Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:15:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: For those owed by bASIC: How much would you be willing to contribute to costs to recover a maximum of $1000/each from bASIC to be considered settled.
No deal. I'm owed a lot more than that. - 14 (23%)
$10 - 2 (3.3%)
$20 - 1 (1.6%)
$30 - 1 (1.6%)
$40 - 0 (0%)
$50 - 8 (13.1%)
$100 - 5 (8.2%)
$200 - 3 (4.9%)
$500 - 2 (3.3%)
$750 - 0 (0%)
$1000 - I just want justice. - 13 (21.3%)
more - It's all principle at this point. - 12 (19.7%)
Total Voters: 61

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LEGAL COURSE of ACTION Discussion --- bASIC / BitcoinASIC  (Read 21225 times)
100%digital

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 05:51:29 PM

blockchain takes more than 3-4hrs to download? ehhhh, da fuck? ...not that i'd expect you to, but you could have download majority of block via shared hosting/torrent/etc -much faster, then just sync'd the rest via p2p.

...not sure why i even mention this, you know how it works. Just buying time with your lies. i understand.

Tom if you don't have proof that a SINGLE refund was processed by today, i'll never believe anything that comes from your fat fucking mouth ever again.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miter_myles

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 06:17:31 PM

For those who want to work this out like adults and get their money back. Let's get this done.

Work things out like Adults?Huh lmao.. how about you try that shoe on yourself sometime...

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
gyverlb

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 06:19:19 PM

blockchain takes more than 3-4hrs to download? ehhhh, da fuck? ...not that i'd expect you to, but you could have download majority of block via shared hosting/torrent/etc -much faster, then just sync'd the rest via p2p.

Actually I can understand this particular problem (I still don't understand why the refund process isn't more transparent though...).

I fucked up myself during the fork: I reverted to 0.7.2 on my p2pool node instead of waiting the fork to be resolved. The 0.7.2 resync wasn't finished when the 0.7 chain took priority over the 0.8 one and resolved the fork. I then upgraded to 0.8 again (which fortunately could use what was already downloaded by 0.7.2). My node spent nearly 18 hours to resync (which is more than I expected).

Admittedly I could have tried to make this faster with a torrent but I've never tried it and had other things to do.

P2pool tuning guide
Trade BTC for €/$ at bitcoin.de (referral), it's cheaper and faster (acts as escrow and lets the buyers do bank transfers).
Tip: 17bdPfKXXvr7zETKRkPG14dEjfgBt5k2dd
dani

Activity: 525

..yeah

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 06:47:42 PM

If you need to speak to me please email btcfpga@gmail.com

For those who want to work this out like adults and get their money back. Let's get this done.

I tried to contact you several times, you did not respond at any given time. Are you ignoring me? Seems to me you find time responding to others, along the past 2 months, but never replied to any of my mails (i tried all of the emails, multiple times)

No CC refund, not BTC refund.

Hai
cablepair

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2013, 06:48:54 PM

As soon as this is finished I will begin refunds. Should be today for sure.

cablepair

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2013, 06:50:17 PM

If you need to speak to me please email btcfpga@gmail.com

I tried to contact you several times, you did not respond at any given time. Are you ignoring me? Seems to me you find time responding to others, along the past 2 months, but never replied to any of my mails (i tried all of the emails, multiple times)

No CC refund, not BTC refund.

Dani I will call the CC processor right now about the refund. They want all customers to be refunded.
send email to btcfpga@gmail.com it will not be ignored.
cablepair

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2013, 06:54:32 PM

Dani your CC refund will be processed today for sure not sure how it slipped through the cracks but its being taken care of right now

ill bbl when I have the block chain and start sending out refunds.
miter_myles

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 07:05:43 PM

So, what was up with that whole CAN-ELECTRIC bullshit Tommy McScam? Huh?

peasant

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

Cryptopreneur

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 07:08:38 PM

Just some friendly advice, Should Be and For Sure don't mix. Saying this kind of stuff is what has gotten you in trouble. What happens if your computer stops functioning or your HD catches fire? It's gonna be viewed as another excuse to buy time. Keep it simple and do what you can. Good luck.
dani

Activity: 525

..yeah

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 07:58:04 PM

Dani your CC refund will be processed today for sure not sure how it slipped through the cracks but its being taken care of right now

ill bbl when I have the block chain and start sending out refunds.

Thank you, I appreciate that a lot.

Hai
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 08:20:13 PM

I did a reinstall of Win7 2 days ago,my wallet just finshed DL'ing the blockchain,so 2 days is about right.I am not defending or supporting,just stating a fact.

Of course I have no need for speed myself,but I do have 2 "spare/backup" wallets on other PC's that are always "caught up" just in case.All I do is swap my dat & I'm in my main wallet.

Hope you guys get your BTC/money back soon  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
wtfvanity

Activity: 504

WTF???

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 08:51:37 PM

I did a reinstall of Win7 2 days ago,my wallet just finshed DL'ing the blockchain,so 2 days is about right.I am not defending or supporting,just stating a fact.

Of course I have no need for speed myself,but I do have 2 "spare/backup" wallets on other PC's that are always "caught up" just in case.All I do is swap my dat & I'm in my main wallet.

Hope you guys get your BTC/money back soon  Wink

What version are you using? Use add peer and any recent computer can download the whole block chain in less than 4 hours with 0.8 and decent bandwidth.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
Cablez
Legendary

Activity: 1400

I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 08:52:32 PM

As someone who has had to bring up new nodes from time to time I cannot stress how simple and speedy the bootstrap torrent is now.  I am currently seeding with others on my 25Mbps connection if you need it.

Tired of substandard power distribution in your ASIC setup???   Chris' Custom Cablez will get you sorted out right!  No job too hard so PM me for a quote
Check my products or ask a question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74397.0
wtfvanity

Activity: 504

WTF???

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 09:16:25 PM

As someone who has had to bring up new nodes from time to time I cannot stress how simple and speedy the bootstrap torrent is now.  I am currently seeding with others on my 25Mbps connection if you need it.

I placed the torrent on a VPS with a gig connection to help seed and the initial download was at greater than 100 Mbps. There is plenty of bandwidth for boot strapping.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
sgravina

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 09:53:24 PM

This image shows that cablepair is mining at about 2.9 BTC/day.  At that rate he will be able to pay me back in about 2 months.
100%digital

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 10:03:35 PM

[/quote]

This image shows that cablepair is mining at about 2.9 BTC/day.  At that rate he will be able to pay me back in about 2 months.
[/quote]

...you neglect all his sweet ebay offerings.
SgtSpike
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 10:04:14 PM

It also shows that his mining payout address is 199ogzBses5fcz3VhKPTu6iLybR3ZHvAKQ, that he has mined almost 2,000 BTC, and that he has 40 BTC left (in the mining address).

And actually, it shows that he's been getting a 10 BTC payout more often than every other day, with 60 BTC received in the last 9 days, so he's generating around 6.7 BTC/day.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 10:08:53 PM

It also shows that his mining payout address is 199ogzBses5fcz3VhKPTu6iLybR3ZHvAKQ, that he has mined almost 2,000 BTC, and that he has 40 BTC left (in the mining address).

And actually, it shows that he's been getting a 10 BTC payout more often than every other day, with 60 BTC received in the last 9 days, so he's generating around 6.7 BTC/day.
Which is about what you expect if he's user 111 on BTCGuild hashing with ~60GH/s.
Those 10BTC payments come from BTCGuild, BTW.
Cablez
Legendary

I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 10:34:16 PM

Man you guys are on the ball.  Colour me impressed.  Cool

Tired of substandard power distribution in your ASIC setup???   Chris' Custom Cablez will get you sorted out right!  No job too hard so PM me for a quote
Check my products or ask a question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74397.0
miter_myles

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 10:48:34 PM

concur.. impressive gents...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: