Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:25:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin dropped to $1, what you do?  (Read 98137 times)
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:02:02 PM

I think it is not going to happen this but suppose if it drop to $1 than what would I will do, it is very simple I would like to buy thousands of bitcoins and for it I will use all my savings, I am quite sure bitcoin will moving to the moon very soon.
of course it will not happen, and even if it happens bitcoin prices would definitely go up very quickly. Well, if you buy a lot of bitcoin when its price dropped to $ 1, I think you'll be rich when the price goes up by height.

yeah even if it could go down to some low price like $1 then going to $2 is going to be the next step and it means 100% profit so i would make sure to buy as much as i can.

exactly that! you know how to look positively at something that a lot people will see as the failure of bitcoin. i would not even wait a micro second with buying at such price levels. i see profit everywhere.
One should always be optimistic. I am quite sure it wont go down to 1$. But if in case it does I would do the same, I will buy bitcoins as much as I can. I know I will be billionaire immediately after bitcoin bounce back to present price levels.

greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:32:04 PM

I think it is not going to happen this but suppose if it drop to $1 than what would I will do, it is very simple I would like to buy thousands of bitcoins and for it I will use all my savings, I am quite sure bitcoin will moving to the moon very soon.
of course it will not happen, and even if it happens bitcoin prices would definitely go up very quickly. Well, if you buy a lot of bitcoin when its price dropped to $ 1, I think you'll be rich when the price goes up by height.

yeah even if it could go down to some low price like $1 then going to $2 is going to be the next step and it means 100% profit so i would make sure to buy as much as i can.

exactly that! you know how to look positively at something that a lot people will see as the failure of bitcoin. i would not even wait a micro second with buying at such price levels. i see profit everywhere.
One should always be optimistic. I am quite sure it wont go down to 1$. But if in case it does I would do the same, I will buy bitcoins as much as I can. I know I will be billionaire immediately after bitcoin bounce back to present price levels.

Its very easy to say that I will buy as much as possible but in real life scenario if it falls that low you will be totally broken to see that price and you will hesitate in investing in it even if price is $1.
ripplehd

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:12:09 PM

Exactly what the title says.

If bitcoin dropped to the price of a dollar (which we hope it never will), what would you do? Buy more and hold, sell? Buy a promising altcoin like ETH?

I personally would buy more bitcoin.

probably hold the remaining coins that i have, but honestly i dont think bitcoin will survive if the price went that low specially
after this second halving, miners will just quit mining bitcoin because they`re not getting enough profit to pay for they`re bills
to continue mining. so i guess if bitcoin drop that low ill save my remaining btc as a remembrance of its legacy as the first the
and most successful cryptocurrency there is.
i think it shouldn't decrease to $1 there is a mass amount of people who use it already and just look at how many users are registered here on this forum its more than 100,000 and i'm quite sure everyone here has a wallet with at least a few coins in it. so to keep BTC at a peak level you need more miners, traders, and business owners to adhere to it. when that's happened then you won't have to worry about halving or anything alike and you'll carry on using BTC unanimously.

boyptc

Activity: 3024
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:26:54 PM

I will drop for ever  Grin and never trust them again

Why are going to do that? It is better if you are just going to buy a lot and going to save it again. Because many are going to buy again and take the chance out of it.
And when people tend to buy a lot the demand of it is going to be back again to normal.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:06:15 AM

I will drop for ever  Grin and never trust them again

Why are going to do that? It is better if you are just going to buy a lot and going to save it again. Because many are going to buy again and take the chance out of it.
And when people tend to buy a lot the demand of it is going to be back again to normal.
That's right why we need to abandon bitcoin because it just fall down to $1? I don't think so.

I agree that it's best to buy bitcoin and grab that chance to buy a lot of bitcoin and also save some money in the same time and most of the people will do also and surely the market will be active again and we slowly getting rich because we just bought bitcoin for just $1 per piece.
jossiel

Activity: 3010
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:29:38 AM

I will drop for ever  Grin and never trust them again

That's right why we need to abandon bitcoin because it just fall down to $1? I don't think so.

I agree that it's best to buy bitcoin and grab that chance to buy a lot of bitcoin and also save some money in the same time and most of the people will do also and surely the market will be active again and we slowly getting rich because we just bought bitcoin for just $1 per piece.

Yeah you are right guys, I'm going to do that also. And the opportunity is on that time and don't waste for the opportunity by that time.
And I will buy as long as my budget is going to suit it.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:32:18 AM

I will buy more and hold it till it increase its value again. But as early as now, I'm already trying the other crypto currency like Ethereum. You should have a back up. But I think, it is really impossible for Bitcoin to drop to 1$ if you will based on its performance now and I hope that it wont really happen.
jossiel

Activity: 3010
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:41:11 AM

I will buy more and hold it till it increase its value again. But as early as now, I'm already trying the other crypto currency like Ethereum. You should have a back up. But I think, it is really impossible for Bitcoin to drop to 1$ if you will based on its performance now and I hope that it wont really happen.

Because when we tend to buy again bitcoins by that time and we are really so many. The demand of bitcoin is going to increase again, tendency of it is the price of bitcoin is going to fluctuate higher again.
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:58:54 AM

if Bitcoin drop to $1 i will buy more bitcoin and keep it hold till then price going to increase because bitcoin get more increasing his price in the future .
erickkyut

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:03:49 AM

Because when we tend to buy again bitcoins by that time and we are really so many. The demand of bitcoin is going to increase again, tendency of it is the price of bitcoin is going to fluctuate higher again.

Yes. just apply the law of supply and demand. If the demand is high, the price will increase and if the supply is high, the price will decrease. I learned it from my Economics class during high school Cheesy It is really helpful for me nowadays. I'm thankful that I did not do any class cutting during those days Cheesy
Cusdonard

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:55:43 AM

if Bitcoin drop to $1 i will buy more bitcoin and keep it hold till then price going to increase because bitcoin get more increasing his price in the future .

The bitcoin price will not drop below $500 in the next few months unless there is a big bug in the SegWit.
erickkyut

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:16:54 AM

The bitcoin price will not drop below $500 in the next few months unless there is a big bug in the SegWit.

we cant conclude that yet. nothing is impossible. no one knows the future. anything can happen anytime just like with DAo and Ethereum. They got hacked then suddenly their value decreases in no time. We should always expect the unexpected and prepared ourselves for whatever might happen. I'm just hoping that the value of bitcoin will not decrease to 1$.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:27:43 AM

segwit is being tested right now and they are working on it on every angle so that it won't have any bugs. besides even if it had bugs it wouldn't cause a crash unless people spread FUD and the bug needs to be something huge and unfixable which is highly unlikely to happen.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
bennasilbuyukadamolucam

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:30:22 AM

I probably would buy BTC as much as I can. You never know what happens the price, There are a lot of things that effect BTC value on market.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:28:32 PM

I probably would buy BTC as much as I can. You never know what happens the price, There are a lot of things that effect BTC value on market.
I would do the same as you,and probably as anyone here.
The funny thing is that everybody say's that he will buy an insane amount of them,but im pretty sure that if it would really get down to 1$ not much ppl could buy a lot of them
I would sell my whole property and invest whole my life into bitcoin Cheesy
HellSpawn.

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:28:02 PM

I'll do what I always do HOLD until death, I only sell what I need to keep my body Alive. (Eat and Drink water) Tongue
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:36:58 PM

Exactly what the title says.

If bitcoin dropped to the price of a dollar (which we hope it never will), what would you do? Buy more and hold, sell? Buy a promising altcoin like ETH?

I personally would buy more bitcoin.

I do the same OP, I would buy more bitcoin when the price dropped. I'll take it as a BIG sale every time I see a drop of bitcoin price. It will then be a best buy for me! Smiley the way we see it and how we mind set on every price drop really matters, because some people do panic every drop and sell their bitcoins - for me it is not a wise move.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2772
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:59:11 PM

If there is nothing fundamentally wrong, I will hold my bitcoins. If there is root problem of bitcoin, I will not touch it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:27:15 PM

Yup. It is a little misleading to ask this question because there is nearly no chance of this happening at the moment, unless there is indeed something wrong in the segwit.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:04:07 PM

I believe i would invest around 200-500 dollars to get a good ammount of bitcoin, soo when the darkeness around it runs away i could make insane ammount or atleast to be able to tell the history of bitcoin to my family when i get older.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: