Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:55:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin dropped to $1, what you do?  (Read 98137 times)
Anon_7716

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:48:40 PM

i will buy as many bitcoin as i can. i know that the rate will increase after that very soon. and it is a not a permanent downfall.

But are you sure you want to do it..? . Because sometimes something can be Dropped until more due to something better than this. So if indeed you decide something should look something as well, so that you do not experience such great losses
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1126

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:05:50 PM

so far this recent small drop to $560 has proven that a lot of people are waiting for a drop to buy a lot of bitcoin by investing money in it, so i am sure if price could go that low to $1 a lot more will buy bitcoin so sooner before $1
I'm not sure there is people who brave enough to buy bitcoin when its price drop to $1, even I guess people will start to sell all of their bitcoin when its price hit $10.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:20:02 PM

I honestly would just sell my bitcoins for sure because if this happen I do not see a future anymore for the bitcoin to be honest.
It would be done with it for sure.
if bitcoin fell into the price was certainly not have a future anymore, though you might want to sell bitcoin at that price no one will buy it because in my view the price of $ 1 was equal to bitcoin is dead.

KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 06:02:24 PM

Yeah, Hope it won't happen like that. If happens We have to take that in positive way like buy more BTC by that time and sell it when the value goes up.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:05:36 PM

I honestly would just sell my bitcoins for sure because if this happen I do not see a future anymore for the bitcoin to be honest.
It would be done with it for sure.
if bitcoin fell into the price was certainly not have a future anymore, though you might want to sell bitcoin at that price no one will buy it because in my view the price of $ 1 was equal to bitcoin is dead.

Probably not, and it depends on who is holding majority of it, if majority of Bitcoin fell to those people who's intention is to put it back to mainstream, then i can say that it will be revived, though it might take sometime but hey, where does bitcoin price start? isn,t it less than a dollar?  And besides, people can  develop it further, integrating application that can be use by ordinary people.  Technology is improving so is Bitcoin Technology.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:15:33 PM

If bitcoin price would drop to one dollar i would spend more money to buy more and more bitcoins because my dream was to have xx-xxx bitcoin and why loosing this opportunity Tongue. I also would feel really bad if at that time my bitcoin will not be sold.
That's one of the best thing to do when the price go down to that. In that strategy we can be a millionaire in just a few couple of weeks or months depending if many users will also buy bitcoins as many as they can Grin. I think i will wait for that scenario to happen, it's giving more excitement than waiting for halving lol.

Lol, no i don't think it is exciting seeing bitcoin to worth a single dollar. I understand you but what is the meaning to hold lots of bitcoins when they worth less than a bitcoin today? Better less but high value rather than having lots of bitcoin with low/no value.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:16:20 PM

Yeah, Hope it won't happen like that. If happens We have to take that in positive way like buy more BTC by that time and sell it when the value goes up.

Yeah I will prefer to do the same I will buy as many coins that are affordable to me and save it for future, as I am confident that bitcoin will rise again in future.
nyteo

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:17:32 PM

question sounds impossible Cheesy
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:45:56 PM

I would instant buy some large amount of bitcoins to make some good money, the bitcoin will soon or later stand up again and than its time time make some profit.
bitcoincass

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 09:40:06 PM

Reminds me of 2009 lol, I would buy 1000 Bitcoins Smiley
genos

Activity: 574

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:10:55 PM

normally we try to buy more when bitcoin price goes down. because there is high chance of bitcoin price go high. so buying is obvious. but if bitcoin price goes down as 1$ and no chance for getting up, then I'll quit bitcoin.
I think when bitcoin price is dropped to 1$ it is always possible for getting up because if so many people want's bitcoin, the price will rise automatically.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:30:34 PM

I would instant buy some large amount of bitcoins to make some good money, the bitcoin will soon or later stand up again and than its time time make some profit.
yeah I would have done the same thing. may be an opportunity to buy many bitcoin at low prices. I will accept all the risks that exist when bitcoin dead. but I will buy many bitcoin while still alive

useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:32:49 PM

Reminds me of 2009 lol, I would buy 1000 Bitcoins Smiley
i think i would buy even more of bitcoins then because the price would grow a lot pretty soon i think

i would wait for a huge price increase i think and that would be really cool if i could make a lot of money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:49:09 PM

yeah I would have done the same thing. may be an opportunity to buy many bitcoin at low prices. I will accept all the risks that exist when bitcoin dead. but I will buy many bitcoin while still alive

If we buy at $1 price in bulk, then just imagine the profits that we will be making when it reaches to $100 or $200 price, and if you have 500 coins, you gonna be rich for sure.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:14:56 AM

If we buy at $1 price in bulk, then just imagine the profits that we will be making when it reaches to $100 or $200 price, and if you have 500 coins, you gonna be rich for sure.

Yeah but supply and demand again man, most sites won't sell you 200btc like that haha it would really take off but the issue being is that many sites dont have enough carried btc to be able to sell you that much money and personal trades would go off because nobody wants to sell at $1
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:53:28 AM

I honestly would not know what I would do, maybe I would sell but there will also be a chance that I would buy more to make money when the bitcoin increase again.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:12:46 AM

I honestly would not know what I would do, maybe I would sell but there will also be a chance that I would buy more to make money when the bitcoin increase again.

you can sell your gold, property etc. i think this is big chance to get bitcoin as much as possible.
i will buy $10000 then holding it for long term, because im sure bitcoin will comeback to $1000

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:30:53 AM

buying bitcoin is what i'm thinking,why don't spend just like 100$ to try a luck on bitcoin rather than buying luxurious food which could end up become shit at the end
yeah i think it's not a problem to pull out $ 100 just to buy bitcoin. no one knows whether bitcoin will live longer or die. if you die it means you are out of luck and you have to accept defeat for just $ 100
if you're lucky maybe you can become rich when bitcoin live again

I don't think that bitcoin can fall to $100 in future and if it falls that doesn't mean its an end of bitcoin, as we all know that bitcoin has potential to rise again in future.
There's really a possibility that if bitcoin fall below that price there's really a high chance it will be dead, as you're unlikely to see any coin fall almost 95% of it's current price and expect to rise again. It's clear  to see that it's slow dying.
Might be it is like possible April 1st. But if bitcoin dropped to 1$ in that day unfortunately some situation will be created that people wont be able to buy bitcoins on that day. And undoubtedly the day after that you will be seeing the value of bitcoin increasing.
renem

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:57:05 AM

I will buy bitcoin if it dropped 1$, but i am doubt about that because today bitcoin become famous and many people use bitcoin and if the price drops to $100 it's still possible, but I do not think that bitcoin will down to $1. This is likely to cause bad things. it makes sense. if so many people using bitcoin, maybe the price will come down. and if the price dropped to $ 1, maybe I will buy it and may also bitcoin become more readily available in large quantities
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:08:48 AM

I will buy bitcoin if it dropped 1$, but i am doubt about that because today bitcoin become famous and many people use bitcoin and if the price drops to $100 it's still possible, but I do not think that bitcoin will down to $1. This is likely to cause bad things. it makes sense. if so many people using bitcoin, maybe the price will come down. and if the price dropped to $ 1, maybe I will buy it and may also bitcoin become more readily available in large quantities

Exactly due to becoming popular worldwide, it is  impossible that  price will  decreases and reaches 1$.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: