Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:24:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin dropped to $1, what you do?  (Read 98138 times)
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:36:30 AM

Many buyers and traders are  waiting for that of the bitcoin collapse to 1$. And there will be panic buying at least if such BTC and some traders make panic selling for their bitcoin . I'm also buying and store it and wait until the price of bitcoin getting higher. Because when it fell I knew the next happen is lifting the bitcoin price.
to me i think first it is not possible because bitcoin is now become such a stable currency but if it still fell down to 1$ i will certainly buy a lot of bitcoin, because hope that it price will certainly recover its previous position.

the propability of bitcoin fail to $1 is only 0.001% , the chance is very small but of course anything can happen, im miner of bitcoin the bitcoin diff raising everyday and the price very stable i think for miner today is bad day to mining bitcoin, because the chane to ROI need more than 1 year.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:17:06 AM

Exactly what the title says.

If bitcoin dropped to the price of a dollar (which we hope it never will), what would you do? Buy more and hold, sell? Buy a promising altcoin like ETH?

I personally would buy more bitcoin.
i cant think that this will happen, bitcoin is used by many peoples and i dont think that now it can go that low.
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:36:22 AM

If bitcoin dropped to the price of a dollar (which we hope it never will), what would you do? Buy more and hold, sell? Buy a promising altcoin like ETH?

i cant think that this will happen, bitcoin is used by many peoples and i dont think that now it can go that low.
yea, thats true bitcoin will not fall so faster, maybe in future can drop to 1$ but now it is not possible
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:44:50 AM

It is very hard to believe that this scenario is going to happen because as we can see what is happening now with bitcoin. But it is going to be better if we are going to be ready if this is going to happen. So that once it happens then you know what you are going to do and you are going to take the advantage of it.
It is ok to pepare for these because in future it will happen. But it can happen instantly of after 1 day.When this is going to happen it will be in a longer time
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:48:49 AM

i think this wouldn't happen why ? because we know that some country are not using bitcoin or in the short term bitcoin in their country are banned some people or investors are still using bitcoin or their always exchange their real money into bitcoin currency so that they can invest and they can easily grow money , some people are using bitcoin currency to gamble for their boredom
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:33:26 AM

Base on the question i will buy more bitcoin if that would happen but the percentage is 1% to be happen, as we can see the bitcoin is continue to be stronger digital currency and the value is continuous increasing.
boyptc

Activity: 3052
Merit: 681

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:38:00 AM

Base on the question i will buy more bitcoin if that would happen but the percentage is 1% to be happen, as we can see the bitcoin is continue to be stronger digital currency and the value is continuous increasing.

Me either I am going to buy a lot of bitcoins if the price of bitcoin is going to fall any time. Because as long as there are users and consumers for sure that small price is going to increase as the demand is going to become higher. Maybe I will just going to use my savings if the price is going to reach the smallest price with that amount of $1.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:44:49 AM

Me either I am going to buy a lot of bitcoins if the price of bitcoin is going to fall any time. Because as long as there are users and consumers for sure that small price is going to increase as the demand is going to become higher. Maybe I will just going to use my savings if the price is going to reach the smallest price with that amount of $1.

That is the surest thing I'll do, I'll keep on buying bitcoins when the price is going down up to $1.. This is my way of supporting bitcoin apart from potential earning big profits when it bounces back its price again to $1,000. Is it possible that it will reach to $1k a bitcoin? Smiley
TimmyQue

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:21:59 AM

That depends, If that happens with no apparent or clear cause "Something that could damage the system itself" I would probably buy tons of them and hold them for a price increase, This sometimes work even in stock market.
keaderza

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:56:38 AM

If the bitcoin still has some hope, I will buy a lot of the bitcoin if it drops to $1. although we most likely will not see that figure with the current indicators at least.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:48:17 PM

the fact is that Bitcoin would have a lot of trouble dropping that low.  the lower the price drops the more activity that will commence as others buy it up at a lower price, there is an economic function that will find a happy price for any variable commodity and that is the same for bitcoin, the price drops until the general public finds it attractive enough to buy and then it levels out and will even rise above that point, based on the new popularity.  BTC can never hit $1 per coin again, that simple

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:45:38 PM

It's can't be, but if someday i will see $1 dollar bitcoin, i will be very sad, cause one of my favorite currency is not expencive now, but i will get some for future anyway Wink

bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:18:32 PM

i don't think it will be worth to buy and hold if the price falls upto 1$ because there will no miner avalible in the network who can bear that much loss per block andits totally insane if anyone keep mining at that rate

Then why people buy alcoins and hold them? and altcoins also have miners, but why everybody screaming here so badly.
bitcoin price will never drop to 1$. and if drop by chance then bitcoin will still survive I am sure.

I do not think bitcoin will still survive if it dropped to one dollar. Bitcoin dropping that far just means there is no more support from users, no one is buying it already. Unless the cause of the drop is price manipulation of whales, then it is a different story. If it is just manipulated, then there is a high chance bitcoin will bounce back.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:11:17 PM

the fact is that Bitcoin would have a lot of trouble dropping that low.  the lower the price drops the more activity that will commence as others buy it up at a lower price, there is an economic function that will find a happy price for any variable commodity and that is the same for bitcoin, the price drops until the general public finds it attractive enough to buy and then it levels out and will even rise above that point, based on the new popularity.  BTC can never hit $1 per coin again, that simple

Be sure if bitcoin drops to 1 dollar, even with pump and dump game starts at bitcoin, it will be a sure that the interest around bitcoin will be over, soo investing our savings it will be a nightmare to handle. I would buy around 500 bitcoins and tell to my family about what bitcoin made and bringed to me, and what it were as well it will give an amazing history.
purebitco

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:18:30 PM

yea, thats true bitcoin will not fall so faster, maybe in future can drop to 1$ but now it is not possible
i hope that you are right, but when it comes to the price i think that nearly anything might be possible with it unfortunately

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:25:20 PM

i hope that you are right, but when it comes to the price i think that nearly anything might be possible with it unfortunately
Unless if all trading site are hack and hackers dump all his hack bitcoins.. we will see the price value will decrease fast if it will happen.. but i hope that those exchange will not hack in the future..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:53:36 PM

This will never happen, but in a theoretical scenario just for fun, I would buy at least 10000 out of it to be able to say that I hold 5 figures in my Bitcoin wallet.
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:56:00 PM

Never gona happen, and if it would happen I would buy 10 000 BTC be rich or be poor I don`t care
I always bought BTC on big drop and never was in mistake, let the ppl that talk bullshit talk it, you just use clear sense and do what they tell you not   Grin

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
sourris01

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:07:59 PM

I turn off my PC and going to zappare!!!
What am I going to do next your money no matter what. I am sure of one thing: if someday, for some reason, I lose everything, then again'll be able to succeed.
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:11:14 PM

This will never happen, but in a theoretical scenario just for fun, I would buy at least 10000 out of it to be able to say that I hold 5 figures in my Bitcoin wallet.

lol, and just think when the price of it after buy that amount reach to $1000, you will be millionaire, But I do not want the price to go back direction, no matter how much price is now, I will buy bitcoins as much as possible and will like that the price continue to rise.

Hire me for your campaign management
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: