News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have you ever lost Bitcoin?
Yes, but my own fault
Yes, but I was scammed
No, I've never lost Bitcoin
No, but I've lost Altcoins

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever lost Bitcoin?  (Read 46849 times)
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:21:40 PM

Have you ever lost Bitcoin?

If that happened, why?   Was it your own fault,  or were you scammed?
Well what happened to me is i lose my bitcoin in investing website or cloud mining website where i invest my bitcoin they they that they gonna make profit of my bitcoin then after wards after they get more investors after few they ran all our bitcoin and never came back

lmao . that was the same thing that is almost happened to me man , i almost loss my btc from cloud mining before that was on topmine.io fortunately i haven't tried to put a huge amount on it i guest i have loss about only 0.003 btc from it .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:43:30 PM

Yes i was scammed by atlantinv.com 100$  Cry
I remember this website where many people are get scammed because of this website but it really looks good when you are going to look it is in the long ran and they pay people on time the website running for 2 years and continue paying people but one day the nightmare is comming and the website are gone that fast.

Fortunately i was safe from that website, i was actually planning to invest in there because i saw they have been paying their users from some time now so i just bookmarked the website for investing later on but then i thought of having a research before doing and i did so, and i found it suspicious and later on i heard that the site went scam and i was safe.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 04:49:34 PM

The answer of your question is YES. I lost much, and cover all these option that you have created a pool

Yes, but my own fault [First time i lost .1btc, it was my fault that i sent to an exchange which has no reputation]   
Yes, but I was scammed [I was scammed because i was not using any escrow.]
No, but I've lost Altcoins [Lost more than 3BTC in altcoin]
Yes. Lost in Gambling [Lost more than 2BTC]

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:56:40 PM

I remember this website where many people are get scammed because of this website but it really looks good when you are going to look it is in the long ran and they pay people on time the website running for 2 years and continue paying people but one day the nightmare is comming and the website are gone that fast.

If there would be any genuine doubler site then everyone of us would have become millionaire in short term, but that is simply impossible and I lost once my coins in doubler site.

and actually there is no real doubler sites, they can not pay for any investor if the site offers several advantages doubler high in a short time. so think more realistic and smart to avoid it.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:59:56 PM

My blockchain account got stolen once and that was my own fault since I never put 2fa security at that account. Nowadays, I give most of my accounts with 2fa to make sure everything will be ok. I put some satoshi at hashprofit too and at the end they ran away with my money. Lesson learned!

fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:01:28 PM

If there would be any genuine doubler site then everyone of us would have become millionaire in short term, but that is simply impossible and I lost once my coins in doubler site.

and actually there is no real doubler sites, they can not pay for any investor if the site offers several advantages doubler high in a short time. so think more realistic and smart to avoid it.

Yeah but newbies gets attracted to those sites and hope that they can double their coins in few hours and invest money in it, and those scammers take advantage of it.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:04:17 PM

Lost as being scammed, yes because that is really a part of newbies life. Well as usual, a ponzi thing knocked me down in my early days in bitcoin.

But technically I never lost bitcoin as of the moment or even by user's mistake. And never will, hope so.
wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:11:50 PM

Lost as being scammed, yes because that is really a part of newbies life. Well as usual, a ponzi thing knocked me down in my early days in bitcoin.

But technically I never lost bitcoin as of the moment or even by user's mistake. And never will, hope so.

I think that too. A newbie either way get scammed someday. Hearing a lot of people making a lot of money made me greedy and thus i did not invest with caution.
Now i trade totally different and sure i've lost on some altcoins, but overall I made a nice profit.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:14:04 PM

I think that too. A newbie either way get scammed someday. Hearing a lot of people making a lot of money made me greedy and thus i did not invest with caution.
Now i trade totally different and sure i've lost on some altcoins, but overall I made a nice profit.

Yeah you may get loss in trading sometimes but that's all ok as you cannot make profits all the time but its better to loose in trading instead of loosing in any ponzi sites.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:45:38 PM

Yeah but newbies gets attracted to those sites and hope that they can double their coins in few hours and invest money in it, and those scammers take advantage of it.

lol. that is where most of the newbies are came from , they should be a victim of that kind of websites first before they will learn how to not trust everything online whether it is investment or a person . before they can be wise enough to spend their btc they should experience a scam at first .
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:07:26 PM

Yes i did and tell me honestly who has not lost bitcoin before maybe it was your own fault or someo e else fault or it might be a system/technical glitch but you have lost it for sure i lost it on a gambling site and never done that mistake again
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:09:05 PM

lol. that is where most of the newbies are came from , they should be a victim of that kind of websites first before they will learn how to not trust everything online whether it is investment or a person . before they can be wise enough to spend their btc they should experience a scam at first .

But when you are totally new to something it becomes really difficult to judge what is genuine and what is scam, people just go with the flow and in end comes to know that they have been scammed.
shugareward

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:17:21 PM

No, but once I was almost scammed. We need to be much more cautious in crypto to prevent these things from happening.
i got scammed a few times when trying to buy steam games but i dont do that anymore
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:32:00 PM

But when you are totally new to something it becomes really difficult to judge what is genuine and what is scam, people just go with the flow and in end comes to know that they have been scammed.
Yeah right its very hard to know because some other people say that you can make a good profit there lets say in investment site many people are referring to that site to invest but the truth the site is scammers. just like a experience before when i was newbie about bitcoin i thought that coinsera is legit before.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
lakisis

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:58:56 PM

no i never lost my bitcoin because i saving my bitcoin and never invest my bitcoin in anywhere sp i am still saving and holding my bitcoin for the future i am sure that bitcoin will go to rise up its price to higher in the future and i will get a good profit in huge amount .
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:11:50 AM

Yes i was scammed by atlantinv.com 100$  Cry

yes you are right, beginners always the victims. including when I was a beginner I was also interested in the doubler sites, thus losing a lot.
I hope beginners diligently read in this forum and learn from the experiences of others. because the present is good about the prohibition not to invest in the doubler site or hyip and others.
ridewithme

Activity: 406

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:20:06 AM

Never Lost a BTC but unfortunately I have lost LTC on an exchange once

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:27:34 AM

Well I learned my lesson heavily with using a notepad and copy and paste thing. I remember making some payments and I have a list of BTC address on my notepad. Not sure what what happened but I copied and pasted the same Bitcoin address and send Bitcoin twice. I guess copy and pasting is something we cant avoid qith paying Bitcoin but be sure to double check.
BitLinkInvestments

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 03:59:27 AM

I have lost and been scammed for Bitcoin. When i was scammed i bought a product that was never shipped to me.  I also lost some Bitcoin due to my own personal mistakes, but that is how you learn.
TopherB

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:21:20 AM

I managed to misplace the first paper wallet I ever made within hours of making it. I spent a whopping $2.50 for 7.something BTC.
Not a big thing then. Smarts a bit now. It did teach me a good lesson in being careful though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: