Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:40:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin continuous rising?  (Read 78119 times)
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:25:14 AM

I'd advise to hold right now,it's not a time for selling

If you want play safe, i think it's better to sell all your bitcoins now, same like i do. Because i think the price of bitcoin will have a huge down and i don't know is the bitcoin's price will incrrease again or not.
It won't fluctuate the price that low as the hype on halving is still there, better to wait for the approaching and see the good result of your decision.
Yes, the halving will come only after a few weeks and at that time the price of bitcoin will increase more higher so the better choice is that we have to hold more so that we can get the real profit of the bitcoin.

Bitcoin has started to go high once again and we can expect the same rise till we reach to the halving, so the best option is to hold your coins for next couple of days.
Definitely, I like what is happening with bitcoins now and it seems like it is starting to go up and in a few days we will see another good news.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:29:04 AM

If you want play safe, i think it's better to sell all your bitcoins now, same like i do. Because i think the price of bitcoin will have a huge down and i don't know is the bitcoin's price will incrrease again or not.
It won't fluctuate the price that low as the hype on halving is still there, better to wait for the approaching and see the good result of your decision.
Yes, the halving will come only after a few weeks and at that time the price of bitcoin will increase more higher so the better choice is that we have to hold more so that we can get the real profit of the bitcoin.

Bitcoin has started to go high once again and we can expect the same rise till we reach to the halving, so the best option is to hold your coins for next couple of days.
Definitely, I like what is happening with bitcoins now and it seems like it is starting to go up and in a few days we will see another good news.

We need to have patience and hold our coins till the halving as it is very much sure that price will rise at halving and that would  be the best time to sell your coins.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:34:35 AM

Although I somehow agree.
I just wonder what if the people thought to sell 1 week before halving because they already knew that many will sell when halving come, isn't it will make the price of bitcoin dump?
Lucas*

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:59:30 AM

after the Brexit bitcoin rise again ,there is always a volatility in the price of bitcoin some times it decreases but the most of times it increases .
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 10:29:36 AM

Although I somehow agree.
I just wonder what if the people thought to sell 1 week before halving because they already knew that many will sell when halving come, isn't it will make the price of bitcoin dump?

well not exactly, when people started selling their coin there might be a slight changes on the price as theyre
selling their  coins and the demand of btc will lessen but the fund of btc have been halve after the halving so the price
will still be quite high.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:34:44 AM

Bitcoin rising for last 5 to 6 days, btc dropped from 750$ to 500$ and now btc rise and it will rise, and i guess the value will rise more by the end of this month....by the end of this year the value of bitcoin will rise to 1000$.
Woshib

Activity: 938
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:53:17 AM

Bitcoin has been rising up this past few weeks and continue to rise, what do you think?
will bitcoin continue to rise at the end of the month or it will have a sudden drop?
Yes, it is normal that the price of Bitcoin increase, since there are more and more investors, and I think there will be more after Brexit.
Bitcoin may continue to rise, but, it is not sure after Halving.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:54:26 AM

Bitcoin rising for last 5 to 6 days, btc dropped from 750$ to 500$ and now btc rise and it will rise, and i guess the value will rise more by the end of this month....by the end of this year the value of bitcoin will rise to 1000$.

Yeah that's for sure, bitcoin will rise to the top, the drop that happened with bitcoin this week is just a part of getting ready for the big price increase.
As the halving comes for sure bigger increase is going to happen and I'm also hoping that it will reach to $1000

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:51:43 PM

yeah, the price has once again started to increase and once again we will see the same speed in the price which was a week ago.
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:01:56 PM

I do not think selling is good right now the price is maybe okay to sell but I would wait a bit longer to also make a lot more money at the end.
Its just that you can make good money with just holding right now.
No, the price is not okay to sell but it is better to buy more bitcoin, it is the time to buy bitcoins as the price came to a better value from where we can expect a better profit at the time of halving.

hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:05:01 PM

I do not think selling is good right now the price is maybe okay to sell but I would wait a bit longer to also make a lot more money at the end.
No, the price is not okay to sell but it is better to buy more bitcoin, it is the time to buy bitcoins as the price came to a better value from where we can expect a better profit at the time of halving.

At least someone here knows their stuff, the halving is not a bad thing guys, btc is growing as a community but not many actually use use btc like nobody here that i know of can buy 1000BTC and sell it when the price goes up $100 to make a major profit, it's too much of a risk for them and the miners really dont make that much money out of this so you can really see why btc is getting halved yet again.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:01:16 AM

At least someone here knows their stuff, the halving is not a bad thing guys, btc is growing as a community but not many actually use use btc like nobody here that i know of can buy 1000BTC and sell it when the price goes up $100 to make a major profit, it's too much of a risk for them and the miners really dont make that much money out of this so you can really see why btc is getting halved yet again.

All of the rest of the people here to be honest at least that i've seen have thought that the price was going to go down after the halving, when in reality you cannot tell me when the stock of something goes down the price does not go up.

The bitcoin price may drop a day or two after the halving but overall it wont drop it will soar beyond belief.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:40:12 AM

Yes the price has again started to rise. I will not hold my coins for a couple of days, rather i will suggest to hold the coins for couple of weeks till the halving. and i wish i can get maximum profits.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:58:16 AM

All of the rest of the people here to be honest at least that i've seen have thought that the price was going to go down after the halving, when in reality you cannot tell me when the stock of something goes down the price does not go up.

The bitcoin price may drop a day or two after the halving but overall it wont drop it will soar beyond belief.

I dont think it will go down. If miners fee is paid in bitcoin then the price is so low would you still mine? I would rather wait for it to fluctuate do some trades than waste my electricity for that.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:03:25 AM

If anyone think thats its too late to buy bitcoins as the prices are now  high, he should be told that he can still buy at the current high price and get the profit at halving as price will be even more on the halving.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
selling3accounts

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:14:40 AM

price wont rise at halving cop the f**k on....

Still same amount of bitcoins available in circulation ( 15m+ ? ) so another 100 years for 6 million coins aint gonna move no market, just the whales do the moving Wink
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 07:34:31 AM

Still same amount of bitcoins available in circulation ( 15m+ ? ) so another 100 years for 6 million coins aint gonna move no market, just the whales do the moving Wink

Some coins, well, many coins actually, will be irretrievably lost during that time

mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:35:00 AM

Some coins, well, many coins actually, will be irretrievably lost during that time
The power of whales will be minimize once we will continue to increase the mass adoption of bitcoins, by that time in the future we will the real value of bitcoins and it should be stable because by then it will be back with real demand of the users.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rhed718

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:40:14 AM

It will continue rising until the halving will come. This is now a great opportunity to hold our bitcoin just we need to do is continue collecting bitcoin until the last time of bitcoin.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 08:51:22 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2016, 09:04:03 AM by deisik

The power of whales will be minimize once we will continue to increase the mass adoption of bitcoins, by that time in the future we will the real value of bitcoins and it should be stable because by then it will be back with real demand of the users.

The power of whales primarily depends on the wealth distribution (i.e. how many coins they have in respect to total number of coins in circulation). It doesn't depend in any considerable degree on the adoption of Bitcoin...

I'd rather say that their power would actually increase

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: