Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:57:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LOC]UPDATE V1.4.5 OUT!! LOCO|Quark|PoW/PoS|HiPos|Masternodes|Tor[LOC][ANN]  (Read 88628 times)
megadestruct61

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:53:49 PM

OK! Noticed some weird things on this coin with staking. Some kinda good some I don't get.

I have multiple inputs from my mining from the pool being paid out ~ 10 LOCO each but they do vary in size from 8 to 13 and so far I have got ALL 16.42744 LOCO rewards for staking a block.  So there may be a minimum stake or something else going on.

Also instead of like most coins it does not seem inputs are split upon staking.  So my ~10 input +16 stake is now a 24 loco single input without me having to combine it!

scan your location for residual traces of anyon particles.
then once again verify 10 + 16 = 24
 Cool
stake is % of tx weight, not amount,
maybe some magic powers made all tx-es to stake at equal weight

Opps when I made that post I was looking at my first 8 loco input so it should have been 8+16.42744 = ~24 LOCO input.  But what I am saying is still valid and 2 fold.

I know what OP stays but its not working as a direct % of stake since both my first 8.3 loco input and my 10.1 loco input have staked +16.42744 so maybe there is a minimum stake or something.

https://imgur.com/abmG8Zi
3worlduser

Activity: 306

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:10:04 AM

wow that was a long and big announcement, staking is working good so far

Sorry mate but I have been away at my parents with my kids as I'm going through issues and I left the wallet open on my pc at home without realising as my mind is everywhere, I told all on saturday about this then I check the thread just as I managed to get some free time and everybody is firing all cylinders at me for no reason as far as I'm concerned And as I stated just

I WILL BURN ALL STAKED COINS IF YOU PEOPLE WANT ME TO

Dude not everybody thinks you are a scammer, there is still a lot of thinks that can be done to save LOCO,
- Why burn the coins? you could arrange some type of give away or bountys.
- What is wrong with the stakes 6 hours? 1440 confirmations? I just don't get it.
- You can relaunch LOCO and swap the existing coins.

Fix your personal business, that is the most important, then come and fix LOCO.

Well thank you for that.
Bit late as I have now burnt the coins.
You have to wait for full maturity (I will also look at this when I can)
No relaunch needed all will get done plus more once I have the time to do so

LOL, yep a little late, now chill out no matter how much transparent you try to do thinks, there always will be people calling you a scammer, but we have no way to prove nothing so we can be all day discussing conspiracy theories of how are you planing to scam us or you can be all day trying to explain that you are really in a bad personal moment, and in the end we will get nothing, when we putt money in a project we are betting for a DEV, for the concept, for whatever reason we can have, but in the end is just a bet we will never know for sure how is it going to end, so we won't get instant profit from the HI-POS ok, but the blockchain keeps moving, so lets behave like grown ups.

BTW there are instruction to compile the coin in linux, I just keep getting secp256k1 errors (yes I'm a newbie)

did u build secp?u need to build it first
 if yes go to the folder and type lsconfig

sorry dude I missed your message, thanks anyway for your help

linux mint 17.3 cinnamon and ubuntu server 14.04 LTS, also I tried to compile secp256k1 with the autogen.sh file inside the default  folder in the src directory with no error in the console output, then when compiling the coin livmemenv.a can't find -lsecp256k1 (this is on linux mint)

Is your Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit or 32 bit?

PS: Have you changed the permissions on the build_detect_platform file? You have to go to yoursourcelocation/Loco/src/leveldb and execute sudo chmod +x build_detect_platform. After this try to build again.

Both OS are 64 bits and yes I changed permissions on build_detect_platform (I saw you tell this to the guy from Novaexchange in this same thread), the problem with compiling was that I was missing "sudo make install" at the end of the secp256k1 compiling, now I could compile the coin but when I try to run the daemon I get

Code:
./locod: error while loading shared libraries: libsecp256k1.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I'm compiling in mint because is more friendly for me, the idea is after know the process take it to the VM with ubuntu server so I can setup a node in mi local network, and keep experimenting, I already did this with some cryptonote forks, but know I wanted to do it with loko to learn how to mount a block explorer

A quick hack on your Ubuntu is to execute sudo cp /usr/local/lib/libsecp* /usr/lib then run ./locod again. Maybe it will work on the Mint as well.

Your binary is dynamically compiled and it cannot find the libsecp256k1 dependencies. You have one of 3 options:

1. Do the quick hack above and copy the dependencies from where it was installed to a generic default library
2. Create a path to where the libraries can be found
3. Compile the binary statically. You can do this with sudo make STATIC=1 -f makefile.unix. The required libraries will then be coded into the binary and it will not look for them during run-time. The file becomes roughly double in size.

sudo cp /usr/local/lib/libsecp* /usr/lib did the trick instantly (in mint), now I'll try the other options, to finally move to ubuntu server, thank you very much you save me a lot of time.

philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:37:22 AM

Is there a block explorer yet and is it possible to try and get this on yobit?
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 01:37:00 AM

GUYS seriously what the fuck Huh?

stakes was by accident I WILL BURN THEM IF YOU WANT ME TO I have been staying at my parents with my kids so PISS OFF With that he took us for a ride shit, I have closed the wallet altogether which was also a node So you cannot complain now.

I TOLD YOU ALL ON MY LAST POST I HAVE SERIOUS ISSUES OUTSIDE OF CRYPTO. ARE THEY SORTED NO Is It Getting There well I'm gonna make sure it does.

I have the next update ready and for comparing me to half of those other coins well yea we will see won't we when I get back into it. Now you bring ZNP into which i have not even released yet  Huh

What the Fuck like really I just don't even know what to say.

There is Only two people i associate with on here who know the Actual reason and why my priorities have changed.

I'm not here to fuck you about or mug you off just bloody wait please like honestly.

hahaha ...

and what did you expect mate? ...

a bouqet of roses with a get well wish? ... this is crypto - and there is little anyone can do about it ...

have you forgotten the previous work and crap fight that went on with the previous coin nightz? ...

dejavu much? ...

deal with what you need to deal with - and dont abuse - they are just being the crypto community that they always have been ... klassje came out mentioned that he has personally spoke to you about the issues and posted also - in an attempt to elay any issues that may arise - and did that work also? ... not in the slightest ...

greedyjohn has been posting also - did that work? ... not in the slightest ...

o yes - and YOU posted the reason also ... how did that go for you? ... Wink ...

why do you think i havent posted that i have actually worked on a previous coin WITH you ( as much as i complained about teamwork then also ) - and mentioned how reliable you are with your dev work and focus? ... why do you think i never mentioned anything about that? ... maybe because that wouldnt work either? ...

industries as flaky as crypto is - will ALWAYS slam the dev first - THEN the code - THEN themselves for joining a 'shitcoin' community ... NEVER the other way around ... thats the way it works here mate ... dont get too upset with it ...

i have ALWAYS said that family comes first - no matter what ... so no one has an argument they can present to me if anything does happen ... unfortunately for you - it happened at the launch of a coin that YOU have been working long and hard on ...

the majority of community members do NOT know where you have your fingers and what pies - and how much dev work you do for eveyone else ... thats why there is little faith in you and your work ...

so dont worry too much about it mate - your work ( and coins ) will prove their worth - so you wont have to tell anyone to nick off ... the coins will do that for you Wink ...

just focus on fixing your personal stuff first ... whether we ( community that is ) believe you are telling the truth or not ... just do it mate ...

my offer for help is still open ... all you need to do is ask / accept ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
Tmdz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:38:22 AM

Thats the bad thing about the alt section is there are just so many cry baby's on here.  The people posting just want to bitch when something unexpected happens and they refuse to accept the risks that are  known about alts.

There were people talking about how much money the dev was going to make but at the same time bitching there is no volume so its impossible to even trade.
Anyone can see that contradiction.  The reality is the cry babys end up hurting the coin by bitching so much and if the dev comes back it becomes that much harder to clear the air.  The other possibility is they are creating FUD in hopes people will stop mining, dump coins mega cheap so they can swoop them up in speculation that the dev will come back and resume the project.

I would not take any of it personal.
bitman008

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:25:05 AM

when i am solo mining this coin,why it keeps rejecting? Sad Sad

crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 03:32:06 AM

because the blocks you are generating are alreading generated elsewhere and have been submitted to the blockchain before your one is ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
philakone

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:45:53 AM

GUYS seriously what the fuck Huh?

stakes was by accident I WILL BURN THEM IF YOU WANT ME TO I have been staying at my parents with my kids so PISS OFF With that he took us for a ride shit, I have closed the wallet altogether which was also a node So you cannot complain now.

I TOLD YOU ALL ON MY LAST POST I HAVE SERIOUS ISSUES OUTSIDE OF CRYPTO. ARE THEY SORTED NO Is It Getting There well I'm gonna make sure it does.

I have the next update ready and for comparing me to half of those other coins well yea we will see won't we when I get back into it. Now you bring ZNP into which i have not even released yet  Huh

Just take care of your personal situation and don't forget about us too. We need you Nightz. Going through family stuff sux, but remember that life doesn't take a back seat ever and in fact, it might even be good to keep yourself occupied and mind busy while working on this LOCO project.

Emotions are running high still because it's about money. Don't take it personal. People have put in hundreds of dollars into hash power and think of it from their perspective. Despite you having life to deal with, to some people or most, it doesn't matter to them. Because of you and you alone, they've invested time and money, lots of money, into LOCO and it's back firing now because you can't dedicate more time than you could.

So don't expect any sympathy from a lot of people. YOU are the reason they invested in LOCO and YOU can be the reason it fails, which means that these people who've invested money, are no doubt going to be upset because you cost them money and no one else.

Do what you need to do and keep us up to date. Just don't "punish" the majority of people here because a few dipshit pushed your buttons a little too hard.

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:55:19 AM

I know what OP stays but its not working as a direct % of stake since both my first 8.3 loco input and my 10.1 loco input have staked +16.42744 so maybe there is a minimum stake or something.

https://imgur.com/abmG8Zi

if you dl'd wallet from here - please provide exact size of your Loco-qt.exe.
mine is 29,613,056

The correct question to ask is to post the output of a one-way hash function of the binary. On linux that would be the output of eg. sha256sum Loco-qt.
This can be compared the one-way hash output of the official binary. In addition, when a file is uploaded to www.virustotal.com it automatically calculates a one-way hash of the file and this hash also needs to correspond to the binary on your system and completes the triad. You can get the sha256 hash on virustotal at the top part of the screen where the results are displayed or in the URL to the scan result.

The reason for this is that if one-way hash outputs are the same, it means that the binary has maintained its integrity and no unauthorized changes were made to the file. The addition of code, malicious or not (even if it is just one bit) will give a completely different one-way hash output. Comparing size of a file gives a false sense of assurance.
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:06:03 AM

i don't need hashes, only size, it's pretty simple, and it's not about virus

I am sure you have heard it previously - size does not matter  Grin
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:24:54 AM

i don't need hashes, only size, it's pretty simple, and it's not about virus

I am sure you have heard it previously - size does not matter  Grin

pal, sorry for my french, but you dont' have a clue why i need it and still comment so much

It does not matter why you need a file size. You cannot get a file size by just looking at the number displayed. It gives you as much assurance as relying on the scanned picture of a wet signature on an electronic document and thinking that it has any weight of representing the signature of any of the parties even though it may appear that way.   Cheesy
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:01:16 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 09:16:35 AM by jc12345

One if these:
1. You are on a forked chain. The network will reach consensus that your submissions are invalid and reject what you send.
2. Your latency is too high, typically caused by mining over wifi or if there is something that is causing a delay with your network packets. It could be for example that you have a lot of noise or a last mile issue, causing that when you sumit a result that someone elses result is received and accepted by the network first and yours are rejected.
3. Some other technical mixup in your wallet.dat folder.
4. A low resource situation. You might be running other resource intensive applications on the same PC with your mining wallet. This could cause that the PC struggles with processing found blocks and submitting late.

Solutions:

1 and 3. Delete everything in the folder where your wallet.dat is except your wallet.dat and Loco.conf and re-sync your wallet.
2. Check your ping response with a utility like traceroute or speedtest.net and make sure it is low, at least <50, preferrably <20. If on wifi switch to fixed line or else have your line checked out by a technitian.
4. Close other apps and/or restart your PC with the mining wallet on.
philakone

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:12:47 AM

so sad I didn't stake twice when it was 275%. but i'm going to stake twice for the 205%.

How much LOCO do you guys have and when are some people planning on putting them on novaexchange?

I'm on the fence about holding them and letting them stake further because maybe they'll have no value since there's a lack of exchange / market for it right now.

What do you guys think?
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:21:23 AM

so sad I didn't stake twice when it was 275%. but i'm going to stake twice for the 205%.

How much LOCO do you guys have and when are some people planning on putting them on novaexchange?

I'm on the fence about holding them and letting them stake further because maybe they'll have no value since there's a lack of exchange / market for it right now.

What do you guys think?

Normally I would recommend exiting early on a hipos coin, however with this one there is the masternode dynamic that is also at play. Then there is also the fact that hipos tranches are just 2500 blocks. I think it would be good to keep enough for one masternode and "redistribute" the rest.

When Nightz is a happy man again, he will probably return with new fire. At least he can code himself which is more than what can be said about 99% of the other coins.
philakone

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:29:53 AM

If anyone wants to purchase 5,725 LOCO from me, let me know and maybe we can work something out.
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:45:07 PM

just checked small tx staking - can't confirm minimum weight limit, it's staked after 1470 confs with weight=3+.
can't imagine what makes megadestruct61's wallet stake every tx exactly at weight=6.
unless he has some special wallet version (club edition  Grin)

Staked coins for Loco mature after 200 blocks after which they become available for use. For staking purposes however, coins mature only after 1440 blocks after which the weight start to increase.

Code:
uint64_t CWallet::GetStakeWeight() const
{
    // Choose coins to use
    int64_t nBalance = GetBalance();

if (nBalance <= nReserveBalance)
        return 0;

vector<const CWalletTx*> vwtxPrev;

set<pair<const CWalletTx*,unsigned int> > setCoins;
    int64_t nValueIn = 0;

if (!SelectCoinsForStaking(nBalance - nReserveBalance, GetTime(), setCoins, nValueIn))
        return 0;

if (setCoins.empty())
        return 0;

uint64_t nWeight = 0;

int64_t nCurrentTime = GetTime();
    CTxDB txdb("r");

LOCK2(cs_main, cs_wallet);
    int nStakeMinConfirmations = 0;

nStakeMinConfirmations = 1440;

BOOST_FOREACH(PAIRTYPE(const CWalletTx*, unsigned int) pcoin, setCoins)
    {
        CTxIndex txindex;
        if (pcoin.first->GetDepthInMainChain() >= nStakeMinConfirmations)
            nWeight += pcoin.first->vout[pcoin.second].nValue;
    }

return nWeight;
}

and

Code:
// ppcoin: total coin age spent in transaction, in the unit of coin-days.
// Only those coins meeting minimum age requirement counts. As those
// transactions not in main chain are not currently indexed so we
// might not find out about their coin age. Older transactions are
// guaranteed to be in main chain by sync-checkpoint. This rule is
// introduced to help nodes establish a consistent view of the coin
// age (trust score) of competing branches.
bool CTransaction::GetCoinAge(CTxDB& txdb, const CBlockIndex* pindexPrev, uint64_t& nCoinAge) const
{
    CBigNum bnCentSecond = 0;  // coin age in the unit of cent-seconds
    nCoinAge = 0;

if (IsCoinBase())
        return true;

BOOST_FOREACH(const CTxIn& txin, vin)
    {
        // First try finding the previous transaction in database
        CTransaction txPrev;
        CTxIndex txindex;
        if (!txPrev.ReadFromDisk(txdb, txin.prevout, txindex))
            continue;  // previous transaction not in main chain
        if (nTime < txPrev.nTime)
            return false;  // Transaction timestamp violation

int nSpendDepth;

if (IsConfirmedInNPrevBlocks(txindex, pindexPrev, nStakeMinConfirmations - 1, nSpendDepth))
        {
            LogPrint("coinage", "coin age skip nSpendDepth=%d\n", nSpendDepth + 1);
            continue; // only count coins meeting min confirmations requirement
        }

int64_t nValueIn = txPrev.vout[txin.prevout.n].nValue;
        bnCentSecond += CBigNum(nValueIn) * (nTime-txPrev.nTime) / CENT;

LogPrint("coinage", "coin age nValueIn=%d nTimeDiff=%d bnCentSecond=%s\n", nValueIn, nTime - txPrev.nTime, bnCentSecond.ToString());
    }

CBigNum bnCoinDay = bnCentSecond * CENT / COIN / (24 * 60 * 60);
    LogPrint("coinage", "coin age bnCoinDay=%s\n", bnCoinDay.ToString());
    nCoinAge = bnCoinDay.getuint64();
    return true;
}

and

Code:
void CWallet::AvailableCoinsForStaking(vector<COutput>& vCoins, unsigned int nSpendTime) const
{
    vCoins.clear();

{
        LOCK2(cs_main, cs_wallet);
        for (map<uint256, CWalletTx>::const_iterator it = mapWallet.begin(); it != mapWallet.end(); ++it)
        {
            const CWalletTx* pcoin = &(*it).second;

int nDepth = pcoin->GetDepthInMainChain();
            if (nDepth < 1)
                continue;

if (nDepth < nStakeMinConfirmations)
            {
                continue;
            }    
            else
            {
            // Filtering by tx timestamp instead of block timestamp may give false positives but never false negatives
            if (pcoin->nTime + nStakeMinAge > nSpendTime)
               continue;
            }

if (pcoin->GetBlocksToMaturity() > 0)
                continue;

for (unsigned int i = 0; i < pcoin->vout.size(); i++)
                if (!(pcoin->IsSpent(i)) && IsMine(pcoin->vout[i]) && pcoin->vout[i].nValue >= nMinimumInputValue)
                    vCoins.push_back(COutput(pcoin, i, nDepth, true));
        }
    }
}
Nik4691

Activity: 352

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:50:48 PM

My wallet keeps trying to find a node and when it finds it disconnects immediately.
The .conf file is OK, I even add the suprnova. node, but it keeps to disconnect immediately. Number of connections changes instantly to 0-1-2-0 but nothing stable.
Windows 7 x64.
kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:58:15 PM

My wallet keeps trying to find a node and when it finds it disconnects immediately.
The .conf file is OK, I even add the suprnova. node, but it keeps to disconnect immediately. Number of connections changes instantly to 0-1-2-0 but nothing stable.
Windows 7 x64.
have you tried this?

create a shortcut of the wallet, right click on the shortcut and select Properties. In the target field add this to the end -seednode=node03.novaexchange.com:8057

Apply, close and launch through the shortcut

it worked for me, after a while i got about 11 connections
bumbacoin
Legendary

Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:11:32 PM

it's quite amazing how fast the money supply goes up Cheesy it's good hi_pos will not go on forever Wink

"blocks" : 7136,
"moneysupply" : 133517.21490000,

Money supply will be slightly less than 27,800 LOC at block 5,000, when POS is supposed to commence.

"blocks" : 8879,
"moneysupply" : 279562.07977000,

, and blocks are cruising along.
1700 or so in about 16 hours. (ideally meant to be about 28 hours)

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
Nik4691

Activity: 352

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:27:23 PM

Windows 7 x64.
have you tried this?

create a shortcut of the wallet, right click on the shortcut and select Properties. In the target field add this to the end -seednode=node03.novaexchange.com:8057

Apply, close and launch through the shortcut

it worked for me, after a while i got about 11 connections
Thanks  Smiley
I add addnode=node03.novaexchange.com:8057 in the .conf file and worked after a while.
Still 1 node though... The other nodes come and go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: