Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:44:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [old thread] - RISE | DPOS | APPS & DAPPS  (Read 653212 times)
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:41:59 PM

We need approximately 1250 BTC in order to fulfill all of our initial goals. This includes hiring some staff to help with community building, DApp development training and tutorial creation, building out the SDKs for the DApp development, and launch Acre as well.

How realistic do you think is this target of 1250 BTC by end of ICO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
scifi.rem

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

RISE Co-Founder

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:48:43 PM

This was asked earlier in the thread and this was my reply. See below:

What's is the minimum BTC  ICO volume at the end of ICO for you to start with ACRE  Huh
We've discussed this extensively amongst ourselves and ran figures. We talked about needing about 1250btc in order to comfortably move into Project Acre. This would allow us to maintain Rise at the same time. However, if we don't raise that much, we may try for another round of funding down the road or start smaller depending on how close we come to that number.

But, Rise is currently our main objective. You can see our post here about how we plan to make Rise different than Lisk. https://rise.vision/blog/post/how-is-rise-different-from-lisk

Edited: So if we can't make Acre happen with the ICO, we'll focus primarily on Rise and go heavy on the tech side.

Join RISE in SLACK!
RiseVision (OP)

Activity: 196

RISE Team Account

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:59:25 PM

Bulgarian translation has been reserved by Kondiomir

Translations so far, are as follows:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zvDZddXwu68oNuHK5l9ijA_vI0iU0DPf1XntwjSAUU0/edit#gid=0

jdr0dn3y

Activity: 180

AO Blockchain Founder | Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 06:05:38 PM

rise-web Updates!
Release Notes - Rise Web - Version hotfix-002

** Task
    * [RW-30] - Better Organize Data on Dashboard

** Bug
    * [RW-29] - YOUR RISE not calculating properly

** Story
    * [RW-22] - Public ICO Page Btc / Rise display
    * [RW-28] - Add Countdown clock to track bonus times
    * [RW-31] - Include Bonus amounts in RISE calculation
    * [RW-32] - Include Bonus amounts on dashboard
    * [RW-33] - Include Total BTC Referred on Dashboard

We now are including your Bonus percentages, and Referral amounts in the Rise calculation.
MEDVEDja

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:17:23 PM

rise-web Updates!

** Task

** Bug

** Story

We now are including your Bonus percentages, and Referral amounts in the Rise calculation.

Thx all work good.

Mrdeeds

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:29:06 PM

I haven't read the full tread yet so maybe this is answered allready.
How are investment numbers sofar? Can I find that anywhere?
Thanks.

(                       incent                       )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BETTER LOYALTY THROUGH SMARTER REWARDS
scifi.rem

Activity: 168

RISE Co-Founder

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:00:28 PM

I haven't read the full tread yet so maybe this is answered allready.
How are investment numbers sofar? Can I find that anywhere?
Thanks.
Hi Mrdeeds. Are you asking how many BTC has been raised so far? If so, you can see here:

https://blockchain.info/address/3466r4y8FuVUE6FHuCShshQkCYZY3xaqdG

Join RISE in SLACK!
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:18:25 PM

rise-web Updates!

** Task

** Bug

** Story

In the case "Bonus BTC", ther is only the Day 1 bonus on my invested amount, not the Day 1 bonus on the referals bonuses.
These Day 1 bonus on the referals bonuses are in the table just below.

I missed something ?
jdr0dn3y

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 07:23:03 PM

In the case "Bonus BTC", ther is only the Day 1 bonus on my invested amount, not the Day 1 bonus on the referals bonuses.

I missed something ?

Thank you for finding that, you were quite correct.

Check again in about 5 minutes, and it should be resolved, new version of the site needs to deploy.

** Update @ 3:26PM **
It should be showing properly now.
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:36:32 PM

I missed something ?

Thank you for finding that, you were quite correct.

Check again in about 5 minutes, and it should be resolved, new version of the site needs to deploy.

** Update @ 3:26PM **
It should be showing properly now.
That's good now.
(just the 8 decimal digits to formating)
Thank you :-).
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:48:18 PM

And there goes half my RISE supply  Roll Eyes

How much time left for the 25% bonus?
I think about 19 ?
But after the 25% bonus, the 20% bonus ;-).

12 Hours at this point

rise-web Updates

Release Notes - Rise Web - Version hotfix-001

** Bug
    * [RW-20] - Rise / BTC in Profile displays 9 decimals. should show 8
    * [RW-25] - Firefox incompatibility Issues
    * [RW-26] - bctUser field not saving changes
    * [RW-27] - Referrals not showing on Profile

** Story
    * [RW-21] - Signing In Redirect Issue - This is pending a change to a core package, so will not start working immediately.

QUESTION:

How many BTC do you need to raise to make this coin work?

sorry for spamming but I need to know this before I investopia,

We need approximately 1250 BTC in order to fulfill all of our initial goals. This includes hiring some staff to help with community building, DApp development training and tutorial creation, building out the SDKs for the DApp development, and launch Acre as well.

Cool but what if we invest and it only goes to like 500 BTC? What then?

To peel or not to peel.
jdr0dn3y

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 07:50:30 PM

Cool but what if we invest and it only goes to like 500 BTC? What then?

We bring on another developer or two, and focus on the technical platform and getting people using it.
jdr0dn3y

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 08:02:10 PM

That's good now.
(just the 8 decimal digits to formating)
Thank you :-).

Had to replace the function I was originally using for that with something else. The built in Math.Round doesn't work for decimals, and Number.toFixed(n).

So I used _.round(number, precision) from the Lodash library. Amazing library, highly recommended!
snowman8

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:05:56 PM

Someone's been busy today  Grin

Profile page looks different. Good but different.
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:10:59 PM

RISE is not (yet) listed here https://cyber.fund/radar

Maybe Dev team can get it listed for more exposure. Then more investors.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 09:41:34 PM

Acre is intended to be a real (brick and mortar) business that will be founded once the ICO has completed. This means there will be a registered company number and company directors who are accountable to everyday running of the company and legal framework based on the country in which Acre will be founded. In this case Acre would be created in France and therefore abide by French law.

Depending on the success of the ICO it will allow Acre to take place. If there is enough btc to cover legal expenses and initial development then Acre will be founded. If there is not enough raised during the ICO we can attempt to launch it later on down the road. To protect the Rise team we will be taking full legal advice to make sure everything we do with Acre is 100% legal and not going to land anybody in trouble.

Acre will be a property development company that's sole purpose is to generate profit in the Real Estate sector.

Most of the work during the construction would be completely in house (for initial projects).
That's a very interesting idea - especially when tied with the Dapp functionality and the up-and-coming Internet of Things. Particularly in the area of economies, like power- and heat-saving, there's lots of scope for a Dapp-included cryptocurrency to aid and push forward the smart-house revolution.

I know there are already smart thermostats and such that lower the heat after everyone's gone to sleep. But imagine a smart thermostat, which (say) lowers the sleepy-time temperature to 15 degrees in a house where the sleeping areas have insulated doors with air-blockers to keep the heat in the rooms - and which can be overridden by paying some Rise. In a sense, the "house" is compensated for it being set to deliver "too much" heat relative to the norm.

The same thing could be done for electricity. Want to use the range stove instead of the microwave oven or a tabletop mini-oven ("toaster oven")? Then you "compensate the house" by sending some RISE and the "house" will enable the circuit that powers the full oven. Doing so will enable economizers to factor in electricity costs along with food costs to decide on appropriate budget meals.

And so on. If you guys can gather enough capital to build or buy/modify an "experimental house", and highlight the economies possible, you could have a real-world winner. And even if you don't, you could rent a "faller-downer" type of house that could serve as a platform for a new-model Smart House.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:07:06 PM

Acre is intended to be a real (brick and mortar) business that will be founded once the ICO has completed. This means there will be a registered company number and company directors who are accountable to everyday running of the company and legal framework based on the country in which Acre will be founded. In this case Acre would be created in France and therefore abide by French law.

Depending on the success of the ICO it will allow Acre to take place. If there is enough btc to cover legal expenses and initial development then Acre will be founded. If there is not enough raised during the ICO we can attempt to launch it later on down the road. To protect the Rise team we will be taking full legal advice to make sure everything we do with Acre is 100% legal and not going to land anybody in trouble.

Acre will be a property development company that's sole purpose is to generate profit in the Real Estate sector.

Most of the work during the construction would be completely in house (for initial projects).
That's a very interesting idea - especially when tied with the Dapp functionality and the up-and-coming Internet of Things. Particularly in the area of economies, like power- and heat-saving, there's lots of scope for a Dapp-included cryptocurrency to aid and push forward the smart-house revolution.

I know there are already smart thermostats and such that lower the heat after everyone's gone to sleep. But imagine a smart thermostat, which (say) lowers the sleepy-time temperature to 15 degrees in a house where the sleeping areas have insulated doors with air-blockers to keep the heat in the rooms - and which can be overridden by paying some Rise. In a sense, the "house" is compensated for it being set to deliver "too much" heat relative to the norm.

The same thing could be done for electricity. Want to use the range stove instead of the microwave oven or a tabletop mini-oven ("toaster oven")? Then you "compensate the house" by sending some RISE and the "house" will enable the circuit that powers the full oven. Doing so will enable economizers to factor in electricity costs along with food costs to decide on appropriate budget meals.

And so on. If you guys can gather enough capital to build or buy/modify an "experimental house", and highlight the economies possible, you could have a real-world winner. And even if you don't, you could rent a "faller-downer" type of house that could serve as a platform for a new-model Smart House.

Although my concept was to do more standardised builds... green building and ecological housing using modern techniques is certainly an area I'd be willing to explore. Integrating the kind of concepts you are mentioning above would be... cutting edge to say the least, finding how to impletment blockchain tech so it doesn't encumber peoples lifestyles but benefits them is the key.

I would be more inclined to keep the initial concept of Acre intact for now, because it's tried and tested.

However, if we get enough funds to do something really interesting, I have a house that I'm nearing end of construction that I'd be willing to keep for a certain ammount of time just to experiment with IoT type projects linked into blockchain based RISE. Because... that's what we do! Smiley

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:44:46 PM

However, if we get enough funds to do something really interesting, I have a house that I'm nearing end of construction that I'd be willing to keep for a certain ammount of time just to experiment with IoT type projects linked into blockchain based RISE. Because... that's what we do! Smiley

Forget IOT stuff.  That's what Slock.it is doing.  You should make this different from everything else if you want to increase your chances of success.  Emphasise what makes this different.
RiseVision (OP)

Activity: 196

RISE Team Account

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:56:36 PM

Early Investment Bonus:

11 hours left for 25% early investor bonus before we go to 20% for 5 days thereafter.

Thanks to everyone for all the support so far and we can't wait to make Rise into a big success!

We are completely revamping our image, logo and OP as we speak and look forward to delivering a "look" that does our vision justice.

New branding coming by the end of the week.

Please join the team and community on https://www.hipchat.com/gtjX3uPYE for 24/7 discussions!

jdr0dn3y

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 11:44:43 PM

rise-web Update!

Release Notes - Rise Web - Version hotfix-003

** Bug
    * [RW-34] - Fix Transaction log BTC Bonus amounts
    * [RW-35] - BTC Bonus amounts not including Referral
    * [RW-36] - All BTC in max of 8 decimal places
    * [RW-37] - Current Investment amounts on ICO page

** Story
    * [RW-15] - Affiliate Guide Link in Profile Page
    * [RW-23] - Provide a QR code to invest with if possible
    * [RW-38] - Add Ticker with RISE against USD and BTC values.

This will be the last release of rise-web during the ICO. Only Bug-reports will be worked on for rise-web until the end of the ICO.

Tomorrow it's back to the Testnet and organizational tasks.

Join us in Hipchat! https://www.hipchat.com/gtjX3uPYE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: