Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:18:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DT Token Re-branded & Relaunched as DTMI "Digital Technology Moldova Innovation"  (Read 163289 times)
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:49:38 PM

Stop dump ur coins, then price can rise again!
Obvious this big wallet filled by panic sells.
Hold on
how someone can get 50% of total supply.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:23:58 PM

Prob a pump dump group? Then they put all coins bought in only one wallet then they scary investors, and dump come again, then they can buy more DRACO

Mark1003

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:49:51 AM

Update to Drachmae Road Map

Project Releases

Travel App Game:
Released on Android 10 days ago https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tilabs.mickos.adventure.voyage&hl=en

End of next week will be released on Apple

Drachmae Travel Club:
Drachmae Travel Club Exact date to be announced in September, we are looking at the end of October for the Official Launch.

Reason: due to the price of DT Token it makes it very unreliable to be used to purchase Trips or hotels based on the current market cap, “Market Cap required for DT Token is 7 to 12 million USD”

In September Promotions for the Travel Club will start to mainstream users, There is also a very high profile sponsorship opportunities for the travel club in September. “Confirmation on the Sponsorship will be in the 1st week of September”

DCLUB Tokenized Memberships pre-sale ending 28th August after this date will revert to RRP of 200$
http://drachmae.club/index.php/membership

Middle of September DCLUB will be live on Drachmae Exchange for Trading

Drachmae Exchange:

Still some work to do for the front end of the website and markets but the exchange will have Euro market available

You may pre-register https://cne.drachmae.exchange the exchange is specifically for the following markets
EURO/DT TOKEN
USDT/DT TOKEN
BTC/DT TOKEN
NXT/DT TOKEN

Alternative Project Markets

DT TOKEN/DCLUB
DT TOKEN/DTECH
DT TOKEN/PROJECT M

Points of presence:
DT India “Established and registered”
Drachmae Travel Club UK “Established and registered”

Other Entities in process

Dubai
Israel
Singapore

Websites:
www.drachmaeconnect.com will be doing a facelift and making it more presentable on the eye.
www.drachmae.money put on hold till a satisfactory location for the entity to be setup in is found.

Alternative projects that are in the loop:

Project M:
This project is not small by any means and neither is the location or timing we have a window that will close by the last 2 weeks of October.

It’s estimated to cost 600,000 USD therefor the Tokenisation of the project makes the logical option as the tokens will represent the rights to the Digital IP and provide Revenues to the holders.

Previously it was meant to be funded by DT Token and revenues would of gone back into the Asset pool to support the value but due to the market rate of DT Token makes this completely out of picture.

“End conclusion will be to create the project's own Token that is tradeable with DT Token and only sold via DT Token via the Drachmae Exchange”

Project DTECH:
Negotiating the acquisition of an existing portal that comes with the following:

Social Media Followers:
Facebook Group 330k
Facebook page 12k
Twitter 109k
A dozen other social media platforms
Over 20,000 subscribers
Over 40 contributors.

Market Cap:

Initially the idea was to release 6,666,666 to 8,888,888 DT Tokens into the market.
But due to the value lurching at 500 sat for so long more had to be introduced to fulfill commitments for developments and services.

The end decision based on 500 sat was 30 to 40 million, but it seems there is some coin play grab and people are trying to control the value each time people have tried to pump it comes crashing down with very stiff opposition.

DT Token is a use case in live for me to learn and build upon and around so when you play with fire you need to fight with fire so i have put the rest of the market supply into the market places except for 8,888,888 which will be used for rewards.

If those individuals want to control the supply so very much then they have the opportunity now to obtain the controlling supply.

By all means keep the value going down as your only making a trade with the devil.

Lower the better
Higher the harder it is for the project to control the value.

Based on the fact that most the services are membership based and tokenized leaves me to ask the question to those who want to control the DT Token Supply what is more important the membership token or the DT Token??

The lower DT Token means more DT Token goes back to the Reserve Fund faster so does it pay to keep the token down in Value?

Lower the value, more the house wins based on Greed and the Devil plays on Greedy people...

More to come to this update i will be adding piece by piece as i have spare time today

You have done a good job dev.. let them play they want to play..dont lost fucos on your goal.. DRACO will soar high..

Yeah, the price of it may be decreasing but I belive it will pump soon.
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:25:20 AM

Dev is online, maybe he can give us some explanation about what going on bittrex.

There is a potential scammer who may have scammed the dev out of millions of Draco.  I lost all my coins too.  I'm waiting for some screenshots and if they don't check out no fucks will be given and I'll blow up that scammer out of Cryptoworld for life.

And I'll CC the FBI on everything.  They're all over crypto jacking off to pics of Bryce's Weiner, it's good to put them to work.

Just a headsup:  Things could turn to shit fast!!!!

How did u lost ur coins?

yes, how did you lose your coins?

how many btc did Lee get from crowdsale? are those funds safe? If the 40M account was accumulated from exchange buying it's weird, but not a problem really, or anything Lee can control, or be responsible for
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 03:12:19 AM

it will be a long hold because the price will keep on decreasing for sure 4 million has been hacked oh common he can dumped it back to 350 sat gonna make hard decision to avoid big loss now.
seabirds

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:27:57 AM

I sold my  coins  good luck Sad
nowclever

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:05:05 AM

Dev is online, maybe he can give us some explanation about what going on bittrex.

There is a potential scammer who may have scammed the dev out of millions of Draco.  I lost all my coins too.  I'm waiting for some screenshots and if they don't check out no fucks will be given and I'll blow up that scammer out of Cryptoworld for life.

And I'll CC the FBI on everything.  They're all over crypto jacking off to pics of Bryce's Weiner, it's good to put them to work.

Just a headsup:  Things could turn to shit fast!!!!

How did u lost ur coins?

yes, how did you lose your coins?

how many btc did Lee get from crowdsale? are those funds safe? If the 40M account was accumulated from exchange buying it's weird, but not a problem really, or anything Lee can control, or be responsible for

Vlad2Vlad is a fucking troll, some people suspected that he is big vern, who is the notorious scammer of cryptsy scam. He is bullshiting here, maybe this coin is also shit coz he involved.
tallrichcute

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:07:24 AM

Dev, is 40million draco belong to you?

http://i67.tinypic.com/11awv4n.jpg

During 25/8 it has changed from 40 702 000 to 40 353 000 DT Tokens. Calculating with a value of 850 sat the dev gets (702000 - 353000)*850*10^(-8) = 2.96 btc.

Why the dev deposited 40M draco to bittrex?   Shocked Shocked  Scam?   Huh
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:11:29 AM

Dev, is 40million draco belong to you?

During 25/8 it has changed from 40 702 000 to 40 353 000 DT Tokens. Calculating with a value of 850 sat the dev gets (702000 - 353000)*850*10^(-8) = 2.96 btc.

Why the dev deposited 40M draco to bittrex?   Shocked Shocked  Scam?   Huh
let see whats the purpose of it maybe dev is planning for some good reason, it is really a long wait for all of us who believes that the price will increase to 25k hahaha my bad to be  fomo buying @ 1500 sat. hoping it will be back soon.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Wilhelmer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:20:32 AM

Curious why the Dev is awfully quiet. Busy as he may be, it's not exactly the best way of handling things given all the FUD surrounding this project.  No one wants to address the 40 million whale in the room?
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Love it when a plans starts to come together

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 11:42:56 AM

40 million has been ardressed in blue so if people dont read what can i do

Project Releases

Travel App Game:
Released on Android 10 days ago https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tilabs.mickos.adventure.voyage&hl=en

Drachmae Travel Club:
Drachmae Travel Club Exact date to be announced in September, we are looking at the end of October for the Official Launch.

Reason: due to the price of DT Token it makes it very unreliable to be used to purchase Trips or hotels based on the current market cap, “Market Cap required for DT Token is 7 to 12 million USD”

In September Promotions for the Travel Club will start to mainstream users, There is also a very high profile sponsorship opportunities for the travel club in September. “Confirmation on the Sponsorship will be in the 1st week of September”

DCLUB Tokenized Memberships pre-sale ending 28th August after this date will revert to RRP of 200$

Drachmae Exchange:

Still some work to do for the front end of the website and markets but the exchange will have Euro market available

You may pre-register https://cne.drachmae.exchange the exchange is specifically for the following markets
EURO/DT TOKEN
USDT/DT TOKEN
BTC/DT TOKEN
NXT/DT TOKEN

DT TOKEN/DCLUB
DT TOKEN/DTECH
DT TOKEN/PROJECT M

Points of presence:

Dubai
Israel
Singapore

Websites:
www.drachmaeconnect.com will be doing a facelift and making it more presentable on the eye.
www.drachmae.money put on hold till a satisfactory location for the entity to be setup in is found.

Project M:
This project is not small by any means and neither is the location or timing we have a window that will close by the last 2 weeks of October.

It’s estimated to cost 600,000 USD therefor the Tokenisation of the project makes the logical option as the tokens will represent the rights to the Digital IP and provide Revenues to the holders.

Previously it was meant to be funded by DT Token and revenues would of gone back into the Asset pool to support the value but due to the market rate of DT Token makes this completely out of picture.

“End conclusion will be to create the project's own Token that is tradeable with DT Token and only sold via DT Token via the Drachmae Exchange”

Project DTECH:
Negotiating the acquisition of an existing portal that comes with the following:

Social Media Followers:
Facebook Group 330k
Facebook page 12k
Twitter 109k
Over 20,000 subscribers
Over 40 contributors.

Market Cap:

Initially the idea was to release 6,666,666 to 8,888,888 DT Tokens into the market.
But due to the value lurching at 500 sat for so long more had to be introduced to fulfill commitments for developments and services.

The end decision based on 500 sat was 30 to 40 million, but it seems there is some coin play grab and people are trying to control the value each time people have tried to pump it comes crashing down with very stiff opposition.

DT Token is a use case in live for me to learn and build upon and around so when you play with fire you need to fight with fire so i have put the rest of the market supply into the market places except for 8,888,888 which will be used for rewards.

If those individuals want to control the supply so very much then they have the opportunity now to obtain the controlling supply.

By all means keep the value going down as your only making a trade with the devil.

Lower the better

Based on the fact that most the services are membership based and tokenized leaves me to ask the question to those who want to control the DT Token Supply what is more important the membership token or the DT Token??

The lower DT Token means more DT Token goes back to the Reserve Fund faster so does it pay to keep the token down in Value?

Lower the value, more the house wins based on Greed and the Devil plays on Greedy people...

More to come to this update i will be adding piece by piece as i have spare time today

You have done a good job dev.. let them play they want to play..dont lost fucos on your goal.. DRACO will soar high..

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:04:12 PM

Project Releases

Travel App Game:

Drachmae Travel Club:

Drachmae Exchange:

EURO/DT TOKEN
USDT/DT TOKEN
BTC/DT TOKEN
NXT/DT TOKEN

DT TOKEN/DCLUB
DT TOKEN/DTECH
DT TOKEN/PROJECT M

Points of presence:

Dubai
Israel
Singapore

Websites:

Project M:

Project DTECH:

Social Media Followers:
Facebook Group 330k
Facebook page 12k
Twitter 109k
Over 20,000 subscribers
Over 40 contributors.

Market Cap:

Lower the better

it will bounce back for sure another week of trying to bounce up and dev keeps on doing his best let just wait and see
after the dumpers loses all of his coin. good luck dev.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:25:07 PM

Maybe if we change the color of the font in Maroon they will be able to READ it more clearly.

Lower the better

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:40:40 PM

Maybe if we change the color of the font in Maroon they will be able to READ it more clearly.

Lower the better

much better to be read and take time to understand how this things will effect this project, let see now if trust will bring back
and price will start to move up again.
Drachmae (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050

Love it when a plans starts to come together

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 12:43:46 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/this-mobile-game-is-teaching-mainstream-users-about-bitcoin

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:53:49 PM

Just twitted: https://twitter.com/bitwarriorX/status/769155393314521088

A good Article! Smiley
ret

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:59:22 PM

Nice Game!
Done! Cool
yhlsqj

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 03:32:37 PM

I can't understand the useness of 40 millions coins? What do you wanna do? And you are so mean, no TVE actions any more? You have 40M but only give 1, 3,5 tokens?? It is worth nothing.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 03:40:24 PM

re tweeted this mate hope everyone will do too.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:22:23 PM

The recovery come in the next week.

Just hold ur coins and buy more!
Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: