Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:20:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [old thread] - RISE | DPOS | APPS & DAPPS  (Read 653212 times)
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 11:34:04 AM

It is nice that RISE have created now their own forum which will create and generate a lot more discussions and serious debates and brainstorming. We only own around 1.5k of it but we hope to eventually get some more when we can.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Winalunt

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:53:44 AM

Always the same, weak holders panic while no news, I tell you what, the dev team has 1.6mill in there back pocket to develop and move this coin.

Everyone will fomo when it pumps 50x strong

I will sit quiet and hold

Think about this.. with $0 dev fund Alty singe handedly pumped mint+cloak to 5million dollar market caps

What can he do with a big team, new platform & 1.6million USD?  Wink
You are dreaming , team has collected at least 20 million by now. The same games but different players.
BigWait

Activity: 506
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:47:04 PM

Slow progress of work.
Maybe next year can rise..

yeah probably right but i still hope rise soon Cheesy

its depend the project of rise to rise the price.
any good news ?
nothing  Cheesy maybe next months can have some news. see the  exchange vol... sell is win..
shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:14:18 PM

Always the same, weak holders panic while no news, I tell you what, the dev team has 1.6mill in there back pocket to develop and move this coin.

Think about this.. with $0 dev fund Alty singe handedly pumped mint+cloak to 5million dollar market caps

You are dreaming , team has collected at least 20 million by now. The same games but different players.

you did the obvious incorrect calculation, 1700btc*680=1.15M usd, not 20M, lol
Sincere_

Activity: 716

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:19:11 PM

That's what I was saying they raised a good amount of capital. I know there's no rush but watching a coin that has had a good investment but still under ico price just makes wonder I think rise has great potential and I think a lot of people agree because there ico raised a lot of btc
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:09:57 PM

you did the obvious incorrect calculation, 1700btc*680=1.15M usd, not 20M, lol

He is a master of doing the wrong math and talking BS on threads so don't worry.

This will likely get a pump but the tree needs to keep shaking and then once LISK releases an update RISE will follow and copy then you have the first jump.

MY opinion of course, maybe it works out different.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:49:47 PM

Still i have not received my Twitter bounty, in the google spreedsheet i have my name, and even after so many times i have twitted, still it is pending,

Can the Admin tell me what is the reason of not giving my Twitter bounty.

equator@equatorbitcoin
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:54:01 PM

What was the ICO price for this (in sats)?
starboyshuvo

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:06:16 PM

What was the ICO price for this (in $)?

i remember buying it in 0.013$. and sold all at 0.010$ lol
menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:38:13 PM

Dev, in the OP Comparison with LISK, how many of those Features, Useability, Security, etc with Green check marks are now a reality in RISE?
And which Programming Languages are now supported in the blockchain?

Based on Github.... 0.0%...in fact, i feel terrible that i even supported and spam threads to support this coin... still waiting for my reward, in fact... you will be rewarded,blablabla... even no single RISE.... no single BTC... nothing... only the same amount of people that join the signature compagn without doing any promotion at all... luciky i notice the bug in their signature calculation else it was even less and they would have keep another 150k more, because rewards were more then 50% lower... give me a dev that doesn't promise anything but at least work for his coin then a dev that promise a lot and is only eating. Normally i never regret in promoting a coin as people reward me for this service but here.... i really regret it 100%...

So at this point it is in the same league as DL(i)SK, just a clone of LISK with no new features available yet?

Based on the roadmap, the Smart Contract Builder & NodeJS SDK development should have already be started & halfway thru, and DApp Builder should also have been started.
And the Desktop UI  - maybe that is the Windows Rise Lite-Wallet that connects to https://wallet.rise.vision to get data from the blockchain - should have already been finished, delivered & working by end of June.

@Alty, are you in control of the progress of the project? As project manager, are you satisfied with the development progress and timeliness of the delivery?
szuwi

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:50:25 PM

Dev, in the OP Comparison with LISK, how many of those Features, Useability, Security, etc with Green check marks are now a reality in RISE?

Based on Github.... 0.0%...in fact, i feel terrible that i even supported and spam threads to support this coin... still waiting for my reward, in fact... you will be rewarded,blablabla... even no single RISE.... no single BTC... nothing... only the same amount of people that join the signature compagn without doing any promotion at all... luciky i notice the bug in their signature calculation else it was even less and they would have keep another 150k more, because rewards were more then 50% lower... give me a dev that doesn't promise anything but at least work for his coin then a dev that promise a lot and is only eating. Normally i never regret in promoting a coin as people reward me for this service but here.... i really regret it 100%...

So at this point it is in the same league as DL(i)SK, just a clone of LISK with no new features available yet?

Based on the roadmap, the Smart Contract Builder & NodeJS SDK development should have already be started & halfway thru, and DApp Builder should also have been started.
And the Desktop UI  - maybe that is the Windows Rise Lite-Wallet that connects to https://wallet.rise.vision to get data from the blockchain - should have already been finished, delivered & working by end of June.

@Alty, are you in control of the progress of the project? As project manager, are you satisfied with the development progress and timeliness of the delivery?

im affraid the rise project may be a scam, there is no ongoing development https://github.com/RiseVision/ Sad
as far as i can remember, when alty was engaged in previous pump and dump coin projects he at least had to hire devs -> to deliver something -> to pump coin -> to dump coin -> to get money back and run.
...and this time we put the money directly into his pockets - everything is legit acording to ico terms - we have been fucked in white gloves.
Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:42:38 PM

We always want things to go faster, to get what we want faster, to not have to wait and instead get instant results.

That's because in reality events rarely go EXACLTY the way we want them to happen.

However, I'm fully confident that we will roll out the items listed on the roadmap and the team we have is only an asset to the project.

People can troll as much as they like but it won't stop us from doing what we set out to do, in the meantime there are plenty of people that will join us and support the project and contribute in positive ways.

To recap on recent news / events:

* Dedicated Rise Forum... forum.rise.vision
*Patch on the delegate issue that was causing forks is expected quite soon.
*Two full time developers about to start as well as Justin that is already full time.
*Exectutive director that has previous US government experience is joining with the mission to demonstrate the decentralized application platform we are building.
*Conferences are being lined up for later on in the year to make Rise better known in the public eye.

In summary, yes I would like to see development work happening at lightening speed but what matters to me most is seeing the overall progress on a day to day basis, and it's happening believe me. The tempo will pick up in August with a higher frequency of Rise Core Development updates.
ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 10:44:38 PM

Still i have not received my Twitter bounty, in the google spreedsheet i have my name, and even after so many times i have twitted, still it is pending,

equator@equatorbitcoin

Same for me, but not in pending, just no new about my 3 messages....

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
scifi.rem

Activity: 168

RISE Co-Founder

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:46:26 PM

equator@equatorbitcoin

Same for me, but not in pending, just no new about my 3 messages....

Next round of Twitter bounty payments will go out Friday mid-day (EST).

Join RISE in SLACK!
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:59:28 AM

Yes. They hype to the heavens when starting the ICO but now that they got your money they will be silent. But as I said in another thread I hope they are silent because they are busy working on the project. We have seen this cycle again and again in cryptocurrencies. Most of those projects only fell to obscurity.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
wavespump

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:17:38 AM

What was the ICO price for this (in sats)?

2061 sat, and never above ico price. it is a sad story.
BigWait

Activity: 506
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:08:10 AM

We always want things to go faster, to get what we want faster, to not have to wait and instead get instant results.

That's because in reality events rarely go EXACLTY the way we want them to happen.

However, I'm fully confident that we will roll out the items listed on the roadmap and the team we have is only an asset to the project.

People can troll as much as they like but it won't stop us from doing what we set out to do, in the meantime there are plenty of people that will join us and support the project and contribute in positive ways.

*Two full time developers about to start as well as Justin that is already full time.
*Exectutive director that has previous US government experience is joining with the mission to demonstrate the decentralized application platform we are building.
*Conferences are being lined up for later on in the year to make Rise better known in the public eye.

In summary, yes I would like to see development work happening at lightening speed but what matters to me most is seeing the overall progress on a day to day basis, and it's happening believe me. The tempo will pick up in August with a higher frequency of Rise Core Development updates.
everyday is different .
if not see the exchange price ,
Rise is go up!
better than Yesterday,everyday is
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:17:05 AM

Any good news ? Dev ? .
szuwi

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:25:43 AM

Alty,

may you inform us please, every two weeks about the project progress? what exactly has been done, what is happening now, how the money are spent? according to ico results, you have $ 1M, so assuming $500 is for pure development of new Rise features, and assuming Google's Inc. Sr Dev wages at $100 per hour, working 8h per day we have only funds for 625 working day of ONE fulltime dev. One dev is not enough, we need at least 4 devs, so we have fund only for half a year, if nothing has been delivered

I undestand that running company is not free, everyday is a cost, there are constant cost of every month, no matter you are working, learning, thinking, having holidays, being ill, or just chilling. Do you have any plans what to do next or just waiting for a miracle?

Can you tell us how much ico funds has been eaten up so far for all administrative tasks?

And there is not reason to take care of RISE exposure, attend in conferences, organise meetings and interviews, until we deliver anything valuable - it is just a waste of time and money, and expose RISE team and investors to ridicule...
rindo

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:47:07 AM

Any good news ? Dev ? .

seems here nothing news from Dev so far Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: