Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:28:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin dropped to $1, what you do?  (Read 98133 times)
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:50:56 PM

cry all day long.i cant imagine how big is my losses would be if the price went on that. but im confident that bitcoin will never go on that price,

As long as there are still people who believe in bitcoin and collecting and using it, the chance of the price to drop that low or perish is small...The more the investors invest in it, the more they will have a hard time leaving bitcoin..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:11:20 PM

cry all day long.i cant imagine how big is my losses would be if the price went on that. but im confident that bitcoin will never go on that price,

As long as there are still people who believe in bitcoin and collecting and using it, the chance of the price to drop that low or perish is small...The more the investors invest in it, the more they will have a hard time leaving bitcoin..

Yeah bitcoin is here to survive for a long time and it will never fall that low in future, as bitcoin is in growing stage now and it will achieve new heights in coming years when it will find many more new users.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:11:32 PM

nothing to do,just find another work to do

Does it mean that your life relies on bitcoin only atm? If so, I suggest you to find other job as soon as possibk, only use bitcoin as your side income to pay some of your bills.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 10:30:01 PM

Who knows, but i think that i will try to work with other altcoins if they will worth. But i don't even think that bitcoin can drop to 1$ anyway, it must grow more  Grin

MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:29:53 PM

Who knows, but i think that i will try to work with other altcoins if they will worth. But i don't even think that bitcoin can drop to 1$ anyway, it must grow more  Grin
if the digital currency bitcoin class can go down very sharply to $ 1. how with its own state altcoin? is it worse than bitcoin? or survived and replace bitcoin? it depends on the user?
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:53:14 AM

I would stop immediately with using the bitcoin, if the bitcoin is falling back to the 100 dollar I already would maybe consider to sell my bitcoins to be honest.
I think the bitcoin is strong but if it falls it will fall hard right now.
yeah bitcoin is still very strong many users are located and live in bitcoin. of course many of them will never leave bitcoin. as long as they are in the bitcoin. bitcoin is still alive and will continue probably worth more than $100. the price depends on the number of users and the demand
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:25:57 AM

I would stop immediately with using the bitcoin, if the bitcoin is falling back to the 100 dollar I already would maybe consider to sell my bitcoins to be honest.
I think the bitcoin is strong but if it falls it will fall hard right now.
yeah bitcoin is still very strong many users are located and live in bitcoin. of course many of them will never leave bitcoin. as long as they are in the bitcoin. bitcoin is still alive and will continue probably worth more than $100. the price depends on the number of users and the demand

We will find more users in future for sure as bitcoin is still in its younger stage and needs some promotion and support from the people around it, once it is done it will achieve new heights in coming years.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:36:14 AM

You are right, we don't want bitcoin to dropped to that price which is only $1. That is a good idea to try working with altcoins.
But still altcoins were just always falling into dump unlike bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:03:41 AM

Interests in bitcoin and attention that it created makes price quite impossible to go that low. There are thousands of people, who consider that x is the price worth buying any amount.

yes bitcoin will never fall to $1, this is only an imagination. well, if it happens bitcoin will be immediately destroyed. but anyway I think it is impossible
That is quite bad but you never will know what is going to happen with the the currency but the chance is not that high that it can reach that low value.
And the most are hoping that the value is going to rise soon and that would be perfect, but it is hard to predict the currency.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:25:42 AM

Interests in bitcoin and attention that it created makes price quite impossible to go that low. There are thousands of people, who consider that x is the price worth buying any amount.

yes bitcoin will never fall to $1, this is only an imagination. well, if it happens bitcoin will be immediately destroyed. but anyway I think it is impossible
That is quite bad but you never will know what is going to happen with the the currency but the chance is not that high that it can reach that low value.
And the most are hoping that the value is going to rise soon and that would be perfect, but it is hard to predict the currency.
It would be bad I guess because something cannot be right if the price is that low. So first I would look up why the price is so low and then decide if it still would make sense to buy bitcoins.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:29:10 AM

It would be bad I guess because something cannot be right if the price is that low. So first I would look up why the price is so low and then decide if it still would make sense to buy bitcoins.

That price is simply impossible in future as bitcoin will rise more in future and no one expects that low price as bitcoin will be more popular and powerful in coming years.
BombayChicken

Activity: 269

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:15:57 AM

That's a stupid question what would everyone do when they have several coins left and the value
of it falls to 1 dollar. Of course everyone hold their coins and wait for the moment of increasing.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:33:03 AM

That's a stupid question what would everyone do when they have several coins left and the value
of it falls to 1 dollar. Of course everyone hold their coins and wait for the moment of increasing.

I do think that before we reach that point ( $1 ) everyone has already jump out of the boat..Big time collectors are the first one to notice changes in this community and the price..So probably small time players will be the one left.. Except if those investors really love bitcoin and not just the profit..That's just my opinion...  Smiley
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:35:24 AM

how with fear or trauma. maybe some people who feel that would not dare to take the risk of buying bitcoin at a low price though. and I think if the price has dropped to $ 1 then all future bitcoin had vanished. it happens when there are not many people who saved bitcoin
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:41:40 AM

It's possible this will happen later today, i would wait till 0.00001 to buy a whole bunch just for fun and take a scresnshot, afterwards we won't be able to use them anyway.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:18:38 PM

how with fear or trauma. maybe some people who feel that would not dare to take the risk of buying bitcoin at a low price though. and I think if the price has dropped to $ 1 then all future bitcoin had vanished. it happens when there are not many people who saved bitcoin

I have experience. when altcoins prices are in the price 40k sat, then a few weeks of the coin is dropped to 1 sat and the end of their scam and destroyed. is likely to be the same if it occurs to Bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:30:17 PM

even if it is impossible but if bitcoin price dropped to 1$ i will buy 100 btc and then wait for the price to grow because if that really happen it will be 100% controlled by btc holders

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
Penguen

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:33:20 PM

if bitcoin price dropped to 1$ i will buy 1000 btc and then wait for the price to grow. But its impossible. Dont believe this. this is scam.
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:37:26 PM

I am going to tear up me hairs from head hahaha. Well, honesly, there r really good ideas what to do in this case. So I'm gonna read what else other users will write and make myself prepared for such case, cause nobody knows how it's gonna be with bitcoin.
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:40:41 PM

if bitcoin price dropped to 1$ i will buy 1000 btc and then wait for the price to grow. But its impossible. Dont believe this. this is scam.

Yes bitcoin cannot fall that low in future, maximum it can fall to $350 nothing below then that and If it falls that low then many of us will buy maximum number of coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: