Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:26:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: I personaly assess that  (Voting closed: July 24, 2016, 06:04:32 PM)
Shelby is indeed very smart and above most here - 34 (34%)
Shelby is indeed very smart but often wrong - 11 (11%)
Shelby would like to be smart but he isn't - 9 (9%)
Shelby is just average but acts very smart - 7 (7%)
Shelby is actually not smart - 9 (9%)
Shelby might be smart or not, why would I care - 3 (3%)
Shelby might be Satoshi Nakamoto - 10 (10%)
Shut the fork up and leave me alone with Shelby - 2 (2%)
Shit, the voting options suck - 15 (15%)
Total Voters: 100

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shelᖚy (TPTB_need_war) Psychoanalysis. Smartest Man in the Altcoin Discussions?  (Read 8806 times)
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:27:49 PM

Even so, this thread is pointless. Anyone who has read his posts from the start will know.

1. he is smarter than most

Being able to assess this u must obviously be very, very smart as well.

~CfA~

That is not the only logical explanation.

oh! well one could certainly believe hes a talker with average IQ but u are saying that he IS above average here, and very smart indeed. actually in the top 0.01% according to ur evaluation. being able to say this means that u do understand his postings at a level that goes beyond just thinking that hes smart. however thats not so important now. This thread is about the 'why, what and where' of Shelby, TPTB_need_war.

thank u for ur valuable opinion and contribution, cryptohunter!

~CfA~

Being in the top 1% of altcoin posters might not be quite the compliment you think it is ...
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:30:22 PM

I voted, "Shelby is actually not smart".

U dont quite believe that tho

~CfA~

I actually do. If I was smart, I would never have posted in this forum starting in 2013. My life would have been much better.

Smart or not, your definitely trending towards insane if after realizing this you keep posting hoping that the outcome will change.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:35:52 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2016, 09:37:15 PM by cryptohunter

Even so, this thread is pointless. Anyone who has read his posts from the start will know.

1. he is smarter than most

Being able to assess this u must obviously be very, very smart as well.

~CfA~

That is not the only logical explanation.

oh! well one could certainly think hes a talker with average IQ,
but u are saying that he IS above average here, and very smart indeed. actually in the top 0.01% according to ur evaluation.

being able to say this means that u do understand his postings at a level that goes beyond just thinking that hes smart.

however thats not so important now. This thread is about the 'why, what and where' of Shelby, TPTB_need_war.

thank u for ur valuable opinion and contribution, cryptohunter!

~CfA~

There are other possibilities/explanations as I have said. Hence why this forum needs peer reviews on all devs and project leaders. Even then it would come down to probability and faith. If you are not smart enough to personally digest a concept and verify it then you are at the mercy of others who are able to. It is then a matter of how much faith you have in them and how probable it is that they are all colluding or have motive to.

You are of course correct though that if every person is reliant upon their own "smartness" to verify anothers "smart level" scored against the average "smart level" on this board. Then the poll obviously becomes worthless unless everyone here is = or greater in "smartness" with regards tptb and the average poster?
Else how could you know for sure.

May as well just ask do you like him or not? the smartness part might as well be removed.

From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:19:09 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2016, 09:25:18 PM by From Above

May as well just ask do you like him or not? the smartness part might as well be removed.

sure thang, but I for one don't wanna know if ppl like him or not. thats totally arbitrary.
with Shelᖚy, it is all about intelligence. Hence I can't remove the smartness part: this is what it's all about.

Let me sum this all up with a nifty quote or two
you simply lack sufficient IQ
You don't even comprehend what I wrote. It is far above your abstraction capacity.

~CfA~

Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 08:19:16 PM

I've got quite a bit of respect for TPTB, despite us clashing heads sometimes and his sometimes crazy behavior!

He's a smart guy for sure, but he's not always right.  No human is always right though, everyone makes mistakes even the greatest minds in history, but thats ok because it enables you to learn.

With that in mind though, I would consider him to be as capable as any of the top minds in crypto, I just wish he would stop bloody posting endlessly and do it Smiley

From Above (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:21:13 PM

With that in mind though, I would consider him to be as capable as any of the top minds in crypto, I just wish he would stop bloody posting endlessly and do it Smiley

Thank you for ur contribution! what are some of these top minds in crypto that Shelby can compete with?

~CfA~

Fuserleer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 08:29:46 PM

Thank you for ur contribution! what are some of these top minds in crypto that Shelby can compete with?

~CfA~

The usual suspects really; Buterin, Maxwell, Andresen, King, Satoshi (can of worms? lol), etc

Whether anyone has the patience to work with him is another matter Smiley But, if he can focus, work on his people skills or even do it solo, I do think he would produce something quite spectacular.

IMO TPTB is a rough diamond, you're gunna cut your fingers to bits handling him, but if you can persevere, you might just end up with something sparkly.

From Above (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:39:00 PM

~CfA~

The usual suspects really; Buterin, Maxwell, Andresen, King, Satoshi (can of worms? lol), etc

Whether anyone has the patience to work with him is another matter Smiley But, if he can focus, work on his people skills or even do it solo, I do think he would produce something quite spectacular.

IMO TPTB is a rough diamond, you're gunna cut your fingers to bits handling him, but if you can persevere, you might just end up with something sparkly.

wow, very interesting! a VERY high appraisal.

but why the if and would's.  u're basically saying he lacks something which holds back his potential ?  

Shelby! Can you produce something sparkly and spectacular?

~CfA~

TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:42:52 PM

First block chain that provably has 1 million unique daily users wins.

Deal or no deal?

When trying to achieve something like that, it is a big risk. All your hard effort might flop. So of course most people would prefer something more immediate and more controllable such as an ICO.

All I can say is I try to find something I enjoy working on which feels exciting. I am not any of those other people, because I am myself, unique and flawed as the person I am.

I don't respect these ICOs, and I didn't scream when ETH did theirs because it was apparently done with legal counsel (although I still don't agree that they think they can side skirt regulations against selling to non-accredited US investors). They are those who are afraid to risk it all for greatness. And so they make a silly thread like this.

Fuserleer those are some kinds words.

Okay everyone back to your regularly scheduled ICO programming. Nothing more to see here. Goodnight.

Fuserleer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 08:44:45 PM

~CfA~

wow, very interesting! a VERY high appraisal.

but why the if and would's.  u're basically saying he lacks something which holds back his potential ?  

Shelby! Can you produce something sparkly and spectacular?

~CfA~

Well hes got the potential for sure, praise where it's due.

But I think its pretty obvious that he has focus issues, some of which are of course related to his ill health, but the main issue IMO is that he will spend hours per day on here arguing some trivial point instead of just walking away and getting on with things.

I've had many people tell me that what I'm doing with eMunie isn't possible, instead of spending hours per day arguing with them on a forum trying to convince them, I've gone away and done it.  I'm nearly there and the proof will be in the pudding.

Bottom line, in the time that TPTB has been on here saying hes going to create a game changer, I've gone and potentially made it....make of that what you will.

Look, I don't wanna bust on the guy, quite the opposite, I know he could do something great and it frustrates me that he isn't focusing more on it where needed.

Fuserleer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 08:47:27 PM

First block chain that provably has 1 million unique daily users wins.

Deal or no deal?

When trying to achieve something like that, it is a big risk. All your hard effort might flop. So of course most people would prefer something more immediate and more controllable such as an ICO.

All I can say is I try to find something I enjoy working on which feels exciting.

I don't respect these ICOs. They are those who are afraid risk it all for greatness. And so they make a silly thread like this.

Fuserleer those are some kinds words.

Okay everyone back to your regularly scheduled ICO programming. Nothing more to see here. Goodnight.

You're welcome Smiley  

Please don't take any of my "negative" comments too much to heart, I'm not trying to grind you down or belittle you, just providing a full picture.

From Above (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:49:55 PM

fuseleer, thank u very much for providing this very nuanced view.  it helps me a lot to gain a less onesided perspective.

~CfA~

TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:50:05 PM

There are no negative comments. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and some of the opinions I agree with. Now my Backspace key died, so something needs to change!

obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:50:46 PM

I've been here since april 2013, not posting much, just reading a lot...

I have definitely learned the most from TPTB, in my opinion he is the most valuable member on the board by far...

TLDR: that guy is one smart MOFO
From Above (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:51:53 PM

I have definitely learned the most from TPTB, in my opinion he is the most valuable member on the board by far...

the votes so far do reflect a smilar opinion indeed

~CfA~

Fuserleer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 08:57:22 PM

I want to make a point here that no one realizes; you (and others) have learned a lot, because he is so willing to post and talk (and educate in his own way), but it comes at the cost of progress for him on his project.

I'm not sure if he sees that.  Early on I found myself posting here a LOT, but I quickly noticed that my productivity had dropped, so I stopped posting, and productivity went back up.  

Problem.....its hard to maintain a balance, the more you post, the more threads to keep up with so the more you post.....rinse, repeat.  Best way is to just cut off completely until such a time where you can afford the time cost.

Fuserleer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 08:59:53 PM

fuseleer, thank u very much for providing this very nuanced view.  it helps me a lot to gain a less onesided perspective.

~CfA~

No problem, hes achieved this Marmite persona where everyone either thinks he's a genius or insane, and nothing in between Smiley  So if I can help to balance that back out even a little, then cool!

VultureFund

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:08:18 PM

No possible doubt Shelᖚy is the smartest Man here. Absolutely no doubt his IQ is over 150.

The strange thing about him is that he's an EXTROVERTED GENIOUS, and it's very difficult for these two words to coexist in harmony:

As any other genious, Shelᖚy doesn't care and hates vulgar things from "inferior" people (althought he doesn't say it in public).

The "problem" is that he has an extroverted nature: he needs attention from others, he wants to share things with people, he needs appreciation from people.

And when this two concepts coexist together, the result is an individual as Shelᖚy: A genious that tries to communicate with other people but most times cannot do it because of the notorious "level" difference. Then, when he cannot communicate the way he would like to, he starts getting attention by "trolling" vulgar people (he basically tells them how idiot and wrong they are, with solid arguments).

The question is how is possible for Shelᖚy to be happy (in the sense of spiritual happiness).

The project he's working on pretends to fill this impossible spirit he has. He wants to create a thing that changes millions of people, and he wants to be recognized for it. That's all.

BUT Shelᖚy, you cannot do it alone, even if you have a +300 IQ. To be truly recognized, you must get people into your cause.

WHAT IS YOUR CAUSE?

Fuserleer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 09:10:43 PM

No possible doubt Shelᖚy is the smartest Man here. Absolutely no doubt his IQ is over 150.

The strange thing about him is that he's an EXTROVERTED GENIOUS, and it's very difficult for these two words to coexist in harmony:

As any other genious, Shelᖚy doesn't care and hates vulgar things from "inferior" people (althought he doesn't say it in public).

The "problem" is that he has an extroverted nature: he needs attention from others, he wants to share things with people, he needs appreciation from people.

And when this two concepts coexist together, the result is an individual as Shelᖚy: A genious that tries to communicate with other people but most times cannot do it because of the notorious "level" difference. Then, when he cannot communicate the way he would like to, he starts getting attention by "trolling" vulgar people (he basically tells them how idiot and wrong they are, with solid arguments).

The question is how is possible for Shelᖚy to be happy (in the sense of spiritual happiness).

The project he's working on pretends to fill this impossible spirit he has. He wants to create a thing that changes millions of people, and he wants to be recognized for it. That's all.

BUT Shelᖚy, you cannot do it alone, even if you have a +300 IQ. To be truly recognized, you must get people into your cause.

WHAT IS YOUR CAUSE?

Indeed, thats exactly on point.

Problem is, being a genius and producing nothing is the same as being dumb and producing nothing.  

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:42:43 PM

Nevertheless, off topic in this section, unless 'Shelby' is some new coin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: