.
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:00:17 PM

Hi,

I transferred around 550000 esp from espers desktop wallet v0.8.6.7-Patch 0 Alpha

to

coinexchange.io

Now I am getting worried, the desktop wallet says 431 confirmations. Transaction ID: 896ef539442facc06564c4cdfaa99eb38074b3158c5ab9d245ffbdc64222e9d4-000

Please help.

Please anyone can help me with this  Cry

Hmm, that doesn't seem to be a valid Espers transaction. Maybe you are on a forked chain or sth? Put your address into the block explorer here and compare your balance to what is shown in your wallet: https://espv2.miningalts.com/

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
kiddo

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:53:35 AM

If you are talking about the unswapped coins, I assume they're still untouched ... do you have an address where these should be located?

What unswapped coins? Was another swap that i missed or i not follow you. Second, what you suggest, to use my coins to hire devs, and why i would do this? Why to care about if the project will continue developing if i dont have any espers coins left?
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:05:40 AM

What unswapped coins? Was another swap that i missed or i not follow you. Second, what you suggest, to use my coins to hire devs, and why i would do this? Why to care about if the project will continue developing if i dont have any espers coins left?

Almost 2 years ago there was a swap from Espers 1 to Espers 2, carried out by Cryptocoderz. Not every single ESP1 coin was swapped, so there were a few coins left (about 1 billion) that he could either burn or keep. It was decided to keep it for future use, e.g. for marketing or development expenses, which was publicly explained and agreed on by the community. I'm not exactly sure how much is left at this point, but if it still exists Cryptocoderz could spend it for hiring developers. It hasn't anything to do with your coins.

Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:58:34 PM

Hi,

to

coinexchange.io

Please help.

Please anyone can help me with this  Cry

I had same problem with other coin. Some people suggested the checkwallet then repairwallet command in the wallet console. The coins were returned to my wallet. I don't know if you have tried it though.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
very_452001

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:59:10 PM

Hi,

to

coinexchange.io

Please help.

Please anyone can help me with this  Cry

Hmm, that doesn't seem to be a valid Espers transaction. Maybe you are on a forked chain or sth? Put your address into the block explorer here and compare your balance to what is shown in your wallet: https://espv2.miningalts.com/

I'm definitely on the new esp2 chain.

Whats sth?

My wallet address is ETFvZx7ydjfBrR6nettY3AnezGSzrmG2od

I checked block explorer and its saying I still have around 550000 espers left.

But my desktop wallet says 0  Huh

Is my wallet up to date? What desktop wallet everybody is running?
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:07:41 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 05:25:13 PM by Gandalf86

I'm definitely on the new esp2 chain.

Whats sth?

My wallet address is ETFvZx7ydjfBrR6nettY3AnezGSzrmG2od

I checked block explorer and its saying I still have around 550000 espers left.

But my desktop wallet says 0  Huh

Is my wallet up to date? What desktop wallet everybody is running?

Sth. is short for "something", "or something" means one among other possibilities.

Compare your block number in the wallet with the block number shown in the explorer (bottom right corner). Probably you will have to resync.

First you can try to do a "rescan" by running the wallet binary with the "-rescan" switch.

bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:34:10 PM

https://l2rx.com/img_top/masternodes_top_rating.jpg

Add "Espers (ESP)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

People, we need to add coin in rating Masternodes.
Our coin: "№ 238 Espers (ESP)" https://l2rx.com/add.php

https://l2rx.com/img_top/Screenshot_360.png
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:54:43 PM

from two month ago dev disappeared ,who can tell me where this coin is alive now ,is ther any new dev ,why is  some body said dev sold all his coin and gone
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:57:06 PM

from two month ago dev disappeared ,who can tell me where this coin is alive now ,is ther any new dev ,why is  some body said dev sold all his coin and gone

Cryptocoderz did not disappear lol. He is active in Discord and is working on the next mile stone according to the roadmap, which are POS 3 and Xnodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 [793] 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: