Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:04:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IOTA] IOTA Speculation  (Read 171551 times)
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:23:38 PM

You've banned my account from the IOTA slack for posting about the open source project Byteball in the #random channel.

I cannot quite understand it but so far, so good. I will wear my ban with pride.

My question is: what will you do when more DAG-based cryptos will be released? Will you ban every user who posts about those projects?

Are you asking me? I suppose so coz your post follows mine. I didn't ban you.

Obviously I can't see who banned me, so I must have faith that my message will find it's way.  Wink

Stop lying CryptKeeper, I told you specifically that you were free to discuss other projects, but not randomly promote them. This is 100% irrespective of whether it is Byteball or any other crypto. You said specifically that you understood, that it was IOTA Slack and that you would respect it. Then you come around again and do the *exact* same thing a couple days later, of course you will be banned, but it has aboslutely nothing to do with Byteball using DAG

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 04:38:02 PM

You've banned my account from the IOTA slack for posting about the open source project Byteball in the #random channel.

I cannot quite understand it but so far, so good. I will wear my ban with pride.

My question is: what will you do when more DAG-based cryptos will be released? Will you ban every user who posts about those projects?

Are you asking me? I suppose so coz your post follows mine. I didn't ban you.

Obviously I can't see who banned me, so I must have faith that my message will find it's way.  Wink

Stop lying CryptKeeper, I told you specifically that you were free to discuss other projects, but not randomly promote them. This is 100% irrespective of whether it is Byteball or any other crypto. You said specifically that you understood, that it was IOTA Slack and that you would respect it. Then you come around again and do the *exact* same thing a couple days later, of course you will be banned, but it has aboslutely nothing to do with Byteball using DAG

You were upset that I asked a guy in your slack if he is willing to do a translation. You told me that this is recruiting and I withdrawed my offer.
I don't see the connection between this and posting a link to a tweet in #random. This channel has it's name for a reason.

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
nrg1zer
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:44:58 AM

My question is: what will you do when more DAG-based cryptos will be released?

Thats indeed a good question. When another DAG-based crypto comes before IOTA gets released, IOTA could have hard times. Others got way more Marketing and are more transparent.
Exciting times are coming Smiley
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:04:15 AM

Thats indeed a good question. When another DAG-based crypto comes before IOTA gets released, IOTA could have hard times. Others got way more Marketing and are more transparent.

Well you state that like it's a fact. IOTA has a clear vision and we also await announcements regarding BIG DEAL.
Any other DAG will have difficulty competing imo..

so the question is: blockchain or dag? Wink

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 10:12:13 AM

I´m the same opinion. I like the project and the idea behind it but it is not really transparent or newcomer friendly right now.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 10:16:13 AM

More DAG-based cryptos is better, because more researches are done. The industry will adopt one with the best marketing/PR.
CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 10:25:19 AM

More DAG-based cryptos is better, because more researches are done. The industry will adopt one with the best marketing/PR.

Great! But that contradicts the second part of my question. Here's my full post again for your convenience:

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
nrg1zer
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 10:32:57 AM

Well you state that like it's a fact. IOTA has a clear vision and we also await announcements regarding BIG DEAL.
Any other DAG will have difficulty competing imo..

so the question is: blockchain or dag? Wink

Its more like Blu ray or HD-DVD. Will Iota become bluray or HD-DVD Wink ?
iotatoken

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:00:43 AM

Again, please stop lying. This had absolutely nothing to do with DAG/Byteball. You were allowed to post about Byteball for 2 weeks until you started recruiting people for the project in IOTA's Slack. No one gave a fuck about Byteball. Then you were given a warning, you accepted it and said you understood that this was IOTA Slack and apologized, I told you "no offense taken", done deal, until of course 2 days later when you started pumping again. Even the creator of Byteball, tonych, agreed with the decision of banning you when you violated the rule after haven been given warnings.

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 11:19:17 AM

Again, please stop lying. This had absolutely nothing to do with DAG/Byteball. You were allowed to post about Byteball for 2 weeks until you started recruiting people for the project in IOTA's Slack. No one gave a fuck about Byteball. Then you were given a warning, you accepted it and said you understood that this was IOTA Slack and apologized, I told you "no offense taken", done deal, until of course 2 days later when you started pumping again. Even the creator of Byteball, tonych, agreed with the decision of banning you when you violated the rule after haven been given warnings.

I can confirm that and it was the right decision, to do that!
So, Team Iota...Hope for your next releases! :-)

Greetz
Steve
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 02:35:30 PM

Great! But that contradicts the second part of my question. Here's my full post again for your convenience:

No idea what the answer is, ask the one who banned you.
oksana28

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 02:55:30 PM

Well if Iota will hit an exchange, some trades will buy them too, and its possible the marketcap will be a bit higher. Or the IOTA holders are gonna dump, and the marketcap will drop below Wink
This may be one scenario but i am definitely sure the fate will meet like rai block in which dev made enough quicky and ran away leaving people with coins.

selling 1Ti for 13 BTC
iotatoken

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:19:50 PM

Well if Iota will hit an exchange, some trades will buy them too, and its possible the marketcap will be a bit higher. Or the IOTA holders are gonna dump, and the marketcap will drop below Wink
This may be one scenario but i am definitely sure the fate will meet like rai block in which dev made enough quicky and ran away leaving people with coins.

selling 1Ti for 13 BTC

Yeah, that's why we have withheld exchange listing, never hype things before it's 100% guaranteed to happen, treat speculators like useless to the ecosystem etc. Yeah, we'll definitely run away.

oksana28

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:23:12 PM

selling 1Ti for 13 BTC
never hype things before it's 100% guaranteed to happen, treat speculators like useless to the ecosystem etc. Yeah, we'll definitely run away.
If something happened then it is not hype but a fact , it is hype until it doesn't happen , infact hype is a negativity test for fact , words are confusing before like speculation , better mind using it.
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:38:11 PM

selling 1Ti for 13 BTC

If you want to buy, better use escrow...
Actual prices are higher.  Cool

This makes no sence at all, leaving a functional, state of the art project which will change crypto as we know it and becomming a multibillion dollar project.
iotatoken

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:43:19 PM

selling 1Ti for 13 BTC
never hype things before it's 100% guaranteed to happen, treat speculators like useless to the ecosystem etc. Yeah, we'll definitely run away.
If something happened then it is not hype but a fact , it is hype until it doesn't happen , infact hype is a negativity test for fact , words are confusing before like speculation , better mind using it.

word salad/10

LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:00:27 PM

yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:13:01 PM

selling 1Ti for 13 BTC
ok, escrow @seccour mandatory!!  Grin
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:20:41 PM

selling 1Ti for 13 BTC

SCAM ALERT!! There are buyers on slack with bids at 50% higher price than this person is offering. Makes no sense!  If its too good to be true, it probably is...

Do not attempt to buy without escrow AND make sure its not a fake named escrow attempt. Confirm separately with escrow holder on slack before sending any funds.
willowfoot

Activity: 332
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:07:38 PM

selling 1Ti for 13 BTC

SCAM ALERT!! There are buyers on slack with bids at 50% higher price than this person is offering. Makes no sense!  If its too good to be true, it probably is...

Do not attempt to buy without escrow AND make sure its not a fake named escrow attempt. Confirm separately with escrow holder on slack before sending any funds.

yes always use escrow!

Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: