Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:07:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IOTA] IOTA Speculation  (Read 171551 times)
Admiral_Bit

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:57:02 PM

Dear unprotected buyers. We are all in the same boat here. I know about the incentive to buy IOTA coins right now. Just don´t; the prices here are a complete ripoff. Think before you make decisions. There is a frenzy around the sellers.

IT IS ALL A RIGGED SCHEME!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:58:13 PM

he wrote wts 1TI for 95 btc or so just to get in the list.

Yes, Admiral said that selling 1 iota is not enough to get into the list.

EDIT: It has just hit me - "Admiral" is from "admire"!
tangleNinja

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:07:18 PM

Hello dear friend,

as of now i have managed to hold off most of the price scalpers on this forum. I have a proposal for you. If you like what i am doing, please send me some donation bitcoins to the following address:
1G9LKFTQRzN8PBaDwD4UVwEEKSMtdtm1eT

Its hard to hold off all the price scalpers but i will do it. If you happen to have a little change, just send it over; it will make a difference.

Kind regards

Your Admiral_Bit team

If you compile a list of all sellers with status and price I might actually send you some.
might.
Admiral_Bit

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:09:28 PM

Hello dear friend,

as of now i have managed to hold off most of the price scalpers on this forum. I have a proposal for you. If you like what i am doing, please send me some donation bitcoins to the following address:

Its hard to hold off all the price scalpers but i will do it. If you happen to have a little change, just send it over; it will make a difference.

Kind regards

Your Admiral_Bit team

If you compile a list of all sellers with status and price I might actually send you some.
might.

WTF is wrong with you? I never begged for donations. Is this some kind of seller scheme you are playing here? Isnt scalping other people enough; do you have to badmouth everyone around you?
thedufrane

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:16:04 PM

Hello dear friend,

Kind regards

Your Admiral_Bit team

might.

LOL Good stuff.
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:18:19 PM

Hello dear friend,

Kind regards

Your Admiral_Bit team

might.

Cute, now he's asking for donations.
Admiral_Bit

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:19:48 PM

Hello dear friend,

Kind regards

Your Admiral_Bit team

might.

Cute, now he's asking for donations.

i did not, this is made up shit from sellers
Admiral_Bit

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:24:01 PM

Ok, this just came in from a legal advisor. looking really bad for IOTA:

Its not from me:

Hello there,

ok, let´s do this my way...

i strongly oppose your statement in terms of "IOTA" not beeing a financial provider. You implemented a platform to invest a certain amount of crypto coins in exchange for a certain amount of crypto coins of a different kind.

This kind of transactional structure automatically implies a financial enterprise, either in a commercial or regulative understanding. All commercial applications or services which are provided from the U.S territory fall under the regulation of the FDIC.

Again id like to point out, that nowhere on the application account form it states that your investment is actually a donation. I think my point becomes more valid if i give you a few examples:

- The "Get started" button on the mainpage directly leads you to the IOTA application form
- After filling out all mandatory fields you can directly login into your account. There is not even an email verification implemented
- On the profiles you will find a button with the label "Invest". The click on the button will return a "BTC investment Address"
- The form part "Your Investement" shows you the label "Invested BTC"
- On the lower part of the page you will find a transaction overview which first column is named "Investor"

Nowhere during the application process i was asked to confirm any terms of use. Nowhere during the application process i was informed that my "Investment" is not refundable. I did not recieve a confirmation mail with the details of my profile setup. At no time during the application process i was forwarded to an information which could have lead me to the conclusion that my investment is actually a donation.

The IOTA investment process clearly lacks the verification and transparency stipulated by your financial regulators (especially if it is supposed to be regarded as a donation process).

With regard to the points stated above i will pursuit the following actions:

1. I will perform a screencap incl. timestamp of the IOTA application procedure for further evidence - Done
2. I will file a formal FDIC complaint with the motion to investigate the extend of IOTA´s financial and legal obligations
3. I will file an action for a declaratory judgment with the motion to refund all my investments during the IOTA ICO period

The last point will lead to a cost note from my lawyer which includes: 1. Filing the motion, 2. Translating the notion 3. Forward the notion to the U.S jurisdiction. The estimated fees lie around 2000 € and will forwarded to the IOTA team after it has been covered by my insurance company.

Please make no mistake; i have the money, the time and the intention to pull this through. If you are willing to resolve this without further legal implications, you know how to contact me. After proper account verification i will provide you with my BTC refund address. For your further reconsideration, no action will be filed until Monday, July the 18th end of business

Kind regards
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:25:26 PM

Hello dear friend,

Kind regards

Your Admiral_Bit team

might.

WTF is wrong with you? I never begged for donations. Is this some kind of seller scheme you are playing here? Isnt scalping other people enough; do you have to badmouth everyone around you?

Admiral_Bit you seem to confuse the price that is the result of supply and demand in the OTC market vs. a fair price. You seem to value the IOTA technology not that high. You indicate that the exchange price will be around 0,5 BTC per 100Giota.

But what do you think will be the fair price according to your own judgment? I mean buying at the exchanges at 0,5 btc per 100Giota might protect people from a loss compared to the OTC price. But what if the price plummets on exchanges even further then 0,5 btc. What are you going to say to the people who payed 0,5 btc (way too much) at the exchanges. What is your advice?

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Admiral_Bit

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:31:19 PM

Hello dear friend,

Kind regards

Your Admiral_Bit team

might.

Admiral_Bit you seem to confuse the price that is the result of supply and demand in the OTC market vs. a fair price. You seem to value the IOTA technology not that high. You indicate that the exchange price will be around 0,5 BTC per 100Giota.

But what do you think will be the fair price according to your own judgment? I mean buying at the exchanges at 0,5 btc per 100Giota might protect people from a loss compared to the OTC price. But what if the price plummets on exchanges even further then 0,5 btc. What are you going to say to the people who payed 0,5 btc (way too much) at the exchanges. What is your advice?

I never told anyone to buy @ 0,5 BTC / 100GIOTA. I just said; dont buy above that price. It is the limit which is dictated by all market rules; and i mean all of them...
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:45:34 PM

Its not from me:

Hello there,

i strongly oppose your statement in terms of "IOTA" not beeing a financial provider. You implemented a platform to invest a certain amount of crypto coins in exchange for a certain amount of crypto coins of a different kind.

This kind of transactional structure automatically implies a financial enterprise, either in a commercial or regulative understanding. All commercial applications or services which are provided from the U.S territory fall under the regulation of the FDIC.

Again id like to point out, that nowhere on the application account form it states that your investment is actually a donation. I think my point becomes more valid if i give you a few examples:

- The "Get started" button on the mainpage directly leads you to the IOTA application form
- After filling out all mandatory fields you can directly login into your account. There is not even an email verification implemented
- On the profiles you will find a button with the label "Invest". The click on the button will return a "BTC investment Address"
- On the lower part of the page you will find a transaction overview which first column is named "Investor"

Nowhere during the application process i was asked to confirm any terms of use. Nowhere during the application process i was informed that my "Investment" is not refundable. I did not recieve a confirmation mail with the details of my profile setup. At no time during the application process i was forwarded to an information which could have lead me to the conclusion that my investment is actually a donation.

The IOTA investment process clearly lacks the verification and transparency stipulated by your financial regulators (especially if it is supposed to be regarded as a donation process).

1. I will perform a screencap incl. timestamp of the IOTA application procedure for further evidence - Done
2. I will file a formal FDIC complaint with the motion to investigate the extend of IOTA´s financial and legal obligations
3. I will file an action for a declaratory judgment with the motion to refund all my investments during the IOTA ICO period

The last point will lead to a cost note from my lawyer which includes: 1. Filing the motion, 2. Translating the notion 3. Forward the notion to the U.S jurisdiction. The estimated fees lie around 2000 € and will forwarded to the IOTA team after it has been covered by my insurance company.

Please make no mistake; i have the money, the time and the intention to pull this through. If you are willing to resolve this without further legal implications, you know how to contact me. After proper account verification i will provide you with my BTC refund address. For your further reconsideration, no action will be filed until Monday, July the 18th end of business

Kind regards

Tell your imaginary 'legal advisor' to remember to feed you your subscription pills. End of truth

l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:49:16 PM

1 Ti for 50 BTC, or increments of 100 Gi @ 6 BTC each, escrow required.

Add me to the list please!  Grin

1 Ti for 50 BTC, or increments of 100 Gi @ 6 BTC each, escrow required.

Add me to the list too please!  Grin
Seccour (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004

Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:49:37 PM

Hello dear friend,

Kind regards

Your Admiral_Bit team

might.

You did but you delete your post just after (so bad that you deleted, that would have increase my good report rate ). This + your false quote from someone from one of all the US shit. Damn you must have a sad life to spend your time like that.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:51:30 PM

i did not, this is made up shit from sellers

Wanna bet on that? I can provide an irrefutable proof that you did post and then deleted that quoted message.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:58:23 PM

Its not from me:

Hello there,

Kind regards

And now compare to this:

I have reconsidered and would like to reclaim my invested bitcoins. What is the process here? Can a rise admin please advise...

Legal reminder
I am acting in accordance with my local distance selling act. If my invested btc amount is not returned by june 17th EOB matters will be enforced by my legal costs insurance...

BTW: this is not a joke. Since the rise Vision page misses a transparent legal disclaimer regarding potential refunds (i never confirmed any business terms...) i hereby demand my Investment to be returned...

In accordance with our terms stated clearly on the ICO page and the fact that all funds are locked in escrow, we are not in a position to provide refunds.

Hello there,

from a legal Point of view, this Information does not unbind you from the implementation of proper business terms. There is no confirmation what so ever (i.e. I hereby understand, that all investements are non-refundable) when creating a rise Profile.

Actually the rise Profile page does not give any Information regarding the Investment procedure. When it comes to financial transactions you are obligated to implement proper Business Terms. And moreover, you are required to have them confirmed by the user before you process any transactions.

The RISE ICO  violates FDIC regulation Act 6500 which clearly states:

"§ 1005.4 General disclosure requirements; jointly offered services.

(a)(1)  Form of disclosures. Disclosures required under this part shall be clear and readily understandable, in writing, and in a form the consumer may keep, except as otherwise provided in this part. The disclosures required by this part may be provided to the consumer in electronic form, subject to compliance with the consumer-consent and other applicable provisions of the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-Sign Act) (15 U.S.C. 7001 et seq.). A financial institution may use commonly accepted or readily understandable abbreviations in complying with the disclosure requirements of this part.

My lawyer (who i dont even have to pay since i have proper insurance) will have a legal complaint ready by next week. Please consider the financial and reputational impact to your Enterprise which comes along with an international lawsuit.

I´d really like to resolve my refund request without legal implications. Please reconsider...

Hi Admiral_Bit,

With all due respect we are not a financial institution or an enterprise.

Rise is not providing any direct services. We are working on open source code that anyone can run and use at will. We provide no centralized banking or financial services.

Bitcoin "Investments" are donations to keep us able to work on the project.

Those donations will give us the ability to develop features that provide nodes new benefits if they upgrade.

For those reasons we don't come under FDIC regulations.

Rise will launch in just over seven days, at which point you can recover your investment depending on the performance on the exchanges.

Hello there,

i strongly oppose your statement in terms of "Rise" not beeing a financial provider. You implemented a platform to invest a certain amount of crypto coins in exchange for a certain amount of crypo coins of a different kind.

- The "Get started" button on the mainpage directly leads you to the rise application form

The RISE investment process clearly lacks the verification and transparency stipulated by your financial regulators (especially if it is supposed to be regarded as a donation process).

1. I will perform a screencap incl. timestamp of the Rise application procedure for further evidence - Done
2. I will file a formal FDIC complaint with the motion to investigate the extend of rise´s financial and legal obligations
3. I will file an action for a declaratory judgment with the motion to refund all my investments during the Rise ICO period

The last point will lead to a cost note from my lawyer which includes: 1. Filing the motion, 2. Translating the notion 3. Forward the notion to the U.S jurisdiction. The estimated fees lie around 2000 € and will forwarded to the Rise team after it has been covered by my insurance company.

Please make no mistake; i have the money, the time and the intention to pull this through. If you are willing to resolve this without further legal implications, you know how to contact me. After proper account verification i will provide you with my BTC refund address. For your further reconsideration, no action will be filed until Monday, June the 20th end of business

Kind regards
marcus1986

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:58:46 PM

Selling 1 Ti for 50 BTC, or increments of 100 Gi @ 5.5 BTC each, escrow Seccour or yassin54. Valid until IOTA goes to exchanges.

P.S. Add me to the sellers list too please!  Grin
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:59:49 PM

As we all have just seen Admiral is unable to provide high quality of entertainment because all his tricks are easily busted. Pity...
reptradetoday

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:59:56 PM

Hello dear friend,

Kind regards

Your Admiral_Bit team

might.

I never told anyone to buy @ 0,5 BTC / 100GIOTA. I just said; dont buy above that price. It is the limit which is dictated by all market rules; and i mean all of them...

The fact that you believe that there are 'market rules' that dictates price in crypto just solidifies what an absolute retard you are. What do the market rules say about Ether? Oh, or Bitcoin. Dumbass.
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:08:31 PM

I would LOVE to see that screencap you just invented
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:13:41 PM

Hello dear friend,

Kind regards

Your Admiral_Bit team

might.

which market rules? Where can i find these market rules?

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: