Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:27:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Changelly.com - instant exchange. VISA/Mastercard accepted.  (Read 52994 times)
veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:59:28 PM

I've used your service once around 1.5 year ago, I exchanged ethereum for bitcoin and it was stated that I have to pay amount including fees, there was specified amount, but after I made transaction I've received completely different number. That fee was really high.I was so disappointed, because I had to transfer that crypto for some services and seller received less because of you.

Since that time I switched to indacoin and never had any problem like that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 09:18:01 PM

~
So, if what you say is true: you failed providing the offered service (exchanging my coins) so you held my coins for over 150 hours and then charged me all the fees.
After one hour of not being able to exchange the coins and seeing DOGE increased by over 10% you knew for sure the exchange was impossible. So why make me wait 149h more? Why ignore all my messages during that time?
You were unprofessional enough to fail making the exchange; irresponsible enough to hold my coins and ignore my messages for almost one week; and dishonest enough to charge me every fee caused by your errors instead of covering the loses caused by you, without even mentioning the huge lost of profit (more than BTC1) you caused me.

If what you say is not true (which I think is more probable): you saw DOGE increased a lot after the exchange so you decided to hold my coins for several days, sold my DOGE, kept the profit and sent my BTC back charging me every fee. If DOGE had gone down during those days I'm sure I would have received the DOGE instead of my BTC.

We'll never know for sure whether you scammed me or whether you were simply unprofessional, irresponsible and dishonest. In any case I'll never use your services again and would recommend anyone else to do the same.
Anyone interested can read more about this here. You should before deciding to use Changelly's services.

Changelly (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 11

Supersonic swaps for your digital assets

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 12:11:49 PM

I've used your service once around 1.5 year ago, I exchanged ethereum for bitcoin and it was stated that I have to pay amount including fees, there was specified amount, but after I made transaction I've received completely different number. That fee was really high.I was so disappointed, because I had to transfer that crypto for some services and seller received less because of you.

Since that time I switched to indacoin and never had any problem like that.

Hi there! We are sorry about your unfortunate experience. Please take into account that the amount on display is always estimated one as Changelly doesn't fix exchange rates due to the crypto volatility. Anyway, do you have Changelly txn ID (not the hash) in order to provide it to us so we could investigate the matter with your transaction and clarify details of your exchange? Looking forward!

Changelly is a non-custodial instant cryptocurrency exchange. We act as an intermediary between crypto exchanges and users, offering access to 150+ cryptocurrencies. The company mission is making exchange process effortless for everyone who wants to invest in cryptocurrency. Operating since 2015, the platform and its mobile app attract over a million visitors monthly who enjoy high limits, fast transactions, and 24/7 live support.

Changelly offers its API and a customizable payment widget to any crypto service that wishes to broaden its audience and implement new exchange options. The platform also provides its Affiliate program with a 50% revenue share mechanism.

Changelly partners with Exodus, Binance, BRD, Coinpayments, Binance, Coinomi, Huobi Wallet and other well-known players in the crypto industry

We offer you an intuitive interface, the best exchange rates and secure transactions. We aspire to establish mutual trust with our clients; thereof we don’t have any hidden or unreasonable fees. We always charge only 0.5% fee for crypto-to-crypto transactions and that’s it, full stop.
serantepe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:34:52 PM

I have never used this exchange service and will not write anything about it. But I see a lot of bad reviews Sad.
By the way, recently I found for myself a cryptocurrency exchanger Indacoin with a good interface and stable operation, so far I am satisfied, then we will see later.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Changelly (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 10:14:28 AM

I have never used this exchange service and will not write anything about it. But I see a lot of bad reviews Sad.
By the way, recently I found for myself a cryptocurrency exchanger Indacoin with a good interface and stable operation, so far I am satisfied, then we will see later.

Hello! We are making all in our power to make the experience of every customer the most seamless and effortless so that you would benefit from the best trading conditions available. It won't hurt to say that nobody is immune to bugs and issues, especially when it comes to the unstable world of crypto. Please take into account our team has been always attentively checking requests from our users. In most cases, issues do not depend on us but on a blockchain itself, a low network fee set in a customer's wallet etc. However, for example, if there is an issue detected on our end and we cannot process a transaction, in this case, we'll refund all funds in full back to the customer.
Just a few pieces more, Indacoin is not a cryptocurrency exchanger but a card payment provider allowing you to buy crypto with fiat. Changelly and Indacoin have been working together for years thus enabling Changelly users fiat-to-crypto purchases. If you want to know more about how to buy and exchange crypto at Changelly, please ask us and we'll describe the whole process step-by-step. Thanks!

Changelly is a non-custodial instant cryptocurrency exchange. We act as an intermediary between crypto exchanges and users, offering access to 150+ cryptocurrencies. The company mission is making exchange process effortless for everyone who wants to invest in cryptocurrency. Operating since 2015, the platform and its mobile app attract over a million visitors monthly who enjoy high limits, fast transactions, and 24/7 live support.

Changelly offers its API and a customizable payment widget to any crypto service that wishes to broaden its audience and implement new exchange options. The platform also provides its Affiliate program with a 50% revenue share mechanism.

Changelly partners with Exodus, Binance, BRD, Coinpayments, Binance, Coinomi, Huobi Wallet and other well-known players in the crypto industry

We offer you an intuitive interface, the best exchange rates and secure transactions. We aspire to establish mutual trust with our clients; thereof we don’t have any hidden or unreasonable fees. We always charge only 0.5% fee for crypto-to-crypto transactions and that’s it, full stop.
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:43:00 PM

Pillar Offers Engine: How to swap tokens using Changelly

Pillar Offers Engine is finally live. It’s our brand new exchange feature which lets you swap all your ERC20 tokens and get yourself some PLR, without ever having to leave your wallet!

https://medium.com/pillarproject/pillar-offers-engine-how-to-swap-tokens-using-changelly-4f0487c8b183

Changelly (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 03:02:20 PM

Changelly❤️ Dogecoin! We are happy to announce an amazing promo for #DOGE lovers! Starting from today, all our users can buy DOGE with any #crypto with no Changelly fee until July, 31😊 Give a try at  https://changelly.com!

Do you know what day it is, Changellions? Actually, it’s just another Friday. Yet for Changelly space team, this is a great excuse to make something crypto-warming for our beloved users. Hence, we are happy to announce an amazing promo for all DOGE lovers!🐶

Starting from July, 24th 9 am (UTC) and until July 31st 9 am (UTC) all exchanges from any crypto into DOGE are free of charge (except the tiny network fee)!

The commission-free transactions can be done through Changelly website (the mobile app doesn’t take part in the promo this time).

Have perfect swaps, Changellions!

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:01:28 PM

Since Shapeshift already drowned on KYC regulation.Going back to use this service once again.Do you already require Kyc stuff?

Changelly (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 09:16:45 AM

How to keep the leading position on the crypto market? At Changelly we have a simple yet effective recipe for being the best instant crypto exchange service. To do that we offer new outstanding conditions for all crypto exchanges conducted through our service.

From now on the total fee for all crypto exchanges via Changelly website and Changelly mobile app is reduced to 0.25% only!

Go to Changelly website
Download Changelly Mobile App

Changelly’s trading algorithm is integrated into large and reputable trading platforms. Whenever a user exchanges one cryptocurrency to another through Changelly, the corresponding rate is picked up and suggested to the user in real-time. In the span of milliseconds, Changelly correlates the amount to exchange, places bid/ask orders on the trading platforms, and picks up the best rate possible.

How Changelly Forms Fees

Changelly charges 0.25% for each transaction made via the service. This 0.25% already includes the fees Changelly pays to the trading platforms for the exchange.

The Best Offer on the Market

When Exchanging Through a Trading Platform

Consider an example where a user wants to exchange XRP for DOGE. To do that on a trading platform a user needs to implement double exchange: one from XRP to BTC, and the other from BTC to DOGE. In this case, the user will be charged twice – one commission for each transaction. Thus, if a trading platform charges 0.2% for each transaction, the total fee for the double exchange XRP-BTC-DOGE will be 0.4%.

When Exchanging Through Changelly

In case a user exchanges XRP into DOGE through Changelly, there will be only one transaction made via the service, and the total fee will be only 0.25%, that’s it.

To make sure Changelly offers the best exchange rate on the market, you can compare our rate for the most popular crypto pair BTC-ETH with any other services available on the market on our website.

mrmomo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:28:28 PM

*** WARNING ***

I want to warn everybody not to exchange crypto on Changelly.com.

Made my first attempt to buy 15 Monero and paid with BTC.

Transaction is on hold now for about 4 days for KYC process.

I sent them ID copies, no reply. Asked again, they required "proof of where I have the BTC from".

Sent now 7 times all over again screenshots from the trader I purchased BTC along with screens from my wallet - is ignored.

Whenever I ask what is going on, I receive the standard reply "to send proof of where I have the BTC from".

For me its quite clear, this is a SCAM. My bad that I didn't buy a little amount.

Trade safe, everyone.

Changelly (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 10:02:37 AM

*** WARNING ***

I want to warn everybody not to exchange crypto on Changelly.com.

Made my first attempt to buy 15 Monero and paid with BTC.

Transaction is on hold now for about 4 days for KYC process.

I sent them ID copies, no reply. Asked again, they required "proof of where I have the BTC from".

Sent now 7 times all over again screenshots from the trader I purchased BTC along with screens from my wallet - is ignored.

Whenever I ask what is going on, I receive the standard reply "to send proof of where I have the BTC from".

For me its quite clear, this is a SCAM. My bad that I didn't buy a little amount.

Trade safe, everyone.

Hello!
Sorry for the delay! That doesn't sound normal as we at Changelly are striving to complete KYC procedures in the minimum time for all of our customers.
Could you please tell us your Changelly tr-n ID so we could forward it to our security team and speed up the process?
Looking forward to your reply!

Changelly (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 01:30:29 PM

Changelly and Simplex Reducing Fees for all Crypto Purchases!

Last week we added Stellar cryptocurrency to the list of cryptos available for purchase with a bank card. The more good news, the better, right? So, to celebrate this long-awaited update, Changelly together with Simplex launched a unique promo:

Starting from today and until September 8 (inclusive), we are reducing fees to 7% only for all crypto purchases. The action involves all crypto assets available for sale through Simplex, namely: XLM, BTC, BNB, BCH, XRP, ETH, LTC.

Buy crypto with a discount on Changelly!

How to Implement Crypto Purchase

If you want to buy some Stellar with a bank card just follow a range of simple steps:

1) Set the amount of USD or EUR fiat currency,
2) Choose Stellar as destination crypto,
3) Check the rate, insert your XLM wallet address and a destination tag, then proceed to exchange.

To unveil the distinctive features of Stellar cryptocurrency and to find out its price forecast, read our XLM price prediction article.

Changelly (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 01:23:17 PM

​​Size does matter:

We reduced lower limits for all #crypto-to-crypto swaps for you, Changellions!

For example, the minimum amount to exchange BTC to ETH is now 0.0003 BTC only!🔥

A good deal, isn't? 😉 Give a shot at https://changelly.com 🚀

Changelly (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 11:04:46 AM

Good news!

ETH contract payments are now accepted on Changelly Wink

Try out hassle-free, quick and easy swaps at https://changelly.com

terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 11:17:11 AM

Why is it that sometimes your minimum tradeable amount seems to be high?
If BTC to ETH is now 0.0003, the equivalent is vice versa for ETH to BTC?
How about for other known alts like, LTC?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Makleyhill

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:12:13 AM

Announcement of cooperation between Changelly and Peercoin, so that all users can exchange using bank cards to exchange PPC tokens for dozens of other cryptocurrencies
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:55:32 PM

Announcement of cooperation between Changelly and Peercoin, so that all users can exchange using bank cards to exchange PPC tokens for dozens of other cryptocurrencies
I don't think that changelly rep will reply to us here. He has replied to few posts but most of their post is all about their new announcement.
If you want to discuss this kind of issue, go directly to their main website and have an on-site rep to know your concern.
(Although I haven't tried that)

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Quidat

Activity: 2576
Merit: 539

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 07:36:09 AM

I don't think that changelly rep will reply to us here. He has replied to few posts but most of their post is all about their new announcement.
If you want to discuss this kind of issue, go directly to their main website and have an on-site rep to know your concern.
(Although I haven't tried that)
What can you expect? They would choose up to post announcements on priority rather than on answering each of everyones concern but as a part of a good service
they should always consider on hearing and answering out communities feedbacks and concerns.

If you do like to reach them -there's an integrated chat on the site and also you can contact them on all of their communication mediums.
https://www.facebook.com/changellyteam
https://twitter.com/changelly_team
https://t.me/join_changelly
https://www.linkedin.com/company/changelly
https://www.reddit.com/r/Changelly/

etc.

Changelly (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 05:20:44 PM

We are delighted to present a refreshed version of Changelly Mobile App for all Android users.

What’s new:

✅Ability to choose between fixed and floating rates - pick what you like;

✅ Real-time #cryptocurrency exchange rates - stay up to date!

There are more benefits to using Changelly app🚀 Download it now for your seamless crypto experience on the go!

To all iOS fellas, please kindly wait - the first Changelly iOS app is coming this October! 🔥

Changelly (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 11:01:11 AM

We know what you’ve been waiting for:

💥Changelly has launched its first mobile app for iOS💥

From now on, iOS users can enjoy full exchange functionality on their phones such as:

🔸 Guaranteed rates (you always get what you see despite the volatility);
🔸 Real-time mode tab with cryptocurrency rates;
🔸 Neat and convenient interface for the best interaction with the app.

➡️Download it on App Store for perfect swaps on the go!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: