Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:41:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
Lutzow

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:10:46 PM

Also at 1 sat each, people having this coin as free will definitely sell it if they're not for this coin in the long term since selling it at 1 sat each will still give you some 3 BTC 'free'.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:14:11 PM

Also at 1 sat each, people having this coin as free will definitely sell it if they're not for this coin in the long term since selling it at 1 sat each will still give you some 3 BTC 'free'.

You can't sell at 1 SAT now.
If you wanna sell at 1 SAT, you are automatically classified as a holder :-D

CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 03:13:21 PM

We Were very diligent with our Checks and balances. however We never thought that you could get away with "Resurgam " to pose as "Resurgam" Not to mention the person  had identical amount of posts. We found out he was cheating the system by back checking the date of registration. and by viewing the original thread. We caught it in time to prevent future but i believe approximately 10+ Accounts were impersonated. some we caught some we didn't. Now that we know about this however we will not be fooled by it. We will find all of the used IP addresses and will try to track where all the ESP goes.

It may not be possible to Blacklist this address however we may be able to trigger a warning that certain addresses are known scammers before it allows you to send or receive from them. If this is a feature the community would care about we can begin work on it.

As for poloniex it is likely they will decline our request and you much pay in BTC before they even look at your entry. we will be trying to get on polo, however i believe it would be more beneficial when we have more standing in the Crypto-World.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:19:42 PM

making a list of addresses doesn't make much sense: they will just create a new address and use that one instead; or send to an exchange and back to a new wallet, or whatever.

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:43:55 PM

I agree with Pallas. Forget about trying to fix this, its in the past and most of the coins could have been sold already. Move forward with your roadmap instead.

As for poloniex, forget about that for now as well. Getting on polo isn't going to do anything for this coin at the moment.

Everything is good now. We just need you guys to develop the coin, show github commits, keep up the presence on bitcointalk and the coin will pump itself. Polo and Trex will also fall into place with more interest.

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:09:11 PM

You don't want to mess with fungability or do any colored coin kind of thing. Besides, someone will invent a mixer if there isn't one already.

CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 04:21:12 PM

I agree with Pallas. Forget about trying to fix this, its in the past and most of the coins could have been sold already. Move forward with your roadmap instead.

As for poloniex, forget about that for now as well. Getting on polo isn't going to do anything for this coin at the moment.

Everything is good now. We just need you guys to develop the coin, show github commits, keep up the presence on bitcointalk and the coin will pump itself. Polo and Trex will also fall into place with more interest.

That is the current goal. once the GPU miner is ready and released. we will begin development on the Roadmap. Everything else will have to wait unless it is of grave importance.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 04:24:23 PM

If someone did cheat it a bit, I wouldn't sweat it. As others have said it puts more cheap coins on the market for people who got in late. Also, they don't have a lot of room to dump to  Roll Eyes price can't really go much lower than it already is.

There was a half decent buy "wall" last night but looks like someone pulled it.
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 04:28:30 PM

If someone did cheat it a bit, I wouldn't sweat it. As others have said it puts more cheap coins on the market for people who got in late. Also, they don't have a lot of room to dump to  Roll Eyes price can't really go much lower than it already is.

It isnt that we are concerned for the price, or think it will damage the project in any way. i actually think it can only help the project because more people can buy now. however it is the fact that This unknown person got away with Billions of Free ESP. however we will do what we can, we understand there is not much we can do which is why we decided to let the community know what has happened.

It is now time to Develop the functionalities for this project.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
bluedude

Activity: 714

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:39:44 PM

I am still keeping my buy wall. All dumpsters are welcome.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:03:28 PM

It is very obvious who the cheater is.

J'accuse: PHILAKONE to be a dishonest little cheater and a prick.

He was gloating all over the thread about his 2 BILLION ESPERS and how he is smarter than everyone with his steath software that mines for him on school computers and how his "non-crypto" friends tweeted about ESPERS.......

CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 05:06:52 PM

He was gloating all over the thread about his 2 BILLION ESPERS and how he is smarter than everyone with his steath software that mines for him on school computers and how his "non-crypto" friends tweeted about ESPERS.......

However there is no proof to support this claim. only speculation. we wont know anything until we check the IP addresses.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Flomess

Activity: 705

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:09:39 PM

Who cares..
Just a little hicup in the ESP way. I'm also personally amazed that the team admitted that someone got more than 1 claim
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 05:16:11 PM

Who cares..
Just a little hicup in the ESP way. I'm also personally amazed that the team admitted that someone got more than 1 claim
We didn't see the point in hiding the information. We are aiming for trust from the community, how can you expect trust if you dont tell the full truth?

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:36:06 PM

When will be second airdrop?
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 05:41:32 PM

When will be second airdrop?
It will be announced after the contest that is currently taking place.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 05:50:11 PM

Looks like block 100,000 was just found! Ripping through 'em
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 06:25:55 PM

IP ADDRESS         GOOD               FAKE

187.125.142.42     peresvet          peresvet.          ?eresvet
187.125.142.42     project_alice     pr?ject_alice
187.125.142.42     deeneendo        deeneend?
187.125.142.42     Pugilist555        ?ugilist555
187.125.142.42     CryptoKnight     CryptoKn?ght
187.125.142.42     NH                  N?
139.59.245.75       thanhtamdc      tanhtamdc
139.59.165.211     purevil             purevi?
139.59.165.211     anonymouse     an?nym?use
187.125.142.42     inusity             ?nus?ty
187.125.142.42     clickerz            C?ickerz
192.99.6.120        vipstips            v?pst?ps
45.55.33.87          Kakola             kakola?
77.245.76.210       bloene             b?oene

Through slightly altering the Name of a Legitimate user by Using foreign characters that Bitcoingarden servers didn't recognize, the Cheater was able to impersonate these people. Not all got away with it, however due to the ip addresses i believe this was attempted by multiple people.

187.125.142.42 = Continent:South America (SA)Country:Brazil (BR) BR City:Latitude:-23.5477 (23°32'51.72" S)Longitude:-46.6358 (46°38'8.88" S)
139.59.245.75 = Continent:Asia (AS)Country:Singapore (SG) SG City: Singapore Latitude:1.2931 (1°17'35.16" N)Longitude:103.8558 (103°51'20.88" N)
139.59.165.211 = Continent:Europe (EU)Country:United Kingdom (GB) GB City: London Latitude:51.5144 (51°30'51.84" N)Longitude:-0.0941 (0°5'38.76" S)
192.99.6.120 = Continent:North America (NA)Country:Canada (CA) CA City: Montreal Latitude:45.504 (45°30'14.4" N)Longitude:-73.5747 (73°34'28.92" S)
45.55.33.87  = Continent:North America (NA)Country:United States (US) US City:New York Latitude:40.7143 (40°42'51.48" N)Longitude:-74.006 (74°0'21.6" S)
77.245.76.210 = Continent:Europe (EU)Country:United Kingdom (GB) GB City :London Latitude:51.5144 (51°30'51.84" N)Longitude:-0.0941 (0°5'38.76" S)

These are likely Not the actual location of any Cheater but this is the information we have so far. We will post ESP addresses after we get off work.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:38:15 PM

IP ADDRESS         GOOD               FAKE

187.125.142.42     peresvet          peresvet.          ?eresvet
187.125.142.42     project_alice     pr?ject_alice
187.125.142.42     deeneendo        deeneend?
187.125.142.42     Pugilist555        ?ugilist555
187.125.142.42     CryptoKnight     CryptoKn?ght
187.125.142.42     NH                  N?
139.59.245.75       thanhtamdc      tanhtamdc
139.59.165.211     purevil             purevi?
139.59.165.211     anonymouse     an?nym?use
187.125.142.42     inusity             ?nus?ty
187.125.142.42     clickerz            C?ickerz
192.99.6.120        vipstips            v?pst?ps
45.55.33.87          Kakola             kakola?
77.245.76.210       bloene             b?oene

Through slightly altering the Name of a Legitimate user by Using foreign characters that Bitcoingarden servers didn't recognize, the Cheater was able to impersonate these people. Not all got away with it, however due to the ip addresses i believe this was attempted by multiple people.

187.125.142.42 = Continent:South America (SA)Country:Brazil (BR) BR City:Latitude:-23.5477 (23°32'51.72" S)Longitude:-46.6358 (46°38'8.88" S)
139.59.245.75 = Continent:Asia (AS)Country:Singapore (SG) SG City: Singapore Latitude:1.2931 (1°17'35.16" N)Longitude:103.8558 (103°51'20.88" N)
139.59.165.211 = Continent:Europe (EU)Country:United Kingdom (GB) GB City: London Latitude:51.5144 (51°30'51.84" N)Longitude:-0.0941 (0°5'38.76" S)
192.99.6.120 = Continent:North America (NA)Country:Canada (CA) CA City: Montreal Latitude:45.504 (45°30'14.4" N)Longitude:-73.5747 (73°34'28.92" S)
45.55.33.87  = Continent:North America (NA)Country:United States (US) US City:New York Latitude:40.7143 (40°42'51.48" N)Longitude:-74.006 (74°0'21.6" S)
77.245.76.210 = Continent:Europe (EU)Country:United Kingdom (GB) GB City :London Latitude:51.5144 (51°30'51.84" N)Longitude:-0.0941 (0°5'38.76" S)

These are likely Not the actual location of any Cheater but this is the information we have so far. We will post ESP addresses after we get off work.

I still don't understand; where was the fake username being submitted to the server?  Not grasping the process of how they were impersonated with nothing but an altered login...?  Just curious.  Thanks Smiley
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 06:42:29 PM

I still don't understand; where was the fake username being submitted to the server?  Not grasping the process of how they were impersonated with nothing but an altered login...?  Just curious.  Thanks Smiley
Pretty much if you add a space before or after the name of an account it views it as a valid username. if you use a character from another language, such as Alt codes to make a p it views it as different from a regular p you type on the keyboard. this person found this out and used it to his advantage by impersonating accounts that did not send their address in bitcoingarden.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: