Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2018, 06:12:18 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Changelly.com - instant exchange. VISA/Mastercard accepted.  (Read 28357 times)
Vostok5

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

Hey Changelly. Please upgrade your servers or honestly close your website because while I'm getting this message http://joxi.ru/ZrJyE4ec9PvywA for hours, after hundreds of attempts, your service remains totally useless! Your being so indifferent to your back end demonstrates your disrespect to your clients!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miningguru

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:57:09 AM

Changelly needs to add Bitcoinplus [XBC] to their service.Many community members frustrated not having it available as a choice there?

Thanks & happy new year.

I think it is step by step process and we ha e to wait for their updates and at the same time the only thing we can do is we have to submit our desired coins here and team will decide whether to list in their exchange or not.

developeX

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

Glad i discontinue using your service after a reading some reviews here i personally experience, bad business, not good form of exchanger,

I wish you better restart everything and improve your service its not that too late
jt101jt101

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:46:40 AM

Glad i discontinue using your service after a reading some reviews here i personally experience, bad business, not good form of exchanger,

I wish you better restart everything and improve your service its not that too late

SMART MOVE! i should hv read from page 1 before exchanging with them also. but lucky for me i don't need to BEG for the return of my coins like many others on the last few pages here.  Wink
Stapanul777

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

I have a very nasty experience with this site. I bought bitcoin in the amount of $ 3500 and I lost my money with this message: "amout is above limit for this card" after this message I did not receive any e-mail from them .. I opened a ticket the same thing .. if there is any problem you do not have anyone to contact, I hope to solve it, but the chances of solving something in this way I think are low.
eliptats

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:02:49 PM

I've been waiting for 6 DAYS for my transaction #ee4ac67c0948! AFTER IT FAILED, THEY DID NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!! They are exit scamming, STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS.
bitkilla

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:24:48 PM

YEs They have gone scam or had a major business problem at the very least.
They have my .2 ether now for over a week with no human reply to any of my tickets.
I had used them almost 7 8 times and no problem and now failed transaction for over a week with no reply to my tickets. I am steamed
that they would abuse my trust and have such horrible customer service like this.

Changelly reply to your tickets and return people funds ASAP or face the wrath of the community.
We will sue the pants off of you and work with the police to find you.

That being said I think they were at one time an honest company and they seem to have fixed similar problems in the past albeit taking weeks.
bitblazing

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:47:31 PM

I am livid. I sent ZCASH to these guys and its been several days and no reply what so ever. This is a direct scam and the community needs to call this out. I want my damn money back.
Giperzvuk

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

I am livid. I sent ZCASH to these guys and its been several days and no reply what so ever. This is a direct scam and the community needs to call this out. I want my damn money back.

Also I want to leave my feedback, because there is no reaction from the support service.

02.01.18 (1:05 +6 GMT) I started to exchange 0,66572779 ZEC for ETH to the purse t1RbxSSequUR5CnEnMovy71Y8cD4YrY4d5j from t1bmM2TR2532Kg4YdGpAQ59HXPuFFfs2K1f but the exchange did not happen until now (as of 05.01.18)

I start to swing that the exchanger is just a scam...

Dear, If you can not / do not want to make an exchange, then at least just return me my sent zec please.
guufullme

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:06:41 PM

more than 10 days and I can't buy btc
ninjarobot

Activity: 761
Merit: 500

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:48:33 PM

I also got 'server error' on first try. 2nd try worked and I sent a significant amount of BTG to exchange for BTC.

According to the status page the exchange went through successfully. And it states "Your money has been exchanged. Blockchain is confirming your transaction." - However when checking any block explorer it is clear they did not make any transaction (it is not in the mempool). This has been the case for hours, even though the page stated the process would complete in 30-50m.

I really hope they are not running away with my coins. I was hesitant to use them but could not find any other exchange that would take my BTG (Bitfinex, Bittrex nor Binance are accepting new users currently... so that left Changely for me)
BitcoinBunny

Activity: 224
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:07:58 PM

Disappointed with Changelly's service at the moment. Used them in the past no probs and even recommended them in the speculation thread.

2 1/2 days Shocked waiting on exchange from LTC to BTC and still no sign of the BTC arriving. I transferred some BTC from an exchange to local wallet on my own at practically the same time and that only took 10 minutes! Looking on twitter I see countless people waiting at the same point "Sending to your wallet". Many feel Changelly is now a scam. I can understand why.

Sure BTC mempool is busy but only if you send with the smallest possible BTC fees will you get these kind of results.
This is pure nonsense and I see others on Twitter waiting on other types of coins regardless.

They should surely stop accepting any exchanges before they can fix the old/current ones?

Madness.

Never again. Will stick to exchanges only.
 Embarrassed

BitcoinBunny

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:57:38 PM

Joke of the day:

"Transfer from one wallet to another within seconds. It's that simple."
-Changelly.com
ejn600

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:34:45 AM

Initiated a transaction to buy XRP with LTC on January 3, 2018 (TRANSACTION # 692033931AD2).  The status shows "Sorry! The transaction was not completed."  I have no idea where my funds are at this point.  Tried reaching out to Changelly Support but no response as of yet other than what appears to be an automated response as follows:

Dear customer,
Sorry for making you wait! We are currently having some issues with XRP.
Our engineers are dealing with the issue without a break so that you will receive your money as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience!

Changelly Support Team
trelane

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:12:04 AM

I have a BTC to Ripple transaction in progress (97fc73f9c0c2). I can see (via Blockchain) that my money was transferred. Unfortunately, due to fees, it's a bit less than the original BTC amount I entered.

What happens in this scenario? Is this exchange cancelled? Does Changelly process whatever it can? Can the money be refunded if the transfer can't be done?

Thanks!
BitcoinBunny

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:22:48 PM

Finally got my BTC from Changelly btw.  Cool It was the same as the stated amount during the exchange.

Will not use Changelly for the foreseeable future however.

I can see the Changelly account on here has been online recently and no posts in this thread to update people on the situation.

Disappointing.
ninosmp

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:59:29 PM

Changelly, are already gone around 30 hours without any response to my support requests and not even getting my coins. This is very sad and not serious. Transaction id: d04b6250c3fb. Have to say that after 15 minutes they got my transfer and their exchange step was done. During the rest of 29hours they did not do the transfer to my account/address, so far to  my address there is no evidence of transaction, not event unconfirmed!
ninjarobot

Activity: 761
Merit: 500

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:29:30 AM

Finally got my BTC from Changelly btw.  Cool It was the same as the stated amount during the exchange.

Same. Received after 3 days of silence. Happy I did not get scammed but won't be using their service until things improve.
taihip

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:53:53 PM

I can see the Changelly account on here has been online recently and no posts in this thread to update people on the situation.

Disappointing.

Congratulation! I am still waiting from 28 Dec 2017 (#8ab1139eff08), keep hope at them. I only used Changelly from the first time joining crypto space.
zhalvar

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:01:55 PM

Hi already 20 Days I am waiting for my Monero disbursement.
When I request to transfer to BTC Wallet, you are reasoned BTC is.
When I ask for a transfer to ETH Wallet, it still fails.
When I ask for the transfer to the XRP Wallet, you reasoned that there is a problem with XRP.
When I ask for a transfer to another Wallet, you ask for Hash, when I give Hash, my balance does not even come in.

What should I do?
Should I send spam to Changelly's Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Reddit, and Bitcointalk? or should I send spam on Twitter CEO Changelly (twitter.com/gladkos)?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.