Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:24:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IOTA] IOTA Speculation  (Read 171551 times)
lovely89

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:25:03 AM

Anyone heard from our friend cryptnoknightt?

Strangely he disappeared as soon as we pointed out that transfers could be made. I wonder what that means.

when will you start transferring your sells @_mr_e ?

He already sent mine.

He sent mine too. Sadly cryptonightt appears to have gone AWOL.

Bitrated user: vanlovely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emede

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:18:53 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 04:00:47 AM by emede

Update 2:

Want to sell:

1x 500 GIota for 5BTC sold

Escrow only with Seccour.

Thank you very much.
cloudboy

Activity: 690
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:40:26 AM

He sent mine too. Sadly cryptonightt appears to have gone AWOL.

Of course he did. cryptoknightt represents the worst form of scum that infests btt, and the human race at large to be honest. Now he has to live with his decisions. The money he stole won't last forever, hope it was worth it for peace of mind.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:18:54 AM

Of course he did. cryptoknightt represents the worst form of scum that infests btt, and the human race at large to be honest. Now he has to live with his decisions. The money he stole won't last forever, hope it was worth it for peace of mind.

Report to the police and make them do their work. I doubt he was smart enough to hide all trails. It will take several months but he will be caught with good odds.
Admiral_Bit

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:36:19 AM

Beware of price gouging!!!

I´d like to remind all potential buyers of the fact, that all IOTA OTC offers on BTCtalk are way beyond any reasonable market price . Before you buy from OTC sellers keep in mind that the current offers reflect a projected initial market cap of 15 - 30 million $. Price markups reach from 2000% - 4000% on the initial ICO price. --> The price your seller actually payed for his coins.

There is not one single crypto or oldschool derivate which would have justified an ICO or IPS surcharge of over 2000 %. Remember; Bitcoin uplift took several years; Etherium exchange price was way below current IOTA ICO price multiplicators

It just does not happen on this planet... If you buy 100Gigiota for 1,5 BTC now you will get ripped off and it will take months of market time to recover from your financial quick shot.

As for a serious suggestion: Wait to buy IOTA until they are traded on the exchanges. All market rules indicate an exchange price which does not exceed 100GIOTA / 0,5 BTC.

Right now OTC sellers can be devided into 1 of the following strategies:

1. Seller believes that exchange price will be way lower than rigged OTC offers on Bitcointalk. If this would not be the case, seller would wait until the sale on exchange markets
2. Seller believes that the outlook on IOTAS potential is overall limited and expects an early crash. Selling via OTC has biggest potential of ROI

Consider; what other reason would a seller have to offer IOTAS at the current price? If prices on exchanges happen to magically multiply by 3 - 10 times of current OTC price (this would constitute an initial exchange markup of 6000 % to 40000% compared to ICO), why would anyone sell now? Charity? 

You see; none of the offers here will lead you to quick ROI. Every investment into a new cryto coin comes along with a certain degree of risk. Buying OTC prices will multiply your risk. Believe me; risk assessments are part of my daily business....

Conclusion: All IOTA OTC offers on BTCtalk are intransparent, rigged and overpriced.

Think now; thank me later. If you think my post is FUD just recalculate your risk for yourself...
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:41:49 AM

Beware of price gouging!!!

I´d like to remind all potential buyers of the fact, that all IOTA OTC offers on BTCtalk are way beyond any reasonable market price . Before you buy from OTC sellers keep in mind that the current offers reflect a projected initial market cap of 15 - 30 million $. Price markups reach from 2000% - 4000% on the initial ICO price. --> The price your seller actually payed for his coins.

There is not one single crypto or oldschool derivate which would have justified an ICO or IPS surcharge of over 2000 %. Remember; Bitcoin uplift took several years; Etherium exchange price was way below current IOTA ICO price multiplicators

It just does not happen on this planet... If you buy 100Gigiota for 1,5 BTC now you will get ripped off and it will take months of market time to recover from your financial quick shot.

As for a serious suggestion: Wait to buy IOTA until they are traded on the exchanges. All market rules indicate an exchange price which does not exceed 100GIOTA / 0,5 BTC.

Right now OTC sellers can be devided into 1 of the following strategies:

1. Seller believes that exchange price will be way lower than rigged OTC offers on Bitcointalk. If this would not be the case, seller would wait until the sale on exchange markets
2. Seller believes that the outlook on IOTAS potential is overall limited and expects an early crash. Selling via OTC has biggest potential of ROI

Consider; what other reason would a seller have to offer IOTAS at the current price? If prices on exchanges happen to magically multiply by 3 - 10 times of current OTC price (this would constitute an initial exchange markup of 6000 % to 40000% compared to ICO), why would anyone sell now? Charity? 

You see; none of the offers here will lead you to quick ROI. Every investment into a new cryto coin comes along with a certain degree of risk. Buying OTC prices will multiply your risk. Believe me; risk assessments are part of my daily business....

Conclusion: All IOTA OTC offers on BTCtalk are intransparent, rigged and overpriced.

Think now; thank me later. If you think my post is FUD just recalculate your risk for yourself...

I'd like to remind that Admiral_Bit was caught on outright lies several times, his words need extra verification.
Admiral_Bit

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:47:03 AM

I'd like to remind that Admiral_Bit was caught on outright lies several times, his words need extra verification.

I´d like to remind everyone, that iam not selling anything in here. My job is it to keep the community up to date regarding possible price scalpers. Please also keep in mind, that the ICO was divided up between approx 300 initial buyers. There is enough potential for falling prices, since IOTA heavily relies on widespread distribution.

As of now an IOTA transaction takes about 12 hours to process. Currently the system is unable to serve as a decentralized crypto coin. Price fixing strategies of the OTC sellers are bound to fail once IOTA hits exchanges.

Dont buy now!
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:49:19 AM

My job is it to keep the community up to date regarding possible price scalpers.

Why should anyone trust your words if you lie without any hesitation and even brag about that?
emede

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:50:30 AM

New Scam Alert:

new User "Seccour ." https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=878051 has nothing to do with
Legendary-Member "Seccour" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=75764

Please doublecheck who PMs you....
SteveoMB

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:52:49 AM

I´d like to remind everyone, that iam not selling anything in here. My job is it to keep the community up to date regarding possible price scalpers. Please also keep in mind, that the ICO was divided up between approx 300 initial buyers. There is enough potential for falling prices, since IOTA heavily relies on widespread distribution.

As of now a IOTA confirmation takes about 12 hours to process. Currently the system is unable to serve as a decentralized crypto coin. Price gixing strategies of the OTC sellers are bound to fail once IOTA hits exchanges.

Dont buy now!

I didnt participate in the ICO, but bought afterwards for a much higher price. And you know what? I'm totally fine with that.
The first investors carry the biggest risk. OFC they will take more now because that is how risk-investment works. Who are you to interfere? If people want to pay less, lets assume they are grown-ups, they can ask for lower prices! People in crypto aint brainless muppets. Risk-assessment is a vital part of the game, so stop incapacitate people.

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
Admiral_Bit

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:03:06 AM

As of now a IOTA confirmation takes about 12 hours to process. Currently the system is unable to serve as a decentralized crypto coin. Price gixing strategies of the OTC sellers are bound to fail once IOTA hits exchanges.

Dont buy now!

I didnt participate in the ICO, but bought afterwards for a much higher price. And you know what? I'm totally fine with that.
The first investors carry the biggest risk. OFC they will take more now because that is how risk-investment works. Who are you to interfere? If people want to pay less, lets assume they are grown-ups, they can ask for lower prices! People in crypto aint brainless muppets. Risk-assessment is a vital part of the game, so stop incapacitate people.

You see; over here it works like this:

- The OTC sellers are the butchers
- The buyers are the chicken
- I am the PETA activist

Chicken are unable to defend themselves, so someone has to step in for their safety... --> Who you ganna call?

Unfortunately you have already been butchered, so there is nothing i can do for you anymore. But I wont accept anymore scalped chicken. The line must be drawn here...
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:09:19 AM

New Scam Alert:

new User "Seccour ." https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=878051 has nothing to do with
Legendary-Member "Seccour" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=75764

Please doublecheck who PMs you....

Watch out guys!
SteveoMB

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:10:59 AM

Dont buy now!

- I am the PETA activist

Chicken are unable to defend themselves, so someone has to step in for their safety... --> Who you ganna call?

Unfortunately you have already been butchered, so there is nothing i can do for you anymore. But I wont accept anymore scalped chicken. The line must be drawn here...

I was butchered? hehehehe.
My assessment told me that Tangle is revolutionary tech and that I dont need to worry.
What was your part again? To be peta? What a bad paradigm.
You know, we all saw you exploding in the RISE-thread, now you are here. I guess there will be next projects where you can behave like an idiot, so this is a never ending story. But you cannot change the world man. Here are other threads with other cryptos and there also are people earning money with TAKING THE FUCKING RISK AT THE ICO, where they can LOSE EVERYTHING.
And this project is a good one so people actually EARN MONEY because it's WORTH IT. Buddy it's not that hard to understand. But thanks for wasting our time.

Maybe you can built a time-machine to travel back to the goldrush to fuck all the shovel-sellers. Wouldnt that be great? Cool, now you got a task.

Admiral_Bit

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:16:54 AM

Dont buy now!

- I am the PETA activist

My assessment told me that Tangle is revolutionary tech and that I dont need to worry.
You know, we all saw you exploding in the RISE-thread, now you are here. I guess there will be next projects where you can behave like an idiot, so this is a never ending story. But you cannot change the world man. Here are other threads with other cryptos and there also are people earning money with TAKING THE FUCKING RISK AT THE ICO, where they can LOSE EVERYTHING.
And this project is a good one so people actually EARN MONEY because it's WORTH IT. Buddy it's not that hard to understand. But thanks for wasting our time.

Maybe you can built a time-machine to travel back to the goldrush to fuck all the shovel-sellers. Wouldnt that be great? Cool, now you got a task.

Well potential potential buyers; look at what happens after you became a headless chicken. You become a piece of meat, advertising a similar fate.
@ Potential buyers don´t listen to headless chicken. Their ability to think is highly impaired...
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:18:24 AM

[...]
Dont buy now!

(...Twiddling thumbs...)

And now, can I buy now?
naj

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:21:15 AM

Hey guyes, want to help spread IOTA to the world.

Will sell some small IOAT batches for small investors.

Here's my offer:
100 GIOTA: 3 BTC (negotiable; 3 batches available)

We'll using the escrow service from yassin54 or Seccour.
If you are interested in a deal, do not hassitate to write me a PM (if you want to, you can write me in german :-))
Fast TX guaranteed.
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:21:36 AM

@admiral

You have got some serious hurt.

But rest assure, there will be other opportunities for you if you want.
Check the treads, gather information. This way you are able to make a well informed decisions on which Ico, crowdfund, whatever to donate to.

Rise Ico > Not so good donation, but come on!, a copy/paste of Lisk, you should know better.
Iota Ico > Good donation. New tech, great community, great dev team and so on.
Ethereum > Good Ico donation, but to invest now? It's a tough call.
DAO > Not so good donation, too much money donated for everyone to profit, even besides the hack.

So go investigate, be patient and try to be constructive. To have critique is good, but please back it up with facts.
SteveoMB

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:22:35 AM

Dont buy now!

- I am the PETA activist

Well potential potential buyers; look at what happens after you became a headless chicken. You become a piece of meat, advertising a similar fate.
@ Potential buyers don´t listen to headless chicken. Their ability to think is highly impaired...

You're still trying to be the adult here, putting everyone under tutelage. I didnt feel grateful while I was investing in the ICO from waves and you were fucking around, and now I'm still not feeling grateful even as a late buyer.

And you will change nothing.

BTW. While you're betting on the on-trade-prices, why dont you wait and buy "cheap IOTA" there instead of fudding and beeing the most unimportant cockblock in the history of mankind? Damn kiddo, go home!

Admiral_Bit

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:33:51 AM

wait so Admiral thinks it will be at below 0.5 BTC / 100 Giota 24hours after launch.

How much do you want to bet on that? I demand full escrow of the bet because I don't trust you a sinlge bit.

Regards

I am going to accept this bet. Escrowed of course:

Bet Details:

Admiral_Bit and TwinWinNerD will each place 0,5 BTC into Escrow

If IOTA is under 0,5 btc per 100 Giota 24 hours after start of trading on Poloniex, Admiral_Bit wins 1 BTC, minus Escrow fee
If IOTA is over 0,5 btc per 100 Giota 24 hours after start of trading on Poloniex, TwinWinNerD wins 1 BTC minus Escrow fee

Escrow must not be a current IOTA OTC seller

Do we have a deal?

Sounds good. We can even increase the betsize if you want.

Please suggest an escrow, I have worked with SebastianJu last and had a pleasant experience.

Still no bet confirmation by TwinWinNerD. Escrow is ready.

Seems like OTC sellers dont believe their own stories..
naj

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:12:41 AM

FYI: User kurujuipe (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=875012) tried to scam me with a faked Seccour quote.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: